• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Roria School Discussion Board

First things first
You are either a student, or a teacher (you can be both if you have more than one character) that goes to or works at Clark "Elementary" not high school or middle school.
Now for the rules:
If you are a student you can be in grades kindergarten through 5th
If you are a 5th grader then you are most likely going to a more experienced trainer than 4th graders, 5th graders are probably 11 year olds, so they had already set out on a journey. 4th graders are 10 year olds that are officially able to become a trainer, but are basically new. 3rd graders are 9 year olds that aren't a Pokemon trainer yet, but can still have Pokemon. (Any grade can have Pokemon, but unofficial trainers I should prefer no more than 2 or 3.) You may choose not to have any Pokémon at all.
Teachers and other staff.
Teachers can have as many Pokemon as they want, or none at all, each grade should have teachers, but if we don't have enough, I'll just fill in spots with random teacher names. I couldn't decide if I wanted each teacher to have their own subject, or one teacher teaches all the subjects. So I'll make a vote for it 1 is for one teacher teaching all subjects, and 2 is for each teacher having a different subject (voting lets me know that you read this) once I have ENOUGH votes, I'll count them. Put your vote at the bottom of your character forum. After that, I'll start the Roleplay. The RP doesn't always have to take place at the school, it can be at the student or teacher's home or something like that.

Your forum should look like this:
Name:
Grade, or grade teaching:
Personality:
Appearence:
Friends(optional):
Crush(optional):
Pokémon(optional):
Other info(optional):
Vote:

Here's my forums
Name: Cale Finney
Student or teacher: Student
Grade, or grade teaching: 5th
Personality: Energetic, always up for a challenge
Appearence: Jeans, Blue jacket, brown hair and eyes, glasses.
Friends: most 5th graders
Crush: None (yet)
Pokemon: Arcanine, Sceptile, Luxray, Gallade, Noivern, Weavile
Other info: has once won the Roria Double Battle League with Eli
Vote: 2

Name: Travis Richey (Mr. Richey)
Student or teacher: teacher
Personality: jokester, fun to hang out with
Appearence: always wears cargo pants, shirts with ties, and a pencil over his left ear
Friends: most teachers
Crush: (married)
Pokemon: Magnemite, Rotom, Pokemon Egg
Other info: would teach science if vote is 2
(I already made my vote)

I will tell you if you get accepted

Last edited:
Name: Barry James
Student or teacher: Teacher
Grade, or grade teaching: Kindergarten
Personality: He is sweet, caring and protective of his students. He loves to teach and he absolutely loves his pokemon. He is also intelligent.
Appearence: He is short and thin with olive skin. He has bright green eyes and neatly parted brown hair. He wears big black glasses that constantly slide down his nose when he is talking. He wears nice khaki slacks with a dress shirt and some sort of tie.
Friends(optional): Any teacher
Crush(optional): He doesn't have one as of yet...
Pokémon(optional): Cubone [Bone], Pikachu [Gardenia], Pidgey [Aviator], Starly [Arrow], Smeargle [Artie], Eevee [Dasher]
Other info(optional): He owns a Pokemon reservation and he goes around the world to save them, breed them, and educate people around the globe about the importance of protecting them. Currently he has over 100 different species that he is caring for. (Kind of like New Scarmander from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them), he also has an adopted daughter

Name: Rosemary James
Grade, or grade teaching: 5
Personality: Shy, quiet, and not very outgoing. She is often found in small corners and she gets defensive when approached. She doesn't talk much until she gets to know a person.
Appearence: She is really short, 5'1. She is pale skinned with freckles splashed across her face. She has wavy long red hair and golden eyes. She normally wears sundresses to school and a pair of flats
Friends(optional): None
Crush(optional): None yet...
Pokémon(optional): Mareep [Sylvia], Bidoof [Buck], Ponyta [Flare]
Other info(optional): She wants to be a professor and help her dad out on the field.

