• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Infinite Forest.

(Bare with me here, I've never made an rp before, and I'm still new to pokecharms. Also at the time of writing I won't be able to rp, since it's so freaking late.)
Hello! Welcome to Pokemon: The Infinite Forest. Let me show you some rules so you don't jump in blindly with NO idea what to do,

1: If you need to RP as a wild Pokemon, Please, feel free to do so.
2: This is NOT a trainer rp, You play as a Pokemon, (In the way how PMD works, You used to be a human, but were sent to the Pokemon world, This goes for all characters, EVERYBODY is a former human.)
3: Don't have more then two characters, Having more then two can eventually get confusing, and sometimes annoying to wright or read. (I don't know if it's just me, but having a lot of characters in an rp bugs me.)
4: No legends/mythicals, Period, No exceptions.
5: Have fun!
6: Make sure to follow all the official roleplay rules.
You can join the rp at any time, But make sure to tell us your character!
Example:

Name: James
Gender: Male (You can have any gender. For all I care, your gender can be god,)
Personality: More Laid-Back if he can, but he gets energetic when he can't be lazy.
Species: Pikachu (The species of the Pokemon.)
Appearance: Dark Blue scarf. (Optional, if your character has special accessories or traits, put it here, even if it's a very minor detail.)
CODE: "Pizza" (Use that EXACTLY, this is to prove that you read through all this, and allows you to join the rp.)
RP:
James had just fallen asleep, Woken up, And suddenly, He was in a strange world. He didn't know why he was here, Or what happened. But he was there. In a forest, It seemed endless, James had walked around the forest. and found a meadow with a pond, "Perfect, Theres some water here, Now I can get a drink," he said, running to the pond. But as soon as he ran in the meadow, and looked in the water, His reflection was... A Pikachu!? He had somehow been turned into a Pokemon. "What?! How could this happen to me?! ME of all people, I read somewhere that in the future, Many people would be turned into Pokemon, and be tested their strength in a strange land, Far far away..." James said to himself, He wondered what would happen to him, How to get out. Their were so many questions unanswered, in this infinite forest, As he thought and thought to himself, He thought he should camp out, After all, it was starting to get dark, Maybe somebody will notice him? Hopefully not somebody who was turned into a strong Pokemon that would try to hunt him, He drunk some water, All he could see was some flowers, the meadow, the lake, And a massive forest.

((Time to begin. Presenting the new character: a Pokemon who I never thought I'd use before.))

Pizza
Name: Cobble

Species: Roggenrola

Personality: Cobble is a half-shy, half-outgoing Pokemon who often gets into spat accidentally by getting into other's business. Despite being both reclusive and intrusive, Cobble is more than happy to get to know someone, usually trying to be the first to get on their good side. He seems to be a bit on both sides when it comes to conflict, and is about as ok with it as the next Pokemon.

Characteristics: Cobble is literally just a Roggenrola. With no arms, a small, spherical body, and two small, stubby feet to walk on, Cobble finds it hard to maneuver through daily life. This is mostly due to him once being a human, then somehow being dragged into the Pokemon world and becoming this sudden, armless rock. He didn't exactly have a lot of time to adapt, and even now, he finds it hard to keep his balance and even so much as pick things up.

Backstory: Cobble, pre-Pokemon, was just a normal human. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't having a fun time being a human, and was constantly getting into spats with others around him. When he made the ultimate choice to run away at about age 12, he found himself hitchhiking onto a train in order to find a safe place to stay the night. However, when he woke the next day, he was not in the train...
Ability & Nature:
Nature - Hardy (Neutral)
Ability - Sturdy (Cobble is able to withstand powerful attacks much more than others would)

(For roleplay convenience, Sturdy will not affect "one-hit KO", but rather attacks that are much more powerful than the Pokemon itself)
(Due to questions about the relevancy of logic in both the Pokemon anime and theoretical reality, Cobble has more than for moves each. If this is against any rule that I seem to have missed, inform me of it and I will fix this immediately. Take into consideration that the "power" number is only to help visualize how strong the move would be if used right, not as an actual, predetermined value of damage, as a living being wouldn't have a set amount of health or a set amount of damage per attack.)
Move --|-- Power / Effect
Tackle | 40 / Tackle the target, obviously
Harden | -- / Cobble focuses and strengthens its body further, increasing its defense
Sand Attack | -- / Cobble kicks sand into the opponents eyes, blinding them
Headbutt | 70 / Cobble uses its only available limb, its head, and smacks into the target, possibly causing them to hesitate
Rock Blast | 25 / Cobble kicks up a random count of rocks and launches them at the target in quick succession
Mud Slap | 20 / Cobble kicks up a bunch of mud and hurls it at the target, possibly blinding them

