• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Village Remake

@Breon

Char here before posting please:

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-village-discussion-remake.19193/

Rules as follows:

~Crushes I allow(No further then kissing)
~No Legendaries
~Shinies I allow
~You can make up to 3 chars if you want
~Must be a paragraph long
~Must be written in third person as there is no "I" in roleplay and past tense. Those are the rules and you MUST follow them.
If the rules can't be followed I will contact the administrator with out issue and have her/him lock this down. Other then that enjoy this rp ^-^.

Gem was airborne, practicing her moves as she unleashed Dragon pulse at her target. She was rather fast for a Flygon able to dodge moves quickly that were coming at her as she trained herself that way. She felt many of the dragon Pokemon eyeing her in the air and on the ground by how swift she was. She didn't mind it as she didn't brag about how strong she was as she respected every Pokemon's power. She saw a small Trapinch in a tree trying to get a berry. She watched closely as she saw him losing his balance as she quickly flew down and caught the little Trapinch before placing him down. She gently grabbed the berry off the tree for him. "There you go Trapinch" she smiled gently. "Thank you Gem, I really want to be a Flygon like you" he said smiling. She smiled gently to the Trapinch "Aw that's sweet but if you be brave and strong in the best way you can you will get there" she smiled before moving her wings as she took fliet again a bit higher his time.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Echo had been looking around the woods looking for sweet tasting berries and which he saw was a berry tree that had stock full of starf berries and so he starts grabbing them one by one munching on all of them until there is nothing left and would head for the next berry tree. "Hmmm that was a delicious treat.......now let's see what else I can find around here." echo said as he sees a tree fulled with watmel fruit but, is surrounded by little fairy types and so, he uses his large body and scary face to intimidate them so they would run away and as they did echo enjoys his feast while chuckling.

She wanted to gather berries for the low leveled Pokemon in her village as she was airborne looking around for berry tree as she found one at eye view. She flew down sensing a Pokemon there so she quickly grabbed four from the tree at quick speed before going higher again placing them in the basket she held. She kept going from tree to tree collecting berries making sure to leave some for the other Pokemon. Once she collected enough she placed the berries in a sack and tied it firmly around her so they wouldn't fall out. She lit up a couple of torches with her flamethrower as she smiled as she was thanked by them. She flew further away from the berry trees as she was heading back to the Dragon village holding the sack of berries tightly against her just in case she was attacked suddenly.

Lucky yawned, having earlier finished a battle and was now tuckered out. He ultamately lost said battle, things being a bit hard on his end, Lucario not having the lucky end of the stick when it came to Fighting vs. Fighting, his steel typing putting him at a disadvantage. He sighed, resting under a tree. "Ahhhh," he said, finally letting his muscles rest after having taken a beating. "Much better."

Squishy giggled lightly, watching a Goomy and Vibrava play together. Squishy wasn't the type to fight, or scavage. So, she would stay behind and take care of the younglings in the village, acting as a big babysitter. She didn't mind though, loving to take care of the little dragon types that couldn't take care of themselves.

Belle held her long bone in her hand as she walked around the Fighting village watching her surroundings for any sudden attacks towards her as that's what has been happening all day. She was a bit annoyed with it so she decided to cool off some steam in the practice arena where punching bags were set along with pop up targets. She started with the punching bags as she punched at kicked at them at swift speed as her bells on her ear jingled loudly. Her brother Keith was watching her closely being amazed on how well trained his sister was. She then focused on the targets as she used Aura sphere to knock them out quickly along with Dragon pulse. She sighed loudly as she put her long bone away then suddenly saw three Pokemon walk up to her, a Machoke, Machamp, and a Machop. "What do you guys want?" she asked sternly. "Just a duel us against you so we can beat you once and for all!" "You think the three of you can defeat me? hm don't make me laugh" she said as they stood in her way again as she sighed then heard her young brother Keith run up to her. "Belle wait! let me help you please I have gotten stronger" Keith said having determined eyes as he looked at her. "Keith...well alright show me how well you have trained by helping me here" Belle smiled gently rubbing his head. "I won't let you down sis" He smiled before standing next her as the three stood on one side as they stood on the other side as a Pokemon crowd was forming to watch.

Lucky muttered, ear twitching having heard something in the distance. He sliwly opened his eye to see a large crowd having formed back at Fighting Village, "what in the world?" He groaned, not wishing to, but getting up, despite his sore limbs. He slowly made his way towards the crowd, trying to spot what exactly was happening. He saw his sister, Lulu, jumping from the back of the crowd, trying to see what was going on. He smiled, helping her up onto his shoulders. "Tell me what's going on," Lucky asked.

