• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

RPG GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya just a game made up for you RPG Freaks (LOL) Its an adventureours Game featuring your made up characters you made in your Bios for fun for example you will eneteract with other people to play
Rules:
Rules are simple make your spelling the best you could make it clear and go along with the story so you can learn more about each others character!!! :D :wink:

Now play along happily!!! :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Read. The. RULES. This is your second warning.

It's one thing to have a simple plot, but your intro is too simple. Give us something to actually play off of. A description of the setting/environment would be a start.

And I've only been on for 3 days now and I don't know every singal rule can you help me plz! Ok can you plz let me not get a warning if I get this wrong!

Ok here I go!

Setting: Open field near a dense forest

Thats all I can post you can help me with the rest if you want to I'm so srry about the mess up I was half asleep when I type this stupid game you could make better probally!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: It's okay. It just seems like you didn't bother to read the rules, which are very important if you plan to start RPing. They act both as regulations and guidelines of how to structure a solid topic.

Anyways, if I haven't scared you off yet I'd be happy to help, but before that try looking through some of the other topics for ideas. The novel format of posts is what most people are used to around here. It looks better, too.

Btw - OOC stands for "Out Of Character", BIC stands for "Back In Character". Use them to show if what you're writing is in the story or outside chat.

BIC:

"Did someone call for a battle?," Maria replied as she stepped out from a dense patch of trees and looked around for the speaker. She stopped dead when she saw her - more so "it". The creature seemed to be a human girl not much older than herself, but her arms and legs were partially covered in fur. Not to mention she had a tail.
"What are you...?" Maria stammered, taking a step back and pulling a PokeBall off her belt. "Sorry to be rude and all, but it's not everyday that I see half-cat people. I think you'd understand."

OOC: I'm assuming Kitten is the same Kitten you wrote in the Bios topic, eh?

OOC: YAH THE ONE I MADE A RAYQUAZA IN IT BUT I REMADE IT AND INSTEAD OF RAYQUAZA IT IS NOW KINGDRA!

BIC:

"My name is kitten, and I'm here to challenge you!" said kitten
"It's ok I get that alot." replied kitten
"Are you ready to battle or not?" said kitten *grins*
*Reaches for belt and grabs pokeball*

OOC: Is that better?!?! (I hope!)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Better, but another way you could've written that would be like this -

"My name is kitten, and I'm here to challenge you!" replied kitten. "It's ok. I get that alot. Are you ready to battle or not?" said kitten with a grin, reaching for her belt and grabbing a PokeBall.

Said everything you just did only it felt more like a story. Plus it took up less space.

BIC:

"Sure. I could go for some action," Maria grinned in return, pulling a PokeBall off her own belt and tossing it forward. In a flash of red her Bulbasaur materialized before her, giving a cry and staring up at the opponent.

"Bulba?" he murmured curiously, tilting his head to the side and looking the odd humaniod creature up and down.

"No no, that's not our opponent. She's a Pokemon Trainer too," Maria pipped up. As if she'd read the Pokemon's mind the Bulbasaur nodded and stood ready for his true opponent to appear.

OOC: Oops!!!

BIC:
"Good, ready to get your butt kicked!" said Kitten She also had pulled a pokeball from her belt and tossed it in the air. The ball flashed red and a Blue persian materialized in front of her, and gave out a long cry.
The persian sat there and studied Bulbasuar closely.
"Persian use AERIAL ACE!" yelled Kitten

OOC: I'm better at acting it out then writing it down!! Is that better? :p :?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: You're going to have to be more patient than that if you expect to RP here. People can't reply everyday :p

I'll respond with something after work tomorrow. Kinda busy right now, sorry.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Well, RPing for me is different than just posting normal replies. It takes a lot more concentration and creativity. I think other people feel the same way, especially since a lot of RP replies are quite lengthy.

I also had a question for you. How are we going to judge who wins this? Did you want to plan it out or just judge it on who's battling better?

BIC:

"Sleep Powder!" Maria quickly retorted as the blue Persian shot forward through the air. The Bulbasaur crouched down and expelled a cloud of spores into the air. Persian's attack had deadly accuracy, zooming straight through the cloud to slash the Bulbasaur harshly across the face, but it resulted in it getting a face full of the sleep powder.

OOC I think on whose the better battler Is that Ok?!?!