Sunshine. The warm rays of sunlight shined comfortably against his face. It was so nice, he hardly felt like waking up... or moving, for that matter. Everything was just... still. And comfy.

Wait.

He didn't fall asleep outside. Or anywhere still, either, he fell asleep to a rickety and loud train car.....

He woke violently, slightly panicked at the notion of himself being in a different place than he was last. Anything could have happened. Maybe the car door shook loose and he fell out...? He felt around his body for any injuries.... or at least, he tried to, when he noticed something substantially worrisome. He didn't have arms. Or a torso, for that matter, he was nothing but... a ball. A... ball? What? All he felt below where his head would be were two stubby red rock-like feet that hardly gave him any balance at all. And above his head was... another rock? Hold on.

He was a Roggenrola. Why was he a Roggen- HOW was he a Pokemon at all? He fell asleep in a train car just last night, what happened? How did- what- where...

About a kghpillion seconds of panic later, the Roggenrola decided he needed to calm down and figure out what the heck was going on. ...Right. Like he would find anything out sometime soon. What the heck. Seriously, what was he supposed to do now, he just wakes up one day and he's a rock with an eye. What does anyone do in this given situation. Eventually, he decided to look for a valid place to take cover. After all, everyone knows that if you're lost, you probably need to survive. So, he looked around, which was weird, given his one eye but seriously enhanced sense of hearing, and pointed out a direction where there seemed to be water. And he took a step forward on his clunky new feet. Made it about a step before he toppled over face-first into the ground.

He kept rolling, fortunately, but only because he couldn't for his own life figure out how to stand up. Eventually, he rolled all the way to the bank of a lake.. pond.. some body of water, where the land dipped enough for him to stand up. How unlucky for him to flip directly into the shallow water the moment he did. Thankfully, the water wasn't exactly deep, but he still plopped right into the water like an imbecile. Other's in the area of the pond were probably going to see his flailing little feet above the water, desperately trying to right himself.

Last edited:
(Late response, Woops)
James after getting a drink of water, heard and saw, Flailing little feet in the water. "My Arceus! Somethings definitely going on over there," James said to himself as he ran towards the Roggenrola. "Are you okay?!" He yelled as he dashed lightning fast, Huh, This is pretty handy, I guess Pikachu's can run pretty fast. He thought to himself, as he eventually got to Cobble and pulled him out of the water. "Again, You doing okay?! You're a rock type Pokemon... I think, Water must be worse to you then to other Pokemon..." James said, He was worried for him, But he also thought maybe he could know some answers to how the hell we get out, All he could do is hope that Cobble is okay.

Name: Jetta
Personality: She can be rude and isolated towards others. She’s sarcastic and likes to be on her own. But if she decides to stick next to you, she’s very loyal.
Species: Lycanroc ( midnight )
Appearance: She looked just like a Midnight Lycanroc, but her eyes seemed to glow brighter.
Code: Pizza

Jetta’s eyes shot wide open and she gasped. She whipped her head around and took in her surroundings. She seemed to be in a meadow, with a lake not too far off. She started to panic. This wasn’t where she fell asleep.
She stumbled and got up, looking at her legs. She jumped back in fear and surprise when she saw that they weren’t human. She looked at her hands and saw that they were paws. “ Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh. Why- why the heck am I...Am I a Lycanroc?! “
She started to look around wildly and saw a pikachu and a Roggenrola. She marched over to them, slightly growling. “ Hey!! Somebody tell me what’s going on!! “ She demanded.

"Huh!? Who's there?!" James shouted, as he quickly turned around, seeing a Midnight Lycanroc, "What do you mean by what's going on?! Settle down settle down... What do you need?" James asked, slightly worried, The Lycanroc seemed very angry, James tried to keep calm during this.