"A Battle," she giggled exitedly.

"Between?"

"Belle and her little brother fighting the Machamp Brothers!"

"WHA?!" Hearing this made Lucky shove through some of the crowd before he was up front, spotting the five. "Oh boy..."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade sees a group of fighting Pokemon gather round the plaza of the village and decides to see what the commotion was about and so he sees the machamp bros plus the Lucario and Riolu. "...... so it's these three idiots again picking a fight with anybody that seems strong." slade said as he sighed. " I really wish they would start acting more like guards than wrestlers." slade said as he wait for them to finish their little fight.

Belle and Keith watched the brothers as they all made the first move together towards them. Belle leaped up quickly as Keith followed as Belle used Aura sphere using her long bone from her bone rush move to hit it with more power as Keith used Psychic to knock them down which was super effective towards the brothers. "You little runt! how did you learn Psychic!" "That's none of your concern!" Keith said. "Enough talking!" Belle said sternly as she swiftly went to them using her bone rush to knock all of them down instantly using Dragon pulse on all three of them before landing on the ground again. "Your all hopeless attacking other Pokemon just because of strength and power tsk don't make me laugh there's more to it then that!" she said as she felt their glares at her. "Don't mock us!". The brothers went at her again as she swiftly dodged their attacks like it was nothing then grabbed the Machamps arm. "Your too vulnerable its sad that is pitiful" she said coldly as she took him and took him off his feet flipping him down to the ground as she let go back up a bit using Aura sphere one last time to keep him down as she did so with the other two. "I suggest you surrender now before you make an even bigger fool of yourselves" she warned.

She suddenly heard her brother Keith calling her "Sis!" he called as she turned around seeing him caught by one of the brothers that she took down. "Keith!" she was suddenly hit by a fighting type move by one of the brothers as she was knocked back a bit maintaining her footing. She glared at them as she quickly took a hold of the brother that was holding Keith hitting him with bone rush allowing Keith to get loose from his grip but had gotten hit pretty bad as she caught him. "Keith! Are you alright!?" "Don't worry sis I'm alright this is nothing" he smiled to reassure her as she gave it to him in return. She gently put him down allowing him to sit as she glared at the brother's grabbing his arm "You will regret hurting my little brother" she promised as her speed was faster suddenly thanks to her ability Steadfast as she had gotten flinched after that move. She used Bone rush to knock them down once again then Close combat but then went to one knee as that last move really got her as she looked at the three "Give up you lost brothers before the leader stops you" she warned as she saw the three stand up weakly even after but Keith used Psychic to keep them down then soon fell forward a bit as she grabbed him holding him close protectively from exhaustion. "hehe looks like your on your own huh" one of the brothers stood up still able to fight as he went up her as she had her long bone in her paw as she pointed it at him. "You. lost. give up" "Hm I don't think so" he said as she was holding on hoping someone would stop him as she could see he was already at his limit.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade sigh as he walked in between of Belle and Machamp. "That's enough from the both of you and Machamp aren't you and your brother's supposed to be on Lookout this morning. Slade said as he glares at the brothers. " C..C..Captain what are you doing here?!" Machamp said as he starts backing up with a worried face. " I'm here to get you three back to work or do you three have a problem with that." Slade said as he starts cracking his neck and Knuckles. "NO SIR!!!" The three brothers start running back to their post full speed.
"Now then I'm sorry for those three they're quite persistent on battling people, I hope that you can forgive them."

She watched the Sawk as she shakenly stood up "Don't worry I forgive them, I'm not heartless but they will have to repent since they did a huge amount of beating to my little brother I'm holding if you understand" Belle said sternly as she held her brother close to her as she saw hold the crowd of fighting type Pokemon become tense after that fight.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Don't worry they'll receive their punishment later today how about I treat you two to tea at my house as payment for the trouble and we call it even." Slade said as he reaches out his hand towards Belle. "And I'll take care of your brother's injuries for you so, if you're coming come with me."

Belle saw the Sawk reach his hand towards her as she smiled gently "Alright I'll accept the tea and the treatment for my little bro just lead the way" she took his hand as she held Keith with one arm as he was still unconscious feeling a bit worried. "I will feel better once my brother is treated and see him like his normal self again" she said following the Sawk.

