• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Village Remake

"Hehe, it's fine. I'm glad your OK. Do you think after the storm you'll be good to go," he smiled warmly at her, only to gasp as he was given a hug. After spacing out for a few seconds or so, he hugged back, smiling. "Anytime Belle, Anytime." He gently put his forehead to hers affectionately. "I hope things will start getting better from here on out, just you wait," the Lucario chuckled, before flinching as another loud roar came from outside.

She blushed shyly but chuckled letting him go "After my fever has gone down and away then yes it will be fine.....a fever like this will not stop me from going" she smiled placing her paw on his head then lightly tapped it. "Then if your interested..I can show you how to make the flower crown if you like.. hm well if your "lucky" haha" she chuckled as she made a joke before flinching a bit as well from the roar of thunder in the distance as she stood up slowly going over to the window seeing how hard it was raining as she placed a wet cloth on her head trying her best not to strain herself but she felt dizzy and lost her balance a bit falling a bit backward as she was reaching out to something.

"That's great news. And yea, I would like to know how to make flower crown. I still have yours," he chuckled, motioning to his head to show he was wearing it. "Haha, very funny," he smirked at her terrible joke, then flicking the soothe belle on her ears in a teasing manner. He got up with her, seeing her go to the window. He went over and closing the curtains, "I'm sure the rain will pass soon enough." He turned away from the window to Belle to see she was stumbling. He walked behind her, in case she was to fall over, "whoa. Maybe we should get you back in the bed..."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade chop keith head. "I don't care about that but I do care is that you and her didn't tell me earlier about belle condition, otherwise I would have made preparations for it but, what ticks me off the most is that your friend knew healing pulse and didn't say anything and for that I'm going to punish all three of you, once those two leave the room." Slave begins to crack his knuckles preparing to punish Keith with a friendly yet Sinister smile on his face.

He looked to Slade " I don't know which ones your refering to but you have to go through me first to get to my sister and I was unconscious so I could actually tell you at the time " he sighed before leaving him alone going over to where his sister was seeing she was up out of the bed "Belle! your ok thank goodness!" he gently hugged her before leading her to the bed as he sat her down.

She smiled "Yes Keith I'm alright just have to wait until this fever is down then I'll be able to get back to the village and help mom out" she said smiling gently patting her brothers head. "Besides I feel cooped up in here...and I felt bad for wasting Slade's time in taking care of me" she chuckled watching Keith then Lucky. "Just need to take it easy that's all...." she smiled before it faded thinking of something else.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade enter the room where Keith, belle, and lucky. " before you guys leave take that medicine on the Shelf in front of you, it will help with your fevers and I just made a fireplace in the living room so you threw can warm up now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a bath." Slave leaves the room and heads to the bathroom.

She watched Slade leave the room as she slowly stood up using Lucky's shoulder as a support as she placed her paw on it. She made her way to the fire place as she sat down after changing the cloth on her head. She closed her eyes only using her aura to sense things around her as she sat down legs crossed as she sighed "-This feeling in my stomach....even time I'm around Lucky...I get butterflies...what does that mean....-"she said in thought confused about the feel as she never felt this way before making her sigh again.

Lucky smiled, "OK. Then just sit down on the bed, or rather lay down instead. "I'll go get a glass of water, alright." He got up from his seat to let Keith and Belle be, only to come back with a cup of water a few seconds later, placing it down on the window sill, if Belle felt like grabbing it later. Lucky heard Slade out, "well, have a good bath then," he smiled. He walked out with Belle, but walked to the door, "well, I guess I'll take my leave then, make sure Belle is OK, Keith, yes?"

He glanced to Lucky as he smiled "Don't worry I will she is my young sister after all" he smiled before sitting next to her doing the same thing as his sister.

