• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
that will depend on the Ampharos moving, i can tell you that Flash will be stationary if he gets to eat biscuits or finds something that occupies him.

Amphy on the other hand might be the trickier one as she follows Angel around, and since she's sitting Amphy will wander around, she's much more disciplined and dutiful than Flash, so will be patrolling around looking at things

You guys are forgetting that Sable, Avery, Maker and Grace are in a different door. We got his awesome things called doors, that light doesn't go through. So even if the ampharos are using flash, it shouldn't effect the ones in Sable's room.

Also @RenzFlintrock get your character involved, everyone is aware of the situation and moving about while Aspen I think is still eating breakfast, either he doesn't care or he was petrified.

@Foxex tone it down a bit on Angel, she is becoming too OP without even doing much. Expert hand to hand combat, gunner and can see where everyone is, makes it hard for characters who depend on stealth like Takion and Avery. You need to leave some sort of opening.

Anyways, good day everyone! I will plunge you all into a plot twist that will hopefully get things moving more.

@ThePlayfulFox it's too soon to make such decision, besides I'm not sure if I mentioned and upcoming plot twist before. Thinking your character is useless at the beginning doesn't make sense. There are gonna be plenty of times for your character to shine.

@Foxex thanks for the info!

@RenzFlintrock So you're not keeping track of the RP? Luna is on standby ready to attack, Eli and Ino are trying to keep Angel and Agnes busy, Avery Sable Grace are trying to get Maker to cooperate with Maker's escape, Glenwich is looking for an opening. The lights went out also, I think Aspen would react to at least some of these things.

It's not that I haven't been keeping track.... I just... lost track and didn't exactly bother to get back on it? I just don't have much motivation to post here RN TBH and like Playful has mentioned, there isn't as much charm as the first two keeping me fully hooked. I intend to stay on, but... IDK, I just don't want to bother right now, I guess.

@ThePlayfulFox the light shouldn't be reaching Sable's room, I don't understand how that effects Avery's shadow. Besides she has no idea what Angel can do, so Avery should continue with her plans since she doesn't know what you know.

@Red Gallade Luna is on standby ready to attack, Eli and Ino are trying to keep Angel and Agnes busy, Avery Sable Grace are trying to get Maker to cooperate with Maker's escape, Glenwich is looking for an opening. The lights went out also. Takion can get involved in any of these or maybe contact his partner?

@RenzFlintrock that's fine.

Full Name: Kira Ostfordottir
Race: Human
Class: Dragon Tamer
Element: Fire
Guild: One of the two official guilds
Appearance: Kira has dark blonde hair tied into a simple braid with some bangs seemingly tossed to the side. She's a bit tan, but still considered pretty pale, as she's a descendant of the original dragon tamers. Her eyes are a deep sea blue and she has a few freckles dotting her face. She also has a scar on her left arm from a rogue dragon's flamethrower.
Casual clothes: Being from the Dragon Villages, she wears the shirt and breeches that she wears under the traditional leathers of her people.
Battle suit: She wears the traditional leathers of her people, the dragon engraved being a Noivern as she is from the Noivern village.
Weapon: a small axe (traditional weapon of her people) and a crossbow (what tamers use if they're aiming to be the rider subclass)
Personality: Kira is very blunt, straightforward, and honest person and has a huge problem with modern technology due to her upbringing. She also tries to be helpful in any way possible, often messing things up in the process. She is pretty friendly and has no interest in becoming wealthy as it is against her people's way.
Pokemon (Maximum two unless the character is a tamer):
Species: Noibat
Name: Viron

Species: Dreepy
Name: Silfria

Species: Vibraba
Name: Trifi
Which are my favorite Pokemon?(MUST ANSWER CORRECTLY): Rattata, Garchomp, and Quilava