• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - The Kalos Pokemon Academy College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halt, noticing the wave to him from Sean, walked over. "Hey, whats up. You need something, or." He noticed the person Sean was talking with. "Aye, there. Im Halt, and I like your mask. Also, the one who is sneaking around you to scare you is Glaceon." Halt said, pointing out Glaceon who was mid pounce onto the masked man. "I told you before, thats not something you do to strangers." Halt told Glaceon.

She looked at him, Rei smiled eating the berry "Kir Kir lia!" (Thank you) ,Res looked and Sean, Sino looked at him "My ralts Is Res" She smiled ,Sino looked at him "I like your name!" She said revealing her face ,her face bright red "S-so anything you would like to do..." Sino collapsed onto the ground from the Glaceon. "Owch...." she quickly put on her mask

Sean shook his head and stifled his chuckles from Glaceon's antics. He held out his hand for her to grab and help her up. His Eevee walked over to the Kirlia and smiled, making adorable chirping noises and talking to Kirlia about her trainer. She basically said that her trainer was shy and that it's taking all of his courage to even do this. This was the truth for poor Sean. He tried his best to keep his emotions under control, though.

Sino grabbed his hand ,She smiled , Rei smiled and explained that her trainer lived with her grandparents and has no ideas of where her parents are... Sino smiled "So wanna maybe go somewhere Sean?" She said rubbing the back of her head

Halt smoldered a laugh, being thats how Glaceon greeted some people. Halt was still working out that part of it, but Glaceon is just to quick for Halt to make a proper greeting, and warn them about the pounce. "Sorry about that." Halt said, with a completely straight face. "Not to intrude, but is everything alright, um, didn't get your name." Halt looked into space, searching for the masked person's name. "Is it

"My name is Sino!" Sino said quietly, She smiled looking at Halt, Rei looked at the glaceon "Kir Kirli!" She said upset (Why did you do that....), Sino sighed waiting for sean to say something, She looked at sean her covered face red, She was a bit nervous

Sylveon was still exploring outside when she suddenly remembered - Sylvie was going to be looking for her in a matter of minutes, maybe seconds! Sylveon began to panic and speedily sprinted across the grass, darting into the dormitory building, into the elevator, punching the 'Floor Six' button, the elevator doors pinging open, and leading to Sylveon rushing right back into Sylvie's dormitory. However, Sylvie wasn't there. Sylveon noticed a note pinned onto the side of Sylvie's desk, a sticky note to be specific - Sylveon read the note with worry, although her worry disappeared when she had read the note. It said:

Hey, Sylven, I notised you were gon. I am hoping you jusst went for an exsplor, I meen, that's what you do, so I hope your reeding this. Woried about me? I've gon of to make some friends! I meen, Mum said you can't suvive college without soshalisation. I still think it is rubish, but Mum might be dissappointted in me if I tel her I have no frends. And it might be nice to have frends! I don't know where I'll go, but I'll just look arond, see if I can find anybudy nice. So, you can exsplor or napp or do whutever you do, Sylvoen! And I'm fine, and will be fine!
Love ~ Sylvie! ♥

Sylveon smiled at this note - she was so glad Sylvie trusted her. Sylveon grinned and leaped onto the Sylveon bed and drifted off into a nice little nap.

Sylvie had left a big sticky note stuck to the side of the desk in her dorm for Sylveon, as she was going to explore and make some friends. She was happily skipping out of the dormitory door and out into the open. She smiled and took a happy deep breath of the fresh air and began to happily wander through the fresh, healthy verdant grass. "I haven't explored the school much," She murmured to herself with a cheerful grin, so she excitedly ran into the school. Ignoring the maps and directions for getting around the school, she decided to roam around the school instead. She was merrily walking along a corridor, admiring all the educational Pokemon posters plastered all over the walls of every corridor, she noticed a group of three - two boys she recognized from before and a person in a mask. Sylvie's eyes widened in horror, getting a sudden urge to scream in terror, thinking it was a murderer or something similiar. She stood two wary steps backwards and she let out a brief, shrill shriek of fear as she began to dart down the corridor and made a turn, sprinting faster than she ever had before. She was frightened out of her mind - she was barging past many other students and even a teacher in order to get away from the masked person. She really couldn't understand why the two boys were talking to the masked one - she continued running and began to stumble down a flight of stairs, before stopping at the bottom of the stairs slipping into a janitor/cleaner's closet, still afraid. She sat in the darkness as the door slammed shut, brooms, mops, soaps and different fluids for washing and cleaning all around her. She panted tiredly, her eyes wide with fear as she hugged her legs close to her face, her chin resting on her knees as she rocked herself back and forth in a desperate attempt to calm herself down. She couldn't think straight or clearly, her mind was racing with thoughts, and her vision was blurry she was so frightened.

