• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Village Remake

Lucky frowned, staying by Keith's side, "hang in their little buddy, me and your sister will be taking care of you," he smiled, gently petting the Riolu's head. Looking at the Riolu reminded him of his childhood, where he would run around with a Mienfoo, and Machop. Those days were the life for him. He stopped daydreaming, noticing Belle wasn't back yet. "Huh? Belle?" He walked outside, spotting Belle. "What! Hey! Get down from their, your gonna fall," he shouted. And like that, she did. Lucky gasped, quicky using Extremespeed, rushing to Belle and having to dive to catch Belle, but ending up plumminting into the river. After a second or two, he resurfaced, Belle in his arms, gasping for air. "A-Are you alright?"

She gasped getting air as she held on to Lucky slightly "Yeah....sorry I got careless...thanks for catching me...when my brother is sick like that I act reckless to help him get better....just get me to shore" she said as she felt her paw on the ground now. "I'm sorry your wet now because of me..." she said feeling guilty now for him catching her and getting wet. "At least let me get you something to dry you off....just don't worry about me" she sighed as she grabbed the berries she dropped then the bowl of water and she walked with him silently feeling guilty as she placed the bowl down and the berries as she warmed up the water then grabbed a cloth wetting it as she placed it on Keith's forehead. She grabbed a towel and gave one to him to dry off as the flower in her ear fell off again as it came out once they hit the water as she placed the towel on her head glancing away slightly from guilty. "-Man I screwed up badly...nice good Belle...now it's just embaressing..-" she thought.

"Even if it's for your brother, you have to take care of yourself too, you could've drowned, and I don't know what I wouldn't done if with that happened when I was watching you and Keith," Lucky frowned. He took her to shore and followed her, still dripping wet. He did gain a few cuts from jumping into the river, it not being that deep and the bottom being rocky. He frowned, taking the towel she gave him gladly. He gently dried himself, touching the cuts and flinching in pain each time. *That was... Interesting..."

She sighed "At least let me clean up those cuts....you got a bit hurt because of me....sorry for worrying you" she said as she helped cleaned his cuts after she crushed the berries for her brother feeding it to him. "Yes I understand that I have to take care of myself as well and also let me tend to that paw of yours after...I saw you limping a bit when you walked up to me..." she said tending to his paw as well wrapping them neatly. "There you go....at least you saved me from being hurt badly..thanks lucky..." she smiled gently before sitting down feeling her brother's head as she felt it go down a bit as she rewet it and placed it back on his head.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had arrived home and saw that belle was out of bed and with someone else and so Slade gently hand chop belle in the head. "I thought I told you to stay in bed and rest but, what I see here is the exact opposite and who are you? Slade said as here starts making the medicine.

She flinched a bit "ow hey....don't hit me ok I'm a bit injured here and beside I couldn't help it my brother had a fever so I had to cool it down..and oh this is Lucky a friend of mine..he was just worried about me after the battle..that's all just don't hurt please....if you do that I'll take it easy and rest...but um who are you?" she asked again rubbing her head.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"............Who am I? Hmm...not surprising that you do not know me, since you are a bit young and new to the Village past but, you can just call me Slade." slade said as he walks past them and starts to make some water for Keith fever and prepare the medicine. "Would you mind telling me why your brother has a fever all the sudden, it couldn't of been because of the Machamp Brothers but, maybe something else have you two done been anywhere outside of the village recently." slade said as he turns to look at belle.

She glanced to Slade "well he gets these fevers a lot but i don't know what causes them but maybe from training so hard and because of that he got very behind on his leveling to evolve first but I managed to get there before him...even though he is my older Riolu brother..I mean he is still a bit young so young ones like him get fevers more quickly......and that just worries me a bit.." she glanced away slightly holding herself with her paws worried as she felt the pain on her side start to hurt again.

