• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mages draw primarily on their elements for magic, whereas Wizards study natural laws and manipulate the science of the world around them, as long as the raw magic that is in all things. So while Rolen would be a Light Mage if he only used light refraction for sunbeams and flashes and illusions, he is a Wizard because he also uses natural magic and stuff to do things like Mage Hand and Magic Missile, plus manipulating nature (like combining Hydrogen and Oxygen atoms to Create or Destroy Water.). The Main Differnce: Study.

Alright here it goes:
Class: Wizard
Species: Angel Humanoid
Element: Wind
Appearance: Shavir has long dark red hair with a white stripe down the middle. He has sharp yellow eyes similar to a hawk. He is 6'5 and weights 190 lbs. He has a muscular build and two big red wings with white edges. He usually doesn't wear any shirt, since it makes him uncomfortable. He has a tanned skin but his arms are covered in tattoos of all kinds of spells. His hands have different circles on them so he can cast the spells quickly without having to draw them. He wears baggy white pants and golden boots. He has a big bright smile and a golden necklace.
Personality: Shavir believes in the good of people. He does his best to help everyone and has high hopes for the younger generations. He is a great emotional support and a lover of nature.
Abilities: He can fly, due to his wings, has great vision and is in very good physical shape. He is also a very smart person, can't be a good wizard without a brain.
Weaknesses: Electricity, hard things like rocks or steel. Small places.
Background: Shavil is one of the few earth angels left. Earth angels are humans with wings who are not angels, just resemble them. Unfortunately an odd disease killed most of them, leaving a population of 47. He has dedicated himself to improving, thinking that the best way to prove his kind is still strong is being the symbol of strength and wisdom.
Pokemon: Hawlucha

@Hecotoro, I love the character, and can see some of the same ideas that I had brought in when Sarah became who she is now. I have also been thinking of giving her a nerf in the powers she has.

I am thinking along the lines of stronger at night. She has become a moon elf angel guardian. Though how strong she is at night depends on the moon and what phase it is at the time. You guys have seen her at full power when the moon is full. It decreases as the phase changes during a new moon she is weaker then she is normally. Though she is a bit drained in the sun she can still function as long as she does not use her powers too often. She can not call on some of her moon based attacks during the day, unless their is a solar eclipse.

Razan believes he doesn’t have friends because he forces himself not to make any. He’s already lost to many people close to him including his family (whom he despises) and many others I’m not going to try to mention (the entire village).

If he makes friends and develops feelings for them, he’ll feel the same pain he did when all those other people close to him.
Razan is AFRAID THAT HE WILL BECOME EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO CERTAIN PEOPLE THAT HE WONT BE ABLE TO PROTECT.

@RenzFlintrock is correct. Razan was gone almost the entire 5 years away from the guild figuring out personal problems.
Sure people can consider him a friend, but he won’t feel the same. His only friend is actually Rowena because she helped him.

Be warned, if you mess with Razan, he won’t hesitate to push you around. If you get in face or become to pushy in trying to get him to talk, he will use force to get you away from him.
Why do I see Annette pestering him? xD