Last edited:
Try again, you have too many Pokémon for an unofficial Pokemon trainer 2-3 is the limit for younger than 10, also not to be rude but your other info seems a lil off for a kindergartner

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Just a heads up - *Westbrook0*KillerCroc* was actually a ban evader called Steph Curry. His ban has been re-instated, so he's not in this RP anymore, either.

Well, I would like to join, but I would just like to ask an urgent question before joining.

So, the question is: Am I allowed to use my Fan Made Pokémon for the roleplay?

I am asking this because I would like to use my Fan Made Pokémon for the roleplay, and also because there is no rules in the discussion mentioning about the usage of Fan Made Pokémon.

If permission is granted, there will be a lot more information to accompany the Fan Made Pokémon then.

@Charlespark you can, but I prefer in the RP if you could call it a Pokemon from an unknown region, or it's a species that doesn't have a pokedex entry, or newly discovered, or something like that. I prefer you don't use the name Fakemon, or fan made

Well, alright thanks. I usually make the Pokémon unknown in the roleplay, but I am usually supposed to give them a lot more information on them since they are my Pokémon after all.

Sometimes, I don't directly refer it to the species since I would often times keep it hidden and indirectly reveal it by its appearance detailing and dialogue from others.

(I will get to signing up as soon as possible.)

Name: Harry
Grade, or grade teaching: 4th
Personality: Shy, Smart, Funny
Appearence: Brown shaggy hair, blue shirt, Black shorts, white socks, brown boots
Friends: None yet
Crush: None Yet
Pokémon: Bulbasaur, Chimchar
Other info: Loves to read

@CaptainKhalifa66 accepted,
I really liked the character Westbrook made, but he got banned. So Ima make his character again

Name: Eli Brewer
Grade or grade teaching: 5th
Personality: Athlete, friendly, funny
Appearence: blond hair, green t-shirt, basketball shorts, Curry shoes, where's a fancy wristwatch he thinks is lucky
Friends: Almost the whole school
Crush: Has more than one (he's a ladies man XD)
Pokémon: Torterra, Sudowoodo, Steelix, Heracross, Dragonite, Arbok
Other info: once won the double battle league with Cale

Last edited:
Doesn't a Megastone/Key Stone require Admin permission first?

Name: Taylor Drake
Student or Teacher: Student
Grade or Grade Teaching: 5th
Personality: Taylor is a goofy young student, who. Often falls asleep in class, and is widely referred to as the class dunce. However, he is a great battler. Evolution and Types of Pokemon doesn't matter to Taylor, as no matter what he's up against he will try his best.
Appearance: Taylor has long chestnut brown hair that is about four inches long, and dangles loosely on his head. He has sea green eyes, and olive skin. He wears a loose green shirt with a black open jacket over it. He wears blue jeans, and white sneakers.
Pokémon: Lucky (Male Darumaka), Bolt (Male Joltik)
Other info: Lucky is missing an eye and wears a black eyepatch due to a Krokodile attack.

I'm sure having the Mega Stone and Key Stone follows the same rules, due to them being extremely rare. It says in the PRP rules. Sorry if I sound a bit naggy, but I don't what this RP to be blocked or anything.

GUESS WHAT GUYS, IM BRINGING THIS BACK!! They say if nobody posted in the Roleplay within a certain amount of time yo can't use it anymore, but we haven't even started. Idk if we can start it or not but I'd still like to try this RP. After one more forum I'll start it I promise! Unless no one else makes one, then I'll still start it XD

I suppose I'll be posting my character bio then if you're bringing this RP back after over half a year. Well... I just gotta hope that people aren't too dead here...

Open to join guys!
Name: Tina Willow
student or teacher: Student
Personality: Quite kind and cautious. She has a dangerous side, and isn't afraid to show it.
Appearence: Tina has a pale blue color hair, and wears it in a tuff in the front. She wears a darker blue jacket with a white undershirt. She wears a baby blue skirt. There is a charm around her neck containing mystic water.
Pokémon(optional): Piplup, Laprus, Vaporeon, Seadra
Other info(optional): Only uses water types.
Vote:

Last edited:
Oh right... I'll come over as soon as possible since I have to get my bios together real quick! (Plus I am going to still be using my Fakemon and I will be adjusting their information to the RP Creator's request. Hopefully I won't be too busy or anything today.)