Lucky mumbled to himself quietly, watching the scene between Slade and Belle play out. He couldn't help like he was intruding, not to mention he was in someone else's home, making things all the more awkward on his end of the stick. "Uhhh, I think I'll go now. You have Slade to watch over you now, so I guess I'll take my leave. Thank you for the Flower Crown, and cleaning my cuts Belle, I appreciate it," Lucky smiled, before removing the towel and getting up. "Uhm, Bye," he said, making his way to the door.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had silently looked at lucky gave a small smile. "Thank you for watching over them for me while I was gone lucky and belle, It would seem that you have a broken rib." Slave had again picked up belle and put her on the bed across the room. " I'm go get some ice to ease the pain but the bad news is that you're going to have to stay here for couple of days." Slade had on the ice and put it on belle side.

"Yeah, no problem." He stepped out of his home, closing the door behind him. He didn't go right away though, hearing about Belle's "broken rib," and her having to stay for awhile. He ever so deperately wanted to mention he could use Heal Pulse, but didn't want to interfere with Slade. He sighed, finally making his way away from Slade's home. He clenched his paw, and stopped, and repeated this action, aura emitting from his palms. "Hmm..." He thought to himself before gasping, being drop kicked by a Hitmonlee, being sent flying back and onto his back, "ouch..."

"Your late for training, Son," he crossed his arms.

"Don't call me 'Son,' and I'm sorry, I was caught up with things."

"Very well, but don't let me catch you being late again, or you'll be hit with my high jump kick instead," the Hitmonlee scoffed, turning.

"Yes Sir." Lucky got up, following the Hitmonlee.

She whinced slightly feeling the ice on her side as she sighed softly as she obediently sat on the bed put she was more worried of Keith "It hurts bad and I sensed that it may thunder storm....." she tensed slightly but brushed the thought out of her head. She hated being in a room for that many days as she hated being cooped up but she know she needed to take it easy for a while until her rib fully recovered as she sighed. She sat thinking as she heard someone call her name "Belle...." she glanced up seeing it was her brother Keith who had finally regained
consciousness. "Keith your ok.." she smiled as she saw him walk up to her and climbed into bed as he sat on her lap. "I'm ok Keith just have a broken rib so I'll be here for a while and you have a fever so you must take it as well" she said as she smiled. "actually...the medicine you gave me cooled it down quickly so I'm actually a lot better" he smiled gently hugging her. "Keith I need you to go back to the Village and help mom out ok" "What!? no I want to stay with you I'm worried for you" "I know you are but I want you to help mom in my place and train hard ok until I get better then I'll return ok" He pouted a bit but smiled anyway "Ok...just get better soon" he smiled hugging her before he thanked Slade and told him to take good care of her as he left the house.

Keith made his way back towards the village until he spotted Lucky with a Hitmonlee and as curious as he was he watched from a distance as he sat on a rock watching him.

The Hitmonlee brang him to a secluded area, around a grassy plain, rocks scattered about the field, sharp, pointy ones at that. "Let us start with the common three hit jab. Kick, low kick, then high kick, all three in the span of a second," said the Hitmonlee, demonstrating for Lucky, then jumping back, on to one of the pointing rocks, seeming unfased by it. "Yes sir," said Lucky, before doing as demonstrated. "Do it again," said the Hitmonlee, "you didn't kick high enough the first time." "Yes sir," Lucky frowned, repeating, changing the stance of each kick. This went on for several minutes before Lucky was approved in his method. "T-Thank you Sir..." "Don't thank me, now, we have much more to work on," he grunted. Lucky was oblivious to Keith watching, while the Hitmonlee known he had gotten here much earlier.

Keith watched Lucky and that Hitmonlee as he sat on a rock a bit closer watching but gave a smile seeing how hard Lucky is working. He stood off of the rock as he walked over to Lucky helping him up before using Heal pulse to clean him up. "Your working very hard Lucky, it seems interesting because Belle and I practice in a different method and when I look at her I see her becoming a great teacher to other fighting type" he said as he had a bowl in his hand and used Water pulse making it small as it poured in. "Here water" he smiled.

Lucky gasped, finding Keith come up to him. "K-Kieth? Your OK! Your sister was so worried about you... Oh, I suppose you already knew this, huh?" He gasped, being healed by Keith with his Heal Pulse. "You know Heal Pulse too? Couldn't you of healed Belle up yourself," asked Lucky, frowning at his choice of words. He got up, only to look down as he offered him a bowl of water, "N-No thanks, I don't need the water, but thank you."

