• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer Adventures! (Kanto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Hello fellow pokemon fans :D!
So as you probably know by my account name, my nickname for the internet is Ykr!
This is my first time i start a roleplay, and please keep in mind that i am quite shy at the beggining so i wont bother you guys too much!
The story is quite simple though, like the regular Pokemon FireRed You wake up your mom tells you Prof. Oak was looking for you etc. The only different thing here is... The starter pokemon are from all regions! They are exclusive pokemon that you can only obtain by Prof. Oak giving it to you! The rest of the pokemon are kanto.
So, here is some useful info and then we will get onto a information sheet!
Current Pokemon Champion: Red
Your Age: 11
Town you live in: Pallet town but bigger (Kind of like a parallel dimension pallet town as big as Viridian City)
Okay now, onto the information sheet!
Name:
Favorite Pokemon:
What do you like about pokemon:
What do you think pokemon should be used for:
Appearence:
Others:
Personality:

Okay thats all for now, i really hope you gave a good read of this because it contains good info i guess! Haha! Anyways, let your brand new adventure... BEGIN!

Name:John
Favorite Pokemon:Charizard X
What do you like about pokemon:They're Looks
What do you think pokemon should be used for:Battling and helping
Appearence:Black Bandana,White shirt,Black cap,Jeans
Others: Mother
Personality: Serious Trainer
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
John Was Woken up in his bed he was dreaming of people Trying to take his newly gotten pokemon he was having a nightmare in his sleep his mother woke him up.when he was woken up he got to professor oak and choosed Charmander and went to Viridian city to do an errand for him.He Returned to professor oak and continued his journey....................

Name: Spark
Favorite Pokemon: Mega Garchomp
Appearence: Blonde hair, blue eyes, blue hodie, black jeans
What do you like about pokemon: How strong and powerful some can be!
What do you think pokemon should be used for: For good! LONG LIVE THE LAW!
Others: Black scarf around neck
Personality: Smart Caring Hotheaded
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spark and Cyndaquil were going through Viridian Forest And they finally made it to Celadon city! They decided to rest at he Poke Center and wait for other trainers to come by so that he and Cyndaquil would be able to test their skills in a serious pokemon battle since those bug catchers were burnt by ember! (No pun intended)

I would encounter Spark In Celadon gym with his cyndaquil he would take out his charmander and challenge him

(Could you please not mod my character like that? Thanks for reading this)
As he waits in the pokemon center he gets bored and decides to go train in Viridian Forest and then... BAM! Wild Pikachu appeared!
Spark then said: Holy moly, a Pikachu?! These are extremely rare around here! Alright Cyndaquil! Lets try and CATCH IT! QUICK ATTACK LETS GO! The Pikachu swiftly avoided Spark's Cyndaquil's Attack and then completely crushed Cyndaquil Leaving him almost knocked out. Then the Pikachu suddenly charges with a Quick Attack at Spark but then he suddenly throws a Poke ball! 1... 2... 3... CLICK! Gotcha! Pikachu was caught!

As Spark catched Pikachu he said: WOAH! That was a close one! Cyndaquil! Come Back!
Then he goes to the Poke Center to heal up Cyndaquil... A FEW HOURS LATER...

Since he was no where to be seen. He goes to Viridian Forest where he encounters a Metapod lv.5 "Yeah! ALLRIGHT Training time!" "allright Charmander Use Ember!" Charmander would use ember to beat the pokemon it was super effective

Spark Sends out Pikachu and he says "Hi, Pikachu! Nice to meet'cha!"
Pikachu waves his hands at Spark and he looks like he is pretty Friendly but also quite aggressive from the battle he just had!

Then Nurse Joy suddenly calls Spark and she says: "Spark! Come over here! Cyndaquil is ready to go!"
Spark runs over to Nurse Joy and takes Cyndaquil's Pokeball from her and then he says "Thank you Nurse Joy!"
Then he goes back to train in Viridian Forest in hopes of him finding a Powerful trainer to challenge...................................

Spark suddenly sees a Trainer battling a Butterfree with his Charmander. He runs up to him and he says "Hey! need some help over there?"

Okay! Go Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt! The Butterfree gets crushed by Pikachu's Power and then it was ready to get caught... but "who would want a Butterfree anyway? I bet some kind of person like Ash from the Anime show" Said spark.

Spark got surprised and he said "Oh gosh... okay... well... CYNDAQUIL QUICK ATTACK LETS GO!" (Oh yeah, dont make it so you cant lose! That will ruin the fun!)

Oh gosh... LVL 8 CYNDAQUIL 10 / 26 HP!
LVL 8 CHARMANDER 9 / 24 HP!
Okay... Well CYNDAQUIL! USE GROWL TO LOWER THE FOE'S ATTACK! WE WILL GET TO AN ADVANTAGE MAKING HIS ATTACK WEAKER MAKING US ABLE TO KILL HIM! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!

Cyndaquil's Growl made Charmander's Attack go down!
"OKAY CYNDAQUIL! DONT GIVE UP! USE QUICK ATTACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!" ITS A CRITICAL HIT!
CYNDAQUIL IS WEAKENED DOWN BY HIS WOUNDS!
LVL 8 CYNDAQUIL 1/26 HP
LVL8 CHARMANDER 1/24 HP

"Wow! You really are strong! But lets be honest here, Were both really strong right?" Said Spark to The Trainer that he didnt know the name of. And then he asks him "Oh. by the way what's your name?"

"By the way thanks! Here cyndaquil, Drink this" Happily says Spark after his First serious battle.

"Yeah you gotta admit! By the way my name is Spark" And then Spark realizes something. "Hey! I Think your Charmander Got to LVL 9!"

"Oh god... well thank god i found a Revive while i was training!" Cyndaquil has been revived.

"Well, Im heading off to Brock! Where are you going?" As Spark says while he looks around.

"Wow! ok! well lets head off then! here, use this Fresh Water and give it to your charmander to heal him up" A FEW MINUTES LATER AFTER REBATTLING THE BUG CATCHERS...
Cyndaquil grew to lvl 13 and Pikachu also grew to lvl 15!

"Gosh... Why dont the bug catchers let us alone? THEY CAN CLEARLY SEE WE HAVE FIRE TYPE POKEMON FOLLOWING US!"

"Alright, lets go in! Me and my pokemon are completely exhausted! Maybe we can play some Cards or something..."

Status
Not open for further replies.