Jetta took a deep breath. “ I. Was not like this when I went to sleep!! I was a human!! Why am I like this?! “ She barked. She looked down at herself. She now realized that her scent and hearing was heightened. She realized she also had a stubby tail, and sharp, long claws. “ This shouldn’t be happening... “ She said more to herself.

"Alright alright, You need to take a few deep breaths..." He said, "Alright, well, I read in a book a long time ago, where many many humans from across the world are randomly sent here, to this infinite forest, Or so it's called, I don't know how I got here, or how to get out, But for now I'm just trying to survive." James told both of them, attempting mostly to calm the Lycanroc down.

Jetta took another deep and plopped herself onto the ground. “ Fine. But that doesn’t explain WHY we’re here. Wait- are you two human too?! “ She nearly shouted. She couldn’t believe this. “ This is insane, this shouldn’t be happening. “

"I wish I was home too, Believe me, But we're not gonna get anywhere complaining about everything now, are we?" He said, "And yes, I am human, I'd guess the rock too, since he seems to easily get stuck in the water...

The Roggenrola was still lying down, dazed. When he finally registered that others were around him, he panicked and once again tried to pull himself up onto his feet... to no success. He was able to understand enough out of either of the other two, however, to know that they were all apparently in the same situation.
"...Uh, hello? Guys? Could... could I get some help here?" He asked the other two Pokemon next to him. "...I don't really know how to... walk... yet. I'm uh.. in the same mess as you are. I think. Used to be human, woke up here. No idea what I'm doing. And... can't stand up."

Jetta’s face changed from anger to realization at the Roggenrola’s difficulty standing up. “ Oh! I’m sorry. Here. “ She lifted the Roggenrola out of the water with ease and set him upright on the grass. She was surprised at her newfound strength. “ Whoa...” She whispered.
She looked back at the Roggenrola. “ So....we’re all human? “

((He was already out of the water, he just couldn't stand up))

The Roggenrola shook his head in confusion, which appeared quite comical given that his entire body was his head. Thankfully, he didn't lose his balance this time, and instead he looked about at the Lycanroc and Pikachu who appeared to be just as confuddled as he was.
"...I know I am... or was, I guess. Did you all just wake up here out of nowhere, too? I... I don't know what's going on."

Name: Jack
Personality: Wimpy, clumsy, can sometimes be a coward, quick tempered, but very friendly once you get to know him.
Species: Riolu
Appearance: A red scarf he always wears, a gift from a very close friend.

Jack woke up to the sound of some person's shouting. He was in a tree branch, obviously, this is not where he fell asleep last night.
"Something's wrong..." Jack thought to himself. "A-are those... pokémon?" They were talking about being humans before. "How can I even understand them in the first place." He wondered.
As Jack was trying to get a closer look, he fell down the tree. Affraid that the pokémon there would hurt him, he tried to climb back up, only to fall again to the floor. He was particularly concerned about the Lycanroc because she was the one that looked more intimidating out of the three. "Um... please don't hurt me." Jack said while taking a step back, only then he realised that something odd had happenned to him too.
"What is going on?" Jack asked to himself while looking at his hands, these were not normal. He started to panick, he ran to the pond nearby and looked at his reflection. "This can't be happening." He said repeatedly to himself, he had completely lost it at this point.
He turned back to the three pokemon there. "What's going on here?" He asked to the pokémon there, while still trying to calm himself down.

"I don't know whats going on here, If I'm completely honest myself, We all seemed to turn into Pokemon, I don't know much either..." James said, but then turned his head, and saw a book on the ground. "Hey, Thats the book I read about all this from!"
James pointed to the book in the grass, He ran over to pick it up. when suddenly. loud stomping was heard, "Wh-what's that?!" He asked, as a Druddigon came from the forest, and roared. "You people are in my territory! Get out! Wait, actually, This could be a nice chance for a snack." The Druddigon roared at them, Druddigon saw the book on the ground, and lifted it up. "Whats this? Seems like it could help me out here..." The Druddigon said to itself, Not being distracted anymore, prepared dragon claw to strike the four. "Hey guys? I've got a good idea..." James said, "RUUUUN!" he shouted, Not thinking about how Cobble couldn't really run, He dashed into the forest.

