• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokéSync: Discussion Thread

What region should the Rp be held in first?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Johto

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Unova

• Kalos

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Alola

• Galar

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally prefer Iris since she is Alder's chosen successor and she should be in her prime as a trainer, Benga is probably still the Boss of the Battle Tower, so that's an incentive to choose Unova.

Definitely heard Gladion thrown around a lot among. various groups as a potential champion material, but I haven't played entirely through Sun/Moon or Ultra Sun/Moon I don't have any strong opinions there.

I mean Gladion defeated Hau and the only reason he didn't become champ is because you stood in his way xD But he even has Sylvanny and the rest of his team was pretty solid. I just feel Kukui wouldn't be champion AND professor, he was just acting as one while your character or someone else took the throne. Hau was a good trainer but he even admits to lose to Gladion and the MC

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
On one hand, I don't want to overwhelm myself in the future.

On the other hand, the future isn't here yet. And I waaas invited.

Welp.

Name: Allan Sherald
Trainer Class: Battler
Physical Appearance: Tan/Physically Fit/ Black, messy hair with eyes to match/5'11
Clothing: Despite being battler, he remained in his breeder attire, wearing blue overalls over a black T-shirt, as well as black boots and matching long-sleeved rubber gloves. He even even has a stetson hat to complete the look.
Personality: Just your average country bumpkin from johto. However, Allan embraces his background, and very little can keep him down. Allan loves physical activity, to the point where he's is a bit of an adrenaline junkie, which is why he decided to go through with becoming a trainer.
However, he's not stupid-just impulsive-nor as technologically inept as you might think, though he's far from savvy. He also hates cowboy slang, funnily enough.
Backstory: So you know the Moomoo farm in Johto? Recently, the farm has began to broaden, raising other pokemon such as Rapidash and Mudsdale, Wooloo and Mareep, Tauros, etc.
Allan was born into the farm, and was taught how to take care of the pokemon, and even how to wrangle and tether them when they got rowdy. He enjoyed the life, but after years, it had grown monotonous and boring. So, as the impulsive farm boi he is, Allan decided to become a trainer and explore, leaving the farm life for adventure and possibly death.
How fun!
Starter: Mareep

Pokemon BIOS Sheet
Name: Lamp (kek)
Species: ....Mareep
Ability: Static
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Likes to relax
Appearance: Mostly average, though fluffier than the normal mareep, as she takes pride in her fleece.
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Thunder Wave, Thundershock

Last edited:
On one hand, I don't want to overwhelm myself in the future.

On the other hand, the future isn't here yet. And I waaas invited.

Welp.

Name: Allan Sherald
Trainer Class: Battler
Physical Appearance: Tan/Physically Fit/ Black, messy hair with eyes to match/5'11
Clothing: Despite being battler, he remained in his breeder attire, wearing blue overalls over a black T-shirt, as well as black boots and matching long-sleeved rubber gloves. He even even has a stetson hat to complete the look.
Personality: Just your average country bumpkin from johto. However, Allan embraces his background, and very little can keep him down. Allan loves physical activity, to the point where he's is a bit of an adrenaline junkie, which is why he decided to go through with becoming a trainer.
However, he's not stupid-just impulsive-nor as technologically inept as you might think, though he's far from savvy. He also hates cowboy slang, funnily enough.
Backstory: So you know the Moomoo farm in Johto? Recently, the farm has began to broaden, raising other pokemon such as Rapidash and Mudsdale, Wooloo and Mareep, Tauros, etc.
Allan was born into the farm, and was taught how to take care of the pokemon, and even how to wrangle and tether them when they got rowdy. He enjoyed the life, but after years, it had grown monotonous and boring. So, as the impulsive farm boi he is, Allan decided to become a trainer and explore, leaving the farm life for adventure and possibly death.
How fun!
Starter: Mareep

Pokemon BIOS Sheet
Name: Lamp (kek)
Species: ....Mareep
Ability: Static
Nature: Docile
Characteristic: Likes to relax
Appearance: Mostly average, though fluffier than the normal mareep, as she takes pride in her fleece.
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt
*squints*

Thunderbolt? That's not in Mareep's learn set, so I'll assume you mean Thundershock. Accepted with the move thundershock, not thunderbolt.

Hey, uh, there's no limit to spots in this RP, right? Because I really want to reserve a character slot, this is a really interesting RP.
I expect a lot of people to drop out since that's usually how it goes in an RP, so at the moment I'm not putting any limits on the number of Rpers I'm accepting. In addition, we're not all traveling together. The bronze league is a race done in teams, so the characters should be divided into smaller manageable groups. You seem like an excellent Rper from what I've managed to snoop, and I wouldn't say no to more great Role players! Your reservation is noted.
Hey! Is it possible for me to reserve a spot for this RP?
Reservation noted!

Remember! I want Poke-Sync to be character-driven rather than plot-driven, so your characters don't passively exist for the sake of reacting to plot events. Characters should have goals and these goals will inevitably lead them into conflict. I know some people are interested in having their characters get involve/join evil teams or just flat-out having characters that are evil. You are, of course, allowed to do this. In fact, you're allowed to pursue almost anything within the world so long as it followed the Rules of the Role Play.

If you want to be a criminal/con-artist, evil team member, etc. then absolutely go for it. Just remember that Pokemon Rangers and Police do exist and breaking the law has consequences.

Remember! I want Poke-Sync to be character-driven rather than plot-driven, so your characters don't passively exist for the sake of reacting to plot events. Characters should have goals and these goals will inevitably lead them into conflict. I know some people are interested in having their characters get involve/join evil teams or just flat-out having characters that are evil. You are, of course, allowed to do this. In fact, you're allowed to pursue almost anything within the world so long as it followed the Rules of the Role Play.

If you want to be a criminal/con-artist, evil team member, etc. then absolutely go for it. Just remember that Pokemon Rangers and Police do exist and breaking the law has consequences.
I guess I could do some shoplifting to kick off an interaction

*looks at unfinished long ass character backstory*

>:D

I guess I could do some shoplifting to kick off an interaction

*looks at unfinished long ass character backstory*

>:D
Break the law at your own risk u_u

1. @Hecotoro
  2. @=Nightshade=
  3. @Mango137
  4. @DarkHydraT
  5. @Gamingfan
  6. @Retro Master
  7. @Clite of Dragonbow
  8. @RenzFlintrock
  9. @ThePlayfulFox
  10. @silverwind2020
  11. @Schrift
  12. @Pinch
  13. @Alternate_Mystery
  14. @Godjacob
  15. @MegaAbsol
  16. @sSoul
  17. @Foxex
These are the RPers I know are interested so far. Including my own character, that'll make 18 or 6 teams of 3.

With that number in mind, we'll try to start the RP on Saturday or Sunday, where everyone is more likely to be free for opening posts.

Now here's some additional information that will be explained again in the RP:

To deal with the overwhelming number of trainers who would surely tire any Gym Leader to death, the Gyms all come staffed with numerous aides who can accept challenges on behalf of the Gym Leader. Defeating any of these aides is enough to earn you the Gym's badge. HOWEVER, if you're a trainer who's after only the highest achievements, you can, with a wager of $1,000, challenge the Gym Leader themselves for a chance to earn an Encrusted Gym Badge. Not only are these encrusted badges a sign of prestige you can use to flex on the inferior competition your friends, collecting all 8 allows you to skip the preliminaries of the League Conference.

That being said, encrusted gym badges are hard to earn as Gym Leaders, on top of being very skilled trainers, will have access to things you might not...like Tms and held items.

If you win your encrusted challenge, then you'll earn $3000, but if you lose then you'll lose your initial wager of $1000 as well.

Do remember you only have a limited amount of money and you won't be able to progress your journey if you're broke. Weigh the risks carefully~

While you can do other things in RP to earn money and keep challenging the Gym Leaders until you win, remember that the Bronze League is a race. Don't fall too far behind~

1. @Hecotoro
  2. @=Nightshade=
  3. @Mango137
  4. @DarkHydraT
  5. @Gamingfan
  6. @Retro Master
  7. @Clite of Dragonbow
  8. @RenzFlintrock
  9. @ThePlayfulFox
  10. @silverwind2020
  11. @Schrift
  12. @Pinch
  13. @Alternate_Mystery
  14. @Godjacob
  15. @MegaAbsol
  16. @sSoul
  17. @Foxex
These are the RPers I know are interested so far. Including my own character, that'll make 18 or 6 teams of 3.