Sino smiled, "Hey Rei could you take Res to the dorm?" Sino said Rei nodded taking Res walking to the dorm, Sino smiled "I be back in a bit!" She said to her pokemon, Sino yawned looking at Halts ,Rei set Res on the bed, and sat next to them drawing and writing in her little notepad, ~ Today Sino has allowed me to watch Res while she is busy doing... Well im not sure... Sino is quite a polite and trusting girl, I mean she did raise me since I was an egg after all, Its nice to be her pokemon! This is my little jot today hopefully no one will read it... ~ Rei ,Res curled into the sheets sleeping, Rei put away her notepad, laying on the bed. Sino thought about the egg in the dorm.

Sean was wondering why Sino was so nervous. Was she really that shy, or did she have a crush? Honestly, he probably would dated a girl if he didn't find males attractive and not females. When he heard the the shriek from the retreating Sylvie, he whistled for Joltz to follow her. Joltz barked and used Quick Attack to speed towards her and found her in the janitor's closet. He barked toward her, wanting her to know that it was just that friendly, adorable Jolteon she had met in the library. The fur began to spark, as if to confirm he was actually him.

Sean smiled toward Sino and offered to go to the library. He needed study materials, so he could properly study and help her get away from everyone so she wouldn't be too shy.

She smiled and nodded, She looked at him , Rei could sense that Sino was nervous ,Rei sighed, Sino smiled "So where is the library?" She said in a quiet tone, she needed some books anyway... Sino walked by him to feel a bit more comfotable, Sino sighed and looked at him her red eyes looking at him as they glowed in the light, She smiled looking at Sean

Halt heard a scream, and turned quick to see who it was. "I guess I will leave the two of you here. I, um, got to go." And with that, Halt raced down to where the scream came from. Noticing a girl running away, he was able to conclude that she was the screamer. "Run ahead." He commanded to Glaceon, who ran ahead as Halt followed. She knew that when she goes ahead, she should freeze something so Halt knows where to go. Running after Glaceon, Halt dodged person after pokemon to reach his partner. In a few moments, he found Glaceon before a janitors closet. "In there?" He asked quietly, not wanting to scare the girl. Glaceon nodded, and Halt slowly opened the door. "Hello?" He called inside.

Sylvie squeaked loudly as a Jolteon ran into the janitors closet, followed by a person opening the door slightly and calling a hello. Sylvie's eyes widened in fear once again, terrified, afraid it would be the masked person, hugging her knees to her chin even tighter. The Jolteon barked at Sylvie, which Sylvie assumed was it telling her that it was the same Jolteon from before in the library, as Sylvie stood up very cautiously and slowly and peeked out the door slightly. She saw a boy and let out a deep sigh of relief and opened the door to him, her legs shaking - her fear was slowly drifting away though.
"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry, I w-was s-s-c-cared of s-s-some-b-b-body in a m-mask," She stuttered nervously, and with no longer wanting to socialize with this boy, as he had seen her big embarrassing moment of fear, she darted off down the corridor and ran up a flight of stairs, attempting to lose this boy - she really didn't want to socialize with people when they had seen her embarrass herself.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sylveon continued to happily snooze. The window was open, letting in a delightful warm breeze, and Sylveon curtains that Sylvie had put up were flapping with the breeze - however, the curtains were wrapped around Sylveon like a blanket. Sylveon then woke up with a bang - she had rolled out of the bed and thumped onto the wooden floor. Sylveon's eyes opened immediately in shock, looking around with confusion. She then noticed she was on the floor, and got up sleepily. She hopped right back onto the bed, but this time she didn't go back to sleep. Instead, she padded over to Sylvie's wardrobe and picked up every single item of clothing Sylvie had from out of the wardrobe drawers and her dressers. Sylveon smirked excitedly, and after watching Sylvie and even having a bit of practise, she began to tie each bit of clothing together. It was going to be a very long process - and Sylvie would be EXTREMELY mad, but Sylveon didn't care. She continued to tie each piece of clothing together, slowly forming a massive rope of clothes.