*??? could be seen cleaning himself since he refuses to take a bath*

Alright, I'm finally finished!

Trainer Bio:

Name: Her name is Ling Suei.
Student/Teacher?: Student
Grade: Fifth Grade
Appearance: Ling stands at a short height of 4'3" and has pale skin, short black hair in the style of a ponytail and brown eyes. She has on pink safety goggles and a gray gas mask that covers her mouth and nose. She wears a pale pink cape that is behind her black shirt and gray skirt, as the cape goes down to about halfway on her skirt. The cape has a rather peculiar emblem on it that shows when someone is gazing at her back. The emblem is the letter N in a shade of darkly black that has two dashes going through horizontally on the center area; along with a white circle on the letter's center area that also has some gray spots over it. On the center of her shirt lies the emblem of Itonidon, as it is a modest, but mostly grayish circle with a small, green circle being in the center with the entire circle being surrounded by a small, white rim that is preceded by another rim that is aquatic blue. She has on black oxford shoes with a black bow tie near the tongue and eyelets and medium-sized white socks that have a comfortable fit.
Personality: Ling tends to be quiet mostly when out in public since she does not exactly interact with others as much as a social butterfly would under normal circumstances. She tends to be rather gentle around her Pokémon since her Pokémon can be easily startled and communication is something that her Pokémon is beginning to grasp after months of attempted training between the two.
Pokémon: She has an Itonidon, and may be acquiring one or perhaps more in the RP.
Other Info: The cape hides most of her gray purse that is made from the finest of leathery material, as it holds everything she needs; from basic necessities to even her personal items.

Pokémon Bio:
Name: His name is currently unknown.
Species: Itonidon / Lil' Cleaner Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Steel[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he appears to look rather young even to the trained eye.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Cleansing Wash, Vacuum Draw, Sud Spreader.
Ability: Synchro Drive (Countering an enemy attack significantly increases the Pokémon's focus, as the power of the next move used is doubled. This is the signature ability of Itonidon and its evolution family.)
Appearance: Itonidon is a small, mostly humanoid Pokémon that resembles a robot. He has a primarily gray body and a slightly large head to body ratio. He has solid green eyes, and his mouth has no teeth whatsoever. There are two flat, perfectly circular protrusions on the sides of his head that are in the shade of a cloudy gray. His arms and legs are modest sized, as his hands each have five small fingers while his feet have five baby-sized toes. Both of his hands and feet seem to lack any claws or nails upon closer inspection and are in the shade of a cadet gray. His moderate sized, thin tail is shaped like a squeegee upon closer analysis. It is mostly a gray tube that is flexible and made for the purpose of transfering water and other materials in and out of his body and/or other areas. The end is shaped like a smooth rubber blade, though it is slightly more thicker to allow more room for cleaning and for another prime function of his.
Personality: [To be revealed in the RP as this can change depending on the circumstances.]
Love Relations?: [None at the moment, though this may be subject to change, but it is highly unlikely it will.]
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: Due to an absense of the Pokédex in his trainer's home region, he was slightly modified with a special chip that grants him the ability to communicate more effectively with humans and also have other various functions of the Pokédex and other things.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Category: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 15
Target: Self or Single Ally
Range: 15 Meters from user if on Ally
Description: The user purifies themselves or another Pokémon from all impurities and harm inflicted from before. The move's potency is increased when the target has more debuffs and status conditions.
Effects: Heals the target by 25% max HP without debuffs and up to 75% max HP while also gradually removing all debuffs and status conditions.
Accuracy: 10% to 90% (Depending on attack's power, this is the success rate of this move.)
Power Points: 10
Range: Can be used up to 10 Meters from self
Description: The user gathers in a substantial amount of energy and draws in all incoming attacks to absorb the attack. However, absorbing too much power from the attack can sometimes backfire, so choose wisely when to execute this move!
Effects: After absorbing an attack successfully, the energy is stored from the amount of damage the attack would have inflicted. The energy can be used to increase an attack's power or simply heal one's self. Absorbing too much power will inflict double the damage the attack would have otherwise inflicted and stun the Pokémon for a brief amount of time.
Category: Special
Power: 1−15 x 10 (Damage scales with range.)
Accuracy: 5% to 75% (Accuracy scales with range.)
Power Points: 20
Target: Single Enemy / Multiple Enemies (This attack can hit multiple enemies due to the attack's wide spread.)
Range: Up to 0.25 Meters (Effective range before power and accuracy start to fall.)
Description: An advanced move that some species of Water-type Pokémon learn later in their teenage or even adult years. The user launches a salvo of lathered bubbles on the target. This move is excellent for using against hordes of wild Pokémon due to its ability to hit multiple Pokémon at once.
Effects: No secondary effects.

