• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
Huh... this is the job Julian was meant for!

Full Name: Julian "Jules" Montgomery Forrest
Birth Date: 15/10/1998
Occupation: He researches under Professor Strawberry, but mainly researches into the relationship between humanity and Pokemon.
Relationship Status: Emma Harper is his girlfriend, but it has grown to a long-distance relationship after Julian started researching.
Description: He stands at a somewhat short stature for his age with a fit build. Julian has light brown hair with an accompanying brown eyes. He has a "rich kid" look to his face, a smirk with quite devious eyes. Julian dons a white long sleeve t-shirt, with expensive-looking khaki coloured trousers, the newest shoes, and a leather belt around his waist. Julian pretends he keeps his cool, but most of the time he loses his temper extremely easily, usually ending in his defeat when he gets into an argument. He orchestrates no plans or strategies in his daily life, even in Pokémon battles, which is often the worst decision and leads to him picking the most unpredictable or unusual choices. When he is not in a flurry of anger, he is very stubborn, a worrywart, or just plain annoying. However, with all the negative attributes out of the way, he has a soft spot for the preservation of nearly extinct Pokémon, commits selfless acts when people he actually has a positive relationship with is in danger, and his independent mindset leads to the greatest discoveries. He was born and raised in Vermillion City.
Pokemon Team:
-Victreebel, M, Chlorophyll
-Magmar, M, Flame Body
-Slowbro, M, Own Tempo
-Dodrio, F, Early Bird
-Golem, M, Rock Head
-Venomoth, F, Shield Dust

Last edited:
Edited my post to include Neon actually entering the meeting room. Don’t know why I didn’t do that in the first place xD.

Most of Neon’s Pokémon are pretty big too, but I wanted him to have at least one in the meeting room with him, so I got Aurora to chill with him. Pun completely intended. (Edit: Realized you guys are referring to the dorms, not the meeting room. But the pun is too great, so I’m keeping this part anyway.)

@JadeStar, what if the dorms had an access to an outside area for the pokemon. Like how most research labs have a controlled space for their subjects, what if it is like that where it simulates outside so they can have the pokemon come and go in and out of the rooms. If the place is sitting just right it would work to where every room had this access.