• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
Depending on the way the terrain of the city is. If there is a slope then the lab can be built in a way that makes it look smaller then what it actually is. Also it would make sense that the lab would have an outdoor area. This way all of the rooms have a great view to outside and the bigger pokemon can have a place of their own.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
But it's not like a lab where trainers send their Pokemon you know? Like in the cartoon. It is more focused on research and our characters will spend a lot of time outside so there is no need to make habitats for all kinds of Pokemon.

Full Name: Ikue Cerulean
Birth date: June 8
Relationship status: Single (But has no interest in a relationship.)
Description: A carefree Water Trainer (with the exception Of Nala) who focuses on strong bonds with her Pokemon, and is identified by her pink sundress with a large blue ribbon on, and her two sandy blonde pigtails that are dyed pink at the end. She also has cyan pumps.
Pokemon team: Mau’lu (Palpitoad), Sura (Corsola), Nala (Altaria), Velo (Wartortle).

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Full Name: Del Red
Birth date: June 18th
Relationship status: None
Description: A Pokemon Doctor, And Studies the mysteries of the Mega Evolving Phenomena, del lives in a little hut right in the outskirts of Lumiose City, And had traveled with his Partner Pokemon Absol, Which he can Mega Evolve to unlock it's full potential
Pokemon team:
Absol
Charizard
Garchomp

@NotAPokemonRanger, if you have a mega evolution pokemon, it must be approved by the mods of the sight. I know you are new, so do not know all of the rules as of yet, which is understandable, but please inform yourself before you find out to late about some of the rules. I am not trying to be mean, but seeing as you are new, it would have taken longer for you to get a mega evolution then you have been here, as some have waited months for it to be rejected or approved.

Forgot to mention this in Neon’s bio, but I’ll say it here. 1.His hometown is Lumiose City and 2. He has beaten Diantha, but didn’t choose to become champion as he didn’t want to handle the responsibility, although he is still very respected and well known in the Kalos region for being able to defeat her. He is not as well known in others regions, but some people tend to recognize him here and there.

I also really like the Accumula town theme. I love the fact that you can interact with three different people that play instruments and they start playing thus adding to the music. Which is why I somewhat hate the fact that its referred to as "furret walk"... WHY?!?!?! There are no furrets in Accumula town, it's super random, and I just don't get it! Sorry for ranting btw...

Alright, first RP in 5 months, I'll give this a shot

Full Name: Teyeu Dheilgaarde
Birth date: April 13th
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer/Researcher for the bond of Pokemon and Trainer
Relationship status: single
Description: Teyeu is an accomplished pokemon trainer, having been to many different regions to discover unknown new pokemon. He's incredibly stubborn and constantly butts heads with anyone who has views that oppose his. He always tries to make jokes, and is quite nimble. He has strong bonds with all of his team. Teyeu has fiery red hair that often resembles fire when he truly gets into a battle. He has a neutral tan skin tone. His pockets seem to be able to produce an insane amount of items, much more than you think possible. He always has a sword on him, he says he found it in an old temple, but not only does no one believe him, they think the sword is dull. Which went poorly for them.
Has a Bright red poketch on his right arm. Now able to take clear pictures while moving with the help of new software.
20200520_163908.jpg Picture credit: Myself
Pokemon team:
Dewott (Waals) (Partner)
Noivern (Wave)
Meowstic (Espurr) (Male)
Hippowdon (Dusty)
Weavile (Scratch)
Luxray (Lumen)

Other Pokemon:
Nidoking (Nidon)
Mightyena (Yens)
Camerupt (Ryan)