She glanced to Lucky and smiled "I'll see you back at the Village once I'm better like fully recovered ok Lucky but don't slack on your training" she chuckled before looking away before he could see her flush upon her face again feeling butterflies in her stomach again. "-That couldn't be it....could it...no...it can't.."she said in thought sighing softly before getting up and sat on the bed before went out to the river with some soap to wash herself off as she had no bathed in awhile because she was bed ridden. She felt the water on her blue pelt before going in further as she told Keith to keep watch as her pelt was lathered with the soap as she stood there for a while to help cool her fever.

Lucky smiled, waving goodbye and leaving. He walked outside to be hit was multiple rain drops at a time. "Right... Its raining..." He sighed, starting to humm to himself a cherry tune while making his way back towards the village, the rain lightly ticking him off, but not too badly, it was in fact bearable.

Lulu however had other plans, she walked down the river's side on a slope, checking to see if she could balance herself so she wouldn't fall into the river. This was soon cut off when she spotted Belle and Keith. "Oh! You guys are alright?"

Keith saw the other Riolu as he stood in front of his sister "Yes we are alright? But you don't happen to be Lulu Lucky's sister are you not?" He asked as he gave a smile.

She noticed the Riolu as she smiled sitting outside watching the rain fall as she silently closed her eyes using her aura to sense her surroundings.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had slowly open the door and to see if anyone was still in the house and as he looked there was no one. " Good now they won't be able to see my scars." Suedehead came out the bathroom shirtless in the living room with scars covering his upper torso. " I should start making dinner I guess it would be a shame if they went home with empty stomachs." Slade said as he heads towards the kitchen and make some food.

She watched Keith interact with Lulu as she smiled before stand up back in the house to take that medicine to help her fever go down. She didn't notice Slade in the kitchen as she quickly went to the room to get it. She grabbed the cup of water placing the medication in her mouth before using the water to drink it down. She placed her paw on her forehead feeling it was not as hot as before as she placed her cup down then left the room only to hear some noise in the kitchen. "Slade?" she called out making her way to the kitchen.

Lulu looked to Keith, crossing her arms. "Oh, yes, I'm guessing he told you about me, yes?" She offered her paw out to him for a friendly handshake. She looked to Belle as she did she stepped out of the river and walked out. "I crossed paths with Lucky, and he told me that he was going to tell you and Belle's mother that you two were OK, just so she wouldn't worry, and for me to tell you that he told me," she giggled. "Ehm, anyways, you must be Keith. I'm Lulu, of course you already knew that. Pleased to make your acquaintance," she smiled.

Keith smiled as he accepted her handshake "Greetings I'm Keith Belle's older brother, its a pleasure to meet you" he smiled before watching Belle head back to the house before looking to Lulu again. "I also heard that your older then your brother Lucky at least that's what he told Belle and me but what I also noticed was that Lucky was there for my sister when she was injured badly and had a fever like he didn't want to leave her side, strange huh....but I find out found out by him to why he was like that hehe" he chuckled hiding the fact that Lucky like his sister.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"I really need to take precautions for this kind of things, Belle don't come in, I'm kind of half naked in here so if you would kindly not come in that be great and plus I'm making dinner so just wait in the living room okay?" Slade said as he thinks a plan a way to cover his upper torso. " Bella could you go to my room and get me one of my gi, it's the room right next to the fireplace." Slade said as he hopes his plan works.

She stopped in her paws instantly as she backed up "Oh sorry..I didn't know but I'll get you what you need Slade.....I have manners for that...please excuse me.." she said a bit behind the wall before walking into his room and grabbed what he needed mistakenly giving a flush under her eyes as she saw herself in the mirror seeing it as she shook her head to shake it off before heading out of his room as she closed her eyes handing the shirt to him. "Here..you go don't worry I'm eyes are closed...." she said honestly waiting for him to grab it.

