• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - The Kalos Pokemon Academy College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean chuckled, happy to give her a high five. He slapped her hand, not wanting to leave her hanging. Although, Sean was very acutely aware of Amber's complete discomfort, along with Arboria, who had just woken up from the sound of a disguised fox. Sean could feel her radiate just a little bit, unsure if it were her fire powers, psychic powers, or if he was just that intuitive. Arboria looked toward Zehriyah, instantly noting that she did not smell like a human, as her pheromones smelled more like a vulpine Pokemon, like her and Amber. She looked up at Amber and saw her positioned to defend herself. She cocked her head and pawed her arm, thinking over to her as to why she was so defensive. She rubbed her sleepy eye with her other paw as she asked this question in her head, hoping Amber would notice her thought.

Joltz felt Whyne's flinch and wondered how spunky this creature was to cause such discomfort. He then grabbed on to Whyne's hand placed it on his belly, wanting him to calm down by scratching his belly. Cider looked at the spunky person, noticing that she wasn't moving her lips. He hopped over to her, curious as to who she was.

Sean then decided to talk to her, saying: "My tutor had a Zoroark, too. This Zoroark didn't like hair bands, and so he would wear his hair down or wear some twine he found around to decorate his hair better. Although... Where's your trainer?"

Sino sighed looking at herself slamming her hands on the small wooden table, She growled to herself, in embarrassment.

Aku looked at the two riolu, smiling hugging them tight "Thank arceus, My most cared thing is safe..." She prayed before looking at Sylvie

( @Pretty Pichu @SylvieThePokemonTrainer @Aku Toriyama )
"Ah my trainer? Well, he's in this room, I just enjoy messin' with em. He'll find meh eventually. And the hair thing, lets just say I didn't have that great of a (air quote beginning) trainer (air quote end) before he did his freedom thing." Zehriyah then pointed right at Ahnoah discretely. His ruffian like appearance made him stand out from the crowd. Though he looked more like a ruffian who would welcome you into the group. This seemed fitting with Zehriyah's personality and diction as well. She had somewhat of a mischievous but caring aspect to herself that resembled something of a stereotypical older sister in certain Japanese animations.

Amber's sense of defense started to seem a little more justified now. Zehriyah had a little bit of a powerful feeling to her. Like a force to be reckoned with. Just alone the fact she was able to slide right up to the table almost unnoticed said something about her speed. If a Lucario should see her aura, well, let's say that her presence would be taking up the whole table.

Ahnoah looked left and right for both Zehriyah and Whyne. He was able to catch a glimpse of both black and red hair and looked in the direction of Zehriyah. He sighed in relief and began to approach the table.

Whyne continued to scratch the belly of Joltz. Perhaps it would be a little therapeutic for him. Maybe he could do the same with Cilantro too from time to time. Then Maybe he'd serve more than just a healer on the team.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
SylvieThePokemonTrainer has managed to get herself banned and as this is her RP... Regrettably - and through fault of none of you - I must close this thread.
Feel free to restart it and continue where you left off without her, somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.