• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Region of Stars

[ @Mr.Glaceon @Starry Phantump @StormingCobra55 @Kibago @kyuukestu ]

Rosalina stared out at the sky, the sun just starting to peak out from the edge of the water. Her eyes watching as new color danced across the sky. She smiled lightly as she reached for the Pokeball inside her bag, once she grabbed it she pulled it out and tossed it in the air. A white light zipped out of the ball and released her first ever partner, A monsoon patterned Vivillion nicknamed Faye, she received Faye from her neighbor after she came home from exploring. She shifted her gaze to look at the Vivillion as it floated behind her "Our first journey, Faye".

Star was leaning against the wall of the boat patiently, he was one of a few people who are going to explore this new region,he knew there were others on board,but he only saw one person,a girl with a vivillion floating around her looking cheery"heh,she seems enthusiastic about this"he smiled and then looked at a premiere ball that he was holding"fine you can come out now"he rolled his eyes and tossed up the ball a bright light shot from the ball and revealed a Sceptile with a strange color change giving him a blue-green tint instead of dark green,it rocked the boat a bit as he landed"Sceptile"it spoke in a lizard like tone"calm down Cross before you sink the boat"Star asked

Rosalina stumbled a bit, she gripped onto the railing before looking around "what in the world" she mumbled. Her eyes landed on Star, and she noticed the Septile next to the person. Stretching out her arm Faye thrilled landing on it as she started to walk "That's an interesting Septile you have there".

David walked onto the deck with Kukri by his side. He saw the two trainers and walked over towards the railing. He watched their conversation, not saying anything. His Axew, Kukri, hopped up onto his shoulder and watched as well. He looked over the railing and saw Huntail, Gorebyss, Milotic, Gyarados, and Sharpedo swimming through the water. He smiled at the swimming Pokémon and looked back at the trainer.

"ah! Sorry about that"he said startled when she walked over to him,but reassured himself when she asked him the question"oh thanks, he:s shiny,I found him when I was little,and he's been my partner ever since,I only found out what a shiny pokemon was about a year ago though"Star said as he smiled at the girl"oh, I should ask, what's your name"he asked

"Oh! Um, my name is Rosalina" she muttered, her voice got quieter than before. Lowering her arm the Vivillion flapped its wings hovering in the air once more. She looked down and clasped her hands together, shifting her body to the side "Whats your name?" she asked, her voice still very quiet.

"Star!"he said confidently, Cross began to examine the vivillion that floated above Rosalina,he then poked at it curious of the butterfly"Cross! Stop messing with her pokemon"Star said annoyed with the Sceptile"ignore him, he doesn't know how to respect people's personal space! So Rosalina, how'd you end up on this trip, you know to this unexplored region"he asked waving his arm around a little

Shifting her gaze to look at Star she opened her mouth to speak "Oh, uhm well after being told by my neighbor how fun her journey was I decided I wanted to do one as well, so she gave me Faye here and told me to go find my own". Faye thrilled as she flapped her wings, small scales fell off onto the Septile, as this happened Rosalina looked back at her "Faye! No, don't use Stun Spore!" she yelled.

Cross immediately froze up from paralysis"that's what you get for messing with her"star said as he smirked at the sight of Cross"cool,I came here since it was an unexplored region, I want to discover it's secrets and battle the toughest pokemon on it!"he yelled"oh, maybe we should travel together once we get to the island, it'll be much safer that way"he said kindly

Rosalina blinked, turning to face Star once again "O-oh, well I guess we could". The Vivillion landed on Cross, flapping its wings to get more comfortable. The white-haired female sighed "I'm sorry about Faye, she uh well" she looked back at Faye before continuing "Doesn't like to be touched by others very much.

