• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Quotes you like

(OMG. I love Little Nemo)

"The only difference between you and me is that you're a complete idiot and I'm an evil genius who will one day rule the world."- Stewie Griffin.
"Damn you, damn the broccoli, and damn the Wright Brothers!"- Stewie Griffin, again.

"I saved you from the pound...I can take you back..."- Johnny Test.

Okay, here's a long one. (for Chibi and Psycho Monkey! ;))

"No mommy, don't do it again, don't do it again, I'll be a good boy, I'll be a good boy, I promise!
No mommy don't hit me! *scream*
Why do you have to hit me like that mommy? Don't do it, you're hurting me! *scream*
Why do you have to be such a bitch? Why don't you, why don't just fuck off and DIE?!?
Why can't you just fuck off and DIE?!?
Why can't you just leave here and DIE?!?
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch, FUCK YOU!!
I don't need this shit, you stupid, sadistic, abusive, fucking whore!
Do you want to see how it feels mommy? Here it comes get ready to DIE!!" -Disturbed, Down with the Sickness

:) Cheery, isn't it?

"What would you do if you went up against Mufassa in a game of dodgeball?"-me
"I'd probably run and hide, then give up and surrender." -Casey Wilmath >YTNN: EPISODE 1(youtube)
"So would thousands of children across America."-me

"Emo isn't really how you act or how you dress, its more of a state of mind. Like, there's a bunch of people dressing like us going 'Hey! Look at me! I'm Emo! I'm Emo!' No. *shakes head* Just no." Michael Simpson >YTNN: EPISODE 4(youtube)

"If you could be any actor or actress, who would it be and why?"-me
"I'd be Johnny Depp so I can take his Sweeney Todd razors, jack his money, and run."-CJ Fowler >YTTN: EPISODE 5(youtube)
(NOTE: YTNN has no script. Everything is unrehearsed, unprepared. We go up to random people, with the camera on, and ask them questions. They answer truthfully. My comments are always random, yet relating to the question)

Very. [/sarcasm]

Now, my turn:

"If it will feed nothing else, it will feed my revenge." -- William Shakspeare

"When angry, count four; when very angry, swear." --Mark Twain (lol)

"I think that's why music is very very powerful. It helps people through the difficult times." --Celine Dion

"History shows that there are no invincible armies." --Joseph Stalin

"Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them." --James Baldwin

"Nervousness is good because it gives you extra adrenaline. I think if you're laid back you won't do a good show. I get nervous, but I think that everybody does. It's normal!" --Robyn Carlsson (Suuure...let's go with that)

"Music helped me to go through my happiness, go through my sadness, my worries, my dreams. Definitely." --Celine Dion

"Never let school ruin your education"- Mark Twain...I don't know if someone else has already posted this..
"There is no price for awesomeness or attractiveness"- Po (Kung Fu Panda)

"And these are the windas, that let the light in." -Pres. Bush; Oval Office Tour

*Kate gets Tony to talk to another Agent who was thought to be a traitor.*

Jethro: Why do women insist on fixing things that don't need fixing?
Kate: It just gives us a warm feeling inside.
Jethro: Yeah, so does Scotch, but it doesn't cost you a house!

-AL

"Hailey, shut the hell up!" ~Almost everyone I know

"Show me yo moves!" ~Captain Falcon

"If you don't want to talk about it, don't mention it in the first place." ~Me

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
These're quotes I actually hear people say.

"Now now, Carolyn, don't get all mad at someone. The Bible says to love your enemies, like you've always told me before, and so therefore, you must stop hating Burch and start telling her she's a bitch nicely." -A friend of mine who was mocking my way of telling her what the Bible says. XD

"I lost so many pounds since last year. These pants which seemed to be too skinny for me last year are actually 5 sizes too big for me now. See?" -Geometry teacher (who was my Algebra teacher last year) who said this last year. Randomly.

