• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: Warlords and Kingdoms

"ok..." Ari smiled then she pushed her down and she kissed her deeply and made her tougue go in her mouth and she smiled "how did i do my love " she winked then she kissed her again. " well ...lets just say your queen has eyes for a lady like you" she smiled then she nuzzeled her cheek

Yuki kissed back and let out a gaps when she was pushed down. She smiled up at the queen with a stupid grin and let out a breathless laugh, "tha-that wasn't bad. I'm glad to hear that, my lady. Your still gonna have to try harder then that to make me blush though, I have good control over my blushing ability".
She laughed when Ari winked at her and fluttered her eyes at her, inwardly forcing herself to not blush.

Ari frowned then she sat down over to the other side "um ok..truth or dare Yuki" she smiled then she giggled " I will...i bet if i did something really bad you would" she giggled "something Naughty" she giggled "but i won't" she grinned. then she smirked at her and she kissed her head then she laid back on her pillow

"Dare. Do your worst my little fireball," Yuki smirked and sat up. She looked up at the ceiling then the window. She noticed the dark sky and stars, blinking at them with a soft smile. She turned back to Ari and bowed her head, fighting down another blush, "I care for you so much. You are so beautiful and good to me"

"aww thanks my um what can i call you" Ari asked her then she smiled " I Dare you to sleep with me tonight" she laughed then she looked at the stars and she smiled "and you have to cuddled with me tonight" She smiled at her.

(...i don't have good non dirty Dares :@)

Name: Garu
Role: warlord
Kingdom: ice
Apperance: samurai clothes with a poncho of furr overneath messy lightbrown, spiky hair
Link: weavile, noivern, samurott
Ability: heal, increase Initiative
Background story:
Garu was still small when the attack happened. His family had lived in a beautiful region with lots of sun and flowers. But one day the kingdom of fire decided to attack their land. They were unprepared and weak and before he even knew what was happening his brother took his hand and ran away with him; they had no other chance to survive, they had to flee. They were going to north, to the mountains and it started snowing. They werent used to this at all. Garu was still in shock so he didnt really understand that he just lost everything, lost his family. The snow was getting heavier and he could barely feel his feet in the thin summer clothes he was wearing. They were hungry and tired and had no plan where they were. Luckily on the mountain there were living some Pokémon. Garu had only seen pokemon form far so far. A weavile showed them the way through a cave where they stayed the night and managed to survive. One day later they found a village on the icy top of the mountain. This was their new home. He and his brother lived there peacefully from now on. As garu grew older he also understood his fate, he had to avenge his family. So he trained to become a warlord with his Partner. The partner that he got closer to day by day since that happening; weavile.

"I believe I can do that. And just call me Yuki," she smiled at the queen. She flopped down onto the bed and yawned loudly. She pulled a pillow close to her and laid next to Ari, pulling her close before saying goodnight and promptly falling asleep.

Kurodo sat on his throne, beartic beside him and growling at a noble who had challenged his rule. Kurodo let the man go though to show his people that he was merciful, when it came to small betrayals. His spies still brought news about how his Yanagi and Ai were doing, weaknesses in defenses, and possible ways to black mail other kingdoms. The ice king grinned as he looked over his throne room and kingdom, ready for war when they started.

Ari smiled then she cuddled up to her and she blushed slightly before falling asleep as well. "love you my sweet Yuki" she smiled then she laid fell asleep and she dreamed of her and Yuki being a wonderful couple.

(i hope its ok for you if i join too? If not then let me know pls;;)
Garu sighed as he looked at his sword, snowflakes dancing everywhere around him. He heard the king laugh from inside the palace, his beartic was growling deeply. He had changed, garu thought. His brother had changed alot since he became the king. Garus plan was always to attack the fire kingdom and avenge his family, but his brother wanted more, he wanted to take over the world, to be king of everything. But that was just cruel and impossible. So Garu decided to go inside, packed his things and leave the mountain over night, he would come back soon...