BIC:

"Persian!!!" Yelled Kitten, Persian fell straight down sleeping.
"Oh shoot, Return Persian" Said Kitten. Persian materialized back into
her ball. Kitten grabed a dive ball from her belt and tossed it forward.
The ball flashed blue and a Kingdra materialized and let out a cry.
"Kingdra use Ice beam!!" Ordered Kitten
Kingdra flew forward and shot out and Icy cold beam in
fornt of bulbasuar.

OOC Wow I think I did better than Before that makes me fell good!!!! :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
There was nothing the Bulbasaur could do to defend, taking the icy beam head on and crying in pain as it tossed him back through the air. He impacted hard, struggling to get to his feet again.
"Bulbasaur! Can you go on?" Maria asked with worry.
Finally managing to right himself, though, the Pokemon gave a cry in agreement and stood ready for a command.
"Alright. Use Giga Drain!"
A green aura began to glow around the tiny Pokemon's body, growing brighter and brighter until a beam shot out at Kingdra.

OOC: Yeah... Not really sure how to describe Giga Drain.

OOC- It is correct i think!!

BIC:

Kingdra tried to move to the side but failed. Then the green aura hit him and the seeds spread across his body and took his HP!! "Kingdra are you ok, can you get up??" asked kitten. Kingdra flew forward like nothing happened and was angered. "Dragon rage!!!" Ordered Kitten. Kingdra lit up red and shot out a flaming tornado. And it went torwards bulbasuar at a fast rate.

OCC- Katie asked in worry. Um wasn't your name Maria??? Just wandering!!! Oh yah in a episode with Dragon Rage it was a flaming tornado!! So is that ok??? :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Whoops! Katie is the name I use for my RP character on another forum (not to mention it's my real name). Wasn't even thinking when I wrote that ^^;

BIC:

"Dammit!" Maria growled, knowing she wasn't going to get anywhere at this rate. Even if Kingdra was part Water-type its Dragon trait helped defend it against Grass-type attacks.
Holding up Bulbasaur's PokeBall she called out "Return!" and in a flash the Pokemon disappeared, the tornado of green flames blazing through the spot it'd stood moments before.

"I don't have anything strong against a Kingdra, but I know who could put up a good fight..." Katie whispered to herself, replacing Bulbasaur's PokeBall on her belt only to pull off another. "Raichu, let's go!"
"Raaiii!" the large electric mouse cried as she materialized, a grin on her face as sparks crackled around her cheeks.
"Go, Thunder Bolt!"
At that the sparks became vicious, the Raichu falling onto all fours and racing towards the Kingdra. As it neared the electricity from its body joined to fire out in one powerful bolt at the opponent.

OOC: I know Raichu isn't included in my bio, but if you check the FR/LG Log topic I linked to in it you'll see it was always meant to be part of Maria's team. I was planning to catch it in the "New Land, new Adventure" topic, but since that died (due to me pretty much) it never happened. Hope it's not too much of a problem.

OOC- I have two other friends named katie!! Well I don't care fine with me its no problem!!!!!
BIC:

"You think that will do anything!!!" yelled kitten. Kingdra took the hit but got up and cried loud from the thunderbolt attack it took heavy damdge and fell back... But kindra had a chance to use rock tomb on Raichu to slow her down. "Kingdra rock tomb!!!" orded kitten. Rocks suddenly fell on Raichu and one landed on Raichu's tail.

OOC- Ouch that hurts!!! JK!! :p

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Err... MQ? Kingdra can't learn Rock Tomb :p

Go here for a full list of its learnable attacks:
http://pokefor.greenchu.de/zukan/gba/pokemon/kingdra/moves

If you're unsure about any of your other Pokemon just write their names in the "Pokemon Input" box and hit enter.

Please edit your post with a learnable attack so we can contiue this.

BIC:

"Kingdra use swagger!!!" Ordered kitten. Kingdra puffed and taunted Raichu and raised her attack power but confused her.

OCC- My game is screwed up my kingdra knows rock tomb!!! Man thats is wack!!

Then a ballon flew overhead it was shaped as a meowth with 2 people and a meowth. " Oh what a cute little meowth it is sooo cute!!!" Kitten said in a baby voice. Meowth far up in the ballon said " Hey isn't tat kitten the new executive down at the rockets base?" "yah that is!!!" Jessie and James said at the same time!!!!

