• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he got back to the gym Bailey sent out Dewott and Zubat
"We got this guys okay !"
"This is a double battle by request of the challenger, Bailey! Let the battle begin!"
"Dewott use Hydro Pump!"
"Zubat use Poison jab!"
One hit K.O's
"Okay i'm gonna be 100% honest I did some training earlier while you two were on the hill!" Bailey said smiling.

"Nothing...I don't even now what I'm talking.. I just tried to said that I'm not in realationship with anyone." Lucy said and pet Eevee on her shoulder.
Cydaquil was sniffing the air.

"I will fight!" Lucy shouted
"Xen." Braixen nodded
"Oh right, go Braixen Fire Spin!" Lucy yelled and Braixen took her stick and burned Hydreigon.

Gimme your pokemon kid!
(Team occult theme plays)
Braxan here, go to page 8 to see the origins of team occult!
anyways, grunt one, go!

Status
Not open for further replies.