• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Reynald's Art

This is all very impressive, shading is nice and poses are great. If you're not too busy or anything, could I have something? The Pokemon Professor my friend described in UC's sprite thread. It's for our project, and some nice, official-looking artwork would be great.

*Same pose, too, please!

This is all very impressive, shading is nice and poses are great. If you're not too busy or anything, could I have something? The Pokemon Professor my friend described in UC's sprite thread. It's for our project, and some nice, official-looking artwork would be great.

*Same pose, too, please!

Sure I can give it a shot pics do help alot anything else you want in the picture? As I said for Gardevoir it wont be up for awhile cause i cant get to a scanner till next week or so sorry T T im trying hard though ^ ^''

Sorry, I don't really have a picture of her. And nothing else in the picture, please, unless you really want to put it in.

alright ill get on it ^^

to Yami and Gardevoir:

SORRY!!! its taking me alot longer than i thought. I go back to college in less than a week so im trying to get it done before then if not im sorry again!!

Well it took me longer than i thought so sorry ahead of time ^ ^

Sorry if it is not what you guys wanted I tried ^ ^'' just lemme know if you want anything fixed

for Yami_Angel:

Professor.jpg

For Gardevoir Master:

Gardevoir.jpg

*Hugs you.

Oh my goodness, she's wonderful! She has everything I had in mind, and more. Thank you so much, you drew her so good I can hardly find words for it! Shading, pose, size, style, really everything is perfect! And the wait was well worth it, I could wait forever and more for that!

Cool picture for Gardevoir Master, too, very nice pose and everything!

WOW thoes artwrks are great. I am wondering if you could take my request? Can you make me the guy from my sig with umbereon.Could he be posing the way he is right now with umbereon near his feet standing. Oh and could Umbereon have white rings insted of yellow? You dont have to take my request if you dont feel like making it.

WOW thoes artwrks are great. I am wondering if you could take my request? Can you make me the guy from my sig with umbereon.Could he be posing the way he is right now with umbereon near his feet standing. Oh and could Umbereon have white rings insted of yellow? You dont have to take my request if you dont feel like making it.

Course no problem ^ ^ ill get right on it. I am going to college in a few days so it might not be up for awhile

[quote author=Yami_Angel link=topic=3293.msg44065#msg44065 date=1200088190]
*Hugs you.

Oh my goodness, she's wonderful! She has everything I had in mind, and more. Thank you so much, you drew her so good I can hardly find words for it! Shading, pose, size, style, really everything is perfect! And the wait was well worth it, I could wait forever and more for that!

Cool picture for Gardevoir Master, too, very nice pose and everything!
[/quote]

*hugs*

lol no problem im glad you like it hopefully Gardevoir will like his too ^ ^

Your pics are totally amazing!! I wish I had your talent, keep up the awesome work! your style just has its own touch, its different from other work I've seen :) wait...you take requests?!?! Can I have one please? Could you please do the first trainer in my sig?(but can you make the hair just like misty's [keeping the long ponytail and dirty blond color]) (Details may be hard to see so:7 black stripes on each sleeve, 5 on each pant leg) Could she have a pichu (with a tuff of hair on his head) on her left shoulder? I'll wait as long as it takes for you to get it finished (If you want to do it)

Your pics are totally amazing!! I wish I had your talent, keep up the awesome work! your style just has its own touch, its different from other work I've seen :) wait...you take requests?!?! Can I have one please? Could you please do the first trainer in my sig?(but can you make the hair just like misty's [keeping the long ponytail and dirty blond color]) (Details may be hard to see so:7 black stripes on each sleeve, 5 on each pant leg) Could she have a pichu (with a tuff of hair on his head) on her left shoulder? I'll wait as long as it takes for you to get it finished (If you want to do it)

Thankya for the compliments and of course ill do your request ^ ^. now by Hair like Misty you mean the ponytail on the side? or still in the back ^ ^ thanks for the help on the details. For some reason people think i will get tired of doing these but i love doing them. It might be awhile though cause i leave for college tmorra at like noon and if i get the pic done ill be able to get it scanned at my house or down there so it might be a day or so k? ^ ^Ill get right to work for you ^ ^

