• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Roleplay Ideas

Well, I would enjoy an on the path adventure rp, so the characters and the pokemon can engage with others to no absolute! Where the characters are actually on an adventure with them and their pokemon but spice it up a little.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Also before any admin people freak out, if the highest vote from the poll is a pokemon RP I will move to that part of the website.

I have some, since they are things I’m interested in, but either cant find them, or fail to create one with more than 5 people.

1.Undertale
2. Steven Universe
3. Smash Bros. Ultimate
4.Sonic the Hedgehog
5. Mystery Dungeons.

Not very good suggestions, but eh, i tried.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Cool ideas but I think I'm going to have to put it to two suggestions per person max as otherwise someone can just suggest all 12

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
So far the ideas going on the pole (more can still come):
1. Undertale
2. Sonic the Hedgehog
3. Hoenn Adventure
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Yeah, I like Hoenn ideas too (my first Pokémon game was Ruby, do I am specially bounded for that region)

About my idea, I was thinking out some kind of adventure, in middle age or something similar

Maybe we could have the two teams be looking to revive the Legendaries (Of course we’d have to ask da mods) again under new leadership, but it turns out the one behind it all is the 3rd team trying to get all three.