(Your perfectly welcome to join!)
Lola woke up once again but this time the sun had risen. She got up and started to make breakfast. Minty, Ray and Victor were still asleep and the human hummed as she cook.

Kurodo motioned for a servant to retrieve his brother. The king wanting to discuss his plan to get back his wife and son from the dragon kingdom clutches. The maid nodded then scurried off so that the lord wouldn't become upset with her.

Yanagi talked with Kibo about what Ai was going to do when he grew older. She and the dragon warlord chatted happily about the young prince.

Garu hissed as he heard servants call his name. His weavile looked at the direction where the sounds were coming from. Garu hesistated. It was dark and if he kept quiet they probably wouldnt even notice him, but he didnt want to Betray his brother. He needed to know what was going on downside and leave that mountain to get information. The brown haired boy sighed went to the servants leaving deep footprints in the snow, his weavile hopping from one to another one while following him.

Kira got up and she picked up Lola and she walked to the kitchen and she smiled "hi sweetie...sleep well" she smiled then she pet Nina's hair. this made nina yawn then open one eye then smile "yes mum i did " she smiled

Lola giggled at the two, she had just finished making dinner and Victor walked in to help set the table. The bisharp having just woken up stumbled a bit. Lola sat down and made Nina a plate and set it down for her before making herself and Kira one.

The staff bowed to him when they saw him. They motioned for Garu to follow them so they could lead him to his brother. Kurodo was resting his chin on his right hand and was watching so performers, thinking about how his songbird was much better than them, "where is he? I need to speak to him now"!

Garu bowed back and followed his brothers servants, again admiring the beauty of the palace made of ice. He saw bis brother on his throne a Bored Expression on his face, the younger one coughed "im here brother. What is it that u need to see me so urgently?"

Kira sat down beside Nina and Lola and nina started to dig in then she stopped "sorry momma can we pray before we eat" she smiled then she smiled at them "aww yes we can Nina "kira smiled then she looked at Lola "shes so cute" she whispered

Lola nodded to both of the ideas and rubbed Nina's head softly. She smiled at Kira and prayed, watching her daughter with bright eyes. Victor was a little confused but didn't argue with them. The bisharp shrugging his shoulder at the request.

Kurodo's face broke out into a grin and he stood up to stride over to his brother. Beartic followed him, a scar running down from its left eye and the Pokemon was missing said optic organ, "brother! I need to discuss something with you in private so if you would all leave that would great"!
The servants and guards filed out until they were alone. Kurodo grinned and cracked his knuckles with a sigh, "so I need your help. As you know my wife and son have been stolen. I want you to infiltrate the dragon kingdom and get them back. Yanagi is pregnant and I want my unborn child safely home, here with me. I want all of my family to be with me on these trying times".

can i join as an age 18 warrior

Attachments

• trainercard-Dathan.png
    trainercard-Dathan.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
garu didnt dare to look him in the eyes as he spoke and waited some time before he finally made eyecontact. his brothers eyes were cold but full of emotions. he let out a sharp breath.
"listen, i respect your desire to have your wife and son back but how can in alone infiltrate a whole kingdom? and also wasnt our plan to fight the fire kingdom aswell? how are we gonna do it? I mean-" beartic interrupted him with a load growl and stomped on the cold floor. garu had always been a little frightened by it; against his own liking. "P-please if i do it, give me time and give me a partner. i cant do this alone"
when he turned around to leave he stopped and turned back, his eyes hidden by his hair "kurodo.. what if i die, what if you lose me too?"

