• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Infinite Forest.

Name: Jake
Personality: Laid-Back , but energetic
Species: Eevee
Appearance: has metal leg and paw.
CODE: "Pizza"
RP: Jake tried to get up as he normally would but failed, so he squirmed until he got up, he was very confused thoughts like, "Why am I so small?", "Where am I?" He looked down to realize he had paws, this led him to panic, he ran and ran into a nanab berry bush, he proceded to eat them and began running around. He heard walking and people talking so he shouted, "HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE? IF SO PLEASE EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON?

arally

Previously AceAltaria
yo hope it's not too late to join

Name: Athena
Personality: Athena is mostly an ambivert, and isn't afraid to speak her opinions. She is sarcastic most of the time, and hostile to those she doesn't know or trust.
Species: Sylveon
Appearance: Just a normal Sylveon, but she wears a gold wristband on her front right paw.
CODE: "Pizza"
I'll go ahead and give you her moveset too:
-Disarming Voice (Fairy)
-Fairy Wind (Fairy)
-Swift (Normal)
-Draining Kiss (Fairy)
RP:

Athena grunted as she struggled to get to her fee-- paws? She blinked, settling back down on the ground.
"Okay, just--just stay calm, Athena. It's nothing to worry about that you have p-pink paaaws," she said, dragging her voice. She shifted as her-- RIBBONS?!

Athena felt like she could faint right about now. "Oh come on, I finally get a good night's sleep and this is what life gives me?" She frowned, getting up to look at her reflection in the pond and falling over as she realized.

"I'm a freaking Sylveon?!"

She got back up to her paws and almost tripped over her own ribbon. "Well, at least it's my type of color choice," she said, trying to make herself feel better. Athena tried to think of what to do, staring down at her paws.

"Uh--hello? Is someone there? Am I dreaming?"

Jetta held her paws in front of her. “ I mean no harm, just don’t zap me or anything. “ She bargained. “ Now, are you a wild Pokémon..... or were you human too?? “
She asked the Elecktrike as she back away to give her some space.

He kept running, tripping over himself as he was on all fours, until he ran into Jetta and the others, and shouted" WHAT IS GOING ON?"
He started to realize that something was similar between them, "Wait, were you once a human?" He said as he was trying to learn how to walk on all fours. He began to think about who he once was and eventually got a headache after remembering an old passage he once read.

Adam stood and turned towards the Electrike and squinted, "More huh? What the heck is happening?" Looking down to his hands, feet and turning to look at his tail, the Kecleon admired his new body and grinned, wondering what oran berries tasted like to a kecleon. Looking up, he gestured towards the others. "What's the plan then guys? We looking to leave this place and find out what's what or...?" He stared blankly at them waiting for an answer then turned back to the Electrike, his eyes widening.

"W... Wait no... No fighting please I'm sure we're all very confused but surely we should... Y'know... Team up and stuff?"

Name: Windy
Personality: Will develop
Species: sylveon
Appearance: just looks like a normal sylveon
Code: pizza

Name: Moon
Personality: will develop
Species: rotom
Appearance: white bandana
Code: pizza

Windy woke up to find herself under a tree. Wait what? I thought I was sleeping on my bed. Windy hauled herself up. Then almost immediately fell down, tripping on something. She looked down. Ribbons?! Windy saw that she had paws now, and... creamy white fur. Wait wait wait am I a sylveon?! Windy thought.

Last edited:
Arya felt a surge of panic rush through her as more unfamiliar Pokemon approached her. They seemed to bear no ill intentions so she gradually shut her bared fangs and turned her snout towards the ground, embarrassed. Her optics flickered from one Pokemon to another anxiously. A Roggenrola, Kecleon, Lycanroc, And Eevee? Oh, Arceus...

A sigh of relief suppressed from her as they explained they were once human as well. At least I'm not the only one. After a brief moment of hesitation, she nodded and shortly replied to there queries.

"Yes."

Adam glanced towards the eevee and blinked. More and more people are arriving, he thought. Looking back to the Electrike, he nodded his head and grinned widely, "See? We can all get along! We're all the same boat here there's no need for violence!"
Sitting on the ground, the kecleon sighs, "Is this really happening though? I mean... I don't mind the thought of BEING a Kecleon but why...? Who even am I?" He realised he was talking to himself and glanced up awkwardly.

