• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Roria School Discussion Board

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
(Hey Crystal and Ry_Burst, I doubt that you remember me but long time no see how's life)

Name: Kyle Winds
Student or teacher: Student
Grade, or grade teaching: 5th
Personality: He's kind of a outcast, usually he's not noticed in the classroom until he actually speaks up. Friends for him is like learning a new type of math, he could make friends it's just he's shy and doesn't know what to say. But basically he's a shy, loner, and a outcast. The only reason he does things alone is because he has trust issues unless it comes to his Pokemon (I got issues, you got em too, give em all to me and I'll give mine to you!) Works out from time to time during the week.
Appearence: Normally nowadays he wears a gray hoodie with a white hood. Under that that hoodie he would wear a plain white shirt. His plants are normal jeans except their ripped. In height wise he's 5,3. He looks active a little strong(and a lil adorable I like my profile I had to describe it as my appearance XD). His skin tone is a mixed, his eyes are gray. Lastly his hair is black. If u ever see in his trainer outfit think of the ORAS male character (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire).
Friends(optional): None at the moment
Crush(optional): None at the moment
Pokémon(optional): Chimchar (can it have thunder punch please?), Treecko (Hidden ability unburden please?)
Other info(optional): The reason he has trust issues is because back in second grade he was led into one of the forest in his home town (Hoenn). He was told to wait there while they ran out leaving him in the dark with all the bug and grass type Pokemon. Even though they were his favorite types he was little scared. The time he waited was an unbearable one hour during the evening. Though his parents found him he couldn't trust anyone else his age for the next three years. Now though he's hoping he can trust people and make friends.
Vote: I vote for one teacher but let each person take their turn when necessary. Even though two teachers seems more fun I think will get out of hand.

Last edited:
Just a lil thing I don't think all of us should have every single class together, maybe some but we shouldn't over do it. I think it would be kinda weird.

So...

What kind of mathematics would you want Serah to be teaching the students? (Needing to ask since the field itself is a bit broad...)

Would you want her to be teaching is/of, percentages, fractions, etc?

Doing Algebra I or II?
Ex: X - 7 > f(x) - 1 > ( g(x) + 4 ) / 2

Or perhaps sonething else not mentioned here? *woosh*

Hey @RobotWizord I would have thought that Some of your OCs would have Mr.F. (My teacher)
Also I have a teacher.
Name: Raden Freth (Mr. F)
Student or teacher: Teacher
Grade, or grade teaching: 4-5th
Personality: He is normally chill and nice. He likes to keep up with kids and poke fun at them sometimes. Mr.F is one of the students favorite teachers due to his teaching style.
Appearence: Mr. F wears a white coat over a dark green shirt. His hair is slightly spiked and is a solid black. His green eyes are covered by glasses.
Friends(optional): Everyone. Just everyone.
Crush(optional): Well, um.... He's single!
Pokémon(optional): Ditto, Luxray, Alakazam (deemed Spoondini by previous students) Aerodactyl (dino) Castform.
Other info(optional): Mr. F battles students with weaker pokemon when asked. He is quite competitive.

Name: Jeff James
Student Or Teacher: Student
Grade , or grade teaching: 5th
Personality: Weird , Clumsey , Energetic , Cool , Acts Like A Bully But Not Really.
Appearance: Red Hair , With A Charmander Hoodie , Grey Jeans , Charmander Hat , Brown Eyes ,Red Shoes
Friends: (I Wait Till RP)
Crush: Wait Till RP)
Pokémon: Charmander ( moves: Dragon Rage , Ember , Tackle , Leer )
Other Info: None
Vote: 2

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Ok then I'm going to jump in the role-play then

Also I think the math should × and ÷ with adding and subbing fractions my opinion just go with the flow.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Idk if it’s too late to join

Name: Christian
Student or Teacher: Student
Grade or grade teaching: 5th
Personality: Shy but nice, sometimes easily sensitive, makes puns with Pokémon moves
Appearance: Black and crazy hair, Green sweatshirt, Blue jeans, Black, grey and white shoes
Friends: None
Crush: None
Pokémon: Feraligatr, Linoone, Toxicroak
Other info: When he was little, he often got bullied because he had a Zigzagoon (before he had the other two Pokémon), but now it evolved into Linoone. Usually loses battles. He is also from the Johto region. His brother gave him a Zigzagoon when he went to the Hoenn region. Got Toxicroak from brother again when he was in Sinnoh. Got Feraligatr from Prof. Elm. Indigo league champion.

Last edited:
Idk if it’s too late to join

Name: Christian
Student or Teacher: Student
Personality: Shy but nice, sometimes easily sensitive, makes puns with Pokémon moves
Appearance: Black and crazy hair, Green sweatshirt, Blue jeans, Black, grey and white shoes
Friends: None
Crush: None
Pokémon: Linoone
Other info: Often got bullied because he had a Zigzagoon, but now it evolved into Linoone. Usually loses battles.
Attack Helicopter is my gender.

I'll be replying to the RP as soon as possible since I was a bit busy for the day.

I'm just hoping that Tyle doesn't get too crazy with his power since it's a bit hard to control for himself.

Important note: I will likely be including a separate Pokémon character in the next post of mine that does not exactly have as much as a major role like the main characters do in the RP. (If any reasons of clarification are required, please see me privately in a conversation.)

I will not be including any information about this character yet prior to introducing him since I would like to indirectly reveal more about him first before just posting a bio beforehand.

Hope its Not Too Late.

Name: Jake Ross
student or teacher: Student
personality: Energetic, Nice, clumsy, Oblivious sometimes, Funny, always try's to stay Happy, rarely Mad.
appearance: Sliver Hair, Pale-ish skin, yellow eyes, A birth mark on his right hand that looks like a ghost, wears a white shirt, a thin black jacket, black pants, and a black fedora with a white feather in it.
friends: None Yet
crush: None Yet
Pokemon: Lampet, Honedge (Shiny), Kirlia(Shiny Female),Buneary, Zorua, Inkay,
Other: N/A

I hope I'm not late!

Name: Ryan Flare
Student or teacher: Student
Grade, or grade teaching: 5th
Personality: Very clownish and energetic kid
Appearance: Orange dyed hair with a sort of flame hair style. Wears a large red jacket and a jet black shirt and denim jeans
Friends(optional): N/A
Crush(optional): None
Pokémon(optional): Charmander, Flareon, and Magby
Other info(optional): Is from the Kanto region. Dreams of becoming the greatest fire- type trainer
Vote: 2

Last edited: