• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Trainer Card

This is my current Y team. I might switch out that Blastiose for my Empoleon from Platinum though.

Last edited by a moderator:
96875_trainercard-Ocaji.png

my white 2 team, later transferred to X. Soon, transferred to OmegaRuby. #nostalgia

hello all i am new here i am not sure how to add pokemon to my trainer card or how to post it here, please help me thanks

The post by Teapot on page 1 of this thread explains everything. But, if you go to the menu on top and click Trainer Card Maker, it will take you to a page with a blank Trainer Card. The menus at the bottom of the blank card will tell you how to add Pokemon, characters, backgrounds, etc. You can save a Trainer Card onto your account and a code will show up that you can copy and embed into your post here.

Hope this helps!

here is my Kalos Trainer Card for my Teams, i posted three because i like using These pokemon in battle as i am trainning some more so i can use a variety of pokemon [/url] [/url] [/url]

My History of Teams from Generation 1 through 6! (In Order!)
List of games in order: Red Version, Silver Version, Platinum Version, Black 2 Version, X Version ( I like Y better; I just got X because that was the only way to get Charizard's X Mega Evolution, which I think looks better than its Y counterpart)

Unfortunately, I can't remember what Pokemon I used in Generation 3, so I didn't even bother uploading it, as it would be rather pointless trying to come up with a team that may or may not be accurate.

And of course, being a Dragon-type lover, I also included my ultimate Dragon-type Team!!! :)

trainercard-Spenser (10).png
trainercard-Spenser (7).png
trainercard-Spenser (9).png
trainercard-Spenser (8).png
trainercard-Spenser (11).png
trainercard-DragonMaster.png

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Here's my Pokemon X level 100 team. I'm not even done with the league yet. I'm taking my time, although I'm extremely over leveled.
I'm probably going to make more trainer cards with my other teams later.

118815_trainercard-Azure_Edge.png

I'm surprised my mono Dragon team is this good. I thought Fairy and Ice types would give me problems, but this team is very well rounded, and if I lose, It's always a very close battle. If my opponent doesn't have a tank on their team, I usually sweep them pretty quickly

These trainer cards represent the teams used by the fictional character in my avatar & sig (Dale Hudson). Basically, what I do is start off with one game and then go to different versions, pretending as if I'm the same character traveling to different regions and catching new pokémon, similar to Ash does in the anime. I don't do a Nuzlocke challenge with these games, but I do end up creating strong bonds and connections with my pokémon since I always set a catching limit for myself and I come up with full personalities, back stories, and character development for each of them

Main Unova Team (Black 2)

Post-Game Unova Team (Black 2)

Johto Team (Heart Gold)

Current Kalos Team (X)

Here is my current battle team (yes I use Mew and Mewtwo, but only because they are my all time favourites X3 lol) I really ought to work on their IVs though

126386_trainercard-Hugh_Janus.png
Im looking for a Hugh Janus, you have lost your trainer card XD lol.

Attachments

• 125673_trainercard-Sian.png
    125673_trainercard-Sian.png
    582.1 KB · Views: 0