Thankya for the compliments and of course ill do your request ^ ^. now by Hair like Misty you mean the ponytail on the side? or still in the back ^ ^ thanks for the help on the details. For some reason people think i will get tired of doing these but i love doing them. It might be awhile though cause i leave for college tmorra at like noon and if i get the pic done ill be able to get it scanned at my house or down there so it might be a day or so k? ^ ^Ill get right to work for you ^ ^
in the back please :) Maybe a little to the right though...(this is based on me and my ponytail always is a bit crooked) scratch that, the back is fine, thanks :)

Your art is pretty awesome. x3

I especially like the one you did for Flame. The pose is very fluid and I adore the shades of grey, for some reason. They go very well together. x3 And every time i look at Gardevior_Master's I giggle at the cane. xD You seem to have a knack for little details.

The only thing that bugs me about your art is the inconsistency in your faces. Sometimes the nose/mouth is too low and the eyes too high, sometimes one or the other, and sometimes they look great. It might be best to practice headshots for a while over full bodies.

You seem to do these pics while still going to college full-time, or did I get the wrong impression? o_o Either way I'm impressed. xD

Your art is pretty awesome. x3

I especially like the one you did for Flame. The pose is very fluid and I adore the shades of grey, for some reason. They go very well together. x3 And every time i look at Gardevior_Master's I giggle at the cane. xD You seem to have a knack for little details.

The only thing that bugs me about your art is the inconsistency in your faces. Sometimes the nose/mouth is too low and the eyes too high, sometimes one or the other, and sometimes they look great. It might be best to practice headshots for a while over full bodies.

You seem to do these pics while still going to college full-time, or did I get the wrong impression? o_o Either way I'm impressed. xD
Thank ya for all the compliments ^ ^. Im just slightly OCD so yea i pay attention to the little details sometimes.

I know what you mean with the faces. The thing is that MOST of the time, and this goes for my requests too, I just sketch them out freehand I dont use guidelines. The only prelim drawing i do is look for references and/or use a stick figure to get the pose down, then mess with them im photoshop and make is sparkle. So yea the faces are always off i draw faces on my notes pretty much all the time lol. The ones that seem perfect are probably the ones that I either put alot of thought into as in when i went to draw it I had alot of free time and inspiration *shrugs* but i love drawing all the same ^ ^

yea i draw and do these pics while im at college i have photoshop on my laptop and home computer so i can do it whenever i have free time ^ ^

[quote author=diamondphantom link=topic=3293.msg44271#msg44271 date=1200188552]
in the back please :) Maybe a little to the right though...(this is based on me and my ponytail always is a bit crooked) scratch that, the back is fine, thanks :)
[/quote]

oki thanks for the info ^ ^

NOTE: If anyone is going to use these for w/e purpose please please please give credit I love drawing for all you guys and I'd hate to see my stuff stolen

Yay, a fellow doodler~ x3 I draw faces all over my notes too. Do you use guidelines? o_o I used to refuse to, but they help a ton. You can even fudge it a little. xD

I'm so jealous. xD Only CS3 works on Vista atm, so I don't have photoshop. I miss it. xD

Something I forgot to comment on in my first post: your pokemon. They look incredibly close to the real thing and just so simple to draw. Does it take you long?

nah i dont use guidelines. I do stick figures if anything just to help with the pose. I know they help n all but i cant seem to ever get them to work for me lol

Really? I have CS2 on my laptop and its Vista.....wierd but yea I couldnt do all this great stuff without photoshop its amazing.

Well I'm really good at looking at a picture of something, say a Pokemon, and then draw it. Usually the first time I draw it in the exact same pose but afterwards I can almost do any pose with it. But yea reference pics help ^ ^. nah they suprisingly dont take too long at all unless its the newer pokemon that have like a billion things on them @ @

hi i hate to be picky but while looking at my disnix pictures i found a small error on the picture. The black line going down hes shirt i a bit closer to the left side of his shirt(when you are looking at him it is your right). I did not notice this th first time i saw him because was too amazed to see mistakes. If you could you fix him

she's amazing!!! thank you sososo much! -is making into an avatar- Would you mind making the pichu's tuff of hair yellow? sorry, but that part is a bit odd but I love the rest! I especially love the pose! It's so cute :D