Umm... we kinda need you to put some RP content in here... (Because where are we supposed to start? It's like telling a robot to do something without giving any codes or commands...)

I was making a first text for it, I guess for students waiting for the bus or parents to take them to school, teachers can be organizing their classroom or something. Also like I said earlier you can make up other teacher names for all the classes you go to. The vote is 2.

Yeah but... when you make the RP, you have to make the first post with RP content also or else we have nothing to go on about. (Plus it'll attract you know who's attention here.)

Never mind that, there's something I'm still seeing here. (I'm not going into too much detail since I can't be bossing around, so I'll just get right to RPing.)

Im gonna tag @Ry_Burst to see if he wants to join back.
Also I have a teacher.
Name: Raden Freth (Mr. F)
Student or teacher: Teacher
Grade, or grade teaching: 4-5th
Personality: He is normally chill and nice. He likes to keep up with kids and poke fun at them sometimes. Mr.F is one of the students favorite teachers due to his teaching style.
Appearence: Mr. F wears a white coat over a dark green shirt. His hair is slightly spiked and is a solid black. His green eyes are covered by glasses.
Friends(optional): Everyone. Just everyone.
Crush(optional): Well, um.... He's single!
Pokémon(optional): Ditto, Luxray, Alakazam (deemed Spoondini by previous students) Aerodactyl (dino) Castform.
Other info(optional): Mr. F battles students with weaker pokemon when asked. He is quite competitive.

*casually shoves a lot of information*

I'll be having one of my mainstream characters teaching math, and I got her bio right here. (Though keep in mind that there's A LOT of information since I got them from my notepad and I added in the extra information to supplement the other info needed, such as the grade teaching and such. Also, please especially keep in mind that all Chiral-based moves will be having the ??? type since they are widely unknown to the world and there is no defined type for them yet.)

**NOTE: The dex entries and regions of origin are shown for my Fakemon here for information purposes. (They will obviously be unknown to everyone else in the RP since I highly doubt that anyone has ever seen a Signita before.)

