• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It looks really cute." Lucy said and tie ribbon around her collar with moon pendant.
Braixen's eyes sparkled.
Eevee tried to touch ribbon but she can't hold it from Lucy's shoulder.
"Oh, thanks Bailey, you are really cute." Lucy said and kissed Bailey's cheek.

"I already told that I don't go battle in Gym because of badge." Lucy said "I just go there to increase EXP for my Pokemon or just to watch it..." Lucy said
Braixen and Eevee nodded.

Ethan enters the gym and shouts over to Falkner " Hey Falkner I challenge to a battle."
" Alright it will be a 2 on 2 no substitutions." Falkner replied.
" Alright Elekid GO!"
" Pidgeot Go and use quick attack."
" Elekid use thunderbolt."
" Pidgeot use air cutter to block it and now use quick attack again."
" Wait for it Elekid, Wait for it, NOW BRICK BREAK!"

Lucy entered the Gym and went to next to Ethan's left and sat on branch to watch battle.
Braixen sat next to her with Cyndaquil in her leap

(Referee) " Pidgeot is unable to battle Elekid wins."
" Alright Elekid we did it!"
" You might have won that one you won't be that lucky this time go Noctowl, Use confusion."
" Block it with thunder punch, Wait Elekid noooo!"
" I told ya you wouldn't get lucky this time."
" Errrrgh thanks Elekid take a rest you deserve it, Now Cyndaquil GO!"
" Noctowl wing attack."
" Cyndaquil flamethrower."
" Dodge it."
" Cyndaquil no get up please I need you to win."
" Cyndaquiiiiiiil."
" Cyndaquil you're evolving that's great now we'll win for sure."

" Cool you learned aerial ace and eruption too, Alright then eruption full power!"
" Noctowl is unable to battle Quilava wins and means the match goes to Ethan the challenger."
" Alright, YEAH WE DID IT!"

"Soon, my Cyndaquil will evolve, too." Lucy said and looked at Cyndaquil
Cydaquil sniffed and air and jumped from Braixen's leap to Lucy's leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.