"awesome! and it's no problem, I'll heal Cross and keep him in check"Star said pulling out a paralyze heal and sprayed cross with it,soon the sceptile was back on his feet"Cross..." star said glaring at the pokemon, Cross began to apoligise to the vivillion"Cross is sort of hyper, but he means well. Hmm, wonder when we'll make it to the island" star shrugged and crossed his arms

Faye flew off of cross when he began to move, she landed on Rosalinas head and stared at Cross. Rosalina sighed before looking out at the ocean again "That's true, though I wonder how they found it in the first place" she mumbled the last part. The sky began to turn brighter, you could see the light blue paint the sky as the pinks and reds faded away.

"Nina! Nina!" Kale called, emerging onto the ship's deck. This was ridiculous. The ship wasn't that big. Where could his Nidoran be hiding?
"Nina, this isn't funny! Where are you?" Kale said, looking around some crates that were on deck. Not finding her, he sighed and leaned against them. Hmm... Maybe those trainers over there have seen her... Kale thought, looking over at the trainers with the Sceptile and... What Pokemon was that?! Kale felt a rising fear as he realized that the girl's Pokemon was a Vivillon. Just... Stay calm, dude. She's probably got complete control over her Pokemon... No reason to freak out... Even so, Kale kept his distance from the pair of trainers, instead looking inside one of the lifeboats.

Rosalina stumbled a bit as the boat rocked, she turned her head to see an island show itself in the distance "Are we here?" she mumbled. Faye thrilled, flying off Rosalinas head and onto the guardrail "Vill, Vivill!". Chuckling nervously the white-haired female walked up to the guardrail and gripped her hand around it.

"woah, they don't have waterfalls like this in johto" star smiled as he grabbed the gaurd rail,he also returned Cross to his pokeball"i think this is the start of something great" he grinned waiting for the boat to dock

As the boat came to a stop Rosalina looked around "We are here, everyone get on a lifeboat and we will make our way into the waterfall". Faye landed back on her trainer as Rosalina walked over to a lifeboat "four people per boat" she reminded everyone. Taking a step into the boat sat down, Faye taking her place on the front of the raft.

On the deck of the ship, reclining in a lounge chair, her head cushioned against a matte of fur, Felicia lay. Her hands swept idly through the luscious white fur behind her. Her actions were greeted with a low growl from her partner, an Absol named Kari. The girl watched silently as a group of trainers gathered on the opposite side of the deck, chattering about something she couldn't quite make out. She could, however, make out their movements, and by the way they were gathering around the railing, she surmised they had spotted their destination. It would seem the ship would soon be docking and Felica was more than happy to get back to dry land. 'Ships had never really been my thing' She mused to herself as she remembered the sea-sickness she'd gotten while cooped up in the cabins. That was, after all, the only reason she'd chosen to rest on the deck instead of in the comfort or lack thereof of her cabin.

David jumped over the railing and landed on the lower deck. He got into a lifeboat with Kukri on his shoulder. He watched as Rosalina got into a different lifeboat. He intended on being a lone wolf during the trip, maybe socializing with one or two trainers. He looked over at the other trainers, waiting for them to enter the lifeboats.

"wait for me Rosalina"star shouted leaping over the railing falling face first onto the lifeboat"ugh, that was not a good idea"he said sitting down next to Rosalina and shaking his head"wonder what kind of pokemon we'll find on the island"star asked Rosalina trying to make conversation

Rosalina gasped as he lept into the boat "Star, you should be more careful". Her hands fell on her lap, her gaze shifted to the waterfall "I don't know" she mumbled. Vivillion thrilled, flying up trying to signal to everyone that they were leaving soon.

"Don't worry Rosalina I've done lots of dangerous things and I'm just fine" he said cheerfully"Wonder what the others have in mind for this,none of us have been here before I think,so none of us have any leads on what to do, other then explore of course"Star scratched his head thinking of things involving the island

Last edited:
Lucy walked out to the lifeboats, entering one of the empty ones. "So, Blade. This might get Interesting." She said looking at the group. Those people must be quite insane to join this expedition and act like this. She thought to herself. Her Honedge floated around her as if surveying the others. "Hey, this isn't a one woman raft! Mind helping?" She asked her sword, who quickly wrapped its black and gold cloth around an oar, begining to paddle in sync with Lucy.