He smiled "well I couldn't because I was in bad shape so she told me to go back to the village and help mom Lu back at the village in her place and plus I had a fever so that was another problem I had to face to" he smiled placing the water down. "Is that your teacher Lucky? He seems tough" he asked sitting down next to him.

Lucky frowned, "I-I'd heal her myself, but I feel like she's off better in Slade's hands." He sighed, his left ear twitching. "I-I will admit, I kinda want to, after hearing she will have to have to stay for a few days. And I'm kinda... Jealous... I would take care of her myself if Lulu would agree to let me. She hated others in our home for some reason, I have no clue as to why." He sighed. "Oh, yes, this is Sensei Lee."

"Lucky, if you keep stalling, we miight asweell move this to tommorow..." "Sorry Sensei, Uhm... Hey Keith, do you want to do something? I dunno, I don't want to seem like I'm wasting your time..."

Keith was surprised that Lucky was jealous as he chuckled "If you wanted to heal her with heal pulse you could have just told her that and she would have understood and allowed you to use heal pulse as she is understanding after all but you being jealous of Slade that is surprising...um do you have some sort of special connection towards Belle" he asked as he smiled but suddenly felt tense as he looked up at the sky sensing rain coming hoping that it wasn't lightning coming its way.

Lucky frowned, "y-yeah, you think? I guess it's fine though. I'm sure Slade will take good care of her, I'm sure," Lucky sighed. "As for the special connection, We've known each other for a long time, but I guess we haven't seen each other in a bit, but that's fine. She even gave me this flower crown..." He smiled, gently removing the crown and showing it to Keith. "It was probably dumb of me to bring it to training"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Before Slade could say anything to Keith he had left the house. "....... I didn't even get a chance to say that he should have got some medicine, if he ever has that fever again, anyways I'm going to go outside and gather some fire wood, you can leave the house but no unnecessary fighting or actions otherwise your injuries will just get worse understand!" Slade says as he leaves the house and goes to the woods. " This should be far enough away from the village hopefully no one will see me. Slade takes a phoenix stance and uses Thunder Punch into his fist starts striking the trees and knock them all down.

She nodded to his words as she stood up slowly before making her way outside for some air as she felt her chest tighten suddenly as she took some breaths to calm herself down as she leaned against the rail looking up at the sky as she felt herself become lonely as she sighed but she was ok with it at least as she gave a smile to herself as she placed her paw on her chest feeling her chest tighten even more as she lowered herself to sit down as she opened her mouth to get some more air as she felt her head become warm as she stood up again going into the room as she sat down before laying on it as she struggled a bit for some air.

Keith smiled "That's flower crown is a sign that Belle is slowly taking a liking to you but what i meant was that do you see Belle more as a friend Lucky?" he asked as he felt this tense air around him as he stood up eyes with worry as if Belle is in trouble. "You know there is something you didn't know about Belle that I only know because she doesn't want to show weakness in herself..do you want to know what that is.." he asked looking at him.

"O-Oh... Really?" He smiled, putting the crown back on. "Then I guess I'm pretty lucky," he smiled. "B-But, as more then a friend... I guess... Mate. Please don't get mad and over protective of her because I said that," he frowned, backing up a bit. He mumbled lowly to himself, feeling a drop of rain hit his snont. Before he opened his mount to inform Keith, but hearing how Keith would share something with him about Belle made him forget. "W-What is it?"

He sat down again as he looked to Lucky as he felt the rain touch his nose "Well you see.....it's this sort of condition she has...ever since she hatched from an egg as a Riolu...and it involves her chest....it sort of tightens causing her to gasp in the need of air...but it only happens if she overworked herself to her limit......which causes a fever..and that makes it even more difficult for her to breath.....its just so worrying that it scares me...Lucky....and the other thing even if she is strong and brave she has her weakness but doesn't show them.....it has something to do with the rain.....its the sound of lightning...just even a hint of hearing it she will froze in place....leaving herself very vulnerable to attacks...but instead of comfort she runs away from others to not show it...oh and don't worry I'm not too overly protective of her.....just take care of her that's all and yes as her brother I do get protective over her so its not weird" he smiled as he gently led Lucky for cover from the rain. "I just hope it's just rain...because even in her condition she will recklessly run away from it.."he sighed thinking of going back to check on Belle.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Echo had woken from his slumber and had seen the thunder clouds and so it had started raining. " This brings back a lot of memories does it not slade the mercenary." echo said to himself remembering about the past. "Hahahahahahaha..... even mentioning you gives me a chill to my spine, I should go back to the Village." Echo said as he flys toward the dragon village.