Lucky and Lulu were blank. Before Lulu shouted, "Wooo! I knew they'd win! Ahhhh," she was a bit too carried away and fell down from Lucky's shoulders on accident. Lucky didn't respond to this, his mind blank after having watched that battle. "LUCKY," shouted Lulu, shaking her brother rapidly. Lucky soon broke out of his trance, "huh?" Lulu sighed, "do you need a doctor? You kinda froze up there..." "What? Of course not, I was just a bit... Starstruck?" "What does that mean," asked Lulu. "Uhm, I'd rather not explain it," Lucky said with a chuckle before he shifted his eyes to Belle, her brother, and the Sawk.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had taken belle and her brother to his house. When they got there he had started heating up the tea and put keith the on bed while grinding some herbs. "Your brother will be fine in a couple of hours all he needs is some rest right now, once he takes these herbs." slade said as he hands her a cup of tea and drinks his cup. "Drinking a cup of tea is always soothing during the morning, don't you agree." Slade says with a bright smile on his face

Buzz was busy gathering berries int a small basket constructed of reeds he found. He flew from tree to tree, avoiding branches and leaves that served as minor obstacles. After collecting a fair share of Mago and Sitrus berries, he smiled to himself as he flew off back to his hive, his wings vibrating and flapping at an impossibly fast rate. As he got closer to his hive, his friends, who were an assortment of Ledyba, Yanma and Cutiefly, greeted him as he supplied the hive with more food. He went into the tree knot that he lived in and looked at the sky as he took a bite out of a Mago Berry. After a while, his eyes started to slowly close as he curled up inside the tree.

She sat down holding the tea in her paws as she slowly drank it and smiled gently "Yes it is, helps calms the nerves and you made this hm its pretty good" she smiled. "Thanks for healing my brother it relieved the worry I had for him but anyway who are you? I'm Belle and that's Keith my little brother" she placed the cup of tea down as she went to stand up but was put back down to one knee as the hit she got from the brothers took a good deal on her.

Buzz awoke as he stretched his wings, as well as his four arms. He flew out of the tree, carrying his basket. He flew until he found a tree that usually had an abundance of berries. He spotted something pink near the top of the tree. It was a cherry. As he reached out to grab it, it moved and turned around and revealed its face. The angered Cherubi hopped away, disturbed from its nap. Buzz wanted to apologize, but the Cherubi already hid itself inside the leaves of the tree. He sighed and looked around for any actual berries.

Nectar flew out of her nest with a basket in her hands as she flew off to find berries for her siblings mostly for her newborn siblings Rune and Flower who were Scatterbugs. She flapped her icysnow patterned wings as she flew higher in the air to look for berry trees. She was a Vivillion but a different color then a normal Vivillion so she shined more then other Vivillion. She noticed a berry tree with a lot of berries as she placed her basket down and started to pick out berries placing them in the basket she held. As she was picking just a few more of the berries her long antenna got caught in on of the branches as she struggled a bit as she tried to get herself out. "No I'm stuck...my siblings will worry if I don't get out of this.."she said as she kept airborne to not get fully stuck.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Hmmm... I guess I'm going to take care of you both until you both heal from your wounds but, I'm going to have to go out into the forest get more herbs, I'll be back but, you stay here and get a bit of rest okay." Slade said as he picks up belle and takes her to another bed across the room and waves before leaving the house.

She tensed from being lifted as she was placed on the bed to sit down as she gave a sudden blush after he left but she brushed it off. She looked through the open door seeing Keith laying on the bed still unconscious as she slowly stood up carefully making her way to him and sat down next to him where his head was and gently placed her paw on his head as she smiled gently. "Your a tough one Keith aren't you for that I'm proud of you" she gently kissed his forehead as she silently watched him.

Lucky sighed, stretching, while Lulu watched him. She was still curios about what happened to Belle and and her brother, but that was probably none of her concern. Although curiosity did get the best of Lucky, the Lucario now pacing around, thinking of Belle. Lulu could see it in his eyes and rolled hers in response. "Anyways," her voice trailed off, "I'm going to go now, see ya." She jumped off the rock she sat on, and walked off. Lucky didn't notice this action, too busy in thought.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade have wondered into the forest looking for the right ingredients for the medicine. ".....This should be almost everything I need for the medicine now all I need is a pecha Berry." slade as he climbs a pecha berry tree trying to pick one of them but, being strapped it on the branches broke and made him fall on the ground. ".....Ouch." Slade says as he gets up and sees that all of the ingredients are still safe.