David began paddling towards the waterfall, with Kukri splashing his tiny arms into the water in an attempt to help his trainer row. He chuckled at his Axew and patted him on the head for a brief second before rowing again. His boat floated close to Rosalina’s and Star’s, with Lucy’s further away from him. He looked over at the two trainers before rowing again.

Star paddled the boat voluntarily to be kind,they paddled beside David and eventually made it to the Rocky shore"time to take our first steps into the unexplored!"star yelled out excited as he stepped out of the boat and onto the shore"now how do we get out of this cave"he asked himself

David docked his boat near where Star docked his. He walked over into the shadows of the cave and watched Star and Rosalina as he asked how to get out of the cave. Kukri jumped out of the boat and ran with his unstable little legs towards his trainer. He grabbed his trainer’s leg and climbed up onto his shoulder again, causing his trainer to chuckle.

A Pichu watched from a close distance from the waterfall while noticing some boats arriving at the shoreline earlier. Thinking that the humans could potentially pose as a significant threat, he sprinted into the cave and attempted to get as far as he could from the trainers. A small spark was directed towards his wooden flute, as he quietly played a warning tune towards all nearby Pokémon that could pick it up. Unfortunately, it seemed to be as if most, if not all Pokémon within the tune's vicinity were likely still dozing off like babies or simply preoccupied with their lives to the point where heeding such a message would only impede their progress at achieving what they desired.

A groan from the Pichu soon followed, as he played a series of light chants to form a small, red area of energy around his body to stimulate his energy as much as he could. It was already likely that he would eventually be encountered by one of the humans, though the type was far from his knowledge's reach. Could the human be wanting to catch him in spite of the prior times when the ball simply bounced off from countless attempts? Or would the human be wanting to take a different approach, perhaps befriending him or even offering some sort of incentive? Either way, it was up to the Pichu to pray for the desired result, or simply let time play out for him.

"Please don't let them take me Judy... please don't ever let them at all," The Pichu thought while attempting to resist the urge to shock the nearest object with his excess electricity.

David snuck out of the cave, withdrawing Kukri before he did so. He sprinted past Pichu, not noticing the tiny baby Pokémon, and out into the forest, trying to find something to battle. He turned around and saw the other trainers standing around in the cave. He looked down at his phone and sent a text to his contact. “Just arrived at the island, I will notify you if anything happens.”

Star followed David outside the cave,he expected Rosalina to follow him,so once he made it out of the cave he looked around, a large forest so dense that covered his vision unallowing him to see into the forest"this place is huge!"he said aloud"hey, Rosalina,the exit is up here!"he shouted in the cave to tell everyone where the exit of the cave was

The boat had finally reached the island, and Kale still hadn't found Nina. Most of the trainers had already taken lifeboats to the island, in fact.
"Dang it, Nina! I'm not in the mood for this!" Kale called out. "We're gonna get left behind!"
Out of the corner if his eye, Kale saw his Nidoran Female poke it's head out of one of the two remaining lifeboats.
"Nina!" Kale exclaimed, running over to his Pokemon. "I thought I lost you!"
Clearly relieved, Kale got into the lifeboats and lowered it into the water.
"Why were you hiding in here?" Kale asked. Nina looked away secretively, and Kale sighed. "Prickly as ever, huh? Well, I better start rowing if I wanna catch up with the others."

Rosalina followed star quickly, Faye close behind. Her huffs and pants could be heard as she exited the cave, her eyes widened in amazement "wow, it's so pretty!" she said. She gripped her messenger bag as she took a step forwards "We arrived Faye".

The Pichu seemed to be somewhat relieved that the humans went past him, as he silently went out of the cave after his second attempt at warning the other Pokémon failed. He hid behind a large bush while discreetly observing a girl with a messenger bag, noting that she was following another person. It became apparent to the Pichu that the trainers were traveling in a group, as he quietly played another tune from his flute in hopes of being able to warn anyone else he could.