Name: Her name is Serah Avalon.
Hometown: Her hometown is Idyla Town, a town of masked nirvana that is within the lavish, Avaloian District, located in the northern area of Camtonia.
Grade Teaching: She is teaching fourth and fifth grade. (Her classroom has both fourth and fifth graders.)
Subject Teaching: She is teaching mathematics.
Height: 4'11" / 1.5 m
Weight: 104.6 lbs / 47.45 kg
Hair: She has long, blond hair that is curled in a ponytail.
Eyes: Her eyes are sky blue, as the surrounding area near her pupil is a bit grayish.
Clothing: She wears a pale white camp shirt and a pale blue, short-sleeved skort. The camp shirt has a picture of a lightly pink heart that has some vague pictures of a familiar Pokémon and human about to hold hands. She has on black, knee boots with socks that are as white as cloud nine and wears a dark brown satchel around her left shoulder that holds her items she carries around; such as everyday supplies and Tyler's Poké Browser since he cannot exactly use it anymore.
Identifying Marks: She does not have anything too dramatic like scars that one would see from a WWII movie, though she does have some small patches of freckles on her cheeks and nose.
Musculature: She has a skinny build and light muscle mass.
Personality: Serah has a gentle outlook towards others, as she is rather compassionate towards the young. Her optimistic nature leads her to persuade others to get them to see other stories instead of looking at everything in black and white. She can be rather overprotective of her Signita since she often spoils him with a flood of love and indulgence.
Skills: She can reach out to other Pokémon more easily than a typical person can and specializes in the field of medicine and is now developing into the area of complex mathematics after following Tyler's footsteps.
Past: She used to work in a Pokémon nursery with her aunt, Lani until she decided to meet Tyler in the hospital of Remedal. Over the course of some weeks, she learned from Tyler about the field of medicine until one day... he was discovered missing! She got into a state of panic, knowing that she did not have a single Pokémon for four years to come despite being able to get herself a Pokémon from the laboratory if she asked nicely enough. She endlessly questioned others and searched relentlessly for Tyler until one day, he was discovered within the ruins of Remedal Hospital years later, weeping at his broken plaque and sitting on some rubble with his lab coat that was far too big and complex for him to now wear. She saw his ID held in his shaky hands that he would often use to gain access to staff rooms, as she decided to have him as her first Pokémon after realizing that he would need more than just help if he was going to have the best normal life he could. She made sure that his belongings were secure in her bag and had to unfortunately take ownership of the Pokémon in his Poké Balls beside him since she knew that she could not leave his Pokémon behind, even if he could no longer direct them. She decided to still follow Tyler's steps to becoming the doctor that he was and hoping that he can live a life that is as normal as possible for him in spite of his completely new life.
Family: Bardo Avalon (Father; Deceased), Emily Avalon (Mother), Mindy Avalon (Fraternal Twin Sister)
Love Relationships?: She does not have any love relations at the moment, though this is always subject to change.
Pokémon: She has a Signita and a Chiral Signita with her. (Though her Pritotdus and Camtonian Cranidos are currently with Chaud's father since Chaud wanted to study more about those newly discovered Pokémon and have them spend more time with others.)