With that number in mind, we'll try to start the RP on Saturday or Sunday, where everyone is more likely to be free for opening posts.

To deal with the overwhelming number of trainers who would surely tire any Gym Leader to death, the Gyms all come staffed with numerous aides who can accept challenges on behalf of the Gym Leader. Defeating any of these aides is enough to earn you the Gym's badge. HOWEVER, if you're a trainer who's after only the highest achievements, you can, with a wager of $1,000, challenge the Gym Leader themselves for a chance to earn an Encrusted Gym Badge. Not only are these encrusted badges a sign of prestige you can use to flex on the inferior competition your friends, collecting all 8 allows you to skip the preliminaries of the League Conference.

That being said, encrusted gym badges are hard to earn as Gym Leaders, on top of being very skilled trainers, will have access to things you might not...like Tms and held items.

If you win your encrusted challenge, then you'll earn $3000, but if you lose then you'll lose your initial wager of $1000 as well.

Do remember you only have a limited amount of money and you won't be able to progress your journey if you're broke. Weigh the risks carefully~

While you can do other things in RP to earn money and keep challenging the Gym Leaders until you win, remember that the Bronze League is a race. Don't fall too far behind~

Uh, minor problem. I won't be able to RP for the next week until Friday. I have the semester exams, which is a huge portion of my grade. Like huge. I need to study for it...

1. @Hecotoro
  2. @=Nightshade=
  3. @Mango137
  4. @DarkHydraT
  5. @Gamingfan
  6. @Retro Master
  7. @Clite of Dragonbow
  8. @RenzFlintrock
  9. @ThePlayfulFox
  10. @silverwind2020
  11. @Schrift
  12. @Pinch
  13. @Alternate_Mystery
  14. @Godjacob
  15. @MegaAbsol
  16. @sSoul
  17. @Foxex

Now that is an interesting idea. Encrusted badges also remind me of badges left in the mud

Uh, minor problem. I won't be able to RP for the next week until Friday. I have the semester exams, which is a huge portion of my grade. Like huge. I need to study for it...

Idk as well if I manage to make bio on time for the rp, but I shall make it eventually...
(still having no idea on character...probably a pokemon ranger would be a cool thing in my head that I got. I also thought about simple breeder)

No worries and no rush, the first section of the RP will just be people binding with their pokemon and everyone arguing over which region to start in. I know a few others who won't be available and if there are more I'll push back the start date of the RP.

Being a Pokemon Ranger would be interesting, but it would also have its own training. We could definitely talk about how to implement that in RP.

Alright, let's form this up!

Name: Ivory Cashen
Trainer Class: Contest Coordinator
Physical Appearance: Will be shown in Clothing.
Clothing: (Optional)
1621588546907.png
Personality: When it's asked about, Ivory is pretty honest with it. She's reserved and gentle, somehow even thinking that these strange infected Pokemon could have a change of heart one day. Having always been a dreamer at heart, Ivory enjoys the little things in life and won't complain or fuss over anything. As she says, "Life should be enjoyed while you still have it."
However, Ivory also has an optimistic and energetic side that comes out whenever she hears about or performs in a Contest. Trust me, she could infodump about those for ages.
Backstory: (Optional)
Starter: See below.
Name: Flex
Species: Treecko
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Appearance: A typical Treecko, except his tail is a little bit chipped. It's not enough to cause any bad damage, think of it as an equivalent to a scar for a human.
Moves: (ORAS LEVEL UP) Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack.

Name: Kenzo Astro
Trainer Class: Battler, he wants to move through the leagues until his father accepts his choices.
Appearance:
Kenzo is a fair skinned boy with short, scruffy black hair and green eyes. He's just above 5'8 in height, and has a fairly normal build in terms of weight. He typically wears a white T-shirt under a black puffer jacket with a fur hood, and blue jeans with black sneakers. (I suck at physical descriptions lol)
Personality:
Kenzo is fierce as a trainer. however, he is reserved as a person. He tends to be the quiet voice of reason within a group, and will typically only speak up when he needs something or if he's engaging in a conversation with someone else. He's very focused on his training, and is commonly trying to improve his fortitude with his Pokemon.
Backstory:
Kenzo was brought up in Icirrus City, in the Unova region, and is the child of two Pokemon trainers. He's always been a quiet kid, ever since he lost his mother during the Ultra Wars. Ever since that moment though, he's been infatuated with the idea of Pokemon Trainers, obsessed with climbing the ranks and reaching one of the top leagues to follow in the footsteps of his parents. His father, struggling with the loss of Kenzo's mother, has always been disapproving of his attitude toward becoming a trainer, as Kenzo's father retired as a trainer after the Ultra Wars, since he struggled deeply with the depression of losing his wife, and he doesn't want the same thing to happen to his only son. Kenzo has always been defiant of his fathers wish though, and doesn't intend to back down until he can prove to his father that he's worthy of becoming a Master Trainer.

