• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Project X Zone: Operation Omega (Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Names: Luffy, Usopp
Game(s)/Game Series: One Piece: Burning Blood
Duo Attack 1: Green Star: Bamboo Javelin & Gum-Gum Rocket
Duo Attack 2: Green Star: Trampolia & Gum-Gum Gatling
Duo Attack 3: Green Star: Humandrake & Gum-Gum Bazooka
Duo Attack 4: Fire Bird Star & Gum-Gum Red Hawk
Duo Attack 5: Green Star: Devil & Gum-Gum Elephant Gun
Special: WIP
Modified Special: TBD
Mass Attack (AOE): Conqueror's Haki & Green Star: Skull Bombgrass
Skills: Observation Haki(raises evasion and speed), Inspirational lie(improves morale), Sharpshooter(increase accuracy and critical rate), Rubber body(decrease damage from blunt attacks), Armament Haki(raises defence)
Extra: Usopp claims he's a master of Tenzai Ninjitsu

Bandai is know for their anime games so this should be fair game
Also what dose boosting morale do?

Last edited:
Boosting morale improves team spirit. Eh, it’s a stretch with them… how about this? From now on, I’ll be allowing third-party characters only if the RPer also has a pair from Capcom, Namco or SEGA. And to be fair Project X Zone is known for how anime its protagonists are and Namco Bandai has made One Piece games, so I’ll let Luffy and Usopp into the RP. Just hoping you could take some others as well.

I've only been offline for one day is I missed this?! Okay, tbh, I have barely any clue on PXZ the game itself, I might watch some gameplay and check out some thigs about it. I have a lot of reading to do since I didn't got on for one day! (No joke, I check Pokécharms nearly everyday and yesterday was the only time I didn't check.)

No, but I'd prefer to stay away from the main stars of Nintendo if possible. It's supposed to be mainly SEGA, Namco and Capcom after all. Xenoblade works because PXZ is made by Monolith Soft and Fire Emblem works because Chrom and Lucina were in PXZ2.

Hi guys! I may have not played Project X zone(Or any of the series), but I can try.
Also Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2 were published by Bandai Namco. So I reckon the hero of Xenoverse 2 and Trunks are fair
Names: Trunks, Tai
Game(s)/Game Series: Xenoverse series
Duo Attack 1: Burning Attack and Kamehameha
Duo Attack 2: Meteor Crash and Buster Cannon
Duo Attack 3: Full power Energy Blast and Burning Storm
Duo Attack 4: Giant Storm And Shining sword slash
Duo Attack 5: Meteor Crash and Slash
Special: Heat Dome attack and Super Kamehameha
Mass Attack: Burning Attack.
Skills: Saiyan Ki (Boosts nearby allies' Attack for 2 turns every 3 turns), Taunt (HERCULE!(Boosts Morale)), Capsule (Restores Health for nearby allies every 3 turns).
Extra: They will be In super form during battle. Also Tenzai Ninjitsu

Last edited:
Here's my Knuckles!

Name: Knuckles the Echidna
Game/Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Solo Attack: Meteor Shot (Knuckles punches the ground, summoning a bunch of rocks which he then punches. Then he punches the enemy as well.)
Skills: Gliding (Can bring others across gaps), Superstrength (Can push or break obstacles easily)
Extra: Knuckles is a good fighter, but he's usually stubborn and sometimes not willing to cooperate. He prefers to be independent, but teamwork works sometimes too.

Going with Ike and Mist. A brother and sister duo. Question, is the Solo bio required?
Names: Ike, Mist
Game(s)/Game Series: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/ Radiant Dawn
Duo Attack 1: Eruption/ Miracle
Duo Attack 2: Quick Draw/ Rescue
Duo Attack 3: Aether/ Warp
Duo Attack 4: Counter/ Recover
Duo Attack 5: Bash / Florete Slash
Special: Great Aether and Critical Hit. As Ike unleashes a barrage of slashes(Two kicks as well) Mist raises her Florete (A sign of Critical) and lets out a beam slash whilst Ike is crashing down with the opponent.
Mass Attack (AOE): Ragnell & Alondite range slash. Mist warps herself to the opposite side with Alondite in hand and both Ike and Mist unleashes several beam slashes before Ike bat slashes(Similar to a batting hit) and Mist warps back to Ike's side.
Skills: Resolve (Low health, increases speed by 1.5)
Extra: Mist is meant to assist Ike with different Staves. Rescue to bring Ike back after Quick draw and Warp to teleport Ike up to grab his Ragnell. The Miracle skill is used when Ike's Eruption failed to knock back opponents and reduces half the amount of damage taken as Ike is defenceless while he is taking his Ragnell out of the ground. Ike would Bash an opponent and Mist would use her Florete as a ranged attack.