Name: His name is Tyler Frost.
Species: Signita / Cross Seal Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Ice[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: His real age is currently unknown, though his physical appearance does make him appear rather young.
Height: 1'10" / 0.56 m
Weight: 17.9 lbs / 8.12 kg
Special Features: He has some white, elastic bandages snugly wrapped around the top of his head with Serah's help since he has some bruises from prior fights against harassing trainers and Team Regressive.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Ability: Torrent (Increases the potency of all Water-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Signita is a pinniped, slightly canine-like Pokémon that is primarily pale blue. His head is slightly big in proportion to his body, as he has light blue eyes and a small snout with a tiny nose capable of tracking various scents from a good distance. Two small teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth, as they are in the upper row of his mouth on opposite sides. His arms each have three fingers that lack any claws due to his seemingly young age. His underside and tail is that of a dark cadet gray, as his flipper-like tail has a black striped pattern around it.
Clothing: Tyler wears a specially made lab coat made by Serah's mother that is tailored for his body and needs. There are some pockets on the inside and outside areas that hold some medicinal items as well as his foldable clipboard and his special black, thick pen made for his small hands; which have a multitude of functions.
Personality: Tyler seems to be an outcast when faced with social encounters, as he rarely speaks due to his voice that others describe as silly and babyish. He tends to hide behind his friends, trainer or any object in sight when forced to answer a question deemed too personal. His fish out of water nature makes it significantly harder to hang around other Pokémon, since he is not as understandable as a typical Pokémon would be under normal circumstances. Although he retains some of his former traits, his emotional side often gets the better of him when it comes to bottling up his rage and tears from significant emotional stress and/or trauma. Due to his memory loss however, he does have some trouble doing some basic or understandably advanced tasks for his infantile body.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Examination, Water Snipe, Icicle Shooter
Skills:
  • Body Expertise: Due to having prior knowledge on various Pokémon from treating them in his hospital in the past, Tyler is able to utilize weak spots and type matchups more effectively on Pokémon battled before.
  • Practitioner: Having an anterior mastery of medicine means that Tyler is able to use all artificial healing items, such as Potions and Antidotes. This can be done in the midst of combat or simply in the overworld should his trainer decide to let him fiddle with the childproof mechanisms.
  • Nimble Fingers: Being quick with vast, hands-on experience he obtained at youth, Tyler is able to interact with any task somewhat quicker.
Past: Most of his past is currently unknown due to large memory loss that was somewhat resolved by his friend and caretaker. What is most known about him is that he was involved in Project Sapien, an abhorrent experiment conducted by Team Regressive in an attempt to synthesize a chemical that would permanently revert Pokémon from their final evolutions back to their basic forms. However, instead of making their desired compound... they accidentally discovered something that would completely change a person's life.
Family: Much of his family remains unknown due to his memory loss.
Love Relationships?: He has a crush on Mindy Avalon, who is Serah's sister. (Or at least he used to when he was a human.)
Other: His species is the Water-type starter obtained in Etepeal typically by beginning trainers. His favorite treat is wafers coated with a liberal amount of peanut butter.
Poké Browser Entry: "Signita is the water starter Pokémon for Etepeal. Typically, they are given to beginning trainers when they are ready to start their adventures in the region of Etepeal. They can rarely be seen napping on some patches of snow near the secluded, frosty seas."
Moves Information:
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Catagory: Status (Exclusive Move)
Power Points: 35
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The user briefly analyzes the target and assesses their outlook, behavior and other newly known facts to gain an insight on the target.
Effects: Reveals information about the target this move is used on; this move can be used multiple times on the same target to gain more detailed information.
Catagory: Special
Power: 70
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 15
Range: 25 Meters
Description: The user takes in a deep breath of concentration and launches a dense shot of highly pressurized water at the target.
Effects: The move's power is doubled if the target is hit in their weak spot.
Type: [type]Ice[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 15 x 6
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 20
Range: 12.5 Meters
Description: The user assaults the target with a barrage of frosty icicles.
Effects: May inflict Expose on the target, halving their resistance to Ice-type attacks.