Starter:
Name:
Scorpion
Species: Gligar
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Naive
Characteristic: Proud of it's power
Appearance: A normal Gligar
Moves:
-Poison Sting
-Sand Attack
-Harden
-Knock Off

Alright, let's form this up!

Name: Ivory Cashen
Trainer Class: Contest Coordinator
Physical Appearance: Will be shown in Clothing.
Clothing: (Optional)
1621588546907.png
Personality: When it's asked about, Ivory is pretty honest with it. She's reserved and gentle, somehow even thinking that these strange infected Pokemon could have a change of heart one day. Having always been a dreamer at heart, Ivory enjoys the little things in life and won't complain or fuss over anything. As she says, "Life should be enjoyed while you still have it."
However, Ivory also has an optimistic and energetic side that comes out whenever she hears about or performs in a Contest. Trust me, she could infodump about those for ages.
Backstory: (Optional)
Starter: See below.
Name: Flex
Species: Treecko
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Appearance: A typical Treecko, except his tail is a little bit chipped. It's not enough to cause any bad damage, think of it as an equivalent to a scar for a human.
Moves: (ORAS LEVEL UP) Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack.

Name: Kenzo Astro
Trainer Class: Battler, he wants to move through the leagues until his father accepts his choices.
Appearance:
Kenzo is a fair skinned boy with short, scruffy black hair and green eyes. He's just above 5'8 in height, and has a fairly normal build in terms of weight. He typically wears a white T-shirt under a black puffer jacket with a fur hood, and blue jeans with black sneakers. (I suck at physical descriptions lol)
Personality:
Kenzo is fierce as a trainer. however, he is reserved as a person. He tends to be the quiet voice of reason within a group, and will typically only speak up when he needs something or if he's engaging in a conversation with someone else. He's very focused on his training, and is commonly trying to improve his fortitude with his Pokemon.
Backstory:
Kenzo was brought up in Icirrus City, in the Unova region, and is the child of two Pokemon trainers. He's always been a quiet kid, ever since he lost his mother during the Ultra Wars. Ever since that moment though, he's been infatuated with the idea of Pokemon Trainers, obsessed with climbing the ranks and reaching one of the top leagues to follow in the footsteps of his parents. His father, struggling with the loss of Kenzo's mother, has always been disapproving of his attitude toward becoming a trainer, as Kenzo's father retired as a trainer after the Ultra Wars, since he struggled deeply with the depression of losing his wife, and he doesn't want the same thing to happen to his only son. Kenzo has always been defiant of his fathers wish though, and doesn't intend to back down until he can prove to his father that he's worthy of becoming a Master Trainer.

Starter:
Name:
Scorpion
Species: Gligar
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Naive
Characteristic: Proud of it's power
Appearance: A normal Gligar
Moves:
-Poison Sting
-Sand Attack
-Harden
-Knock Off

Both accepted.

The Discord Server has also been created. More will be added once we get started.

https://discord.gg/Y6sbWjyHd7 (Join the Poké Sync Discord Server!)

Speaking of getting started, it's about time we start arguing over which region to attend. Sinnoh is obviously the best region to have ever been created but I'm a pretty chill guy, so I'll allow you guys to debate your wrong opinions.

Both accepted.

The Discord Server has also been created. More will be added once we get started.

https://discord.gg/Y6sbWjyHd7 (Join the Poké Sync Discord Server!)