@Fraseandchico Eck, same logic we're using for Luffy. Sure, it counts, but hopefully you can also take a duo from Capcom/Namco Bandai/SEGA directly.
@GreninjaTrainer013 Looks good!
@Lucas Inazumai I'm fine with them, but same as Frase - I'd advise you take a Capcom/Namco Bandai/SEGA team as well.
Two teams that are usually in PXZ are Frank West & Hsien-Ko and Chun Li & Morrigan, if anyone wants those pairs.

First, do we already have two "protagonist" OCs? I'd like to make one. :)

Secondly, by third-party, do you mean just other games? Is there room for one of those? Other than those two questions, I'm game(ba-dum tss).

1) No one's actually stepped up to make any of the protagonist OCs yet. I've got an idea for one but if you want to make the other and control them both then feel free!
2) Yep, but if you're going to use Nintendo or third-party characters from now on I'm going to say that you must also have a SEGA/Capcom/Bandai Namco team.

God Eater, a 13-episode long anime based off of Namco Bandai's God Eater series. The Ace Attorney anime, based off of the first two games in Capcom's Ace Attorney series. Sonic X, based off of SEGA's Sonic the Hedgehog.
Otherwise you could do some research on the two pairs I mentioned before that are PXZ veterans and see if you want to take them.

Hang on, I found something when I was just looking up animes I had seen and I saw a video game for one of them on the wikipedia page, which I then looked up because it said it was by Namco Bandai. Here's a screenshot of what I found, could I use that?

Screenshot 2018-04-18 at 2.01.02 PM.png

I've never played the game myself, but it looks like it's basically the storyline for the anime except the player can make changes. Like a Telltale Games version of the anime. I'll get to working on the form(s?), do I need to do all the characters? And I would like to do a protagonist, would it be okay if my character was a female? I'll have to listen to your idea, of course. And also, I'd like to use some characters from another game, Minecraft: Story Mode. How many can I have? Sorry for the bombardment of questions XD

1) You need a Team Unit at the very least, so two characters. You don't need to do all of them if you don't want to.
2) Sure, but she'll either be in the Team Unit with the character I'm making or accompanying the pair as a Solo Unit.
3) I'm... gonna say no to Minecraft: Story Mode. Undertale's as far as I'm willing to stretch, and MSM doesn't have any reliable Nintendo-system connection like Undertale has.

HAH SOME i mean go ahead. It has the connection to Nintendo consoles I'm looking for as well as the style, so I think Gunvolt is actually one of the best options. Though maybe you could add in a pair from Capcom/Namco Bandai/SEGA as well? Maybe Skies of Arcadia? God Eater?
Actually @Not Gyro Zeppeli since you've played PXZ (I assume from your reaction to the RP's creation) do you want to take Frank West & Hsien-Ko? They're pretty much essential to make it PXZ, and I already have a crap ton of guys.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Well, I'm not too experienced with the other companies, so I'll stick with Gunvolt for now. I'll make the sheet later.

Names: Amaterasu, Lucario
Game(s)/Game Series: Ōkami, Pokémon
Duo Attack 1: Power Slash & Metal Claw
Duo Attack 2: Splash & Aura Sphere
Duo Attack 3: Fireburst & Force Palm
Duo Attack 4: Whirlwind & Bone Rush
Duo Attack 5: Thunderbolt & Extreme Speed
Special: Icestorm & Aura Storm
Mass Attack (AOE): Cherry Bomb & Dragon Pulse
Skills: Heal Pulse(heals), Swords Dance(raises attack), Veil of mist(slows ennemies), Catwalk(raises speed), Quick Guard(block one attack), Laser Focus(guarantee a critical hit)
Extra:

I'll make some solo characters later

As in a reliable installment/focus on the Wii, 3DS or Switch.
It's actually available on both the Wii U and the Switch. Sorry if I seem like I'm just pushing and being a beotch, but I do really like this and I've been looking for something that I could RP it in for a while.

Eck, yeah I should get to finishing that.
I mean that it doesn't fit the general style of the series. Sonic characters are a stretch but workable, but LEGO? I don't really think so. Search up some videos of PXZ on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.

I didn't say LEGO (lol), but I think I get what you're going at without having to look up a video. Like most of the characters have powers or something?