"People are always trying to fit in these days. It gets so annoying seeing people trying to be who they aren't. In the end, they forget who they really are, and know only what the 'crowd' wants them to be. And they see that the 'crowd' is really in their imagination, since no one really cares what they wear, how they act, or how they look." -Philisophical friend of mine who enjoys these type of conversations. In reality, I like them too. ^^;

'cause I almost never watch movies or anything, I only get quotes from real life. XD

"I used my stupid masterball on Dialga, so every time I hear that stupid legendary music while I'm in tall grass, I'm like, 'Oh hell no!'" -My friend

"Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers." - Homer Simpson

"No, I didn't wear snowboots on the pacer day on purpose. It's just that--"
"Excuse."
"I had to take my dog out and our backyard is covered in snow--"
"Excuse."
"And I forgot to put on tennis shoes."
"I'm just waitig for, 'No I didn't forget my homework. My dog ate it."
"But it's true!"
- My best friend and I

"A good friend will ask you why you're crying, but a best friend will already have a shovel ready to bury the dipshit that made you cry." --A friend of mine.

"To know the road ahead of you, ask those who are coming back." --Chinese proverb

"I cannot live without books." --Thomas Jefferson (Me likes ^^)

"Music is heard with the ears, understood with the heart." --Unknown

"I was never really insane except upon occasion where my heart was touched." - Edgar Allen Poe
"You cannot live with a paw in each world." - Lionheart of Thunderclan - The Warrior Series
"Cherish every moment because......you never know when it will all slip away......" - Me
"Life's not a paragraph, and death I think is no parenthesis." - E.E Cummings
"Give yourselves the chance to be heroes." - Rafael Benitez
"I must be free. I must be self-impelled, and able to say: 'I am because I will; I am my own beginning.'" - Unknown
"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish." - John Jakes
"The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn." - Unknown
"People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within." - Elizabeth Kuber Ross

Last edited by a moderator:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
The following are all on various T-shirts I own:

"Stupidity, how's that workin for ya?"

"How may I annoy you today?"

"Have you had enough of me yet?"

"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver." (Sadly Charms doesn't have gold or silver font color)

"I have a black belt in crazy!" (I usually show people that my belt is indeed black)

"I'm strange, maybe even crazy, but it's never a dull moment"

"How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go" -Metallica, the Unforgiven III

"How can I blame you, when it's me I can't forgive?" -^^

"How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go" -Metallica, the Unforgiven III

"How can I blame you, when it's me I can't forgive?" -^^

*glomps* I love that song! That last quote is in one of my sigs on a different forum.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." --George Orwell (*snickers*)

"You cannot find a medicine for life when once a man is dead." --Ibycus

"People expect more from me. I expect more from me too." --Celine Dion (Me too)

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it is called present"- Master Oogway (Kung Fu Panda)

"If I were the rain...could I ever merge with someones heart, like the way rain merges Sky and Earth, never meant to connect..."-Inoue Orihime (Bleach)

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
"I have determined a mathatical equation to proove women are evil. Your girlfriend/wife eats up your time and money. People say that time is money. That means women=Money*Money=Money[sup]2[/sup]. People also say that money is the root of all evil. Therefore women=(\|evil)[sup]2[/sup]. Simplified we have Women=Evil. Any questions?"- My brother's math teacher.

*puts up shield against angry females*

"Is it neccesary to have a reason? The reason why people kill each other, we don't even know. Then, how can we find the reason why people help each other?"

"Some people are not only in our heart, but they're in every breath that we take."

Both said by Conan/ Shinichi (Jimmy) from Detective Conan (Case Closed)

" 'Show-off!
'Well somebody has to be one!' " --A character from one of my fics. He IS a showoff.

" 'Get me Homerland Squiddy!'
'You mean Homeland Security' " --Scary Movie 4

"I was insane, with intervals of horrible sanity." --Edgar Allen Poe :D

"Why do I have to get married? I didn't do anything wrong."
-A picture I have

"It was a cookie."
"It was a GOOD cookie!"
-Two characters from my comic

"I haven't had my coffee yet. Don't make me kill you."
-Another picture I have

"I may not know karate, but I know crazy!"
-From some really old movie

"Hey, we're swordfighting! And we're good!"
-The dog from Johnny Test

"Of course I made it up. Bats don't just fly into people's hair."
-Another character from my comic

"I love to fight."
"Yeah until you get beat up..."
-An English translation from the comic I wrote in Spanish (I was bored...)

