• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Quotes you like

"No, I don't cry, on the outside, anymore." Kelly Clarkson: Behind These Hazel Eyes
"Listen to your heart, there's nothing else you can do." DHT: Listen to Your Heart

:p Yeah, I know I quote songs. If ya have a problem with that, too bad.

"Near its My win..." Light Yagami Death Note

"God...Ive found you!"Mikami Death Note

"When Life Gives you lemons make...Applejuice" Sky High

"The ESRB will go nuts"Klein Atlier Iris Eternal Mana

"Klein can you sleep with me tonight?" Norn Atlier Iris Eternal Mana

"..But, Master Yo! Clown Fu requires a lot of stupidity, which I have a nartural knack for, and Yin has no hope of!"- Yang in the "Clown Fu Fighting episode of YinYangYo!

"Kept you waiting, huh?" - Snake

"It's not over! Not yet..." - Liquid/Sokolov

"I mean, if anyone's willing to be seen like that [in a cardboard box] they must be an idiot." - Raiden
"Uh.... yeah. Whatever you say..." - Pliskin

"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door." - Paul Beatty

"That's not gone well, has it?" - Jeremy Clarkson, as indicated by my sig. Though, the main reason I like it is because it applies perfectly to a lot of things in my life. :p

"It's a long and awesome story....you got any gum?"- Murray in Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

Something I heard from Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked..one of the characters was watching a Soap Opera:
Female: "Oh! You make me feel like a little boy again!"
Male: "Uh...what?"

"Tank beats Ghost!" -Marine in Halo 3

"Tank beats Hunter!" -Marine in Halo 3

"Tank beats EVERYTHING! I could do this all day!" -Marine in Halo 3

"Would you kindly...?" -Atlas from Bioshock

"A man chooses, a slave obeys." -Andrew Ryan from Bioshock

I've been on my 360 a lot lately

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Something I heard from Ratchet and Clank Deadlocked..one of the characters was watching a Soap Opera:
Female: "Oh! You make me feel like a little boy again!"
Male: "Uh...what?"
Y'know, I think that must be a running gag, cause I swear I heard it (or something very similar) in Ratchet & Clank 3, too.

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it's called the present." -Oogway from Kung Fu Panda.

"Do you want me to bolt the doors so you can massacre the unsuspecting townsfolk?" -Bella from Twilight :D

"Fear holds us back from living the lives we were made to live." -Miley Cyrus (yeah, I know what your thinking *rolls eyes*)

"Life sucks and then you die." -? [I know someone said this, I just don't remember.]

There was another one but I can't remember it...

"Hanzo, you're looking a little pale today. Are you feeling alright?"-Nene to Hanzo
"..."-Hanzo(he's pale...doesn't agree with sunlight. =Samurai Warriors 2

"Mitsunari, you're surrounded by enemies! Want some help?"-Nene
*Mitsunari promptly kills half of 'em*"Do I look like I need help?"-Mitsunari=SW2

"Okay, let's burn...that castle! Lord Orochi will be pleased."-Da Ji
"Hey! That's dangerous! Don't you know fire kills?"-Hideyoshi =Warriors Orochi 2

*To Sakaki* "Don't get too cocky out there!"-Kasumi
"..."-Sakaki =Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires

"You will never be a true ninja as long as you remain in the light."-Hanzo(also has a thing for darkness)
"Hanzo, I'm serious. Are you sure you're feeling okay? Because I can take you to the hospital and have you checked out." -Nene
"..." "..." "Failure..."-Hanzo =SW2

What? I like these games

"Mitsunari, you're surrounded by enemies! Want some help?"-Nene
*Mitsunari promptly kills half of 'em*"Do I look like I need help?"-Mitsunari=SW2

Win.

Also from Ratchet Dealocked:

Robot: "Are you the Lombax known as Ratchet?"
Ratchet: "Uhh, I don't supposed you guys are here to fix the starboard engine huh?"

"Oh please, don't insult my intelligence. It makes me irritable." ~Shere Khan, The Jungle Book 2. (Tony Jay!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"You're so beautiful when you hate the world." - Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

"My own mother, thought I was a monster... She was right of course, but it still hurt!" - Azula

Sorry Shroomish-chan. I beat ya to the Oogway quote.

"Holograms? Why can't it be whenever I come over you guys just can't be playing video games or something?"- Kevin E. Levin (Ben 10 Alien Force)

"Hang on tight, spidermonkey."- Edward Cullen....LOL, I call my gf spidermonkey after I saw that. She doesn't mind, though.

"Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?" said it when I answered my phone for like a year.

"Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside. Corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide!" yeah I'm a Halo geek.

"Wort! Wort! Wort!" Another Halo thing.

"PINGAS" -Dr. Robotnik from just about Every YTP on the Planet

The following is from a cutscene in 007: Nightfire
Geisha Girl: How can I ever repay you?
James Bond: If I survive this, I'll need a large sake, and one hell of a massage.

AL
*Poof!*

"When I try to rebuild I see my humble shelter just fall to the ground again." -The Curse, Disturbed

"Why do you cry and shake with fear?" -Perfect Insanity, Disturbed

"When your heart is broken a thousand times with every moment is that enough?" -Enough, Disturbed

"Annihilation will be unavoidable." -Indestructible, Disturbed

"Broken down, hurt again, it never ends." -Facade, Disturbed

"Malevolent criminal I, when the vision paints my mind cross the invisible line, and you'll be paid in kind." -Criminal, Disturbed

"Power beyond containing, are you going to remain a slave for the rest of your life? Give in to the night." -The Night, Disturbed

"I'm one impressive motherfucker now, wouldn't you say?" -Divide, Disturbed

"Devin lies beyond this portal, take the word of one immortal." -Inside the Fire, Disturbed

"Another sacrifice to a tormentor your world wouldn't understand, turn away again." -Haunted, Disturbed

"Little puppet don't die." -Deceiver, Disturbed

"We're going to let it burn." -Torn, Disturbed

There. Quotes from all the songs from the Indestructible album. I'll be doing the same thing with the three other albums too, stay tuned! ;)

I have so many that I like, but here's a couple.