((Multiple levels of cringe.

Please try and slow down the actions here, so everyone gets a chance to... you know.. REACT without suddenly being thrown into a chase scene with a Druddigon. It's a little hard to keep up with too much happening in one emote by one person. Also, let's not forget there's someone else here now.

I'm going along with it, but in the future, try to slow down the emotes to humanly possible reactions. Makes it way easier to roleplay.))

The Roggenrola jumped slightly as the appearance of a Riolu, not too far away, who just so happened to be in a similar predicament as the rest of them. He turned and tried to wave, very quickly being reminded that he didn't have hands. As the Riolu checked his reflection in the pond, the Roggenrola took a few wobbly steps towards him in order to talk.
"We don't really know.. so far, all of us here were just... well.. sleeping. As far as I know, we all just woke up like this. Do you-" And it was at that point that the big bad guy Druddigon appeared out of nowhere.

As the dragon roared, the Pikachu fled, which did indeed seem like the appropriate action at a time like this. So, in a state of panic, the Roggenrola tried to turn and run... only to end up spinning like an idiot and tripping flat onto his face again. His stubby feet flailed as he tried to right himself, to no avail.

Jack felt kind of relieved by the fact that the pokemon weren't agressive at all, also, the way the Roggenrola explained the situation really calmed him down; however, this peace he had just found didn't last long.
As the Druddigon suddenly appeared, he already started to tremble in fear. His palms were sweaty, he felt his knees weaken and his arms felt a lot heavier too, he was petrified.
Jack saw the Pikachu running away. He decided it was a good idea; however, when he tried to flee, he saw the Roggenrola on the floor and tried to help him get up. It was futile, the Roggenrola was way too heavy for him. He wasn't just going to leave him there, he kept trying, without any result.

Jetta jumped at the sudden appearance of the Druddigon and the Riolu. Her attitude remained unfazed through it all. She won’t let this dragon type get the best of her. She walked right up to the opposing Pokémon. She wasn’t entirely sure if she knew how to use pokemon moves, but she’ll cross that bridge when she comes to it. She was sure her strength will aid her. “ We’re just passing through. We mean no harm, but I’m warning you, take one more step and you may or may not lose a few limbs. “ She growled at the Druddigon.

(Looking back at what I said, that did seem kind of rushed, leaving no reaction time, sorry about that, I'll try to prevent that in the future)

The Druddigon growled at the Lycanroc furiously, but then looked at the book it was holding, turned around and walked away,

Meanwhile, James turned around, knowing the Druddigon had no way of catching up to his speed, and it didn't appear to be chasing him, so he started walking back to where he was before, But unfortunately, He didn't exactly know the way back... Which was kind of a problem. "Hello? Anybody there?" He called out.

The Roggenrola remained on the ground, flailing for a moment longer, before he finally got a grip with one foot and pulled himself back upright. He shook his head, dazed slightly, to find a particular absence of the Druddigon from a moment earlier. The rock looked between the Riolu and Lycanroc with a semi-confused expression, or at least, as much of one something could manage with only a single eye functioning as a face, with no eyebrows or eyelids.
"Uh... It left? Lycanroc, did you chase it off or something..?" He looked around for a second and noticed another particular absence: The Pikachu. "...And.. where'd the Pikachu go? Wasn't he here a moment ago?"

What a mess. All four of them here had just woken up to the same weirdly sudden transformation and not one of them has had the time to adapt or even so much as calm down before a Druddigon just shows up and ruins their day. And now one of them is missing. Already.

Not the best first moments as a Pokemon, the Roggenrola thought to himself.

Jetta watched the Druddigon leave with a puzzled expression on her face. He seemed to look at the book for a second. Did he need it? How could a Pokémon read?
She turned to the Roggenrola. “ I......dunno. And don’t call me Lycanroc. I’m Jetta! “ She introduced. She looked around and realized that the Pikachu was, in fact missing. “ And......this is a problem. “

"Well... I saw that Pikachu rushing into the forest, I don't really know where he is now though, but we should go look for him anyways, right? I saw him going that way," Said Jack, pointing to the direction where the Pikachu had gone moments before. "Oh, I'm Jack, by the way, nice to meet you Jetta, and you are...?" Jack asked the Roggenrola.