"Oh? Did he tell you that he had a crush on Belle? I mean... It was lrrpre obvious at first glance. When you and her were fighting the Machamp Bros, he rushed to the front to make sure Belle was OK. He didn't want to see her get really injured," said Lulu, ending the handshake. But that's enough from me, how are you? I heard you got beat up a bit, which sounds terrible," Lulu frowned, lips quivering.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Thank you belle I really appreciate it, I'll tell you when they open your eyes." Slade said as he starts to put on his gi. "Okay you can look now, your dinner is right behind me it's on the counter go ahead and get it I'm going to take walk." Slade said as he walked pasted belle and left the house. "Hmmm..... I wonder how she would react to my scars.......it's better if she doesn't know about them." Slade said in his train of thoughts.

She opened her eyes as she watched him walk pass her and gave a smile "It's no problem....that would have been embarrassing..if I saw you like that but thanks for at least warning me that you didn't have a shirt on..Slade" she said gently as in thought "-Actually I did mistakenly saw a glimpse of his chest by mistake seeing a hint of his scar as she blushed suddenly thinking it. "-He was...no Belle don't think stuff like that!-" she shook her head quickly to push the thought out of the way. "-But I have to tell him that I mistakenly saw it or I would just feel guilty..man what will he say if I saw just a glimpse of it....but he must have had a hard past to receive something like that...-" she sighed before following Slade out. "Slade....can I talk with you for the moment....it's important.." she asked gently looking at him but glanced her eyes away.

Keith looked to Lulu and smiled "Yes i was hit pretty bad leaving me unconscious for a couple of days plus received a fever on top of that but Belle took care of me despite her condition so I'm alright now nothing like that can stop me to keep moving and besides I only ended like that because I was protecting my sister but I was caught off guard so I still have a lot of training to do after that incident so it's cool" he smiled gently placing his paw on her head to tell her he was fine now.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Hmm? Is there something you need from me belle." Slade said as he turns his head towards her. " I hope there's nothing wrong with your stay here belle." Slade said as he starts laughing. "who am I kidding....you saw my scar's didn't you..... and before you say anything don't ask where I got them or tell anyone about this, do we have an understanding belle." Slade approaches belle and punches the wall next to her and Whispers to her ear. "And I mean never tell anyone about what you saw or else." Slade leaves the house and goes towards the woods.

She jumped as that startled her as she didn't have a chance to tell him her words as that irritated her a bit as she went after him. She caught up to him quickly pulling out her long bone and leaped in front of him stopping him with her bone. "Ok you didn't even let me finish what I was going to say! *sighs loudly you know you should at least let others say something before trying to scare them...but anyway don't worry I promise with his long bone I won't tell anyone alright...I don't pry into anyone's personal history I have respect with that and sorry for glimpsing by mistake besides I have my history as well" she said refering to her bandaged arm as she removed the bandage revealing her long scar
"Now you saw mine so we're even" she said stern as she wrapped it back up before looking back at him. "You didn't have to scare me like that either I would have understood just by your words..." She said softly before shaking her head returning to normal. "Well I'll be on my way since your busy with something here...I don't want to be a bother here" she walked pass him eyes closed using her aura to guide herself back to the house as the wind blower giving a jingle to her bells on her ear and as soon as she was well enough she would have to stretch herself out by training mostly her side but gave a smile as she looked at her bandaged arm before placing it down back to the house as she sat down on the stairs watching how the flower petals fell.-

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As belle left Slade was all alone. "Hmm.....I guess I was right you wouldn't understand and for that, I'm very disappointed." Slade said as he started chuckling. Slade takes off his gi. "I guess she thought that I was ashamed of my scars but what she doesn't know is that I quite enjoy them." Slade approaches a tree and starts punching at it repeatedly.

Belle chuckled to herself "-What an interesting Pokemon that Sawk I can tell his battling style is no joke hehe well I can't let him cloud my mine maybe some training will do-" she chuckled to her thoughts again as she took out her long bone from her Bone rush move as she stood up and started to practice train as she started with an aura sphere as she repetitively hit the aura sphere's imagining them as opponent ones. She felt her fever had gone away as she as she then started to punch and kick the trees close to her causing her bandages to slip but didn't care at the moment as she used her paw to push herself up in the air as she unleashed Aura Sphere hitting the tree before slide landing huffing.