• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Travels Discussion!

Should we do different teams on each mission?

• Total voters
I was gonna post after Jade, but I forgot. I was gonna post some time after, but I forgot. I was also gonna post an hour or two ago but guess what? I'ma let you figure that one out...

I'll work on my post right now. I might have my next post up before you even read this. I digress. My point... I'm gonna work on my post now.

Full Name: Ozona Reverie
Birth date: April 19
Relationship status: Single (No intentions of coupling either)
Description: A serious and quiet girl with a clearly oversized grey hoodie, dark blue jeans and white sneakers. Both her hair and contacts are a striking cyan.
Pokemon team: Oreo the Cinccino, Cookie the Unfezant, Wafer the Scrafty.
Switchable PC Mons: Loop the Furret, Berry the Ariados, Shardette the Lapras.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Sure! It's an open rp which means you can drop out and join anytime ^^

The group is part of a research team that works for Professor Strawberry. She will assign different cases from around the world and the team has to go investigate it.

Right now we are in Celadon City, there is an over population of poison type Pokemon and the team was sent to get evidence of why that is.
After finding out that the city is producing too much toxins and that is why the Pokemon are all over and becoming violent, they have to get proof to show the city what is going on and help solve the problem.

So, the team gathered a bunch of trash in an abandoned construction site to proof the over population of poison Pokemon. And it worked! Right now there are giant hordes of Grimer/Muk and Koffing/Wheezing rushing to the site and fighting over the trash.

If so, here's my Bio.

Full Name: Anzo Grant, although is usually called by his nickname "Ancho".
Birth date: January 22
Occupation: Due to his father being a Professor, Anzo feels obliged to follow in his footsteps and works as his father's assistant, but he really wants to be a chef.
Relationship status: In a relationship with a girl he met online, although he has never seen her in person.
Description: Chubby with freckles, has curly red hair, and has a short stature.
Pokemon team: A male Munchlax named "Chili", and a male Jigglypuff named "Paprika".

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
It sounds great! Could you just add more details to the description? And regarding the occupation, he needs to have one that would allow him to join a research team, for example we have trainers, photographer and of course researchers.

Alright so I know I said I'd post soon, but unfortunately I think I may have to drop this RP; I have too much IRL stuff to take care of at the moment, so it's hard for me to make time for posting.

*knock knock!*

Who's there?

This isn't a knock knock joke, I was just dropping by to say 'hi'. Anybody still interested in this story? What's up?

I nearly forgotten this RP still existed. Fun fact! Being forgotten and disappearing into obscurity is also one of Alistair's many fears. Oddly specific.