(I skimmed every single post to get the gist of everything. By my knowledge, 653 isn't taken correct? If it is, just read it as 650. And if that is, just someone tell me a 600 room on the floor, K?)

The time was approximately 6:30 AM. Whyne had spent the night in a forest relatively near the KPAC. He had gotten used to camping out as his brother taught him a few tricks to actually survive out there. One example being powdered fire stone as a fire starter. Though, this was relatively useless for Whyne as he had a fire type on his team.

Whyne woke up at this time. He fell asleep just how he remembered it, all bundled up from his trusty Delphox, Amber. Whyne stopped carrying around a sleeping bag when he realized he could use her as a form of warmth; again, Similar to his brother who used his Arcanine at times in the forest. Whyne leaned up lethargically and took a look at his holocaster. The time said 6:32...he was late! He gave a yell to his team in order to get them awake. None of them were in their Pokeballs as Whyne enjoyed their company as much as possible.

"Hey! We're running behind!" Shouted Whyne. His Ampharos Ampi, the lightest sleeper of the group got up immediately. Almost as if she wasn't asleep at all. Together, they both teamed up to shake everyone awake. It was almost a contest to see whether Amber or Cilantro the Leafeon will wake up last. Today, it was Cilantro.

So thus the team scrambled to pack up everything. Sli the Goodra made ample time with her section being finished first. Once she was done, she helped with Cilantro's single task, being ready to move.

"Come on Cilantro, you can't just lay there forever..." Said Sli. Though not actually said, just simply translated by Amber using her psychic abilities. She could pick and choose just who could hear her, or any other Pokemon in that matter.

"But......it's so much more comfortable.......laying right here..." Said Cilantro. He almost never had a reason to do anything. Well, he always had a reason to not do anything.

Whyne finished up packing next. He neatly packed up his things and put them into his satchel bag. It wasn't much, but it at least took him a minute. Whyne sighed and picked up Cilantro and held him to his chest. Almost immediately, Cilantro was out like a light.

Amber and Ampi finished almost simultaneously. And thus, Whyne began running with the others following suit. What Whyne didn't expect that he misread his map. He was actually a lot closer to the school than he thought!

Whyne arrived and was greeted by a bottle neck of students trying to get into the school. Now he at least had an excuse to be late. He stood around with the other students. What he observed that he seemed much....stronger than the other students. Most of the others seemed to have a basic or at most a stage 1 on their team. Whyne on the other hand had all fully evolved Pokemon. This was because he would often train with his brother on battling. His brother would jokingly say that if he tried, he could become champion. Whyne didn't believe this at first but after a few years of experience with him, he just might of.

Eventually, Whyne found his way in the building with his Pokemon right behind him. He took a look at his letter and noticed he was room 653 , Floor 6. Whyne sighed as he pretty much got the room in the middle of the floor, furthest away from the stairs and elevators. Regardless, he made his way up the stair and to his room. He had a bit of difficulty opening the door due to his situation with Cilantro. Luckily, Amber stepped in with her psychic and got the door to open.

The room was bigger than expected, even though Whyne knew the specifications of the room already. Whyne placed Cilantro down on the bed. No word from Cilantro what's so ever.

His room was structured like almost every other room. Two beds, shelf and desk, and a window right in the middle. Sli moved over to the window and took a look down
"It's so big here!" Said Sli Happily.