"My name's Adam, by the way. Anyone got any food? I'm starving... Could use some berries."

arally

Previously AceAltaria
After getting no response, Athena glanced around the area to see a group of others nearby. If she was lucky, they'd be willing to help. Did they get turned into Pokémon, too? Or were they just normal Pokémon? I'm so confused, she thought.

Athena approached them, managing not to stumble on her paws. "Um, hi?" she greeted, mentally face-palming herself. She realized she was shaking a little, but couldn't tell if it was because she was too awkward or if she was just scared for whatever reason. "Uhh-- can anyone tell me what's going on here?"

"Hey its okay, I take it you were a human too" he said while still trying to learn how to walk on all fours. He finally managed and shouted "I CAN FINALLY WALK WITHOUT TRIPPING". he went to a nearby tree and felt lightning. He dug a little and to his suprise he glowed and evolved into Jolteon.

Arya flashed Adam and thankful glance as she settled the fur flat along the nape of her neck. Before bounding off into the clearing all the Pokemon had gathered in, she presented her name to them with an awkward beam.

"I'm Arya." She spoke quietly yet in a friendly manner. The Electrike then parted through the undergrowth to slink into the clearing. She neared to the edge of the open terrain and settled down beneath a tree that provided a shaded canopy from the sun's warm haze above. With her paws tucked beneath her new body, she observed the conversing Pokemon Ahead. Her hazel gaze squinted shut for a heartbeat as she heaved a sigh.

Why am here? I don't understand. And... Why can't I remember much? She paused as a heavy torment weighed on her head. Her face furrowed from the jab but softened as it terminated. Arya's optics shifted up towards the Pokemon who confronted her earlier. Although they were strangers, they spoke as if they were familiar with each other. Whatever she must do had to be linked with them because of there similar heritage.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
She looked at the newly evolved Jolteon. "Um, yeah. I'm Athena, by the way. What's your name?" she asked. It was good to know she wasn't the only one. She fidgeted with her paws, that she still found strange. Her ribbons still got in her face and it kind of made it hard to see sometimes. Athena blinked, glancing around at the other Pokémon.

She grabbed a berry from a nearby bush and took a bite out of it. Surprisingly good, she thought to herself.

Adam looked over to Jake, gobsmacked at the evolution, "Um... Yeah sure nanab berries sound pretty good right now!" Nodding back to the Electrike, he grinned widely, "Arya eh? Nice meeting ya!" He pondered for a moment, "I think we were all human... I have no idea what's going on but anyone wanna find out? I kinda wanna go back to sleep but... Eh... What if I wake up as something else? Like a berry! Or a blade of grass!!"

Looking to the Sylveon, the kecleon stretched his arms, "Quite a few of us here already, maybe more will show their faces too? I ain't ever heard of this happening to anyone before but who knows, maybe all pokemon were once human?"

"The names Jake, I think, I can't remember much" " Really only one thing I can remember is an old passage I read." It said something about one of us staying a pokemon forever but you would still speak english". He said this while looking confused

Windy tried getting up on all fours. Start by crawling. She wondered if that was possible in the body of a sylveon. She realized she wasn’t falling. Ah. So just move with instinct.

Moon opened his eyes. He was floating. Wait, how am I floating?! Panicking, fell out of the sky and into a bush. Nearby was a sylveon and a jolteon, but Moon was to dizzy to pay attention. “Ow.” Moon groaned.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Athena nodded to the Kecleon and then tilted her head at Jake. "Forever?" She looked equally confused. "How do we know that's true? And even if it is, who will?" I like Sylveon, but not enough to be one for the rest of my life.. She finished the berry and sighed, looking to the sky.

"I can't remember much, either. Just my name. My head hurts too."

Moon blinked out of the dizziness. Pokémon. A sylveon, a jolteon, and two others were all the Pokémon Moon could see now. He lowered himself to hide. Wait, I’m still floating.... am I rotom?!