Speaking of getting started, it's about time we start arguing over which region to attend. Sinnoh is obviously the best region to have ever been created but I'm a pretty chill guy, so I'll allow you guys to debate your wrong opinions.
Unova will always be the best for my definitely reasonable and unbiased reasons

No, no, be biased! Have strong opinions! Be ready to tell all the other trainers why your home region is the best region or sell out to a foreign region because you're an unpatriotic piece of—*cough*

Anyway, you're about to go on a grand journey with pokemon! Be passionate! Be excited! This your chance to go anywhere in the pokemon world and have someone else pay for your trip!

This is your chance and don't let any of these other second-rate trainers prevent you from getting into your best region!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well then, I guess its high time to finally poke a sink.
Name: Robert "Rob" Dean
Trainer Class: Breeder
Physical Appearance: Robert's has a head of neatly combed brick red hair. To compliment his red hair, his eyes are an olive green and his skin is almost pale enough to reflect sunlight off of. He's somewhat skinny, but other than that his build is unremarkable.
Clothing: Usually wears a light blue collared shirt with beige pants in normal weather. In warmer climates, he'd swap the collared shirt for a white t shirt and the pants for light grey shorts to absorb less heat. In colder climates, he would don a black coat and dark grey jeans to absorb more heat.
Personality: Robert is usually laid back, preferring not to get into conflict whenever possible. When that does happen, he often tries to reach a solution as quickly as possible, often by making a quick, forceful decision that could alienate one or both parties involved. Additionally, Robert isn't one for small talk, and although h's not opposed to starting a conversation, he doesn't seem to have much interest in keeping one. As for his nickname, he prefers that people call him Rob or Robert, since he thinks "Robby" is too childish for a 17 year old.
Backstory: Pokémon Breeding is his families business, with certain competitors paying high amounts of money for Pokémon with egg moves while others simply drop off their Pokémon to be cared for. Not only does Robert want to uphold the family business, he's also personally fascinated by the nuances of breeding itself, and he's eager to explore them for himself.
Starter: Bulbasaur

Pokémon
Name: Floru
Species: Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Appearance: The bulb on it's back is a little larger than normal, and as such, Floru smells a little better than the average Bulbasaur
Moves:
Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

Well then, I guess its high time to finally poke a sink.
Name: Robert "Rob" Dean
Trainer Class: Breeder
Physical Appearance: Robert's has a head of neatly combed brick red hair. To compliment his red hair, his eyes are an olive green and his skin is almost pale enough to reflect sunlight off of. He's somewhat skinny, but other than that his build is unremarkable.
Clothing: Usually wears a light blue collared shirt with beige pants in normal weather. In warmer climates, he'd swap the collared shirt for a white t shirt and the pants for light grey shorts to absorb less heat. In colder climates, he would don a black coat and dark grey jeans to absorb more heat.
Personality: Robert is usually laid back, preferring not to get into conflict whenever possible. When that does happen, he often tries to reach a solution as quickly as possible, often by making a quick, forceful decision that could alienate one or both parties involved. Additionally, Robert isn't one for small talk, and although h's not opposed to starting a conversation, he doesn't seem to have much interest in keeping one. As for his nickname, he prefers that people call him Rob or Robert, since he thinks "Robby" is too childish for a 17 year old.
Backstory: Pokémon Breeding is his families business, with certain competitors paying high amounts of money for Pokémon with egg moves while others simply drop off their Pokémon to be cared for. Not only does Robert want to uphold the family business, he's also personally fascinated by the nuances of breeding itself, and he's eager to explore them for himself.
Starter: Bulbasaur

Pokémon
Name: Floru
Species: Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Appearance: The bulb on it's back is a little larger than normal, and as such, Floru smells a little better than the average Bulbasaur
Moves:
Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
Robby has been Accepted.

Equipped only with the clothes on their back and whatever they can stuff into a single hiker's bag-pack, Bronze-tier trainers must participate in a regional race that will take them through the entire region.
@Hecotoro
@=Nightshade=
@Mango137
@DarkHydraT
@Gamingfan
@Retro Master
@Clite of Dragonbow
@RenzFlintrock
@ThePlayfulFox
@silverwind2020
@Schrift
@Pinch
@Alternate_Mystery
@sSoul

In case anyone missed it. You can only carry one backpack's worth of items on your trip. You may want to start thinking about what items your character will carry with them on their trip. Try to pack things your character can actually carry around with them since you'll have to hike tens of miles with everything you own on your back until you get your flying license.

Fifty percent of role players have voted, so a Sinnoh win is highly likely...

