• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kayuka
Personality: A bit slow on the sides, and would usually miss, throwing a Pokeball. He's also a tiny bit brave.
Appearance: Wears red shoes, brown pants, black shirt with a word on it saying "Pokeball". He also has a bit of a scar on his face.
Team: Hawlucha, Sceptile, Pikachu, Talonflame, Eevee
Region: Kalos
Previous Regions: Hoenn, Kanto, Johto.

Kayuka walked around, desperately searching for a Pokemon to catch, his Eevee would be following him, while all of his Pokemon were in their Pokeballs. "Ugh... I just wanna find a Pokemon already.... I really need to beat that one gym!!!! It's so hard!!!" His Eevee would be looking worried to it's trainer. "Uh... I'm fine, Eevee. It's just that... I've never actually... really CAUGHT any Pokemon my way. I tend to just weaken the Pokemon and then catch it, but for all of my Pokemon... They just wanted to join me. The world has to KNOW me more." He said in a sad way.

Eevee was jumping on Lucy trying to woke her up.
"Hmmm...Eevee? What?" Lucy asked confusedly
Eevee was jumping on bed and showing her paw on door.
Lucy put her clothes on and went outside of her room.
Her Pokemon followed.
There was battle in hall.
Bailey and Ethan vs Team Grunt
"Uhmmm..." Lucy said consfusedly

He slowly heard a Pokemon fight. "Huh? Is there a Pokemon battle going on? I really wanna see. Eevee, return!" he said it while running forward, towards the fight. "Hm. Two trainers against a... guy? Eh, screw it. I'm gonna watch anyway." he slowly sat down on the floor, spectating the fight closely.

(OOC.

You guys, if you keep doing one liners and double posts, this thread will be locked. Also I left the roleplay, you probably guessed already though...)

Status
Not open for further replies.