Whyne made haste and set up his belongings. The only question he had was where Amber was going to sleep. Whyne had two beds and 5 heads to rest. Ampi and Sli would get a bed, Cilantro can sleep wherever, but Amber had no place. Maybe he should of brought his sleeping bag. Regardless, he should probably get his books from the library for the school year. Better get ahead of the competition.

"Alright, Ampi and Sli, you two can stay here with Cilantro over there while I get my books for the year. Then, we can talk about breakfast, ok?" Said Whyne.

They both nodded as Sli and Ampi were the best of friends. They both went to plop themselves down on a bed, though once they did the same bed, they began bantering. Though Sli changed beds in order to stop the fighting.

Whyne signaled Amber to follow in which she did. They made their way past groups of students, usually in packs in the believed direction of the Library. Amber then pulled out the map of the school he was given with his letter. How she got it, who knows. Once they realized they were going the wrong way, they switched directions and went in the correct direction.

"Good save." Said Whyne.

"I try. " said Amber.

(Things below contribute to RP most as they are an action. This Action is related to @SylvieThePokemonTrainer )

On their way, they past a janitors closet with a bit of a strange sound coming from inside. A small repeated 'Thud' hit the door, almost as if someone had gotten locked inside. Amber noticed a man in a mask near the end of the hallway conversing with students. A bit strange, but that's what's to be expected at a 6000 student school.

Whyne knocked on the door and gave a small "Hello? Someone in there?"

"Women." Halt mumbled to himself. "Not you, Glaceon, human girls. Try to help out, and they run away." He walks up back to where he came from. "You wanna go see what pokemon live around here?" Seeing how Glaceon nodded, they ran into the woods to see what pokemon lived around there.

Sean let Joltz deal with Sylvie, as he watched Halt and Glaceon find the lady. He walked with Sino toward the academy and found a map of the place. He put his finger of where they are and then traced the path they needed to take to get to the library. He then told Sino to follow him still, as he walked on toward the library.

Joltz ran after the skittish Sylvie, wanting to make sure she was okay.

(Rewriting everything under the tag of my previous post as posting order got screwed up)

A Girl whizzed by Whyne and Amber. They looked in a bit of confusion. Perhaps she was late? Though Whyne waked up near the opened janitor closet that happened to be blocking his way.

Amber pushed it closed slowly in case if anyone was behind it. They then continued on.

"Hey Amber, Think we should get some books for the others too?" Said Whyne.

Unlike other Pokemon, she didn't give a single worded response like 'Delphox!' . Instead it seemed to have some sort of structure to it like she really was talking and Whyne, perfectly understanding.

"I think Sli would enjoy some books to read! But....hm.....do we know what books she likes?" Said Amber.

"Let's Just get some touchy-feely ones and we'll see if she likes em" said Whyne

Sylvie ran down corridors and up flights of stairs until she was on the roof of the entire KPAC. She was completely exhausted - who wouldn't be after running up loads of tall flights of stairs and running down corridors? She sat on a bench on the school's roof, exhausted, panting as she sat still, slowly retrieving her breath, also calming herself down in the process. She sat happily as she watched students come and go, others staying, some relaxing like her, some already studying, but the majority of the, what, twenty -? - students on the roof were playing with their Pokemon. The roof was massive, wide on all sides, large enough to fit another twenty students on without it becoming cramped. Sylvie sighed happily as she stared on into the distance, watching the trees waver in the distance, watching wild bird Pokemon and bug Pokemon scampering across the plains, flying high above the trees or Water Pokemon swimming in the rivers and lakes. She smiled cheerfully at this sight as she happily grabbed a book out of her backpack, a fictional Pokemon comedy book called "The Silver Raichu, the Pretty Pichu and Lord Glaceon". This was the only fictional book in the library that she had taken out - apparently, it is the best fictional Pokemon comedy book ever written, by a famous author called Colt Solis. Sylvie loved this author's books - she had each one, although she had left them at home. She smiled happily as she read through the beginning of the book, introducing the three main characters - the funny but stern Lord Glaceon, the cheeky, pretty Pichu and the silly Silver Raichu. Sylvie beamed and grinned, even laughed at a few bits as she began to read the first few pages of the book, forgetting what had happened previously.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sylveon continued to tie every piece of Sylvie's clothing until she eventually had a gigantic rope of clothing. Sylveon smirked as she went on to the next part of her cheeky plan. Sylveon mischievously dragged the colossal, colourful rope of Sylvie's clothing to the door, before tying the front of the rope to the door knob. She then dragged the clothing rope to the window...and guess what she did? She did the next part of her cheeky plan -

She threw the rope of clothing down in front of the dormitory building.