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I must say, I'm rather impressed with your cel-shading. ^^

I don't normally do this, but I would like to ask something. Will you be taking requests for Pok

[quote author=StellarWind Elsydeon link=topic=3293.msg44674#msg44674 date=1200484951]
I must say, I'm rather impressed with your cel-shading. ^^

I don't normally do this, but I would like to ask something. Will you be taking requests for Pok

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Good to hear. ^^

The characters in question are Gad Sylvanhart and Mari - a Trainer/Electabuzz duo. Only, the 'buzz isn't your typical Sugimori buzz but looks more like the way I perceive the species personally.

Here's a bit of reference.

Gad and Mari - this works well as size comparison - Gad is approximately 1.75m/5'8''-ish and Mari is about 1.60m/5'2''-5'3''-ish.

Gad Sylvanhart stand-alone reference

Mari, Face Closeup

A somewhat better reference of Mari's markings.

And not that I expect you to go into that level of detail, but this is the general design of that necklace Gad is wearing.

Regarding preferred poses - I'm leaving you a bit of a free hand. They should just look kinda... cuddly-relaxed-happy-comfy around each other, really. ^^

I'm in no hurry, so whenever you have the time and energy. ^^ Thanks again.

awesome thanks for all the references they will really help out alot ^ ^

alright i got the idea ill get to work ASAP ^ ^

[size=8pt]I feel like I'm stepping up to a celebrity and asking for an autograph. XP Well, a fancy pokemon picture autograph that takes more than 10 seconds to sign. ;p

But yeah I guess I'm gonna be making an art request too. >_<

I'm a perfectionist as you know so this is gonna be a bit detailed. xD here you go: It's of my pokemon rp character Charlotte and it looks similar to the picture in my trainer card, except for a few differences. She has the same hair color and length as the picture and has a black trench coat. She wears black boots that go up to under her knees and black bows on both sides of her head. She wears sunglasses, and wears a black and white stripped shirt with a black, kind of flowy skirt. The style of the shirt can be seen here:

shirt here

Her belt that she holds her pokeballs on can be either stripped, plain back, or plain white; whatever you think looks better. But the belt is probably tilted to the side. ;p As for pokemon, I'd like her teddiursa and her houndoom to be in it, but I'd be just as happy with just the teddiursa. =3 She usually holds her teddiursa in her arms, though he will sometimes cling to the end of her coat. Either that or he's trying to bite her. ;p If you do use the houndoom, he'll be covered in loose, poorly wrapped bandages and look pretty aggressive or cold.

A-and I have another little detail for the sunglasses, but I didnt want to spoil it for the rp. >_< But oh well. With her sunglasses, I'd like there to be a small scar poking out behind her left sunglass. I even drew a crummy picture of what I'm trying to say for you. (dont blame me for the poor quality, this is with my mouse pad on my laptop)

sunglasses here

Thats about it. I hope I didn't smother you with all the details. =x[/size]

WOW, you are really good! And you take requests? You can bet Imma bout to make one!

Could you make a picture of my "pokemon persona," I guess, um, here, she is the girl with the blue shirt with tank underneath and the black skirt and boots, here is the link,
http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=3177.0
without the hat, if you will. There are a few references ther, but if you need a better discription, then I'd be happy to provide!
Could you make her with a Pikachu? Doesn't matter where it is, but I'd really appreciate it if you made it for me.
Your art is great, I love it!

lol im glad you like my art ^ ^ course ill do a request for you

oki that works and adding the Pikachu will be no problem ^ ^

keep in mind i have three more requests in front of yours so i will try to get them all done as soon as possible i have one drawn i just need to scan and color it and then i have to draw the other too so i apologize in advance if it is not up for a bit ^ ^;

This was for jocelyn213 but i guess it doesnt matter now that she has been banned.

Art00_0003.png

I enjoyed drawing this but the time could have been spent on everyone elses requests.

Im working hard everyone i promise but im balancing three game programming classes and working on these pictures. The scanner isn't mine so I have to wait for my friend to get home so I can scan them so it is taking me longer than it normally would

Sorry everyone ^ ^;