• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Quotes you like

S

sheesheesh

"Hey dad. Throw that brick at me and see if I can get out of the way in time. Come on! It's called 'Dodgebrick'!"
~Tim Hawkins
"Adult contempory, yeah! ... Manilo!"
~Tim Hawkins
"Romeo, Romeo! Where y'all at?!"
~Tim Hawkins

I'm a Tim Hawkins fanatic.

I got this one form Fairly OddBaby:

Jorgen: "Okay, everyone be quiet. This is the part when they spell out their evil plan. AND I DON"T WANT ANY JELLY!!"

Oh crap, now I'm chuckiling. It's that good!

I saw Toy Story 1&2 in 3D, and I can't get this outta my head:

Rex: "What are we gonna do, Buzz?"
Buzz: "Use your head!"
Rex (as battering ram): "But I don't wanna use my head!!"

Everyone has a reason to hate life, no matter how great or minuscule. Those that say they don't are either lying to the world or to themselves...
that was me

"Life is unpredictable, but death. Death is certain." also me

"If a life is worth saving, then saving a life is worth living for." me again.

Hmm...so many....

I sure hope someone posts after this. I would like to post more qoutes I know. But until then, I'll leave it with this:

" And I wonder....if you know....what it means, to laugh as tears go by."

I can say I'm the same way. When ever I was wronged, in any form of fashion, I seemed to couldn't help but laugh at how unfair they where to me.

Thanks, I get to put another one.

Let's see.....how about:

" Maybe this noting I've got, is what's making tough. Maybe this nothing I've got, is more then enough."

"Yes you are fucked! Shit out of luck! Now I'm complete and my cock you will suck! This world will be mine, and you're next in line! You gave me the pick and now you shall both die!" Beelzeboss, Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny

The devil kicks ass in this movie! That is just so hilarious :'D

Rex

Resident Furry
"If you remain bound by the Chain of Memories, and refuse to believe what is truly inside your heart, then throw it away, you are not a keyblade master. Just a slave to twisted memories."
-Vexen, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

It describes Sora so... aptly, I think.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"We have walked together in the shadow of a rainbow" - Native American saying

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Unknown origin

"Yes you are fucked! Shit out of luck! Now I'm complete and my cock you will suck! This world will be mine, and you're next in line! You gave me the pick and now you shall both die!" Beelzeboss, Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny

Wasn't it?: This world will be mine and you're first in line.

Oh well ...

"I am surrounded by idiot" Scar/Taka from The Lion King.

"Oh dear I said too much" Scar/Taka again.

"They're shooting at us, how orginal of them!" Murphy from Rayman 3.

"I used to bump into her just so I's could spoke to her...she looked just like a Jaguar....'cept she was a truck!"- Mater from Cars

"You could spit acid at them if you want to."- Lilo in Stitch The Movie.

"We all have 'heart' ons for our co-workers."- Micheal Scott from The Office

"Who...in the halibut...trips underwater?! And on WHAT?!"- Oscar from Shark Tale

"I'm not a ferret!"- Bucky the hamster from G-Force.

"Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?" ~ Hades, KH1

"Kid, I've got two words of advice for you: attack!" ~Phil, KH1 (Well, at least it was two syllables. Phil's getting better at this.)

"Think, think, think, think."
"What are you thinking about this time?"
"I'm thinking about what to think about."
~ Winne the Pooh and Sora, KH1

"The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes." ~Subtitles, KH1 (My personal favorite)

Ace Ventura: "If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer."

[Aguado squishes bug]
Aguado: "Homicide, Ventura. Now how ya gonna solve that one?"
Ace Ventura: "Good question, Aguado. First, I'd establish a motive. In this case the killer saw the size of the bug's DICK and became insanely jealous. Then I'd lose 30 pounds... PARKIN' his wife."

Ace Ventura: [as Captain Kirk] "Captain's Log, stardate 23.9, rounded off to the... nearest decimal point. We've... traveled back in time to save an ancient species from... total annihilation. SO FAR... no... signs of aquatic life, but I'm going to find it. If I have to tear this universe another black hole, I'm going to find it. I've... GOT TO, MISTER."

[Ace Ventura is trying to get his car started, while looking at somebody smashing it with a bat in his mirror]
Ace Ventura: Warning. Assholes are closer than they appear.
[Ace Ventura just got his car started]
Ace Ventura: It's ALIVE. IT'S ALIVE.

All are from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.