"You won't die. Of course I'm going to send you with help. Some of my most trusted warlords will be traveling with you to make sure nothing bad happens. Not that it will," the last part of the statement was delivered with a dark look and grin. He knew he scared his brother and beartic felt joy when he scared Garu. The ice king motioned with his hands before patting Garu roughly on the back, "Yanagi will be over joyed to see you and maybe she'll give you a kiss for your troubles. You have seen how beautiful she is so I'm sure you will have no problem if you think of her as a damsel in distress. Just remember, touch her in anyway I don't give you permission to do".

weavile who noticed the tension between beartic and his owner ran between them showing the bigger ice pokemon to respect garu. its ok weavile you dont have to..." muttered garu and ran his fingers to his hair. "I will do it. and i will be overjoyed to see her too" he looked his brother staright in the eye "i wont touch her, shes all yours" and he meant it
when he felt the heavy hand of his brother on his back he gritted his teeth. why was he always so uncertain and scared of his brother nowadays? "ill be going tonight", he whispered quickly turning on his heels to leave the palace.

"I hope your mission is fruitful," Kurodo called after him before chuckling darkly to beartic. Beartic rumbled with laughter as well, the two walking in the opposite direction only stopping to tell the other warlords to watch his brother closely.

Yanagi and Kibo finished talking and the woman went to look out of the window. She could just barely see the mountains and snow covered lands that held the ice kingdom. She rubbed a hand over her stomach and glared in that direction, copper eyes hold a hate to them she wouldn't usually hold. There was a fluttering feeling in her stomach and her eyes softened as she looked down at it, "don't worry little one. Everyone here is going to make sure your father is never going to touch you and your brother. Calm down my little butterfree".

with quick steps he left the big building trying to igbore his brothers deep chuckling. he knew the other warlords would be spying on him, his brother never really trusted him since he became the king.
he stopped to search Rot, one of his closest freinds and partners in the village; he wanted him to come with him. as he knocked on the door, the abomasnow of his freind greeted him with a loud raor and garu smiled.
"hey Rot", he said brushing off the snow from his scarf "I need your help!"

a few minutes later the two men were on the wa down the mountain, with some other warlords following them. garu didnt know if he was doing the right thing but at least he had someone whom he trusted as a partner. he gave weavile as assuring smile and kept on walking through the heavy snow

A warlord caught up with the two and told them that they were to go to the dark kingdom as that's were the spies had seen Yanagi heading there. They also suggested that they take a blimp for faster travel. The warlord then backed off to walk with the others who watched Garu and his friend.

Yanagi continued to watch through the window, talking to her slowly growing stomach about how she couldn't wait for them to meet Gini, Kibo and their older brother Ai. She told them stories and the like but secretly worried about how Ai was faring without her. Of course he had dratini and snorunt but she still worried.

garu nooded and gave weavile a sign to look for directions as it knew this area perfectly. he smiled apologeticly at Rot. Sometimes he felt more like a stranger in the ice kingdom, always being watched by warlords, never having the trust of his own brother...
weavile had found some way and they were making their way through even more snow. After having passed the top of another hill he fainally saw some small lights in the valley. the dark kingdom.

Kira smiled then she looked at lola and she smiled "thank you for everything " she whispered then she took a bite of the food and she smiled "its good" she smiled then she looked at Nina who was eating her food

Lola giggled at her and ate some of her food as well. She and Victor made a list of everything they would have to do with the garden. She pulled her hair into a bun and looked at Nina, "would you like to help mama and Victor in the garden today? We can show you how to plant and grow some very pretty flowers".

Yanagi was the first to step off the blimp when it landed. She looked around and tried to take in everything she could of the kingdom. She accepted one of the maids offer to show her around and told Kibo and Gini that she was going to explore. She smoothed out her blue kimono and followed the maid around as she described the history of buildings and places.

Kira finished her food then she looked down "i think i'm off today ...wanna do something later today " she smiled at her. Nina looked at her mama and she smiled "yes mama i would love to" she smiled then she took her hand

as they reached the castle of the dark kingdom,panick was suddenly dwelling up in garu. the Glalies of the warlords started to become uneasy and the mood was falling extremely. to be honest he had no plan how to get yanagi out of there. he looked at Rot, desperate
"do u have any idea?" he whispered to his friend; the warlords mustnt hear him, the should better not know about his planlessness

"We can do what ever you'd like Kira," Lola smiled as she looked over at the other woman. She and Victor stood to clean the dirty dishes from the table. Lola then walked back to her and looked at Kira, "I'm afraid I'll have to borrow another kimono. I still don't have any of my own".