Name: His name is Tyle.
Species: Signita / Cross Seal Pokémon (Chiral Form)
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Ice[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: [To be announced in the RP, his age is the same as Tyler's.]
Height: 1'10" / 0.56 m
Weight: 17.9 lbs / 8.12 kg
Special Features: He is Tyler's chiral counterpart and as such, most things about him are mirrored from Tyler; though some things remain the same such as his habits and more.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Ability: Deluge (Increases the potency of all Water-type moves when the Pokémon is healthy, but decreases however when the Pokémon is in a pinch.)
Appearance: Chiral Signita is a pinniped, slightly canine-like Pokémon that is primarily black like the night skies. His head is slightly big in proportion to his body, as he has garnet red eyes and a small snout with a tiny, black nose capable of tracking various scents from a good distance. Two small black teeth can be seen above his baby blue tongue when he opens his mouth, as they are in the upper row of his mouth on their respective sides. His arms each have three fingers that lack any claws due to his young body. His underside and tail are that of a lightly tan hue, as his flipper-like tail has a white striped pattern around it.
Clothing: Tyle does not wear any clothing except for a cloud white tailored garment fit for his size and body. It is fastened around his lower back area and covers his bottom along with part of his tail. Even though it may make some other Pokémon have a few laughs at him, he prefers to wear it regardless since he does not like to be totally unclothed and he prefers to not wear anything else. He does not wear anything else since the articles of clothing Serah attempted to get him to try on were either loose fitting or ended up causing a slight fight between the two as a result of discomfort.
Personality: Even though Tyle may be not as social in life like Tyler, he is not as anxious when engaging with others in various conversations. Despite his infantile voice that is exactly like Tyler's, he still attempts to speak up for himself and Tyler when faced with social situations. He is rebellious towards others and often picks fights with others especially if he envies them. His defiant nature can often get the better of him at times, since he tends to commit almost everything Tyler would not want do in a lifetime in terms of bad behavior.
Primary Moves: Chiral Outburst, Chiral Rage, Chiral Recovery, Tide Buster.
Past: [To be announced in the RP by the character itself in dialogue when the correct action(s) and/or conversation triggers this.]
Family: Tyle's family is the same as Tyler's, though he prefers to not reveal anything about this since even Tyler can't remember them very much.
Love Relationships?/Crush: [None at the moment, highly unlikely to change due to his behavior.]
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: Like Tyler, his favorite treat is wafers coated with a liberal amount of peanut butter. He also likes to play tricks on Tyler from time to time when the situation presents itself.
Poké Browser Entry: "Signita is the water starter Pokémon for Etepeal. Typically, they are given to beginning trainers or they can rarely be seen in the wild in colder areas napping on some patches of snow near the frosty seas."
Poké Browser Entry (Chiral Pokémon): "It has been said that Chiral Pokémon are rare to come by, though some scientists claim they are formed when the Pokémon possesses an unstable amount of negative emotions to the point where it could escape from themselves. Various rumors around Etepeal state they are to be a mirror counterpart of the Pokémon. As such, most are typically hostile towards others while a few are kind and sometimes timid much to their former species they came from."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]???[/type]
Power: 20
Accuracy: 100%
Target: All Pokémon around user
Range: 1.5 Meters around user
Description: The user lets off a violent scream that can scare off even the strongest of adults, as all Pokémon affected by this move will likely flinch and go into a state of uncontrollable fear for a brief period of time. After using this move however, the user's special attack temporarily decreases by three stages for two turns. Additionally, they will also be unable to use any moves that require the use of the mouth during that time, such as Growl and Roar for example.
Effects: May inflict Flinch and Cower on all targets, but decreases the user's special attack by 50% and disables the use of mouth-based moves for two turns.
Power Points: 1
Target: Self
Description: The Pokémon immediately hits a state of utmost rage and attacks rapidly without any control from itself, drawing from all chiral moves they have learned and used in battle. Lasts for up to three turns depending on the Pokémon's emotion level. After use, the Pokémon suffers from confusion, lethargy, and sees a significant delay when executing moves for five turns.
Effects: Grants the user the ability to attack at lightning speeds without control from itself for up to three turns, but inflicts confusion, lethargy, and increases delay when using moves for five turns after.
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user utilizes their Chiral Energy within their body to mend themselves of all recent damage and ailments endured within combat. After using this move however, the user's defense and special defense are decreased by three stages for two turns. Additionally, this move can instead stun the user for a turn and damage them by half their current HP if this move is used consecutively.
Effects: Heals the user by 100% HP and removes all status conditions, but decreases defense and special defense by 50% for two turns. Also can stun the user and deplete 50% HP if used in succession.
Power: 30 (Uncharged), 100 (Charged)
Target: Single Enemy (Uncharged) / All enemies in a straight line (Charged)
Range: 15 Meters / Piercing (Charged)
Description: The user fires off a blast of highly pressurized water at the target. This move can be charged to deal more damage and hit through more targets.
Effects: No secondary effects.

Name: Lissana Kat
Grade, or grade teaching: 4th
Personality: Happy, Energetic,Hates Bullies, Likes Battling
Appearance: 2 long pink pigtails, Red ruffled tank top with white flower polka dots,
Friends(optional): Hopefully Cale
Crush(optional): None
Pokémon(optional): Swirlix (Shiny) Ability: Sweet Veil NN: Choco, Moves: Fairy Wind, Sweet Scent, Energy Ball, Light Screen (Not necessarily a move but can shoot sticky cotton candy strings that functions as things like string shot. Lissana likes to eat the candy strings)
Other info(optional):
Vote:2