• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A bit of info.

The red world that Wite has just plunged the entire island into is very unfriendly to Pokémon rendering them almost completely useless. Any non pure demon will experience what is effectively physical, mental, and magical attrition, they grow weaker the longer they stay in the world. Unfortunately Wite has thinned the space between realms and the entire island is in a way very close with the Demon Realm than the normal physical realm at the moment.

So, since the world has shifted in space and parts of reality, it will be extremely taxing for him to sustain that sanctuary as his magic would be very weak as well as himself being drained, and the tree will quickly wither and die.

He'll have it for a bit but it shouldn't last very long before he's completely drained.

The Pokémon as well, they won't die, but be pretty much rendered immobile and super fatigued.

A bit of info on Storm. His family was not always magical. It all started with his great great great grandmother who fell in love with a demon of lust. They had a child who had a child with a human and then so on and so on until it came to Storm. That is why his family knows about demons. It is also why his magic works different then mages. It is also why people from his time treated him different then they do others.

Yeah it has always been in the works. I was thinking of maybe a pokemon but I like the idea of the whole family being treated as outcasts because of the family ties to demons. It would explain why they know so much about them as well.

Also it could just be the empty needle as well. I do not mean to do it. I just try to find an interesting way to create my post. Sorry about that guys.

I found this image of some random anime character on Facebook and it reminded me so much of Annette, except for the foul language.

FB_IMG_1577321210299.jpg