"Wait a min. thats those loser team rocket members I love that ballon though!!!! said kitten with hearts as eyes. "Kingdra shoot them down with Ice beam!!!" said kitten The Ice beam hit there ballon and land right next to katie. "Katie watch out!!!" kitten yelled

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: Kinda hard to follow that, MQ. Remember to make new paragraphs each time you have a new speaker, and watch your grammar.

Anime TR, eh...? *Shrugs* Ah well. I'll wing it.

And bloody hell I gotta stop calling my character Katie. Now other people are doing it x.x

BIC:

Maria's thoughts were occupied with her confusion-struck Raichu when Kitten's Kingdra suddenly blasted the air balloon out of the sky. The riders shrieked as it slammed into the ground, sending tremors through the Earth and almost knocking Maria off her feet.

"What the HELL is going on here?!" she cried wide-eyed. Under her breath she added, "I assume this means the battle is over...?" Then Kitten's words echoed in her mind and the trainer quickly yelled aloud, "Raichu, come over here now!"

The Pokemon, who still seemed a bit dazed yet nodded in repsonse, hobbled over to stand next to her trainer and stared curiously at the chaos that was unfolding before them. All of this was quite intriguing to the Raichu, but Maria knew better.

While the girl had never directly encountered "Team Rocket" before - they didn't exist in her home region, Eagleland - she knew enough about the organization to be cautious. They seemed to pride themselves on stealing other people's Pokemon.

"Stay sharp, Raichu," Maria whispered to the Pokemon as she narrowed her eyes, "I don't trust these guys..."

Kitten started to laugh. "Those losers they are the worst Team Rocket members ever!!" "They suck!!!" she trying not to giggle. "But that doesn't mean that we let our gaurd down." Kitten whispered "Kingdra use Dragon Rage to blow them away!!!" Ordered Kitten. Jessie sprung into action, "Wabbofet use conter!!!" yelled jessie. Wabbofet started to glow orange and shot the attack back. "Kingdra no!!!" yelled kitten the attack hit him directly.

OOC I kno, I kno I spelled wabbofet wrong!!!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
"Well, they've certainly improved... But something tells me I should get them out of there before they hurt themselves." chuckled the silent observer as he produced another PokeBall from the depths of his cape. It was a white and green PokeBall with an unconventional red triangle painted on the green. "Eph, could you please supply a few convenient illusions?"

The Misdreavus nodded, and closed her eyes. seconds later, something happened.

To the outside observers, it appeared as if a ring of floating, golden orbs of light appeared around the fallen Rockets. Then, the sky darkened, and sinister shadows wove themselves around the orbs, and formed into the image of a large, black-and-gold dragon, which turned its eyes towards the two trainers and roared meancingly...

~*~

"Hey, youze wouldn't know what's that, wouldya?" Meowth turned his eyes to his human companions. The magenta-haired woman sighed in annoyance "No, Meowth, I *don't* know. All I know is that this *girl* shot us down. And we're supposed to be on the same side... No honor among thieves, I tell you..."
"You make it sound like a bad thing!" Meowth grinned.
"... Make it go away... Please..." James shuddered, hiding behind Wobbuffet's back. Wobbuffet, for his part, just stood there, saluting at the draconic shadow.
Then something appeared. Jessie shuddered when she recognized the creature. She has once tried to go undercover as one, after all.
It was a graceful, dainty female form, whose blue eyes were a contrast to her species' usually red ones, and she seemed to float in air, her legs never quite touching the ground, always obscured by the folds of the ballgown-like dress she seemed to wear. A short red spike jutting out of her short, green hair seemed to glow vaguely. It was a Gardevoir, albeit a different Gardevoir.
"You three." a voice echoed in their heads "Should find a legitimate way to support yourselves. This villanous path you have chosen shall lead you no where. Already, your own supposed allies turn against you. Consider it as you sleep."
Jessie jumped to her feet and opened her mouth to protest, but then, found herself feeling blissfully relaxed. She closed her eyes and crashed in a crumpled heap on the ground by James and Meowth. In seconds, all four figures were gone with the flash of a teleport attack, leaving behind nothing but the balloon.

~*~

Sunlight breached through the unnatural blanket of shadow and the Dragon, roaring one last time, flew off into the sky and vanished. The hidden watcher remained still as the ghostly form of Ephemera reappeared by his side, and behind him appeared a Gardevoir which instantly wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in a tight embrace.
"Not now, Esper..." he rolled his eyes, returning the overly-affectionate psychic-type into her PokeBall, but not without smiling slightly to himself. Then, he turned his eyes back to the scene, wondering briefly where did Esper send the Rockets...

