• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Region ex.

Seriously, your just gonna forg-" he was cut off when the girl began tugging on his shirt. "Tea? Im more of a hot chocolate kinda guy but it doesnt hurt to try haha" he said while still be dragged over to the group by the girl.

"Sorry if this is rude but i would like to know the name of the one dragging me haha" he said with laughter and curiosity. He noticed the self proclaimed detective was being carried by another person on his shoulders, it looked sort of cartoony. "how cute" he thought playfully as it was only a joke.

Marcus nodded upon hearing what Raphael said. He crossed his arms on the back of Victor. ''I think we should all introduce ourselves. I'm Marcus Soul. Feel free to call me Mark. What about you guys?'' He asked, looking at each individual one by one and listened closely to remember their names.

Charles laughed "Seems like you called up a whole search and rescue party, anyway, I'm Charles Hunter" Charles said and grinned. "I'm Angel Woods!" Angel exclaimed. The two looked at the others expectantly.

Mark jumped off of Victor's shoulders, landing on the ground as he walks close to the two, probably closer than they're comfortable with as he examined them. ''Nice to meet you.'' He held a hand out with two pieces of chocolate in his palm. ''Want some?'' he asked.

Before anyone could take a piece Rotom appeared from its pokeball and gobbled up all the chocolate that was presented before them "Ro-Rotom-tom" it exclaimed with glee and laughter.

"DAMN IT MOTOR!....i wanted some" he said with disapproval while recalling his pokemon "Sorry, Rotoms can be tricky pokemon to control sometimes, remind me that i owe you a chocolate bar." He laughed.

"By the way, my name is Raphael Strife. You can call me Raph, Raphael, or even just Strife... What ever floats your boat." He said without much hesitation.

As you might have noticed i have a Rotom named Motor.... I know real creative right, then theirs is my Scizor named Fullmetal he is my partner pokemon that i got when i was just a boy, i also have an Infernape named Wukong and this Bagon egg" he said with pride. "I have some others but they will be introduced some other time seeing as iv taken up so much time already" he said with a smile

".............ummm" he said with a little smile "could you let go of me........ Pretty please?" He said to the girl holding him by the shirt "this shirt matches the jacket and i dont want it to be wrinkled" he laughed.

Grace and Chris had both disappeared along with their Pokemon. Walking along a small, dirt trail through a small section of trees, the duo wandered around, looking for a purple egg.

"Grace! I knew I had it in my hands like...two minutes ago." Chris protested, worry scrunching up his otherwise handsome face. The big sister sighed, shaking her head in a mixture of pity and disappointment. In her arms was a cyan blue and red spotted egg, but unlike her bother, Grace seemed to be clutching her egg quite tightly, in fear of loosing it.

"Well, I'd hope that you will eventually learn to be more responsible, but for right now I don't have any hope in you." Grace said, turning her head sharply as a sound emitted from a bush behind them. "Alar~" the form cried as it emerged from the bushes. "Harmony! Oh you found it!" Grace cheered, her voice laced finely with praise. In the Altaria's fluffy embrace was a light purple and green spotted egg.

Chris gasped in delight and quickly snatched the egg back. "There you are! Look, it's safe!" He cried happily, hugging his egg tightly. Muddy cheered in like enthusiasm, his eyes brimming with the same emotions running through Chris's face. Grace smiled and balanced her egg on her hip as she placed her free hand on her other hip. "Ok lucky Ducklett, let's get back. You still need to do more apologizing." She said, walking back to the group of people. Once she got there however, with Chris on her heels, Grace noticed that there were, in fact, quite a few new people.

Angel turned around with a pout to see Grace and Chris. "Hehe...yeah...Charles got lost and we kinda...maybe...called a whole search and rescue team...hehe..." Angel said, laughing sightly. "Yeah, I went missing DAYS ago, and then, they fwound mwe" Charles laughed out, then suddenly realising that the chocolate he was about to take was taken by a Rotom named Motor. "Aw, man, and that was my favorite kind...." Charles mumbled, suddenly looking depressed.