The Roggenrola continued looking around in search of the missing body.
"You're telling me this is a problem... We all just suddenly become Pokemon, and of all things: I can't walk, the Pikachu is missing, a Druddigon has territory around here, and it just stole a book. ...I don't even know what to think right now..." Then it realized the Lycanroc had given him her name: Jetta, and the Riolu: Jack. In return, the Roggenrola turned back to them, all the while thinking of a name to give.

He didn't know why he didn't want them to know his real name. Maybe it had something to do with secrecy, or possibly just because he thought he could make a fresh start as a Pokemon. The latter concept stuck with him for a second longer than he thought it would, and he realized it might be worth a shot. He didn't exactly have it better off as a human any more than a few hours ago.

So he considered giving them a different name. At first he considered "Rocky", but very quickly disregarded that idea for quite obvious reasons. The next one up was "Gravel", but that reminded him of a Graveler, the Pokemon, and that didn't seem like a good idea. Then he finally considered "Cobblestone".... Cobblestone. Stone. Cobble, stone....

"...Cobble. My name is Cobble. It's.... good to meet you, I guess. Sorry, I just feel kind of... confused. So... should we go find the Pikachu?"

James had wandered in the forest, "I'm a Pokemon for one day, ONE DAY, and I'm lost in the woods, This is just FANTASTIC, Now I'm going to starve, or be attacked by another Druddigon, Or Arceus knows what else," He complained, Clearly not having a solution for any of his problems, But then he found a tree with some apples on it. "Atleast I can fuel up, and then sleep for the night," He told himself, It was very late, and he needed rest, He climbed up the tree and ate a few apples, then attempted to slap a hole in the tree with his new tail, It was no surprise he did nothing to it, he still wasn't used to having a tail, That felt kind of weird, He knew that Pikachu's could use electric attacks, but he didn't feel a lot of electricity, so he decided not to try too hard using electrical attacks, He kept whacking at the tree aimlessly, Till his tail glew into a metal, "Woah... That's strange." he said to himself, And he decided to hit the tree one more time.

He was able to cut a hole in the tree with a new move: Iron tail, He had no idea what the move was, or how he did it, he tried using it again, but failed, He decided he couldn't think about it all day, so he went inside the tree, curled up, and hoped that nothing would attack him in his sleep, and then he slept.

Jetta looked up at the sky and noticed it was getting dark. “ Okay guys. We gotta do three things before it’s too late. We gotta find that Pikachu, find food, and find shelter. Who knows what else is out there. “ She commented.
Her ears pricked at a shouting in the distance, followed by a few slapping noises. “ Hey, I think I found our missing Pikachu. “ She informed. She pointed a claw to the forest. “ I think he’s somewhere over there. “

Cobble had been looking over in the direction Jetta had pointed out, even before she had done so. For whatever reason, his sense of hearing had gone haywire, and he could recognize even the faintest sounds from very far away. He could hear the sounds of someone talking and the smacking into wood several seconds before Jetta pointed it out, but he had no idea how or why it was the Pikachu.
"Is he... kicking a tree? What on earth is he doing over there?"

Name: Arya
Personality: Arya carries an awkward and uncertain nature. She's often found unable to react to certain stimuli as she is startled easily. Although she can be skittish and very wary of who she meets, the Electrike can be calm and bubbly with those she is familiar with.
Species: Electrike
Appearance: Arya carries the appearance of a typical Electrike, however; her face is more soothed to be feminine and calm. The Electrike has silky green fur and a calm hazel gaze.
CODE: "Pizza"

Rp:
The forest soothingly stirred around Arya who lay sprawled in a heap of bracken. As her vision slowly rendered in, the Electrike lifted her crown in sheer confusion. How'd I end up here? Perhaps I was really tired and went out cold on a walk? Her optics carried a startled appearance. Suddenly, she scrunched up her face as a pang agony pierced her cranium. And whats up with this headache? As the Electrike scrambled to her ground, she toppled under the clumsy weight of her legs. Arya glanced down to her silken paws to realise she had transformed.

Awe-stricken, Arya stumbled back, pleading under her breath for it to be a daze of a sort she was caught in. A frightened feeling swelled within as she came to meet the truth that she had really become a pokemon. The Electrike stumbled to the twisted roots of a tree to curl up in a tight ball, her fur bristling.

