• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just in case someone needs a resume of what's going on:
Maker "I'm the princess"
Everyone "that's cool, we'll help you"
Demon sheeps "hey we want the princess"
Ino "No thank you"
Demon girls :@

xD hopefully that made sense

So obviously we can't have Agnes and Angel take Maker. Here are some of the options you guys have and I want to know which one you guys prefer:
Maker and Grace make a getaway on the motorcycle.
Maker and Grace switch places while some of the guild members help Maker escape.
Another attack from an assasin or two and Maker tries to escape during the commotion.
Maker uses a secret family jewel to summon help, who will beat up Agnes and Angel. (FYI I know nostalgia sells, so it will be a character from season one, but it won't be a recurring thing, probably just this once.)

Oh, he'll always do his best to be as "convincing" as possible by taking a hit or two or try to come up with plans to help those he planned to kill. He does his best to play the part he chooses in the guild to earn trust, and yeah, he won't attack unless he's attacked first while undercover or see his "comrades" get attacked.

Now that I think about it, idk why I added info broker to his bio, maybe as he spends time with companies undercover, he gains info about them and sells it to their enemies?

I meant if she would know why there were there, like was this a secret organization or do the royals know what they do

So back in Azumi's time it was not much of a secret as it was quite obvious that she had made a deal with Wite and the gifts she received from the Marchosias Rulership. I'll leave it up to you to decide if the Towers family eventually forgot about the Cho'ehatua as time passed and the knowledge just faded with time or they still kind of know but is more of a myth or devolved into a superstition in the family,
or maybe like the current King knows but Maker doesn't since i would assume this type of information is not something that just gets mentioned on a regular basis

Well Sable has kind of dragged Maker and Grace off. If everyone wants to go this way I have a plan for it. Here was my idea.

Sable takes Grace and Maker and has them dress pretty much the same. Then with them looking the same, he says a spell to change Grace's voice to match Makers and vice versa. Afterwards the two would take off somewhere on Grace's motorbike, while the rest of the guild distracts the two demon ladies at the guild. If the two get caught I had the idea of Grace saying that she was the princess and taking Maker's place.

Playful you can always have her come after Maker and listen to the plan Sable has. It could help that she would want Maker out of the guild as then she would not be taken by the demons. This would mean that Alice has more of a chance to get to Maker herself. You said it yourself that you want to befriend the princess, this could be one of those chances to open that door.