~*~

"Something tells me this wasn't a part of the plan." James hugged his arms tightly around his body as the frozen winds blew.
"Ya can say that again." Meowth said.
But Jessie just stand there, her eyes widening in happiness. The village hasn't changed at all through all these years... She was home. Or at least, wherever home once was.

~*~

The silent observer smiled. "Things should be getting good from here on." he thought.

"So your the one I heard earlier!!" said kitten. Her claws pointed towards the dark unknown trainer. She took out a metal box with a few buttons on it. "now I'll have all your pokemon Giavoni called me hear to steal Maria's pokemon but yours will do too!" kitten said. She pushed a button on the box and it lit up red. Suddenly a big machine flew up in a shape of a cat. A tube came out and sucked in 5 of the unknown trainers pokemon and the tube took Maria's Raichu. "Damn I missed his Gold-necklaced Misdreavus and rest Maria's pokemon This machine sucks, I'm outta here!" Yelled kitten angrily. The machine beamed up Kitten and flew off to the rockets base.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator

I'm going to pretend this post never happened.

The RP forum has its own rules too, and one of them states you are not allowed to do what you just did.

"Hey, didn't I kill you last episode?" Autoing. This means controlling another RPer's character without his or her permission. This will not be tolerated. It's annoying, especially if the RPer had other plans for his/her character. Refrain from doing that, and you should be fine. Sort of.

Meaning, you can *not* steal anyone's PokeMon without their prior consent. It also basically means that if I don't want my character to be seen, he will be unseen until he states differently. Meaning you couldn't have noticed him just because you felt like it at the moment.

The sole exceptions are NPCs (Non-Player-Characters) which may be auto'd with (hence me sending Jessie and James away).

Any further disregarding of any rules will result in the closing of this thread.

OOC- Oh shoot ok fine with me I was thinking that post was stupid any way I shouldn't have done that but wat about me being a rocket member? Is it ok about me doing that anyway you get your pokemon back in the end!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
OOC: That's not the point. Autoing another person's character is not allowed under any circumstance unless you have their word first. If people have been putting a lot of work setting up a certain plot autoing can screw it all up and, yeah, it's very annoying. You being a TR member is fine, but that doesn't give you the power to auto our characters :?

OOC- Ok well now I have completely screwed it up!!!

BIC:

"Who are you unknown character!!!" said kitten. "I want to know now!!!" Yelled kitten and pointed.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Maria could simply blink as she stared wide-eyed at the figures before her. This "Cyan's" appearance had been odd enough, but now a Gardevoir/Misdreavus hybrid!? Then there was what Cyan had said about Kitten actually being a member of Team Rocket herself. An executive no less. It was all too much.

"I... I didn't even know this short of thing was possible!" Maria stuttered as she stared at the beautiful yet twisted hybrid. After some of the things she'd seen back home, though, it wasn't really that farfetched to believe something of this sort could happen. Still, it was freaky.
"Was what he said about Kitten true? Is she really a Rocket executive?" she whispered under her breath. "If so... Man, this situation is beginning to suck."

She gazed down to her Raichu at her side, who seemed completely taken by the fusion creature. Maria sighed, poking the mouse on the top of the head a few times until it finally looked up. The giddy expression on the Raichu's face made the trainer's right eye twitch.
"Hey, don't go getting all googly over that thing at a time like this! Though it is pretty nifty... Bah! Just keep your guard up, okay? If either of them tries anything funny be prepared to battle."

"Rai!" the Pokemon nodded determinedly.

Maria returned the gesture, her expression softening as she turned back to the battle, "Until that happens, though... let's just stand back and watch."

OOC: Crap as usual, but all I really can do is watch until this moves a head a bit ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, guess I didn't notice that MQ had been banned because someone forgot to change her rank :p

Either way, that basically renders this topic pointless. I feel bad that you put so much thought into your character, Stel, but maybe you can start a brand new topic involving him?

Topic locked.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I banned about 7 people, you expected me to arse around changing ALL their ranks in the brief period I had to do it?

:-p

I wonder if there's a hack that automatically gives banned members a user-title....

Status
Not open for further replies.