(Excuse the grammar errors, typing in school on phone
)

Marcus let the Rotom take the chocolate, taking another bar of chocolate out of his bag. He walked to each person and handed them a piece. "I have enough, don't worry about it." he said to Raphael. "I only have one pokémon in my pokéball and an egg, I must be pretty behind in all of this..."

"Look, i think the sight of the typhlosion freaked him out. He over here", Victor said as he pointed as he finally caught up.

Claire caught up, wheezing slightly from running. "Try warning me next time before you run off like that, i almost got lost here", Claire yelled as she knocked Victor on the head.

"Gah, i didn't even run.....your just out of shape", Victor whispered jokingly, prompting Claire into giving him another knock to the noggin.

(sorry, it didnt notify me that people were replying)

"Aha dont sweat it Marcus, i have more than enough power on my team to protect us" he grind with pride and confidence. "Say.... I dont really have anywhere to go, do you mind if I traveled with you?" He asked not really knowing who to talk to and couldn't identify a leader of the group. "That is if you can handle my Rotom" he said with a laugh.

Last edited:
Victor, came over, to claim a candy bar for himself. 'Is it ok if i have one of those" Victor said to Marcus.

Claire shook her head in unsureness. "You shouldn't take food from people you just met....not that i don't trust them....its just...well....you know", Claire added as she slowly tried to pull Victor backwards. He simply shrugged her off.

Charles and a Angel shrugged and popped the chocolate in their mouths. "Happiness" Charles mumbled with a sweet grin on his face. "No, bad Charles!" Angel exclaimed and playful hit him on the arm. Charles just laughed and licked his lips. "I need to go to the Pok-" "NO!!!!!!" "Ok....".

(I didn't get any alerts, sorry.)
Marcus allowed those who took the chocolate take them and ate the one he offered to Claire himself. ''It's not like I injected a fatal poison into the chocolate that would slowly make you more and more ill before the devil knocks on your door. Your loss though, I guess.'' He said to Claire. He turned to Raphael and nodded. ''I'm fine with it if you wanna travel with me, would make the journey more enjoyable. Not sure if the others want to join us.'' He said looking at Victor, Claire, Charles and Angel, watching the latter two have a small argument.

''So, now that we found him, what do we do? Go after those what's-their-names bad guys or just set out on our adventure?''

(It's alright!)

Angel stopped arguing with Charles and turned to Marcus. "Are you insane?!" She exclaimed, calling Shasta back into his pokèball and putting it back in the ribbon. "Going after them is going to be a serious job, well be left with our eggs...or left with nothing but each other..." Angel said, watching Charles call back Shadow. "You know Silver City's protectors, don't you? We're two of them, we were picked because we were VERY wary" Charles said, not trying to brag. "They said we had to get stronger though, that's why we're not wearing the official badges, but you guys can join too" Angel said, nodding and smiling at everyone.

"Oh...adventuring? Sure! I'm ready to go!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands quickly. Charles laughed "Oh wel-"

Crrrraaaaaacccckkkkkk

Charles quickly pulled out his Vulpix egg, staring at it while the baby inside was wriggling it's way into the world. After a few seconds, Charles was holding a Vulpix in his hands, grinning widely. "She hatched! Hmmm, let's give you a name....um...how about Nuri?" Charles asked Angel, who nodded. The Vulpix shot a weak Ember in the air and when it settled to the ground, it turned into a cinder. "Hum? Cinder? You want your name to be Cinder? Ok then!" Charles exclaimed, putting the baby Vulpix and then only realising....one of her tails were white! "Umm...is that right?" Charles asked, pointing at Cinder's white tail.

