• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 3.0 (Discussion/Sign ups)

In this Roleplay, you must be an Eevee or Eeveelution. (Obviously.) You live in a castle, and you are waited on by servants. You can either enjoy the good life as a Prince/Princess or King/Queen, or you can ditch the good life and basically become a rebel! Or you can become a guard and guard the castle, and catch outlaws! Or you can simply become a Servant and wait on the royal family, or become a chef and cook the royal family's supper! Or you can become an outlaw and commit crimes, such as burglary, kidnapping, or burning down houses. (Or you can be a simple resident of one of the villages.) If you are a Prince/Princess, or King/Queen, then you live in a castle and anyone living there can be related to you or someone else there. (Make sure the person is okay with it, first though.) Also, romance is allowed. You can also get married and have children. (Make sure its okay with the other person, though.)

To join, you must simply fill out this form. You can have up to three charactors. Kings and queens don't count, as every castle and village needs a king, queen, or both. Here is the form you must fill out. Also, please fill out a form for each of your charactors.

Name:
Shiny:
Position:
Castle/Village:
Personality:
Appearance:
Family:
Crush:
Skills:
Other:

By the way, you can create your own castle and village, or you can move into a existing one created by another person. And position means what you are. You can be either a prince/princess, King/queen, a guard, a hero, a chef, a villager, or a outlaw. You can be two things at once, for example, your charactor could be a princess, but secretly be an outlaw. Here are the forms for my charactors.

Name: Ralph
Species: Flareon
Shiny: No
Position: Prince/Hero (He is secretly a hero)
Castle/Village: Free Spirit Castle
Personality: Mean, rude, hateful at times, and stubborn, however is secretly kind and caring
Appearance: Light red fur, a black tail, black fur around his neck, and the tuft of fur on his head is black, and he has bright red eyes, however when he is a hero he wears a black cape and black mask so no one knows its him
Family: Sunny (Sunny is the king)
Crush: Allegra
Skills: Fighting
Other: Eyes sometimes turn bright green

Name: Mist
Species: Vaporeon
Position: Princess
Castle/Village: Floral Waters Castle
Personality: Kind, caring, cheerful and playful
Appearance: A white Vaporeon with violet colored eyes
Family: Finn, Garth, Lilac (Finn and Garth will not be in the roleplay, and Lilac is the queen)
Crush: None
Skills: Taking care of children
Other: Tail flattens out behind her when she is worried or scared

Please fill out your form here, and wait until I tell you that you that you are accepted before you start. You can ask questions about the role play here and discuss things about it.

Link to the rp: https://pokecharms.com/threads/royal-eevees-3-0.16336/

Last edited:

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Name: Shadow
Species: Umbreon
Position: Servant/ Chef
Personality: Keeps to himself, Sometimes Oblivious, Can be a friendly guy sometimes
Appearance: Average Umbreon
Family: None
Crush: ...
Skills: Uhm.. being a night light?
Other: The rings on its body glow when it feels intense emotions

Last edited:

Nautilus

Previously Dark Hydreigon
Nothing.

That moment when you are sitting there waiting for someone to sign up so we can get started

Im gonna be a chef too because why not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Polaris
Species: Glaceon
Position: Servant/Guard
Castle/Village: Floral Waters Castle (If accepted by @Midnight Princess )
Personality: Kind ,Protective ,Unusual
Appearance: Wears a Silver Scarf
Family: N/A
Crush: none for now
Skills: Baking ,Fighting ,Skating

I'M HERE

Name: Bleak
Species: Eevee
Shiny: Kinda, but I wouldn't really say yes.
Position: Prince
Personality: Energetic, loves to talk, jumpy
Appearance: Mostly blue, but has green spots. Shiny blue eyes.
Family: Sunny, Ralph (If that's okay with @Midnight Princess)
Skills: Can jump really high, fast
Other: None

But Ralph doesn't really have anything to play with. XD Although he has a comb, pillow, blanket, clothes... There's a couple things that could be played with!

My reaction to this rp. I see it is medieval and rejoice because it is my favorite type of rp. Then I see eevee or eeveelution only and cry because it is simultaneously my favorite and least favorite type of Pokemon rp at the same time. So ultimately this rp is meh to me and I'm in to many other rps to drop a good one for a meh one.

Name: Orchid
Species: Espeon
Position: Guard/Servant
Personality: She is very intelligent. She is very friendly to those she is close with, but can be somewhat closed off to newcomers. She also really likes flowers.
Appearance: A regular Espeon with bright blue eyes that glow when she uses psychic power. She also has a necklace of a lotus flower.
Family: N/A
Skills: Uh...being known for her intelligence?
Other: The bead on her forehead glows a bright purple when psychic power is in use.

I have three characters, if that's alright. If not, please just let me know and I'll go with Eva. :)

Name: Eva
Shiny: Nope
Position: Outlaw
Personality: Loyal, mischievous, untrusting of strangers, quick to jump to conclusions, smug at times
Appearance: She looks like a normal Eevee, but she wears a green bandana
Family: None
Skills: Stealing, running, hiding
Other:
  • She can't swim
  • She is afraid of heights
  • She prefers to eat sweets, but is not picky
  • She sings when she thinks no one else is around
Name: Poison Ivy
Shiny: Nope
Position: Villager
Personality: Cheerful, naive, trusting, somewhat selfish, easily distracted
Appearance: She looks like a normal Eevee, but she has a pink hibiscus flower in her hair and her fur is a slightly lighter color than normal.
Family: Syble (Sister)
Skills: Gardening, playing make believe
Other:
  • Even though Syble is her sister, she views her as more of a motherly figure
  • She dislikes being treated like a baby
  • She often makes flower necklaces
Name: Syble
Species: Sylveon
Position: Villager
Personality: Caring, playful, friendly, kinda overprotective
Appearance: She looks like a normal Sylveon.
Family: Poison Ivy (Sister)
Skills: Gardening
Other:
  • She is more of a motherly figure to Poison Ivy than a sisterly one
  • Despite her friendly demeanor, she is a bit of a loner at heart
  • She grows her own berries