Name: Adam
Personality: Gentle, lazy and always hungry! Generally clueless all around but not stupid by any means.
Species: Kecleon
Appearance: Just a simple ol' Kecleon with a green body, yellow frills and a reddish band around his torso

RP:
Adam woke up abruptly and stood upright quickly. "WHA- WHO? WHERE?" Instantly, his reflexes kicked in and he became completely invisible apart from the red band that now circled his torso. He looked over to the lycanrock, roggenrola and riolu that were gathered nearby and gasped, yelling loudly, "DON'T ATTACK! I AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' FOR YOU!"

He took a step back and fell over onto his curled tail, his invisibility deactivating. "Wha...? The heck!?" He looked down at his hands. "Am I... Dreaming?"

Name: Dakota
Gender: Trans-Male, female bodied trans-male human and male pokemon.
Personality: Rude and very irritating if he dislikes you, but feircly defensive and loyal if you are his friend.
Species: Litleo
Appearance: Just a normal Litleo.
CODE: Pizza

RP:
Dakota blinked open his eyes and stretched, and suddenly realized something felt wrong.
Why was he on all fours? Why was everything seemingly brighter?
He looked around and looked down at his hands...er...paws? Paws?!
Rushing to the water he saw nearby, tripping painfully over his own paws, he blinked in confusion at the Litleo that looked back at him, equally confused.
"No. Way." He sat and stared ahead, incredibly confused. He knew he wasn't a Pokemon, but how he'd gotten there and even become a pokemon, he had no idea.
"Hey, at least if I'm a pokemon, I'm a male!" Dakota began to giggle and then laugh hysterically. "Okay, but seriously, what in the heck happened to me?!"
He suddenly realized he could hear talking and glanced to the source, to see a group of other pokemon. Carefully, to avoid possibly being hurt, he approached them.
"Hi. Could you ah, tell me where I am? I just woke up and I don't remember a thing besides my own name so obviously I'm really confused right now." He asked.

Jetta jumped at the loud voice. She whipped her head around to find its owner but to no avail. She then became surprised when a Kecleon showed itself. “ Woah, we aren’t gonna hurt you! Are you gonna hurt us?! “ She asked with uncertainty.
This was by far, the weirdest day ever for her.
She then heard another voice and turned to see a Litleo. She listened to his questions and shrugged. “ We have no idea where we are either. “
Realization kicked in as she looked at both the newcomers. “ Wait, were you guys humans too?? “

Arya's frail frame shivered against the tree, a fear of what she had become petrifying her. She slowly recoiled her tucked head from being pressed to her body in the ball she rolled up into and shifted her soft gaze forward. A spark of determination faintly danced on her fur as she realized she couldn't dwell in her sorrow and must move onwards. The Electrike bounded gingerly to her paws, almost toppling forward again but catching her ground. She began taking slow steps forward which casually broke into a trot.

The Electrike admired the serenity around her, she could recognize Emolga scurrying along the forest floor and Starlys hopping in the canopy of trees shaded above. Taking controlled breaths, Arya began to feel a new sense of New-found power surging within.

"Yes!" Dakota exclaimed and a small burst of flame shot out of his mouth in his excitement. "I'm not sure how I got here... I just... I think I went to bed and then just woke up here? I feel like that's right but I can't totally remember, if that makes sense."
He looked at the others, hoping he didn't sound crazy.

"Yeah, that's exactly the same thing that happenned to me," Jack said, "it's so weird... I mean... why now? And why so many people are affected?" Jack asked himself.
Everything happenned so fast, even though many hours had passed, Jack still couldn't believe the situation he was currently on, even worse, he couldn't think of anything to get himself and the others out of this. He didn't want to accept his fate yet, though, as he was positive that maybe there was some sort of enchantment or spell to return back to normal. Before all of this, Jack was kind of skeptical about magic or witchcraft, but he wanted them to be real so bad at that moment.

Adam looked to the Litleo then the Lycanrock and squinted, "Yeah... Yeah I was human but I don't really remember who I was... Just my name" He then chuckled, "Course I ain't gonna hurt you, I just thought you were like... Wild." He coughed, "Is that rude to say?" Looking around he scratched his chin, feeling the new scales, "Wonder what's going on... There's gotta be some reason why we're pokemon... Right?"

