• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer Adventures! (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heh Well allright lets go" While going to pewter city Charmander Evolves Protecting a pokemon from team rocket

"Well, Lets keep going now." Later................................................... "Well here we are! Brock's Gym! Are you ready to go in?"

"Okay!!! LETS DO THIS!!" Spark is so excited that he didnt notice John's Sad Expression.... As he goes in Brock's Gym he gets challenged by his Apprentice and He And His Cyndaquil Crushed him with their power, The same thing happened to John and his Charmander.... But yet Spark didnt notice his sad expression....... As Spark talks to Brock and challenges him to a Pokemon Battle he notices that John was missing and that he was outside talking with his Charmander about something... He ignores that and moves on to the Challenge. Brock sends out Geodude And his Pikachu and Cyndaquil Used a extremely smart strategy. Pikachu kept on tail whipping the geodude, making his Physical Defense go down, and then Cyndaquil used Quick attack, and Geodude fainted. Now Spark said "That was easy....." But then suddenly Brock shouts out "GO ONIX!" Pikachu And Cyndaquil Are frightened by how huge Onix was and pikachu and Cyndaquil tried the strategy but he didnt faint in 1 hit... he needed 2... Onix uses Rock tomb and crushes Pikachu and Spark's Pikachu Faints... Spark is getting worried that he might lose the battle... Then he shouts out "PIKACHU! COME BACK! GO CYNDAQUIL!" His Cyndaquil Uses a Quick Attack And Onix faints... Then Brock suddenly says "I took you for granted, so i lost. As proof of your victory, i confer onto you this... The official pokemon league BOULDERBADGE... Spark is really happy and Brock gives him the TM for Rock Tomb and then he rushes out of there and he sees John And starts running up to him and says "Hey, whats wrong?"

Name:Jado Yukishira
Favorite Pokemon:Sceptile
What do you like about pokemon:Their strong bond with the trainer.
What do you think pokemon should be used for:To make a strong bond with them.
Appearence:Black hair-White shirt-white cap with a pokeball in the middle.
Others:His mission is to make Red become the Red he once was
Personality:Reckless...nothing more xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Finally we´ve reach the Boulder Gym of Kanto."Jado was excited and entered to the Brocks Gym ignoring the Jonh and his friend.
Apprentice-"You there!You need to pass through me!"
"Thats right!Lets go Leafy!"The Treecko jumped to the ground.
Apprentice-"Geoudude use rock tomb!"
"Leaf lets show them our power!"The Treecko took the hit."Use absorb!"The treecko jumped and used Absorb on the geoudude.Geoudude fainted apparently.
"That was easy!No is your turn Brock!"Lots of people was seeing my challenge against Brock.
"Leaf prepare for battle!"
Brock-"Onix prepare yourself!"The two pokemons were excited to fight eachother.
Brock-"Slam!"At the same time Jado said"Slam that Onix away!"The treecko losed the strength duel."I see your Onix is pretty strong...Leaf you ok?"The treecko nodded."Then use Absorb once again!"The treccko used absorb healing himself and Onix fell.
Brock-"Onix!Lets go!We cant lose our 3rd combat today!Get up and use Iron Tail!"
"Dodge it Leafy!"The treecko dodge it."Use Absorb and finish this!"The onix got hitted and fainted.
Brock-"Here you have the Badge and the Tm."Brock smiled and Jado smiled back.
"Thanks Brock...Iam in an important mission so Iam need to hurry!"Jado exited the Gym and joined the other two guys.

"Hey there Iam Jado and this Treecko is Leafy!Nice to meet you.Wanna come with me to the next gym?"Jado asked them.
"If you want we can get there easily and then fight the 2nd gym together!"Jado was excited.
"I really want to fight the second gym!"
(Try to at least post with 2 lines or the rp will be locked.)

"Heh Allright But be careful dont touch my charmeleons Mega stone i have a key stone but it needs to be a Charizard to mega evolve...."
"Now lets go" John was surprised to see a Pokemon Trainer Here in Pewter City.

"Sure..."Jado really wanted to know what that mysterious stone couldo do.
"Ok! lets go then."Jado walked next to Jonh to Mt.Moon.
"I Hope a cool pokemon appears and I catch it."Jado though.
Jado finally reached Mt.moon with Jonh next to him and heard something from the cave.
"I will investigate wanna come Jonh?"Jado asked him.

Jado saw one Clefairy.
"Awesome!"Jado chased Clefairy and the Treecko jumped and used Slam on Clefairy pushing her to the ground.
"Thats it!Now use Energy Ball!"The Clefairy was barely fainted and Jado throwed the Pokeball and caught her.
"Oh Yeah!Jonh I got a new pokemon!"Jado was really happy.

"sweet it could become a Clefable one day! and my Charmeleon could become a Charizard. " He thinks maybe he was a Talented trainer than he thought.

"Hmmm lets exit this place its really creepy."Jado wallked to the 2nd floor.
Jado looked to the map."Yup this is the exit.Lets go."
Jado reached the 2nd floor and saw some grunts.
"Who are they..."

"Team Rocket" "GO ILL HOLD THEM OFF WHILE YOU SNEAK OUT THEY HAVE STRONG POKEMON!"
Charmeleon would level up to 34

"Ok..."Jado ran to the exit.
"See you in the outside."
Jado saw a cientist and battled him and won easily.
Cientist-"Choose one of this fossils..."Jado answered him."Ok...Jado picked one of them."
Jado reached route 4 and found 1 Sandshrew getting bullied by 3 Ekans.
"Hey!Clefable your up!"Jado throwed her pokeball to the air.
"Use Disarming Voice!"Jado shouted and Clefairy used it.
"Oh Yeah thats right!Leafy use Quick Atack to finish one of them.Clefairy use Wake-up-slap on the middle one!"
2 of them fainted and the last one ran.
The Sandshrew touched one of the pokeballs and got caught himself.
"What?!Nevermind i think...Clefairy your name is Fairy!Sandshrew name is Tekari."

John's Charmeleon would get controlled but breaks free and beats team rocket "yeah!!! GO CHARMELEON!" Charmeleon Evolves into Charizard "YES!" He meets up with jado.

Last edited:
(Use third person instead one and use Past setences not future or present ones.)
"So...I See your charmeleon evolved.I got a new pokemon which is Temari."Jado pointed to the Sandshrew.
"Isnt she cool?"Jado was excited for his new pokemon.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I'm really sorry to say this, but this RP isn't up to our standards right now as there are a lot of rules being broken. Please take a look at the rules, and other RPs here, for how we expect role plays to work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.