Lulu had wandered into the forest. While she didn't look like much, she could send for herself just fine. Some even argued who would even win a fight between her and Lucky, and the conversation would usually end up with Lulu ending up winning. She took pride in her own power, and loved it when she was asked the question who was stronger. She soon found at a Pecha Berry Tree, spotting Slade. "Huh? You're here? Actually, what are you doing here," asked Lulu, paws on her hips.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Slade had look behind him and saw another Lucario. "Hm? Care to explain why I need to answer to you if not, I'll be going now." Slade had now started walking away from Lulu. "I really don't have time to deal with this, I have two people take care of and idiots to punish, this day is exhausting." Slade said in his mind.

Echo had finally filled his belly and started heading towards a cave to sleep. " That's feast made my bad day into a good one, I really hope I don't see any of the other villagers again today." echo said as he hangs upside down asleep.

Lulu's cheek puffed up in contrast. "I was just curious. Besides, didn't that fall hurt," she asked him. She was here just before he fell, watching the scene play out. She gasped, watching him walk off, "now where are you goin?" She scratched the back of her head curiously, watching him walk off, thinking of following him, but not wanting to get whatever treatment the Machamp Bros would be receiving. "B-Bye I guess," she sighed.

Belle sat outside legs crossed as her eyes stayed closes using her aura to sense her surroundings to try her best to ignore the pain she inflicted by that battle. She sighed as she felt a flower fall in front of her but she managed to catch it with her paw as she saw it was colored a bit of a golden yellow like her bells that were tied around her right ear then saw a blue one fall like the color of that Sawk. She thought of making something for him in thanks for treating her older Riolu brother. She waited for the flowers to fall close to her as she started making a flower crown as she waited for that Sawk to return as she still saw her brother fast asleep.

Lucky sighed, deciding not to wait around all day. He shot up from his lying position, onto his feet. "Nailed it," he quietly shouted to himself before walking off, only to trip over a rock and face plant into a pile of leaves. "I take it back," he sighed, getting up. He looked down to his foot, wincing a bit, "it's just your foot, shake it off Lucky," he told himself, slowly limping, making sure to keep off the stubbed toe. It was relatively easy for him, his legs showing much more capable then his arms, most likely because all of his breakdancing. "Hehe, I'd definitely win in a foot... fight... Of course! What if I just use my feet instead," he chuckled. With that he rushed off, on both legs, despite the small pain in his left foot, searching for a combatant to try and fight against. He didn't get very far before spotting Belle. He gasped, coming to a halt, "Belle? Are you okay? After that battle I didn't know what to think," he said, walking over to the Lucario, despite her peacefully picking up flowers.

She raised her head up noticing Lucky in front of her as she was picking up flowers for the flower crown she was making "Lucky! oh I'm alright don't worry and my older Riolu brother is just resting" she smiled gently to reassure him. "Well..to be honest one of the machamp brother did get me good on my side with one of his moves so it has affected me a bit its slightly a bit hard to stand as well so I'm just resting but don't worry someone is caring for me and my brother so I'm just waiting for him to come back so I can recover better" she said before glancing down at the flower crown again placing the flowers on the crown carefully.

Lucky let out a warming smile, "oh thank goodness," he sighed, ear twitching at the mention of being hurt herself. "Wait, neither of you know... Nevermind," he muttered. He felt a bit dumbfounded, knowing the move: Heal Pulse. He decided to let Slade take care of healing her, not wanting his hard work to go for nothing. He walked over, taking a seat next to Belle. "What are you doing," he asked. "Well, obviously other than collecting flowers," he chuckled lowly.

She glanced to him as he sat next to her then chuckled softly "Just making this flower crown for the Sawk who is taking care of Keith and me as a thanks for helping....he didn't tell me his name so I'm just calling him the Sawk weird huh" she smiled gently as one of the flowers flew on top on her head close to her ear as if it somewhat attached to her right ear where her bells where tied.

Lucky smiled, "well that's very nice of him. And of you aswell!" He glanced at the flower that fell to her ear, smiling lightly. He went to remove it before stopping, "huh... Actually, that looks nice on you," he smiled. Not even a second later, a flower floated onto his snout, almost making Lucky sneeze, but he held it in, then taking the flower and handing it over, "here you go~."

She glanced to Lucky as she smiled gently taking the flower from Lucky as she gently smelled it "Thank you Lucky" she said becoming a bit shy as she suddenly placed it on his ear as she chuckled. "Now it looks good on you" she laughed now as she slightly looked away from him having a faint blush under her eyes as she used her paw to cover it but she flinched slightly from the pain on her side from laughing.