"it really is"Star agreed, he looked around and behind bushes to get a general idea of things when he approached another bush"so far this forest seems normal,but there is a large thicket"he said as he looked in the bush"so we'll need a way to-"he was interrupted by sharp blur eyes glaring at him,before he could react it leaped at him, a white Eevee was biting at his jacket"this thing is aggressive!"he shouted, the Eevee wasn't hurting him but was starting to rip his jacket,star pulled out an empty pokeball and touched the Eevee with it,afterwards he got up and backed away from the ball,the Eevee quickly broke free from the ball"heh, I'm not surprised that it broke out,the ball was merely to get the Eevee off of me,but now it's serious"he said pulling out a premiere ball and releasing his Sceptile"ok cross, try not to faint it,use leaf blade"Star commanded,cross jumped at the Pokemon and slashed at it with it's razor sharp leaves on his arms,the Eevee was hurt but recovered from the attack quickly

The Pichu winced the moment he saw an Eevee being attacked by a Sceptile’s leaf blade, as the Pichu played a quick tune towards the Eevee in hopes of making it aggressive towards the Sceptile’s trainer. It was not guaranteed that the tune would come into effect, since his high notes could still use some work. The Pichu took a silent breath and waited for the Eevee’s reaction, while the Pichu added another tiny jolt of electricity to his flute.

The sound of the flute caused the Eevee to act even more hostile then it already was,it jumped on top of cross using him like a footstool and jumped again where it bit stars arm"ow ow ow!! What's with this Eevee"star shouted in pain, Cross grabbed the Eevee and hit it with it's tail causing it to fly back into the forest, Stars hand was bleeding badly from the bite"c...crap, I don'd have any bandages, Rosalina do you have anything to help with this"Star said trying to stop the bleeding by putting pressure on the bite marks

Rosalina just stood there frozen while that all went down before shaking her head and turning to Star "Are you alright?" she asked pulling out a first aid kit from her bag. She laid the first aid kit on the ground opening it and pulling out some gauze and bandages "Here put out your arm" she muttered. Faye was now on alert, her wings flapped as she got closer to the pair "Vivill?".

The Pichu smiled when the Eevee bit the trainer’s arm before the Eevee was smacked back into the forest. The Pichu took in a deep breath and focused his concentration on the flute, as he played the same quick tone in hopes of getting the other Pokémon nearby to become hostile towards the trainers in the area. His cheeks quietly sparked while attempting to gather up some energy to prepare an attack towards one of the trainers in case if the tune failed.

A Galvantula crawled up behind the Pichu "What are you doing" she hissed after hearing the sound of the flute. Her legs shifted when she looked up at the humans "What! why are there humans here?". The sun poked up from behind the mountains, causing light to spread across the clearing the humans stood in.

"thanks Rosa, what the heck was with that Eevee, I've never seen one that aggressive before"Star said while his arm was being wrapped with the bandages,cross stared at the forest looking for any other possible threat,he noticed a Pichu and a galvantula"Tile!!!"he roared in hopes of either causing the Pokemon to flee or to show that he is protecting the humans

After a bit of rowing, Kale finally made it to the cave where everyone else in the expedition docked their boats.
"Now, we should probably find one of the others. Just don't run of- Hey!" Kale jumped out of the boat, chasing after his Nidoran Female. "Nina, what in the name of Mew do you think you're doing?"
Kale quickly scooped up Nina and held her in front of him.
"This place could be dangerous! You can't just run off like you did in the boat." Kale explained to Nina, then put her back down. The Nidoran Female nodded, and Kale noticed that she was carrying an odd stone.
"What's that?" Kale asked. Nina quickly hid the stone away, and wouldn't show it. Kale shrugged, and put on his backpack. "Well, if you don't want to show me, that's your choice."

After finishing, Rosalina looked over his arm again "Are you hurt anywhere else?" she said worriedly. Faye thrilled, she floated next to cross noticing the other pokemon.
(Sorry its short)