"Honestly i have know clue if that natural" he said with a curious look on his face. "The only thing i can thonk of at the moment is that i could be a shiny" he proposed. "The true question is should you or should not be worried about it" he said with worry in his voice.
"Just keep a close eye on it to see if it spreads and if your Cinder looks or acts out of the ordinary"

Brrrr its kinda cold out here
he thought to himself wonder when the sun is coming back up? "Are we going to this so called Silver City anytime soon?"

"Ah, the miracles of life are truly astounding. Honestly, its the first time I've ever seen a pokemon egg hatch", Victor said as he took a closer look at the Vulpix. "I hope my egg hatches soon too".

"Dont like chocolate anyways", Claire said silently as she walked off, to look around in the darkness, but walked back over quickly, for she didn't like being alone. "Silver city hu? I wonder if they have these blackout problems too".

Cinder wobbled on her legs and then faceplanted. "Alright, I guess it's carrying until you manage to find your feet" Charles said as he scooped Cinder up into his arms. "Well, We were just in Silver City...Now we're in...." Angel stopped and looked at Charles, who laughed "Horror Forest" He said, grinning.

"Didn't you know that the sun is blocked by the moon? The only place is...you know, Sunrise Island" Charles said, stroking Cinder. "But first, we better go get Cinder checked up, in the next city witch is-" "Spirit City" Angel butted in, smiling.

Marcus stood there as he stared at the newly-hatched Vulpix. ''Hmm... Only thing I can think of is albinism, only at the tail though, strangely.'' He took out his poké-egg from his bag and looked at it. ''Hmm... I wonder what is in this, and when it'll hatch.'' He then looked back at Angel and Charles. ''We could send Raphael after them, he seems to be pretty strong.''He nodded, holding a hand out towards a random direction. ''Lead the way.'' He said, having no idea at all where this 'Spirit City' was. ''So, what does this evil organization or something do, precisely? Do they just steal the pokémon or is there much more than that?''

"Anyone who does bad things is an enemy in my book. When we find them, i'll be sure to say hello", Victor Said, somewhat menacingly.

Claire then began to look at Raphael. "Oh....reminds me of the ghost pokemon that mom has", she said.

That's because it is the same kind....only difference is that it possessed the refrigerator....imagine our surprise whenever we wanted a midnight snack", Victor said as he shuddered.

"Aha you flatter me Marcus but its not me that posses such strength... Its my pokemon and my trust in them that they will get the job done." He said full of confidence

Rotom laughed at the story Victor and Claire told about their life at home and went over to a car and possed it turning into an all new form of Rotom, Rotom-Car. "well... this is new.....guess we have our way out of here, anyone care to take a slightly more enjoyable way to our destination" he offered.

"Cant wait to kick some serious enemy butt!, sure hope the owner of this car wont mind" he said with a chuckle "Its for a good cause.... I think?" he looked at the Rotom and said "mind making it a convertible buddy" and the Rotom changed the cars shape in an instant. Raphael jumped in the car and started revving the engine.

Marcus decided not to enter the car. ''This doesn't make us any different from criminals. You say you want to kick some bad guy's butt, but by using this car you are the bad guy.'' He said with a blank expression. He turned to Victor. ''I think you have to say 'Hello' to Raphael now.'' He put his egg back in his bag and looked at everyone, keeping his eyes locked at Raphael and Victor. ''What if those bad guys are actually good in their own way? We are the bad guys in their eyes. There is no evil in this world, just different perceptions of good.'' He stood there waiting for a response.

Victor closed his eyes. There may be a perception of good....but pain and wrong can not only be two different things, but can also be linked to the two same things. No matter what we can perceive is right or wrong, there are consequences to everything. Good consequences, and bad consequences. The actions most veered as wrong by, how you say, majority rules, is usually seen as most punishable. So yeah, we could be the bad guys to them, but would you rather us put a stop to those trying to prevent pain altogether, or those trying to prevent it in the long run, with selfish reason, and abnormal actions", He said as he paced nonchalantly.

Claire glanced over at Raphael. "Well, it is wrong to steal a car too, but......i dont think whoever drives it is even here anymore".