A feller up the creek says: A smart person knows what to say, a wise person knows whether to say it or not.
- unknown
'Tis better to keep your mouth closed and be suspected a fool, than open it and remove all doubt.
-unknown
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
-unknown
One can never consent to creep when one feels the impulse to soar.
- Helen Keller
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
- President JFK

Ideas are like rabbits, get a few, learn how to handle them, and suddenly you have a dozen.
- John Steinbeck
A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit.
- Richard Bach
A word is a bud attempting to become a twig. How can one not dream while writing? It is the pen which dreams. The blank page gives the right to dream.
- Gaston Bachelard

The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.
- Robert Cormier

(You can find more on my forum, organized by catagorey.)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
"Winners never quit. Quiters never win. Those that never win and don't know when to quit are idiots." - Someone on the radio.

I have quite a few that I like. I usually post a new quote on my facebook status because I didn't like constantly updating what I was doing and decided to put up helpful quotes

"Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

"Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?""

"I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived. Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life."

"Do not depend on the hope of results. You may have to face the fact that your work will be apparently worthless and even achieve no result at all, if not perhaps results opposite to what you expect. As you get used to this idea, you start more and more to concentrate not on the results, but on the value, the rightness, the truth of the work itself. You gradually struggle less and less for an idea and more and more for specific people. In the end, it is the reality of personal relationship that saves everything."

and my all time favorite

"A hero is more than a person, a hero is a belief. A belief that, against impossible odds, the world can be saved—and that the world is still worth saving. Heroes inspire that belief in us. They renew our faith and give us that most precious of all gifts—hope. The world needs heroes. That's why, when a true hero arrives, the world will honor him."

"some people are like slinkies, they are completely useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
-Unknown
"what is the secret to long life?""never get scared half to death more than once."
-Unknown
=) there is also 1 in my sig and i dont know who it is from but i found it next to a pic of Itachi Uchiha.

My favorite quote right now is:

"It's good to be thing king"
-Mel Brooks in History of the World Part 1 and Robin Hood: Men in Tights
(if you plan on watching them you'll understand it better if you see them in the order I listed)

Got some Dragon Drive quotes: (From Vol. 5)

"What I want is the real deal. A fight to the death. You're the only one who can give me that." ~Hikaru Himuro

*Hikaru wakes up after being unconscious and shows his face, which has a large footprint on it* "Who's footprint is this?"
*Mochi points to Ron*
Ron: Ha. What're you going to do about-
*Giant dragon appears on the roof*
-it?
Hikaru: Hmmm. What shall I do?

Reiji: Where were you, off posing? You know the mess I got into? I bet you were hiding from ghosts! Right? Huh?
Hikaru: Shut up. Here she comes.
Reiji: Huh? *gets blasted by an attack*

[After Hikaru and his dragon are sucked into the Dragon Underworld]

Reiji: Hikaru Himuro, you loser! You gonna keep hiding underground? You're just too scared of ghosts to come out!! You lame coward!! Stay in there forever then!!
*The ground cracks and suddenly Hikaru's dragon busts out of the Underworld and comes up out of the ground.*
Hikaru: Excuse me? WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

Reiji(thinking): Dude he actually came out.

"Stay back. I don't wanna catch Loseritis." ~Hikaru (Vol. 6)

Even though Hikaru is a bit of an ass he has the coolest lines.

"Of all the things I've done, the most vital is coordinating the talents of those who work for us and pointing them toward a certain goal." —Walt Disney
This may be one f the best Disney Quotes out there.

Aragorn: Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!*

Here's one from the Coraline movie (I don't remember if it was in the book):
Coraline: "H-how can you talk?! You're just a cat!"
Cat: "A cat....or to you I'm a great, big, WUSS PUSS!"
Coraline: "...Ohhh."

"Do as i say, not as i do." my mom
"Are you to say that a man that gives his life, love, and possessions to those that he loves and those that he doesn't know will go to hell if he hasn't given his heart to God?! Are you to say that those who steal and lie and kill to save their loved ones will rot for eternity?! No! The rules of this world are not definite. There is always an exception! There is always a grey area!" Me to a now ex-girlfriend in a conversation of right and wrong.
Another by me in my sig.

"I am above the weakness of seeking to establish a sequence of cause and effect, between the disaster and the atrocity."

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

"A strong argument for the religion of Christ is this - that offences against Charity are about the only ones which men on their death-beds can be made - not to understand - but to feel - as crime."

"If you wish to forget anything on the spot, make a note that this thing is to be remembered."

"In one case out of a hundred a point is excessively discussed because it is obscure; in the ninety-nine remaining it is obscure because it is excessively discussed."

And my all time favorite quote: "Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence."

All of them are by Edgar Allan Poe, my favorite poet of all time.

This one has been stuck in my head. It's form Transformers 2:
Optimus Prime: "I rise...You fall!"

And from Makes Me Wonder, the song:
" I still don't have a reason
And you don't have the time
Ahd it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a fuck about you"