"I'm not dying, you moron! Uh... I mean, Dragon Warrior."
-From Kung Fu Panda

XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~ Walt Disney

A quote on the economic times in the U.S of A: "Apparently, people buying houses they can't afford, with money they don't have, from the banks that weren't paying attention was a bad thing.....who knew?"

My favorite quote of all time is still from Pokemon the first movie.

"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"

Madness is the gift, that has been given to me... -Down with the Sickness, Disturbed *coughChibicough*

:D

"It's all fun and games till the cops show up." --A t-shirt I once saw.

"Someone should stab you in the eye with a really hot french fry." --A t-shirt one of my brothers had.

"If this doesn't fit, I'm gonna cry"-my friend Amy during after one of our school plays while putting a flag in a box.

"Oh my God! He showed you his junk?!"-my friend Emmey "Yep. All of it. I've never seen such a scarier looking room in my life"-me

"For such a, how do I put this nicely?, a very pale, thin, creepy person, your eyes are really pretty"-Emmey

"If you had to make out with George W. Bush or Jesse, who would it be?" JP to some random girl. "Umm...George W. Bush."-random girl.

"'Tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all..." -Unknown (at least to me, someone please let me know if you know who said this!)

"Tonight my headphones will deliver the words I can't." -Unknown

"Look, I know it hurts, but just because one person made you feel worthless doesn't mean you are. And in case it makes any difference to you, he might think you're not worth anything, but to me, you're what makes my whole life worth living." -me, to my now ex-girlfriend. Not gonna pretend that one didn't hurt.

"Music is like a language entirely of its own, and each of the people in this room has very fortunately been blessed with the ability to understand it and communicate it to others." -my Concert Choir director

"Fal-CONE... PAUNCH!!!!" -Captain Falcon (Melee and Brawl)

I think I'll leave it there for now.

"I haven't laughed that hard since the last time I fell off my dinosaur!"- One of the kids in my CHem class after our teacher told a really lame science joke that nobody laughed at. But that kid got us laughing.

Friend:" Fal-cone!..."
Me: "Knee to the nuts!"
I almost hit him there...by accident. :-\

"It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings." -Can't remember, I know it was a Texan though...

"They scratch me, they scrape me, they cut and rape me." -Broken, Beat & Scarred, Metallica

"It would've been nice to have snow for Christmas, but I guess that's too much to demand of nature these days." -Me

"Out of zion shall come forth the law, and the word of the lord from Jerusalem, nation shall not raise sword against nation, and they shall not learn war anymore, for the mouth of the law hath spoken." -Disturbed, Liberate

"The conversion has already begun." -Disturbed, Haunted

"And I am crippled by all that you've done, into the abyss will I run." -Disturbed, Stricken

Yes, Disturbed has been playing in my phone's mp3 a lot lately...

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
As a blast from the past, here's some funny lines from a skit between old school comedian Milton Berle doing battle with the two old men from the Muppets, Statler and Waldorf:

Berle: I have been a successful comedian half my life.
Waldorf: How come we got this half?

Berle: Did you come in here to be entertained or not?
Statler: That's right.
Berle: What's right?
Statler: We came in here to be entertained, and we're not!

Statler: You know what you're doing wrong?
Berle: What am I doing wrong?
Statler: You're standing too close to the audience.
Berle: I am? *steps back slightly* How's this?
Statler: You're still too close.
Berle: *Steps back a bit more* Is this OK?
Statler: No, a little more.
Berle: How far back do you want me to go?
Statler: You got a car?

Berle: If you don't stop, I'll have the usher throw you out!
Waldorf: He can't, he's too busy.
Berle: Doing what?
Waldorf: Keeping people in!

Berle: I've got a million funny lines in the back of my head.
Statler: How come they never reach your mouth?

There's something to be said for getting slated and ripped into by a pair of puppets that look like old men. Statler and Waldorf are definitely two characters who I saw a lot when I was a kid, and I still find them funny even now.