Sylveon burst into mischievous peals of giggles as the massive, colourful rope of clothing hung down in front of the dormitory building. Everybody not inside the dormitory building or KPAC could see this masterpiece, and soon came gasps of amazement and surprise, confused gasps and disgusted gasps, as Sylveon giggled even harder. Then, Sylveon went onto the next part of her plan, as students crowded around this massive line of clothing dangling in front of the dormitory building. The massive clothing rope had gotten so much attention, Sylveon could see teachers beginning to push past the students to see more closely, and some were already angrily rushing into the dormitory building. Sylveon was giggling so hard she was surprised her mouth hadn't blasted off already.

Sino smiled following him ,She took of the mask again still blushing "S--so... Why did you enroll here?" She said looking at him trying to stop blushing, Sino was a bit curious about him, Sino smiled "I-It is really nice to meet you!" Sino said

Rei looked around grabbing her notepad, ~Sino has not came back yet.... hmmm maybe it is that boy.... Well I mean I can't really be mad at him, I hope sino is okay... I heard screaming a bit ago... so I kinda want to see what it is but I have to watch Res... I hope they are fine though... ~Rei ,Rei put the notepad away and slept.

Last edited:
Sean smiled, his Pokemon following him except Joltz, who had been watching Sylvie read her book. He decided to hop up on the bench next to her and sleep for the time being. He curled up and slept peacefully, the static on his fur dying down and now it'd take a good ear to hear the popping and crackling of the fur.

Sean smiled toward her, fixing his piercings a bit before talking. "It's nice to meet you too. I enrolled here because my tutor wanted me to learn more and gain friends, and hopefully find myself in this place."

They walked past a few corridors, turning here and there. He asked: "Why did you enroll here?"

"I am trying to find out what happened to my parents and I thought this could help!" She said, "This mask was my mothers..." She said sighing
Sino looked at him "You know that your one of the nicest people I have met!"

Rei and Res teleported to Sino ,Res tugging on her pants to be held, Sino picked Res up kissing her forehead "Sleep well Res?" Res nodded slowly, Then Rei looked at Sean smilling, "Kir Kir Kirlia!" (Thanks for the berry!) Rei said twirling around for a bit

Whyne makes it into the library. Amber looks around, not finding anything particularly intriguing to her. She isn't a reading type, she's a fighter. Though, maybe there is a book on certain fighting styles?

Whyne approached the Librarian. He asked about the books for his classes. Mythology, Caring, Legendary, Mega Evolution, Typing and cooking. Perhaps next year he could take on battling. Though not this year. Whyne wanted to learn a little bit more about his 'destiny'.

(I've gotten approval for this ways back to have it in his back story, don't worry. Both characters back stories) His brother has had many frequent occurrences with a particuar legendary duo. This interested Whyne and made him want to learn more. Once Whyne got his books, he proceeded to pick them up...and failed. Luckily, his trusty Delphox was beside him and helped him by picking up half of the load.

"Thanks...now to find Sli some good reads..." Said Whyne. Amber nodded happily saying

"Anytime."

Whyne browsed through the sections looking for books. Though not looking so touchy feely, this book looked at least interesting for Sli to pick up.

"Tower of Heaven...huh" said Whyne. Whyne grabbed the book and checked it out and made his way through the crowded hallways. He took the elevator up as walking up stairs with so many books wouldn't be so...wise. They walked down to their room and swung the door open.

"Back with books!" Shouted Whyne for the whole room to hear, but not others around it. Whyne set them down on the desk in the room. Suddenly, Amber proposed,

"Shouldn't we get a good lay of the land? The roof would do fine."