"............. I think i should head back before it rain and belle has a cold." Slade picks up two of the tree logs and carries them on his shoulder taking them home.

Lucky frowned, "wow... Even after all these years I've known her, these are all new to me. I mean, I'm pretty sure what your talking about is Asthma, a condition where it will get harder to breath in cold weather, and when she's working hard, along with excessive coughing. I could be completely wrong though. But I wouldn't know how she would be like during thunderstorms. I mean, as soon as it rains, my mother would have me come inside, and she would tell Belle to go home as well, so I wouldn't be able to know her fear first hand." He sighed, taking in a deep breath, and then exhaling. "Maybe we should go check on her, just in case it is a thunderstorm, we wouldn't want her to start freaking out and running away with her rib... But don't you have to go and help your mother?"

He looked to Lucky "Yes but...I'm more worried about my sister...my aura is telling me something is wrong......" He said before leaping off back to the house where his sister was. Once he arrived he saw her on the bed seeing her condition he knew that she was having a hard time breathing. "Belle!" He said as he pulled out some sort breathing mask as he placed it on her making her sit up. "Breath Belle come on" he said worried.

She felt the mask on her face as she used it to breath "Keith...."she said feeling her chest starting to loosen as she was startled slightly from the sound of distance lightning.-

Lucky followed Keith. "Are you alright Belle? Your brother was worried about you, and so was I," Lucky frowned, before realising she probably couldn't talk well with the mask over her face. He took a seat next to Belle, grabbing her paw, "OK, just breath, OK?" He gently rubbed the back of her paw, minding the chest spike in an attempt to soothe her, still using his other paw to hold hers. Rain soon started coming down, it being much more audible from the roof, it being easy to hear it. Lucky looked out of the window, seeing it was now raining hard. "Oh boy..."

Last edited:
She looked to Lucky as one of her paws were on the mask seeing her paw being held by his "I'm....alright....Lucky....I'm..." she made herself lay down was coming high quickly as all she heard was the sound of hard rain coming down as she felt Keith's paw on her head. "She has a high fever this isn't good at all!" he said as he leaped off the bed to the kitchen as he fetched some medical supplies and water as he quickly placed a damp cloth on her head to try and cool down his sister's fever as he used Heal pulse as well to calm it down and a bit on her injury but he couldn't do much of healing it all the way as he was still a Riolu. "This is exactly how....she was when she was a Riolu and it took at least a couple of days to get better...." he said as he sat on Lucky's lap. "I'm worried..Lucky..." he looked up to him worry in his eyes as he placed his small paw on his where he held his sister's paw who was fast asleep.

Wolfa came out of the den and stretched herself before making her way to the river to wash her orange pelt and white fur which came up like a Midnight form Lycanroc. She enjoyed the water even though she was a rock type as she came out after shaking the water out then made her way to a berry tree grabbing a berry as she ate it not seeing the Rockruff close by as she looked up in the sky feeling wind blow through.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade how to open the door to his house and came to see that belle was in critical condition. "........*sigh* you two make sure her condition doesn't get worse I'm going to make a fire and you're going to explain to me why she's in this way." Slade says as he glares at the two.

Keith saw the glare as he sighed "We did nothing its just that she has a condition that is rare in a Lucario can I at least explain the situation without any hitting please" he said a bit seriously as he sat on the couch watching Slade waiting for him to listen to him at least as he left Lucky with Belle.

Lucky looked to Slade as he came back. He was a bit intimidated by the Sawk, but proceeded to comfort Belle anyways. "Don't worry Keith, she'll be fine." He put his other paw on the mask to keep it onto her face, letting her rest her paw. "Let's just hope things don't get worse," he sighed. Watching as Keith used Heal Pulse, "O-Oh, right. He gently placed his paw on Belle's stomach, gently moving it to the side, making sure to find the right place to use Heal Pulse so he could use it to his full potential.

