• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Region ex.

"Come on man it wasnt that scary" he said to Charles with a laugh.

"Where to next?" Raphael said in a hurry wanting to get this battle over with he began tapping his foot in excitement. "My pokemon and I are ready for whatever these losers throw at us.... What about you guys? I might need a bit if a hand"

Raphael wasnt phased by the ghost or their tricks... He had a Rotom after all, and he had experience with ghosts and paranormal activities

Charles turned to Raphael and his cheeks grew hotter "S-Stop it" He was getting to the point of just keeping quiet now. "What the.....?" Angel gestured for the group to follow her as she started walking towards a few dark figures. "Oh no..." Angel mumbled, then ordered Shasta to use psychic on them. When they were lifted up, there were TONS of pokèmon and item in cages and bags. "Oh.mah.gawd" Angel said and started up to the pokèmon, opening the cages and releasing them from bags.

Marcus walked towards the floating (wo)men and looked at them. ''Tell us, why do you do this, where is your base, how many people are on your sides and the kind of pokémon your team uses?'' He had Gardevoir out, who was standing next to him to threathen them. He didn't seem to care for the caged pokémon, Angel was letting them out anyway. ''We can't let them free, they could go tell their buddies. I say we lock them up here or bring them to the police or protectors or whatever.'' He would let Gardevoir use Hypnosis on them once they were done talking. ''Anyone got a rope?''

Charles turned and glared at Marcus "Please, just keep quiet, we know what we're doing" He said then him and Shasta walked to the police station with the people still floating. The people got locked up and the two returned, checking to see if there were any more idiots that decided to stay.

"Oh! Look! A Zorua!" Angel exclaimed, picking up the fox and laughing when he barked. Sneakily, Angel tapped the Zorua on the back with a ultra ball, sucking him in. She out the pokèball down and let it roll around and then, magic stars flew around it. "Shasta, return" Angel said, calli.g her Espeon back.

She let the Zorua out as Charles called Shadow back. "I'll name you...Trik!" Angel exclaimed, picking the Zorua up, who then climbed on her shoulder.

(Your eggs can hatch whenever and your now allowed to unlock your second pokèmon...if you don't have one yet -_- )

(just waiting till my post become in sync to when everyone is online. lol)

Victor felt his egg shake. "Hm, it wont be much longer. I'll finally be able to see what hatches out of this thing" He said as he rubbed the egg. It was given to me by a friend from Hoenn.

"likewise for me, though mine was from a friend from Sinnoh", Claire began to blush sightly. Victor smiled deviously.

"Yeah, 'friend'. Trust me, i knew that you two liked each other. You just didn't want to admit it.....the way you gave each other the googly eye......", he said before being interrupted by another bonk to the head.

Marcus simply followed the rest to the police station as he watched two people receiving a new addition to their teams. Then, his own egg begun glowing and heating up, not even shaking. Marcus put the egg down on a seat as the egg burst into flames, turning into ashes. Among the ashes, a fuzzy moth-larva pokémon shaked the ashes off it's body. ''Lar...'' The pokémon said. Marcus stared at the pokémon in silence as he was in front of the pokémon, crouched down. ''.....'' The two stared at eachother. Marcus took an empty pokéball from his pocket and pressed it against the Larvesta's face, the pokémon getting sucked in and captured. ''What is there to do in this city?'' He asked, to noone in particular. He didn't care who gave the answer.

"Dont know, dont care." Raphael said to Marcus observing the area "But try anything funny and i cant guarantee your safty" he didnt truly understand Marcus's intentions but Raphael kept a close eye on Marcus watching him like a hawk.

Raphael already had a full team of pokemon it was just a matter of time before he got to show them off and they get their time to shine. He was only watching Marcus to insure his new companions were safe. (Wiggle wiggle) his egg wiggled around in his bag for the first time.

"Oh, i hope they have a spa. I could use a little rest and relaxation after our previous travels. I think i'm starting to get wrinkles already", Claire said. Unbeknownst to her, her egg began to twitch in her bag.

"Don't be such an exaggerator, Claire. Although some food would be nice. I'm quite famished".....Victor continued before jumping in surprise. "Hm, i....think its hatching", he said as he reached into his bag, and pulled out a container that held the egg. Claire and Suave both gathered around Victor to see what would emerge from the egg. As the glowing dimmed down, a small black and gray pup pokemon was seen, yipping excitedly.

"Its a poochyena....how cute! I think i'll call him Scout", Victor said as he pulled out a pokeball. But the tiny puppy backed away when Victor got close to it. "Hm? whats the matter", he asked. The pup simply hopped on Victor's shoulder. "Hm.....Suave used to do that too....I guess you can just stay up there for now...", he said as he put the pokeball away.

Marcus silently walked out of the police station and headed towards a restaurant or snackbar or whatever to eat some food while everyone watched their pokémon hatching and having laughs there. He ordered and paid for some french fries, a hamburger and a chocolate milk shake. Once he was done eating, he would walk around the city to see if anything interesting was going on somewhere.