The warlords said they would break off for a bit to scope around and try and spot the "kidnapped" ice queen. The men and their Pokemon disappearing in different alleys.

Yanagi stopped and let the maid go. She stared up at the sky and watched above her with large eyes. The dark kingdom certainly wasn't the prettiest kingdom but it held its own charm, the ice born woman admired it for that. Yanagi looked around but froze when she saw a familiar king's brother down the street. She slowly backed up, eyes wide and she shook her head slowly.

garu felt relieved as the warlords were now leaving the area and the mood was endurable again. he sighed and tried to think. weavile suddenly waved at him with its mischievous grin
"ok, buddy. go in there to find out where she might be! since your type is Ice/dark nobody should notice you, i mean you could be the pokemon of any servant!" weavile nooded and started climbing up the stony walls of the castle.
"brilliant", Rot said and they both smiled

Yanagi ran in the opposite direction, trying to make it back to Kibo and Gini as fast as she could. Her eyes were selling up with tears and her heart was rushing. She couldn't go back to the ice kingdom, she couldn't go back to Kurodo. She let out a cry of pain when she tripped and skidded on the pavement. She hoped that Garu and his friends hadn't heard her, bringing a hand to her mouth the muffle her cries. Her hands were scrapped from the fall and her kimono now had dirt stains on it, "no no, I can't go back I won't. Kurodo will hurt Ai and the baby, I can't let him. Have to get back to Gini".

the flexible pokemon was now inside the building and heard someone trip. it followed the sound and suddenly saw a person lying on the floor. it recognized her. Yanagi.
weavile ran to her, stopping in front of the woman. "weavile?" it asked titling his head looking truly sorry, like asking if everything was ok

"Go away! I'm not going back to that wretched man! Leave me alone please," Yanagi backed away from the pokemon as she clutched her stomach as if to protect her unborn child. The scrapes on her hands were starting to bleed a little and she turned to start running away from the Pokemon.

Name: Steve Bezard ( A.K.A Lord Bezard )
Role: Warlord
Kingdom: Ground
Appearance: Long Black Cape, Green and black mask (only eyes are visible), White suit, black boots.
Link: Mudsdale, Golem (alolan), Turtonator
Ability: increase attack
Backstory: First Mate of the most notorious pirate in the world (Captain Pokebeard).. His captain orderedhim to spyon the warlords of Ransei to find a weakness in them, so Pokebeard could invade ransei.

Name: Waka Flubberseal
Appearance: Short, Chubby, Sword strapped to belt, long grey beard, bald head, eyepatch over left eye, yellow vest, brown pants, blue boots, hairy chest.
Link: Palossand, Sharpedo, Hakamo-o
Ability: Heal
Backstory: a pirate sent to Ransei as one of Steve's men.

Name: Azan Viegro
Appearance: Body is entirely cloaked by a black robe with ancient markings on it
Link: Flygon, Dhelmise, Raticate.
Ability: Increase Range
Backstory: A mysterious pirate sent to Ransei with Steve Bezard and Waka Flubberseal

Last edited:
Name: Cratoz
Role: warrior
Kingdom: Dragon
Appearence: golden amulet, blue cape, bandages on hands, green robe, black sandales
Link: Mega Charizard y, garchomp, lapras, hakmo-o
Ability: drout
Backstory: a kid from lumoise city. his home city god destroyed by rayquaza. he hated that pokemon from that day, and from that day on, he voued to destroy rayquaza.

Kira smiled then she giggled " Lola Its ok ...your my sweetheart you can barrow them anytime " she smiled then she walked up to her and she hugged her tight. nina did the same and she smiled "yeah mama" she giggled