Lucky smiled, "you're welcome." Before he could even respond, he gasped, the flower being placed on his ear. "Hehe," he chuckled. He gently fiddled with the flower, making sure that it would stay in place, "thank you." He looked down to Belle, although he only had to tilt his head a bit downwards. He sighed, "Uhm. I should go, I don't want "The Sawk" to karate punch me or kick me thinking I'm hurting you in some way."

She glanced to him "No um....I still feel a bit worried about Keith...and I know he is resting but he has no waken up yet...so I'm a bit uneased....besides I feel like I'm being watched....and I am in no condition right now to fight them...if I get attacked.." she felt the wind become tense. "Don't worry if the Sawk does come back I'll tell him you were just worried about me but I thank you for worrying.." she smiled gently as she felt the flower become unattached as it flew off in the wind as she raised her head up to watch it fly away as she smiled gently watching it as she only heard her bells ring close to her ear.

Lucky frowned, "your such a nice older sister... And as long as I'm not sent to the healing center, then I'll stay, thank you," he smiled, gently hugging her. Hugging her, he noticed the flower in her ear floating off, "oh. Do you want me to get that? I'm sure I could catch it before it gets to far... Oh wait, nevermind." He grabbed the flower in his ear, gently removing it and placing it on her ear, "there we go," he chuckled lightly.

She tensed slightly but then relaxed as she smiled "Thank you and um actually Keith is my older brother, I just evolved first so he is behind on his leveling..that's why he is training so hard to evolve so he is able to protect me if something bad happens but surprise I'm actually Keith's young sister" she chuckled. "Also thanks your the compliment, I'm just a bit overprotective of him that's all...since he is a Riolu" she said as she had made another Flower crown and placed it on Lucky's head. "I made one for you...if that's ok with you of course..if not I can take it off" she said as she glanced to him.

"He is? Oh, I had no idea. I'm sure many people have made the same mistake. Actually, I have a Riolu Sister. Her name is Lulu. We're actually twins, but she was born a few seconds before me. But I have evolved first, and we both lie about me being older, to make me sound more mature. She's very nice about it though. Anyways, sorry for confusing you two." Before he could get up, a Flowe Crown was placed on his head, fitting perfectly. "O-Oh? For me? Thank you so much... I wish I knew how to make them, that way I could make you one," he chuckled, getting up, and taking her paw in his, gently lifting her onto her feet. "How about we go check on your brother, hmm? Can you walk?"

She blushed slightly but shook it off by helping her stand up as she smiled gently "Yes I can walk but I can't overdue myself" she said as she allowed him to lead her inside where her brother laid wrapped up a bit. "Oh and don't worry about it I get that all the time about me being older just because I evolved but my brother is very determined to train hard in order to evolve and that side of him makes me smile" she chuckled after as she sat down next to her brother by his head as she gently placed her paw on his head. "But he is very gentle towards girls though even if they are stubborn or sometimes rude but he has his emotions too if they overdue it" she chuckled again. "But anyway..if you want I can teach you how to make a flower crown...you don't have to necessarily make one for me I just like to make them that's all or maybe one for your older sister" she smiled again as she gently looked at him.

Lucky smiled, "wow. You cease to amaze me," he smiled. "B-But, I do feel a bit nervous being in here, seriously, I feel like I'm getting my butt kicked no matter what you tell the Sawk. But I am glad your brother will be fine, and your respect for your brother is even better," he smiled. "And yes, I'll take you up on that offer, maybe I can make both of you crowns?"

She chuckled as she gently placed her paw on Keith's forehead feeling it a bit hot "Oh no....this isn't good he has a fever...probably from all of that battling he did with me..man I need to cool it down.." she stood up slowly before walking over to the table with the roll of bandage as she took it and pulled out an ointment that she always carries with her and spread it on her side to relief the pain a bit before wrapping it neatly. "I have to get some water for him to be able to cool him down.. I guess I won't be able to take it easy today..because of his fever..." she smiled as she grabbed a small bowl for the water as she walked out slowly making her way to the river that was close by as she bent down slowly taking some water as she placed it down. She looked around for berries so she could make some sort of medicine with it by crushing them to help the fever go down as she spotted one as she began to climb it slowly however once she tried to reach for the last berry she slipped a lost her grip feeling herself fall. "Ah!" she said as she fell.