Staring at the others, he grinned, "This is a dream right? I'm dreaming surely..." Suddenly slapping himself, "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" He toppled over, his eyes swirling in confusion.

Arya strode through the dew-laden grass at a balanced pace, the cool water droplets rubbing off on her legs. The Electrike was unsure where to head but knew she needed to see other Pokemon. Her nose perked into the wind that wafted through the forest to pick up the faint concentrated scent of a group of Pokemon. She crept after the trail to come to a pair of hedges which shielded her from Pokemon that conversed among each other ahead.

Although she knew she must speak to them her timid nature made her despise confrontation. She cowered behind the undergrowth, peeking with uncertainty residing in her at the Pikachu, Kecleon, Lycanroc, Litleo, Roggenrola, and Riolu ahead.

(James is currently lost in the forest, away from the group.)

James had no idea what he should do, he got some sleep, but woke up to the sound of some sort of Pokemon being attacked, Outside his tree he saw a few bird Pokemon fighting, He was getting sick of all this... "Fine, I guess I'll just look for some more information about this place in my book," James said in an annoyed tone, He went to grab his book, And then he realized: He'd never picked it up! He'd only found it near the pond, but the Druddigon scared him off! He didn't know what to do, He'd lost the book, he'd lost the only way he could discover how to get out, He had to find that book, But he couldn't beat a Druddigon! But then he realized, That Druddigon could have been another human, Maybe it came for, not it's "territory" But maybe for the book, Maybe James was thinking too hard about this one.

Cobble was still wobbling in his place in minor amounts of shock. The sudden appearances of not only a Kecleon but also a Litleo put him off... so much was happening, so fast. None of it made any sense.
"Hi... uh... I guess you all just turned into Pokemon overnight, didn't you? We all did, so far... there's gotta be a connection as to why so many people are just becoming Pokemon..." He wasn't sure himself. The Roggenrola teetered slightly from side to side as he tried to think of an explanation... and failed.

Then the tip of his head began to tingle again. A Roggenrola had surprisingly sensitive hearing, and Cobble was able to use this to point out the presence of something nearby... In the undergrowth behind him.

Cobble turned and stared directly into the brush, knowing full well that there was someone in there. He focused for a moment, continued to stare, when he began to point out the individual characteristics of an Electrike...

Arya stifled in her place as she noticed the Roggenrola of the group turn its regard to her direction. Her fur bristled in alarm as she deftly tucked her self further behind the undergrowth. Maybe it saw something in my direction. Right? The Electrike rolled onto her haunches with her back pressed against the shrubs. If she pelted off she surely would be noticed, Arya knew she must hold her ground. She glared at her paws with caprice lingering vividly in her. I'm an Electric-type, right? The Pokemon tensed her structure, ready for retaliation to an attack.

"I know... I might have asked for this, kinda, I mean, it might be a weird way of "be careful what you wish for"? See I um...I was actually female before this, but I was a trans guy. And I'd frequently make wishes on stars and dandelions and you know all that useless stuff that gives you a small bit of hope like "just this once" you do it anyway in case just this once it works? And, I'd always ask to be turned into a male... maybe I should have specified male HUMAN. Did any of you make wishes or something?"
Dakota felt a pounding between his eyes, for some reason trying to think of his previous life was causing a headache.
He clutched his paws to his head and groaned and pushed his face into the dirt.
"Someone, knock me out, please." He sighed.

Jetta looked from one person to another. She couldn’t believe that they were all people. Her ears pricked around the same time Cobble turned his head towards the bushes. She could smell the sizzling of electricity. Was it another human, or a wild Pokémon? She couldn’t be sure.
She fell on all fours and kept towards the bush. She pulled them back and saw an Electrike. “ Hello?? “

Arya pinned her ears to the side of her cranium with an expression of dread dawned across her face as she gazed up at the Lycanroc. Her maw gaped with a feeble spark sprinting off her tongue in a defensive manner. The Electrike reared up from the new Pokemon with her fur bristling. She was unwilling to take perilous chances with others in the unfamiliar terrain.