"It might not be true, but if it is its random who stays a pokemon, it might be true because the elder of Blackthorn city told me about that."" He couldn't remember how to get out." "But anyways, lets look for a way out". Jake began to look around with his newfound speed until he ran into a druddigon, he was scared but used discharge, yet had no effect, but very soon he was in a battle with it, during that battle he saw a book.

He realized he wouldn't win so he called for Athena for help.

Moon slowly emerged from the bush.

Windy started to run joyfully. She started to see what moves she knew, and discovered she knew trick room and hidden power.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Athena rushed over, looking up at the Druddigon and recalling the books she had read about Pokémon (with the very little memory she still had). She used Fairy Wind on it, proving to be very effective. It was strange, using a move as a Pokémon rather than calling it out to her own Pokémon. That reminds me, where are my Pokémon now?

Athena had formerly been a trainer from Sinnoh, with a full team of pretty nice Pokémon. What were they up to now?

"woah thanks, you saved me there."

Jake's cybernetic leg opened and the book went inside. He then ran around and crashed into windy.
"Sorry, sorry, wait I have to ask this, were you once a human to?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Moon hurried out of the bush. He floated for a while, but and some point lost balance and fell on a sylveon. “Er... thanks for breaking my fall?”

“It wasn’t on purpose!” Windy said to the rotom that had come out of nowhere and had fallen on top of her.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
Athena sighed, relieved. She headed somewhere to see what kind of moves she had. Knowing she already had Fairy Wind, she decided to test out some new things. She soon discovered that her moveset was composed of Fairy Wind, Disarming Voice, Swift, and Draining Kiss. Not bad, Athena thought to herself, wandering away.

“One, please be careful. Can’t you see I’m stuck under a rotom? Two, yes, once I was a human.” Windy answered.

Moon got off, felt himself lose balance, and moved so he fell in a bush.

Watched as the battle played out in front of him and blinked, it all happening so fast. The kecleon had no idea what was going on and yet, he enjoyed being blissfully unaware to an extent. For all he knew, this was a gift. After all, pokemon had powers no human could ever possess! After the battle, Adam followed after the Sylveon Athena and yelled after her.

"Hey wait up! We gotta stick together friend!"

He watched her use her moves in amazement and muttered the word wow to himself. He didn't know what he could do yet but he was excited to find out.

arally

Previously AceAltaria
"Huh?" Athena turned to face the Kecleon. "Oh, right, yeah. I was just testing out my moves," she said with a nod. She paused for a moment before saying, "Oh, I don't think I ever caught your name. What is it? I believe you've already heard mine earlier." She blinked, glancing to the sky before returning her gaze to the Kecleon.

Cobble looked back and forth, to and fro at all of the sudden new arrivals in the same fashion as he, Jetta, and all the others had. They were all humans, and all of them were suddenly turning into Pokemon overnight. Just in a snap of the fingers that Cobble now lacked for being a Roggenrola.
"Oh boy.. My.. my head's starting to hurt now... Where is everyone coming from? How in the name of Arceus is this happening, anyway? There are just so many questions, dear heck..." Even as he stood, shaking his tiny head, he felt himself losing his balance on this stubby feet. With no way of stopping himself from falling, Cobble dropped onto his back, still flailing his feet as he tried to get up. "Are you kidding me- Can I please get some help here? I... don't really know how to walk yet..."

Jetta’s head swam with new name to remember, faces to learn, and questions she wanted answered. How was any of this possible? Why now? Why are so many people affected?
Her thoughts were interrupted by Cobble falling. She walked over to him and helped him to his feet. “ You okay? “

Cobble wobbled back upright with Jetta's help, shaking his head again.
"I'm fine... but jeez, what the heck is happening? There's... there's gotta be a reason for all of us to just suddenly be Pokemon overnight... maybe some sort of science experiment? I don't know..." As he said that, Cobble felt like hitting himself for being stupid, but was unable to thanks to the distinct lack of hands. It wasn't out of the question, but maybe people were being turned into Pokemon by some other weird means, probably by someone else's interference. This was obviously not a natural occurrence... right?

