• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 3.0 (Discussion/Sign ups)

Name: Jay
Species: Jolteon
Shiny: No
Position: Servent
Castle/Village: Free Spirit Castle
Personality: Happy, smiley
Appearance: Regular Jolteon
Family: Two sisters that he doesn't like to mention
Crush: None
Skills: Not much
Other: Clumsy.

Name: Suni
Species: Espeon
Position: Servent/Outlaw
Castle/Village: Floral Waters Castle
Personality: Happy,
Appearance: Well hes blue the stone is white the tail is split into 5
Family: Sister is Polaris
Crush: None yet...
Skills: Psychic Ability's , Stealing
Other: N/A

I didn't know whether I should use Allie or Také for this, so I'm gonna use both! >w<

Name: Také
Species: Leafeon
Shiny: no
Position: princess
Personality: Quiet, reserved, and usually calm, Také is most definitely a follower, not a leader. Never one to say 'no' to an offer for fear of either pain or sadness, she prances about everywhere she goes, light on her paws.
Appearance: She has strewn many colorful flowers about her entire body, including her ears, tail, and torso. A crown of said flowers sit atop her head, weaved into her fur by herself and acting as a sort of base for her tiara.
Family: nobody from the RP xD (except maybe Lilac, if that's allowed)
Crush: N/A
Skills: The soothing smell of the flowers she wears around helps calm people who are frazzled and are known to stop babies from crying. (I dunno if this really counts as a skill or not...)
Other: N/A

Name: Allegra (nickname is Allie)
Species: Umbreon
Shiny: no
Position: personal guard of the royal family(?)
Castle/Village: Free Spirit Castle
Personality: Allie is a loudmouth, always one to ramble and talk about the most random things. She's very open with sharing her feelings with anyone except for those that have hurt her in the past or those she simply doesn't like. The Umbreon is very intelligent, usually being able to guess how people are feeling merely by looking at them. For these reasons, though, many have taken a fearful approach to her, and Allie is working on fixing this problem and not frightening anyone with her loudness or the like.
Appearance: Her fur is a light shade of red-pink, and her rings are a mint green, as are her eyes. The hair atop her head is longer than the rest of her body, and can be found falling into her eyes more often than not. It covers her forehead, sweeping out to the left side of her head. Allie's tail is about three-quarters of the size of the average Umbreon's, and her ears are slightly longer, dangling beside her face instead of standing up.
Family: N/A
Crush: Ralph
Skills: In battle, her special attacks are a bit stronger than usual, since she mainly trains with and focuses on them, because her eyesight makes her physical attacks almost always miss.
Other: Due to her awful eyesight, Allie wears a pair of rounded glasses, hiding her mint green eyes from the view of others, but allowing her to see.

Sure. :)

In the first page, it was raining and Ralph decided to become Flame Fangs, and caught a Glaceon that was robbing the bank in the village (or trying to), and Bleak saw him run from the castle. Bleak almost figured out someone in the castle was Flame Fangs.

In the second page, Polaris suggested Mist become a rebel and run away, and Mist asked Shadow what he thought she should do, and asked if he would come with her if she decided to run away.

In the third page, Suni teleported on to the roof and accidentally made a noise, and hide in Mist's room. Polaris tried to open the door to Mist's room, but it was locked, so she rammed into it with full force knocking it down. Suni fixed the door to Mist's room using psychic. Mist was hiding in her closet the whole time. (I can't remember what else has happened XD)

Kyuukon

Previously Kyubi~
Name: Kimo
Species: Espeon
Position: Servant
Personality: Shy and kind but is also straight forward, and quick to fluster.
Appearance: That of a normal Espeon, except she has a little clip on her head.
Family: None
Crush: small feelings for Ralph
Skills: She possess immense psychic abilities but it only occurs when she is focused on something

I hope this is fine xD

Since there seems to be few males, I'll create another Charactor.

Name: Garth
Species: Leafeon
Position: Prince/Guard
Personality: Protective, stubborn at times, mischievous, and can sometimes be a bit rude
Appearance: A normal Leafeon, but with darker green leaves, and he wears a brown hoodie
Family: Lilac (mother), Finn (brother (Will not be in the rp)), Mist (sister)
Crush: None (yet)
Skills: Pulling pranks and setting traps
Other: None