• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reynald's Art

Very nice work. Your colouring is very good, and your shading. Your latest one looks really nice. I'm very impressed. Keep it up, I'm watching your art.

Thank you for all the compliments people. I greatly appreciate them. I have all the request pictures scanned and coloring isnt a big deal so they should be getting posted soon.

I got StellarWind Elsydeon's done though so here ya go ^ ^

Art00_0005.jpg

And another request bites the dust WOOO one more XD

here ya go 8th Deadly ^ ^.

Art00_0004.jpg

I couldnt do your houndoom i dont know why it just wasnt working lol. Lemme know if anythings wrong. I tried my best to get it to your specifications ^ ^;

OMG its amazing!!! X3 *squee*

And no problem about the houndoom, everything is just perfect. ^^ But I did decide to give her a skirt instead of pants in my request, but this is good too. ^_^ Thank you so much! *hug*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Though I'm not Pika or anyone else that has requested anything, I'll say this.

OMGYOURARTWORKARESOAWESOME!!! I really like that Stel one, too. *ebil grin for no really good reason*

If you're not busy, can you do a picture of this girl with a Vulpix? You don't have to, I would just like to see what you can do.

You, sir, win at life. Incredible work.

Hahaha I dont win at everything but thanks ^ ^

[quote author=Shiny_Eevichu link=topic=3293.msg45503#msg45503 date=1201141010]
Though I'm not Pika or anyone else that has requested anything, I'll say this.

OMGYOURARTWORKARESOAWESOME!!! I really like that Stel one, too. *ebil grin for no really good reason*

If you're not busy, can you do a picture of this girl with a Vulpix? You don't have to, I would just like to see what you can do.
[/quote]

Sure I can. Any particular pose you want or am i free to make it up. Also, since i cant tell that well from the sprite, about how tall and old is she? That way im not drawing a 20 year old for this character when shes uhh...lets say 10 lol. Everybit helps ^ ^
ill get right to work ^ ^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Um... she's around forteen or thirteen.... her height is, like, between 5'4" and 5'6". And any pose will do, really. Possibly hugging her Vulpix with her eyes closed with happiness.

Don't worry, I'm not here to make a request. ;p

Just saying that I like your artwork (though you may want to try using guidelines for facial anatomy; it really helps with consistency and placement) and it takes some kind of dedication to keep churning out colored, shaded full body shots for free. Good work, Reynald. :]

hehehe alright ^ ^

thanks alot. I know alot of people think i should use guidelines i just cant seem to get them to work *shrugs* I HAVE tried though lol. What can i say, i like drawing ^ ^. thanks for the compliments

OMG, THANK YOU!!!! I totally love it, I am sooooo happy! Squee! Well, I'm off to post your request now, I just finished. Thanks again!

OI! Casey! I can't see the pictures b/c of my schools F~I~L~T~E~R.. bleh. So my new e-mail is posted on my... gehhhhhhhh... profile! So i was thinking.... Did you want to draw ME a picture? Of the Kita in Hydrace and her Umbreon, Mr. Lazy? Pweaaaseeee??? >

Thank you all for the compliments they really brighten my day to know that my little doodles on what should be notes for a class are appreciated somewhere ^ ^

Here ya go Shiny Eevee ^ ^

CaseyScan.jpg

sorry it took so long i had to spend most of the time beating up my friend so he would let me use his SCANNER!!!!! @ @

but after i got it i went right to work ^ ^ hope you like it

OI! Casey! I can't see the pictures b/c of my schools F~I~L~T~E~R.. bleh. So my new e-mail is posted on my... gehhhhhhhh... profile! So i was thinking.... Did you want to draw ME a picture? Of the Kita in Hydrace and her Umbreon, Mr. Lazy? Pweaaaseeee??? >

that's is so cute! That expression is totaly priceless :D And the vulpix giving the girl a kiss is so sweet :)

hehe thanks for the compliment ^ ^

[quote author=Shiny Eevee link=topic=3293.msg46311#msg46311 date=1201817874]
YAY!!!

Thanks, Reynald! It looks soooo cute and cool!!!!
[/quote]

im glad you like it lol

[quote author=$AE-Prep$ link=topic=3293.msg46326#msg46326 date=1201820812]
hey i was wondering if you could drew him any pose and this rubbing its head against his leg or something?

please and thank you
[/quote]

sure i can but it will be hard to make it rub against your leg since you can ride an arcanine and uh....yea it laying down is about as big as a 6 foot human lol i have an idea though so itll be all good if i can get it to work ^ ^

I just read your comic and i really got into it you should keep going with them.I love how the spells are in latin(they are in latin right?) But still they are awsome!!! i also like the Professor Daeron how he was drawn very good!! ;D

I just read your comic and i really got into it you should keep going with them.I love how the spells are in latin(they are in latin right?) But still they are awsome!!! i also like the Professor Daeron how he was drawn very good!! ;D

thanks i would work on more pages cause ihave the whole comic thought out in my head already i just havnt had the time to actually work lol. No its not in latin its more of words that i think sound really cool so who knows i might accidently be using latin i might end up changing it to latin cause that sounds like a good idea lol XD thanks.

Yea Daeron is one of my cooler characters but you guys havnt met Shiren yet hes my knight that wields only a sword but has like doom strength XD

sorry to everyone for the lack of art and i know two people wanted requests from me T T. SORRY!

My time has been extremely limited since i have like 4 projects to work on and its just getting hectic i have no time to do anything

i hope you all understand ^ ^;

as of right now, other than the two that have asked ahead of time, no more requests please until i get the other two done...

sorry for the inconvenience, college is annoying...

Felt like an update to show that im back in action ^ ^

CaseySketch.jpg

My favorite Knight lol I decided to redraw him and it turned out awesome!