"Marcus, you gotta understand that this is not a Team Aqua or Team Magma situation were in" he said with a somewhat serious attitude "I understand it is wrong to take what is not yours, but their is more at stake here, these people are causing the entire world to suffer because of their actions and we are able to stop them. The sooner we do, the better." He patted his new ride with a smile. "See, Claire understands, plus its not like they would notice it anymore" he said with a laugh. " but if it makes you feel better when all this is over i will return it right here."

Last edited:
Marcus sighed. ''You're right. You're all right. Let's just go in the stolen car.'' He stepped into the car and sat down in the back. ''If we are serious about defeating them, why not take them on right now? Or join them, and destroy them from within. I know we aren't that strong and a couple of teens can't change the world (the irony) but we should be able to hinder them just a little.'' He then was silent for a bit before he spoke again. ''Actually, nevermind. Forget what I said, let's get going.'' The male sighed once more.

Charles laughed "Go ahead, we tried, Even the EXPERTS got wiped out by them, so, lose your pokemon, and come cry back to us" Charles said, turning on his heel and walking away, to Spirit City. Angel looked at the others "I advise you to leave the car, it gets really narrow in Spirit Forest" She said and walked after Charles, who was waiting for the others.

Marcus gets out of the car and follows Charles. ''Sure, sure, whatever.'' He walked a small distance behind the group, if they were all gonna follow Charles. He walked in the back, thinking of what they would do. <Actually, what if I just joined them, made use of their training and pokemon, get to a high rank and then betray them?> He knew people will think he was a traitor if he became good again because of what he did, and it may not even be successful, getting to the top ranks as just a child.

''Where is their base of operations? The bad guys'.''

"Man, that Charles guy has a detestable attitude", Claire whispered to Victor.

Hehe, I wouldn't worry about it. Its probably just his way of warming up to someone. Lets go, we should keep up", Victor said as he pulled Claire along with him.

Charles started walking again, but it was very hard to see. He called out Shadow who the used flash to guide the way. Shasta also popped ou to his pokèball, but for a who different reason. 'Actually, what if I just joined them, made use of their training and pokemon, get to a high rank and then betray them?' Marcus' thought was still playing inside the Espeon's head like a broken record.

"Angel! Charles! Shadow! Marcus is planning on betraying you and the others!" Shasta exclaimed in Angel's, Charles' and Shadow's heads making them stop and turn to look at Marcus. They all kept quiet. Just staring at Marcus.

(Oh man, sorry for such a long post. I really got into typing this...)

Marcus stopped and stared back at the two trainers and their pokemon, or everyone else if they stopped aswell. He glanced at his pokéball in his pocket that begun shaking. The pokéball had a purple glow around it and was forced to open up from the inside by the pokémon inside of the capsule. Many shiny, white squares came out of Marcus' pocket and flew in front of him. They floated in a single spot as a dark hole appeared in the middle of it, as a point of gravity. That black hole pulled all the squares towards it, the black hole turned into what seemed to be a red blade sticking out of the pokémon's chest and a small half-ball on the pokémon's back. The squares fit eachother like puzzle pieces and took on the form of a bipedal, human-like creature with a long dress. The shiny, white squares on the hair, arms, sides of the torso and the inside of the dress shattered and revealed a light-green color. The dress and the face remained white, and stopped shining. The pokémon's eyes were closed. The Gardevoir, who is a female, opened her eyes and glared at those who were glaring at her trainer. She sensed a possible future, where they would attack her trainer, no matter what her trainer did, Gardevoir would give her life to protect Marcus.

''Tch.. I didn't mean to reveal the surprise this early. We haven't even gotten to Spirit City yet.'' Marcus said as Gardevoir appeared in front of him. The pokémon held a hand out towards the trainers and their pokémon, every one of them. ''For your information, the surprise is Gardevoir. I don't suddenly happen to be one of those 'evil' organization guys..'' <yet.> Marcus said, staring at Espeon. Umbreon came out to light up the area, but Espeon didn't do anything. ''So, your pokémon can see the future aswell? I wonder if it's the same future as Gardevoir showed me, because that one seemed plenty fun.'' He said with an innocent and kind smile. <That, or it read my mind. I've heard there are pokémon who can do that from passing trainers and researchers...> He stared at Espeon to see if the pokémon would react in a way that would approve of what he thought.