Some people have asked on the server so I'll re-iterate here. ANY pokemon, so long as it's a first-stage Pokemon, is viable. This includes. pseudo-legendaries.

Aside from that, if you're going to create any teams beforehand then please ensure to post them in the discussion thread. Discord is not ideal for storing information and searching through the chat is not on my list of things to do. Please and thank you~

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Trainer BIOS Sheet
Name: Tomino Saiken (Or just Tomi)

Trainer Class (What goal do you have in mind for your character? Contests/Battler/Breeder/etc.): It seems to be a cross between Battler and a blacksmith. Though the main reason he travels is so that he can battle and basically become a battler worthy of being a gym leader.

Physical Appearance: He stands at a decent 5'9, his hair is a bright red which does give him quite the appearance. Add that to his deep amber eyes and he definitely is a weird one. On his head he wears a the signature Saiken headband, with the family crest on the front. It's very rare to see him ever take off this headband. His skin is a pale white, which really does make his hair stick out even more. His body has a few scars from when he had messed up practising blacksmithing. Though most can't be seen, the most visible ones are on his arms.
Screenshot 2021-05-21 17.27.01.png
, Yes I made this myself

Clothing: His general clothing style consists of wearing a red and black hoodie with the black running through the mid torso area, with red ontop and below. The bottom of his clothing consists of brown combat trousers, with a pair (yes a pair) of darker brown belts and finally finishes off his look with a pair of boots. In warm weathers he keeps the long trousers, though he drops the hoodie in change for a white shirt with a flame emblem on the back.

Personality: His personality is strange, he's often lost in thought. He's a massive over thinker, always making these structured plans that always end up messing up when something goes wrong. Though he may have a good understanding when it comes to battling, his short temper can lead him ending up making mistakes. Great learner, though he's always just a bit closed in. This means on the outside he sort of never shows his emotions so simply. This can come off as cold sometimes, sometimes even coming of as a bit of a jerk. Though he doesn't mean it, mostly. When he's angry it's obvious, he doesn't burst out in a fit of rage but instead a fit of pure silent hate. Though his actions are reckless and dangerous when mad. Though when happy it seems to completely flip, he may give a small smile or two.

Backstory: Being born in the Saiken family line, he was born to Jesper Saiken and Vanessa Saiken. He also had a sister, Tina, who was 7 years older than him. He was given the name Tomino, basically naming him after his great grandfather. From a young age he was introduced to blacksmithing, a craft passed through the generations. This was something his parents were keen for him to do. You see, the Saiken family are known for their works with metal. The family has a long historical history of blacksmithing. Though as time passed, blacksmithing was less needed in a world of technology, the art was becoming forgotten. Tomino was expected to get into blacksmithing to continue the tradition. Why did they want him to continue this? Well to put it simply, his sister joined a steel type gym as a Gym Aide. For 11 years, till he was 17, his parents wanted him to be a blacksmith, they didn't want him to be like his sister who 'turned her back on them'. However, his parents did a small mistake. Tomino didn't really want to be a blacksmith. I mean, sure he didn't want the tradition to die but then again he wanted to follow in the steps of his sister. It took a year to convince his parents to let him become a trainer though they only agreed because they thought he was trying to study pokemon to learn more about how to be a better black smith. Though his sister believes that he is doing this so he can follow her foot steps. To be honest it's a 50/50, on one hand he does want to carry on with black smithing while on the other hand he wants to be a gym leader like his sister. It's a conflict he has with himself very often.

Starter: Aron.

Pokemon BIOS Sheet
Name: Tin Tin

Species: Aron

Ability: Sturdy

Nature: Jolly

Characteristic: Likes to thrash about

Appearance: A normal Aron appearance, but with whaht looks like an extra spine. Tomino has attached a ribbon to it.

Moves: Rock Tomb, Metal claw, Harden, Tackle.

Yay Sinnoh again e.e We getting creative today xD

I have a question, what kind of items can we start with? Can I say my characters have like 20 Pokeballs and potions?
Great Question!

Since Pokemon and magic potions can be dangerous and we don't want children getting their hands on them, you can't buy Pokeballs, Potions, or other pokemon-related items until you're a registered trainer. Since the bronze league also doesn't allow you to get help from people outside the league (we're trying to develop independent trainers after all), things like Pokeballs, Potions, Antidotes, etc. are not allowed. You'll have to buy those with your limited funds.

