• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got inspired, here's another Fifi story.

The small pink Fifi skips joyfully up and down towards its opponent. The big bald earth expert, Wrecker, grind as his terribly weak opponent approaches. He summons a sand golem, not wanting to get his own hands dirty. The cute little Skitty continues to skip in the same direction, not a worry in the world. As it approaches the sand golem, in a flash, it's behind it and the golem dissolves.
Wrecker, confused, summons a rock golem, bigger than the other one. The rock creature approaches the pink Pokemon and attempts to smash it with it's harden fist but it shatters as soon as it touches the right ear of our dear Fifi.
Baffled, Wrecker prepares his giant gold hammer. He gathers all his strength, jumps 20 stories high into the air and brings down the hammer with all his might. The hammer makes contact and the earth shakes as the ground explodes and sinks, creating a giant crater.
As the dust settles, Wrecker watches in horror as the hammer was stopped by the pretty pink tail of Fifi. Entertained, Fifi meows and begin chasing her own tail. Wrecker prepares to attack again and shoots into the air ready to smash the terrible beast he is fighting. Maybe he missed before or the Pokemon used protect. This time, he would kill it for sure. As he starts to decsend, he sees the small pink figure still running in circles, it seems it's tail is to fast for it. As the hammer comes down, Fifi stops and looks up at Wrecker, a small glim in her eye.
A strong scream is heard across the land as Fifi skips away and Wrecker is unconscious with serious injuries.

@Hecotoro, how much longer would the Knight ship have to travel if not there already? I was going to post with Mr. Kato when the ship landed.
After they got back I was going to have Razan go to the other Stormbreakers by boat.
I know there are some other characters still on Kelan like Sarah and some others. If you wanted them to come along I’d be cool with that. It’s just an option for y’all.