Gardevoir used Calm Mind on herself, to calm herself down for the battle to come and strengthen herself. Her eyes locked on the the pokémon in front of her. There was a bit of distance between them and Marcus, since Marcus walked in the back. ''What's it gonna be, are you gonna attack me now and rid of me, or continue on to Spirit City. If you attack me now, you lose someone who could be useful to you in the future and risk being beaten up and getting attacked by wild pokémon. If you let me continue on, there's a chance I will join them and go against you guys. Would you rather put a stop to someone who tries to stop pain altogether, or those trying to prevent in in the long run, with shelfish reasons and abnormal actions?'' He asked them, repeating what Victor said earlier. He referred to himself as the one who wanted to stop pain altogether, as he would try to join them and destroy them from the inside-out. He referred to Team Eclipse for the latter.

Marcus simply stood by as Gardevoir continued calming her mind for a possible fight soon, so she would be able to perform at the best of her ability. Gardevoir's eyes being locked on to the trainer's pokémon out, and Marcus' eyes being locked on to the trainers. A devilish grin formed on Marcus' face, as if he was underestimating them.

"Shasta...your right..." Shadow mumbled to the Espeon. The two eeveelutions stepped forward and shot a shadow ball each, missing Marcus but hitting the creature behind him. "Raaahhh!!!!" The creature exclaimed and disappeared. "That's why I hate Horror Forest...stupid ghosts" Angel mumbled. Shasta and Shadow turned to look at their trainers.

Charles stared at Marcus, then grinned "He's gonna betray us, so why bother helping him?" He asked the two Eons, making them turn and look at at Marcus, even Cinder turned to look at Marcus at that statement."Pix...." She growled, shooting and ember at Marcus' foot. "We better continue-" "What.is.that?" Angel asked, pointing at the weird figure behind Marcus. "It didn't leave!" Shasta exclaimed, then bit down on his tail.

Marcus was tapped on the shoulder by Gardevoir, as they teleported away and appeared behind the trainers. Marcus smiled. ''Gardevoir, release your stored power.'' The pokémon did as his trainer commanded and held out a hand. A blade made out of psychic energy erupted from the ground almost instantaneously to hit the mysterious figure. Due to calm mind being used, the power of the attack increased. Depending on how strong it is, it may have survived. ''Destroy it.'' Marcus exclaimed. Gardevoir moveda round quickly, leaving many after images. The pokemon used Double Team and then let enchanted leaves come out of her arms and fly towards the mysterious figure from many sides while dodging the hits from the pokémon of the other trainers. She also made sure to attack where the allies weren't attacking, only hitting the parts that weren't occupied.

The ghost laughed and flew at Gardevoir and went in her body, disappearing with her. "Well, now your Gardevoir is gone, I told you" Charles said turning and looking at Marcus with a 'I told you so' face. "Shasta, Shadow, be careful, thankfully you are wearing your glowing collars, they won't attack you" Angel said tugging Shasta's collar slightly.

Marcus looks at Charles from the corner of his eyes as he shrugged. ''She'll teleport back when she can. Let's get going.'' He said as he continued walking. <Hmm... I won't be able to protect myself now that Gardevoir is gone.> ''This would be the best moment for this egg to hatch.'' He said as he walked towards Spirit City.

Raphael wasnt paying attention to anything around him at all, he was still disappointed that ge had to leave the car behind. He let out a sigh following the others as they left the area. He finally snapped back into reality an wondered what he had missed.