Things that are allowed include:
  • Extra Clothes
  • Poketch/Pokegear/C-Gear/X-transiever/etc.
  • Old Rod
  • Town Map
  • Berry Pouch
  • Skateboard
  • Folding Bike (Just remember it's your back when you have to climb Mt. Coronet with a bike attached to you.)
  • Go-Go goggles
  • Accessories that have no in-battle effects.
  • Poke-block/Poffin Case
  • etc.
It would honestly be easier to tell you what you couldn't carry.

You're allowed to carry your essentials and things you believe would help on your journey, but you aren't allowed to take Pokemon-related items.

Trainer BIOS Sheet
Name: Tomino Saiken (Or just Tomi)

Trainer Class (What goal do you have in mind for your character? Contests/Battler/Breeder/etc.): It seems to be a cross between Battler and a blacksmith. Though the main reason he travels is so that he can battle and basically become a battler worthy of being a gym leader.

Physical Appearance: He stands at a decent 5'9, his hair is a bright red which does give him quite the appearance. Add that to his deep amber eyes and he definitely is a weird one. On his head he wears a the signature Saiken headband, with the family crest on the front. It's very rare to see him ever take off this headband. His skin is a pale white, which really does make his hair stick out even more. His body has a few scars from when he had messed up practising blacksmithing. Though most can't be seen, the most visible ones are on his arms.
View attachment 897199, Yes I made this myself

Clothing: His general clothing style consists of wearing a red and black hoodie with the black running through the mid torso area, with red ontop and below. The bottom of his clothing consists of brown combat trousers, with a pair (yes a pair) of darker brown belts and finally finishes off his look with a pair of boots. In warm weathers he keeps the long trousers, though he drops the hoodie in change for a white shirt with a flame emblem on the back.

Personality: His personality is strange, he's often lost in thought. He's a massive over thinker, always making these structured plans that always end up messing up when something goes wrong. Though he may have a good understanding when it comes to battling, his short temper can lead him ending up making mistakes. Great learner, though he's always just a bit closed in. This means on the outside he sort of never shows his emotions so simply. This can come off as cold sometimes, sometimes even coming of as a bit of a jerk. Though he doesn't mean it, mostly. When he's angry it's obvious, he doesn't burst out in a fit of rage but instead a fit of pure silent hate. Though his actions are reckless and dangerous when mad. Though when happy it seems to completely flip, he may give a small smile or two.

Backstory: Being born in the Saiken family line, he was born to Jesper Saiken and Vanessa Saiken. He also had a sister, Tina, who was 7 years older than him. He was given the name Tomino, basically naming him after his great grandfather. From a young age he was introduced to blacksmithing, a craft passed through the generations. This was something his parents were keen for him to do. You see, the Saiken family are known for their works with metal. The family has a long historical history of blacksmithing. Though as time passed, blacksmithing was less needed in a world of technology, the art was becoming forgotten. Tomino was expected to get into blacksmithing to continue the tradition. Why did they want him to continue this? Well to put it simply, his sister joined a steel type gym as a Gym Aide. For 11 years, till he was 17, his parents wanted him to be a blacksmith, they didn't want him to be like his sister who 'turned her back on them'. However, his parents did a small mistake. Tomino didn't really want to be a blacksmith. I mean, sure he didn't want the tradition to die but then again he wanted to follow in the steps of his sister. It took a year to convince his parents to let him become a trainer though they only agreed because they thought he was trying to study pokemon to learn more about how to be a better black smith. Though his sister believes that he is doing this so he can follow her foot steps. To be honest it's a 50/50, on one hand he does want to carry on with black smithing while on the other hand he wants to be a gym leader like his sister. It's a conflict he has with himself very often.

Starter: Aron.

Pokemon BIOS Sheet
Name: Tin Tin

Species: Aron

Ability: Sturdy

Nature: Jolly

Characteristic: Likes to thrash about

Appearance: A normal Aron appearance, but with whaht looks like an extra spine. Tomino has attached a ribbon to it.

Moves: Rock Tomb, Metal claw, Harden, Tackle.
*squints* Rock Tomb...?

Checks out in Gen 8, so you're good to go. Accepted o7