• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Rising Dawn Pokemon Summer Camp

"Yes." Frogadier said "Just Call me froggy." he continued "the story is, Jimmy was a wild pokemon "I Was a froakie when he was a charmander we were great friends!" he said "Until, the professer ffound him and made him a starter , and when he was chosen he got his trainer to catch us!"

“That’s great! What’s it like in the wild anyway? I was hatched on a farm, I never got to live in the wild.” Holly asked. She tilted her head curiously.

"Horrible. you have to look for berries which is hard! worse than getting free food from a trainer!" he said "A Farm Ey." he continued "We may have stole things from there." he muttered

“Well you probably wouldn’t have been able to! My family and I were bred as farm dogs, to help gaurd from wild pokemon, well until I got sold to some weirdo who ended up trading me for a growlithe.” Holly said.

Wound walked up to his cabin, cabin number one. He saw a girl sitting down. He decide to walk in, opening the door very, very slowly, He asked the girl a question after laying down in his own bed. "Hi. Umm.... Are you my new cabin-mate or something? He asked the girl.