"What are those glowing collars on your Espeon and Umbreaon an what do they do?" He had noticed the weird and hostile atmosphere in the group, hoping it wasnt towards him for not paying attention to anything that went down in the past 5-8 minutes he was crying over his new car.

He looked over at Marcus and saw tht he was acting completely different from how he was acting when they had first met. What the hell could have happend he thought to himself.

Angel looked at Raphael "To stop them from getting possessed by the ghosts" She said looking after Charles and Marcus, that were walking ahead of them. "Since you haven't noticed, his Gardevoir was possessed and taken by a ghost plus Marcus wanted to betray us" She said, sighing and then started to follow after the two males.

(Pokèmon Point of view)

Cinder looked at Shadow who was walking beside Charles. "Ghosts! Why aren't I wearing a collar then?" She asked, making Shadow look up at her. "Your newly hatched, they won't, surprisingly, they only posses ones of their age" Shadow said, flicking his ear back at Shasta so he can back him up. "It's true, but thanks to these collars the...incident...won't happen again" Shasta paused, looking up at his trainer.

(If you didn't catch on, the three pokèmon were speaking to each other, giving you guys a bit more of an understanding to this whole 'thing')

Marcus continued walking, waiting for the moment Gardevoir would teleport in, possessed or not. The pokéball would still work, since the pokémon was his. He was gonna answer Raphael's question, but Angel did in his place. ''Even IF I wanted to betray you guys, I wouldn't do it in this forest. Besides the fact Gardevoir is weak against ghost types, making this the worst place Gardevoir could fight, you guys outnumber me. I'm not stupid.''

The boy didn't change at all, he just behaved differently towards them in the beginning. He avoided eye-contact with Charles, as the guy was getting on his nerves. ''How much further until we get out of this forest?'' He asked, not specificly at a certain person, but to everyone there. ''Also, any idea where the ghost pokemon could've gone after possessing Gardevoir?''

Charles sighed "You'll actually be lucky if you see her again...I never saw Spirit again..." He mumbled, his eyes dimmed and he looked down. Charles noticed a Gardevoir Shadow in the distance. "I'll be right back, Shadow, Cinder, let's go" Charles said holding Cinder to his chest and Shadow beside him.

Angel ran up to Marcus "Where is he going?" She asked, trying to spot Charles, but he already disappeared. She then saw Charles run back, Shadow was using psychic on an unconscious Gardevoir. "Here's your Gardevoir, I put a collar on her so she doesn't get possessed again" Charles said, nodding at Shadow, who gently put her down.

"Were almost there, there's the entra-" Charles was cut off, he suddenly vanished with Cinder. "Huh?!" Angel exclaimed, then Charles appeared at the entrance of Spirit City. "How did you...?" Angel asked, but all she got was a shrug.

Marcus returned Gardevoir to her pokéball. ''Thanks.'' He said to Charles. He didn't care much for Charles disappearing and reappearing at the entrance, it seemed like his pokémon had teleport to him. Without speaking or warning he entered Spirit City and walked towards the pokémon center, if he could find one. Marcus stayed at the pokémon center to wait for Gardevoir to heal. He then would exit the building and group up with the others, if they weren't going to the pokécenter themselves.

Charles ran into the pokèmon centre and put Cinder on the counter. They checked her up and said it was normal for baby Vulpix to have a single white tail and that they would grow out of it.

After that traumatic thing, Charles walked out of the pokèmon centre. "Hey...Charles...why is your eyes-" "It's fine" He said. "Eeessppeee!!!!!" Shasta exclaimed picking up a shadow that appeared behind him and flung it back into Horror Forest. "Does Whittle Charles also need a collar?" Angel teased, making Charles blush in embarrassment. "N-No!".

Victor snickered a little. "You know, they kinda argue like us, although their personalities are much different", Victor said. At that moment, Suave popped out of his pokeball, and rubbed up against Victor. "Dont worry Suave, we are safe for now, but we should watch our steps".

"I'm liking this city....its much more light than the creepy forest", Claire said looking more relieved.