"Anyways we need to figure out how to get out because I don't wanna be here forever". Anxiously he ran more, "To be honest, I kinda like being a Jolteon, It's really fun being so quick." Right after he said this he had an itch that he couldn't reach. "Okay maybe not the best thing and uh, can someone scratch my head." He then trained himself and learned his move set, which was: thunderbolt, discharge, double kick, and double edge.

Adam turned to everyone and held his scaly arms open, "Folks, maybe it's time to leave the forest? I dunno about yous but I don't fancy being Sceptile food!" With that he starts marching a random direction. "I bet this way will lead somewhere!"

Arya heaved an exasperated sigh at Adam's proposition. She wasn't quite eager to move onwards but it was the sensible action to take. She hauled her frame from pressing against the flattened grass fronds below and stood with a wobbly gait. The Electrike found herself in a mixture of being puzzled and staggered by the ability of a four-legged creature to walk properly. She couldn't adjust to the change anytime soon.

The Electrike relaxed her numb front legs with a sprawled stretch before shaking the leaves and grass plastered to her pelt. She took a slow pad towards the Keckleon before breaking into a light trot.

Jetta looked to where Adam pointed with unease. What if there was danger that way.
“ I.... might have a better idea, if I may. “ She intervened as politely as possible for her. “ Why not try to find out what moves we all know, that way if we run into threats, we can defend ourselves?? “

Cobble rocked his head in agreement with Jetta.
"The last thing I want is to run into another Druddigon and be vulnerable... But I don't want to attract one either... Maybe we should focus on finding a place to stay rather than exploring? ...Also, finding that Pikachu. Almost forgot about him.." Cobble did not want to end up in a life-or-death situation without knowing his moves, but he also didn't want to end up bringing any attention to this ragtag group of Pokemonized humans. What would wild Pokemon think if they saw a group of Pokemon just throwing moves around, claiming to be humans? That could only lead to a lot of bad.

"I think Cobble may have a point there," Jack said, "I mean... if we all try our moves at the same time it could be very... loud and attracting another hostile pokémon is the last thing I want today," he added while walking back to the group, he had wandered off moments ago to find something to eat, "I assume the new faces have the same problem too so, for the newcomers, I'm Jack, nice to meet you, guys."
Even more questions started popping on the poor Riolu's head. It was just way too confusing for his simple mind.

Last edited:
The kecleon stopped and turned to Jetta. "Moves?" He squinted then gasped with a sudden realisation. "Oh yeah! I'm a Kecleon aren't I?" He rubbed his scaly hands together then looked towards Jack, frowning.
"But.. But I wanna see what I can do." He crossed his arms sulkily. Turning towards a tree, he threw a punch towards it jokingly, his fist erupting into flames all of a sudden.
Gasping, he jumps back and looks down at his unharmed hand. "Kecleons can learn fire punch!? I guess I never new... Heh."

The night had gone for a long time, It had become day. "Why am I even a pokemon anyways?" James asked himself, with no answers. The only thing that had answers was that pesky book, That Druddigon stole, He began to walk out of his tree, Realizing camping around wouldn't do anything, He was walking all over the place till he saw sand. "Sand? There's no way there is SAND in a forest." he thought to himself, He took a few steps further, And he saw a desert! A DESERT In a "Infinite Forest" He saw a DESERT! "This is incredible," He said to himself, Far away, he saw a figure, "What is that thing?" He asked himself, It was way too far to walk to, And he needed to find everybody else, He couldn't just wait for rescue, So he decided he would try to send a signal, But how would he do that?! He didn't know what to do, In anger, he shot a bolt of alarming electricity into the sky. "Woah! How did I do that?!" He asked himself. as he shot a few more jolts in the sky.

Arya paused in her tracks and gazed the Pokemon who have shared their objections against Adam's idea. At that point, she rested her trust in the new companions and followed their judgement. Besides, she wouldn't mind finding somewhere to safely settle down and blink away her concerns. The Electrike had just turned to rejoin with the group when she was bewildered by a flash of light behind her. Thunder waves rippled through the sky far off.

Uncertain what it may be, and knowing she wouldn't be able to do anything about it in her frail disposition she beckoned to the group, pointing her snout towards the direction of concern.

"Ah-guys?" her voice slightly trembled.