• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Infinite Forest.

Cobble popped into the air about a foot in surprise when the thunder shot through the air at a distance. After regaining his composure, he stared off in the direction it came from, confused.
"..Wait. Thunder. That could mean electric Pokemon. ...The Pikachu, maybe?" He said, hopefully. Though, it was just his luck if it was some other wild Pokemon looking to fry something for a meal. That was usually how things went for him anyway. Of course, he was rock-type, if that ever happened, so it wouldn't be too much of a threat. Well, probably, he was still weak.

"Yeah, that certainly could be him or any other pokémon really... but it looked as he knew something about how to get out of this, so I don't really want to miss any chance for that to happen." Jack said doubtfully, "Anyways, should we go? I think it might be a good idea, besides, if another wild pokémon attacks us, there's even more of us now so we may stand a chance against powerful pokémon... But, what do you guys say?" Jack asked to the others.
Althought he did not dislike his current form, he did not certainly like it either... it was not much of a difference either, he was still small and weak and his personality did not change at all. He was starting to consider that, perhaps, the situation he was on could be a fresh start for him.

"Well, If its the Pikachu they probably need help!... But if it's otherwise we are signing ourselves up for trouble." She glared thoughtfully at the earth trying to sum up a solution. Her fur bristled at the thought of getting into a tussle with a brawny foe in the unfamiliar land but at the same time, an unsettled feeling swelled in her conscious to ignore the signal if they needed any aid.

Arya pawed at the dusty ground beneath her, now noticing her hooked claws. With a heave, she drew her gaze back up to the other's and nodded to Jack's statement. Slight determination resided in her optics.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
(So I know one of you already knows this character, but I do have a story about him being a Pokémon. Plus, I’ve played through the Mystery Dungeon games as him.)

Name: Justin
Species: Oshawott
Personality: Very kind, try’s to stay positive out of all things. Hates when people mess with his friends, and loves to eat.
Appearance: A normal Oshawott, but is a bit larger than most Oshawotts.
CODE: Did anyone order a Pizza?

Justin was asleep, unknowing that he was outside now. His now big brow nose caught the scent of the fresh outside air, and he thought for a moment before opening his eyes. “Am I... outside?” He thought, squinting open his eyes. He was under a tree, in what seemed to be a forest. “Where am I... how did I get here?” He thought. He then heard his stomach grumble, but a berry was sitting right by the tree trunk. “Lucky me!” Justin thought, getting up, and ate the berry. This is when he noticed something was off. He looked at his arms and hands, which were little and white. He then looked at his body, noticing the light blue... fur he had, as well as a shell on his stomach, the blue webbed feet and the otter-like tail. He then felt his face, noticing the big nose and otter ears. “I.... I’VE TURNED INTO AN OSHAWOTT?!” Justin yelled out loud, scaring a few bird Pokémon, who flew from the nearby trees. He then saw a lot of sparking and flashing in the sky. “W-W-What’s going on? Why is the sky flashing? Why am I Pokémon?” Justin said to himself. He then shook it off, getting mad at himself. “Snap out of it, Justin! I think I should go check that out.” He said, and started to move toward the lightning.

Jake saw the jolts and decided, what if someone needs help and charged towards them. He avoided every tree and began reaching sand.
Because the sand was easier to move than dirt, he flipped and fell in front of James. He also looked confused, How is there a desert in an infinite forest? When he fell the book came out of his leg and landed, yet again, by James.

(Druddigon has the book James wanted, but if you mean some other book, then thats fine.)

"Huh!?" James was surprised, by Jake falling out of nowhere, "Who are you? And are you alright?" He said, Still in shock, he backed away a little, What if the Pokemon was Aggressive? He didn't know his moves, He figured if he was hostile, he could run away quickly.

(First off, I'm new to RP and this is my first time. Feel free to let me know if I made any mistakes in writing this)
Name: Connor
Species: Zorua
Personality: Very shy at first, but a very friendly and slightly sarcastic person. Gets flustered when people call him cute.
Appearance: Wears a brown scarf around his neck above his mane. Also slightly smaller than your typical Zorua
CODE: Pizza

Connor laid unconscious in the middle of a forest, he woke up when the sunlight met his eyelids. He slowly opened his eyes and got up on his feet... or paws. He lightly jolted in shock as he couldn't see his hands, but two front paws. He looked around to find a pond, he walked over to see his reflection... he gasped as he saw himself as a Zorua. "HOLY CRAP!!!" He shouted at the top of his voice. "I-I'm a pokemon- I dunno how, but I'm a walking and talking Zorua. Am I dreaming...?" He questioned before putting his front left paw into the water. "Nope... I really am a pokemon…" he sighed as he turned to see the woods around him. "I wonder if anyone else is here. Hello? Hello!? Is anyone else out there!?! HELLO-O!! HEL-" He was interrupted as he noticed the flashes and sparks in the sky "What the hell's happening there?" He wondered before heading in the direction of the lightning, quickly he managed to adapt to running on all fours.

Last edited:

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Name: Nash
Species: Furret
Personality: Pretty energetic, and usually is the comedic one.
Appearance. Wears a little red beanie
Code: Pizza

Nash was fainted behind a rock near a lake. He was clueless to whats going on. But, a spark from some lightning had just somehow landed on him, making him jolt awake. He woke up suddenly with shock. He looked around the forest, trying to figure out where he was. "Wait, this isn`t normal," he said looking at himself. He had paws, and he was a lot shorter than usual. He decided to go near the lake to get some water, as he was a bit parched. But, he saw the reflection. "What the heck is going on? Why am I a Pokemon? Who brought me here?" he said with worry. Nash had so many questions, but little time to try and answer them. "And what was the spark? I was having a good nap!" he thought in his mind. Nash was a bit lost, and wanted to explore. But, he saw something. Footprints. And it looked liked a Zorua`s footprints. "Odd," he said with confusion. He was tempted to follow them, and it wasn`t long before he started to go. After getting a quick drink of the water, he started to scamper in the direction of the footprints, eager to find what was in store.

((This is probably dead but I’d still like to try reviving it.))
Name: Rutschebanen
Species: Growlithe
Personality: Energetic and fun, can be ambitious as well, though.
Appearance: A normal growlithe who wears a black scarf around his neck.
Code: Pizza

Rutsche had been wandering around the area aimlessly, not sure of what he should do. He was a pokemon... That was weird... How come he was a pokemon? Why did he wake up in a strange forest land?! Were there others? How would he get home?! Was this a dream-
All of these questions were making his head spin, so he decided to just drop it. Sadness filled the eyes of the growlithe as he flopped down in defeat. “Ugh... This is so confusing... How did I get here, and why am I here..?” He asked himself, even though he was pretty sure that he couldn’t be heard...