She clinched her teeth a bit feeling the pain in her rib moving but soon didn't feel it afterwards as she moved her eyes to look around seeing Lucky using Heal pulse "Lucky.....are you using Heal pulse?.....thank you" she smiled gently before looking up at the ceiling closing her eyes as tears slipped out. "I'm sorry...I hate show this side of me....its childish...." she said acting tough as she used the mask to breath in and out more comfortably.

Lucky made sure to cause the least amount of pain on her as possible. Once he found where it hurt for her the most he started to heal her, his paw glowing a pink hue. He looked down at her as he healed her, "yes, I am using it, but I should've done it earlier," he sighed. He continued to heal her, listening to her closely as she spoke. "Belle, it's OK. I can't blame you, in fact, no one can blame you for acting this way, it's completely normal in Pokemon, no matter which type of Pokemon," he smiled. "What matters is that you'll be OK.."

She glanced to him and smiled gently "I suppose your right....I am ok...I must really be worrying my mother right now..and Keith....." she said forcing herself to sit up as she placed her paw on her had feeling the fever go down a bit as she looked out the window seeing how hard the rain was falling then jumped suddenly by the loud roar as she quickly placed the blanket over her holding her legs as she looked away from Lucky wanting to be alone for this. However another sudden roar came as she flinched a bit accidently grasping Lucky's paw.

Lucky frowned, "I don't think your mother even knows that your here or hurt. I mean, she wasn't here for the fight , if she was, she would've taken care of you, and not to mention she probably knows your OK," he smiled. "Besides, if I was your mother, which is a weird thought, I'd probably rest easy, knowing your tough enough to fend for yourself!" He gave her a warm smile, before flinching, hearing thunder roar and watching as Belle hid under the covers. He chuckled nervously, remembing Keith telling him she was afraid of lightning. He got up to close the blinds so the rain wouldn't worry her, only to lightly blush as she suddenly grasped his paw. He stood still, before sitting back down, smiling.

She didn't glanced to him as she also had a faint blush but shook it off "Your going to laugh at me aren't you.." she said sternly as she kept hearing the roaring outside as she glanced slightly to him her eyes hiding her fear. "But...thanks for healing me at least...." she said as a couple of roars came around before it slowed down as she kept her head under the covers as her breathing calmed down as she was able to breath normally not realizing that she still had a firm grasp on Lucky's paw.

Lucky smiled, "it's alright Belle. I'm not going to laugh at you, I would never." He gave her a warm smile, despite her probably not being able to see. He gently grabbed her paw with both of his. "Do you know any way I can calm you down? Do you need a hug or something," he smiled, removing one paw to gently rub her head through the covers, chuckling lowly to himself.

She felt his paw touch her on the blanket as she gently grabbed his paw "Hey....stop that...I'm not a dog you know....and well actually I don't know....I always dealt with this alone so I have no idea how to calm down...so its just normal for me..that's all.." she said as the blanket fell off her head looking at him then to her paw seeing he was holding it as she gave a soft blush shyly looking away. "Lucky....why are you holding my paw....?" she asked not looking at him.

"Haha, I'm sorry. I honestly thought that would help in calminf you down," he smiled. "Wait, you deal with these things alone? That's terrible. You should always have someone beside you to help calm you down," he smiled. He removed his paw from her head. He smiled watching her take the blanket off, rather, the blanket falling off her head. "O-Oh. Uhm... You grabbed it earlier and yeah, so I held on," he let go right after, a light hue on his face as well.

She glanced to him shyly "Oh....I'm sorry..I didn't mean to....and yes I didn't want my brother to see a weakness of me so....I deal with it alone.....but don't worry that's how I become stronger in the end hm...." she smiled as she sat down now paws on the floor as she faced Lucky before gently hugging him. "Thanks Lucky....for worrying for me....I appreciate it...." she said blushing shyly as she still felt warm from her fever as she started to feel butterflies in her stomach but was able to shake the feeling away.