Whyne, Sli, and Ampi all agreed to this with Cilantro still passed out on the bed. Whyne went over to him and picked him up, causing him to open his eyes just a little.

"Come on buddy, let's go see the place..." Said Whyne. Cilantro groaned, but went along with them.

Eventually, they made it to the roof top. A whoppin 60 floors! Whyne took a look over the edge just to have Amber pull him back just a bit.

"Hey, it's dangerous to do that. A draft might just blow you over" said Amber. Whyne sighed.

"Fine...but it's a little chilly up here..." Said Whyne. Amber wrapped her arms around him surrounding him in a blanket of Delphox fluff. He had to let go of Cilantro though in order for him not to suffocate. Cilantro reeled in confusion towards a girl on a bench moaning in confusion.

"This place seems like it'll be enjoyable guys...so many characters and all. In fact, I saw some Sylveon repelling down." Said Whyne.

Sli giggled quietly "Sure you did" she said.

Ampi nudged Sli's arm saying "I believe it. It's not like there is a reason to lie."

"What a hassle that mon must be for their trainer......" Said Amber.

"Oh yeah! I got a book for you to read Sli! Something called Tower of Heaven. I figured you might like to be reading whenever I'm out and it looked interesting. Give it a look?" Said Whyne.

"Ok! Will do!" Said Sli

(Remember, Whyne only one who can understand em)

Sylveon smirked excitedly and mischievously, ready to propose part three of her evil plan. She was taking a HUGE risk - which she didn't want to take. In around ten minutes, she had pushed the mattress off Sylvie's bed and had it propped against the window. Sylveon snickered in delight to herself before

SHOVING THE MATTRESS OUT OF THE WINDOW.

Sylveon giggled hysterically as the mattress flew all the way down to the ground, bouncing multiple times on the verdant, fresh grass. Pretty much every member of staff hired at the KPAC were either standing outside the dormitory building, watching in shock, or rushing into the building. Sylveon began to panic - she could hear elevator doors ping open and could hear what sounded like a stampede of angry teachers who were quickly approaching. As the teachers were right outside of the dormitory door, Sylveon took a deep breath and JUMPED.

Yep, she jumped. The 4000-5000 students crowded outside, watching Sylveon as she jumped. BUT, she steadily clung onto the clothing rope, making it wobble dangerously. Sylveon grinned and let out a high pitched Sylveon howl as she began to slide down the clothing rope, slowly but steadily. The furious teachers were leaning out the window, watching as this rebel, troublemaker Pokemon slid down a rope made solely of Sylvie's clothing, watching in fury. The gigantic, colossal crowd of KPAC students below cheered loudly and began to chant 'SYLVEON! SYLVEON! SYLVEON! SYLVEON!' as Sylveon showed her rebel, daredevil side of her, sliding down the rope with ease, with one hand as well, as she used the other to proudly wave to the ginormous crowd below.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sylvie continued to read her book cheerfully, twenty pages into the story, when she suddenly heard an ear-splittingly loud cheer from what sounded like a huge crowd below, and chants of 'SYLVEON! SYLVEON! SYLVEON! SYLVEON!'. Sylvie's eyebrow's raised in confusion. Nothing could calm her down from her mad, insane fury when she saw what had happened.

HER SYLVEON WAS SLIDING DOWN THE FRONT OF THE DORMITORY BUILDING, DOWN A ROPE OF SYLVIE'S CLOTHES!

Sylvie shot off at an incredibly fast speed, darting down the flight of stairs to a corridor and into an elevator. She fiercely jabbed the button to the bottom floor of the KPAC, and she flew off down the corridor and out the KPAC door when the elevator doors pinged open. She looked up in combined horror and terror, as she saw her very own Sylveon sliding down a huge, long rope of her clothes. Sylvie stood there frozen, in shock, fear and feeling horrified, as the crowd she was desperate to stay away from continued to chant loudly as she watched her best friend stuck in danger. Hey, Sylveon didn't care about the danger, but Sylvie did. She then looked down and saw the mattress, which relieved her a little. Then she saw through her open window each member of staff working for the KPAC in her dormitory, each fighting to look out the window. Sylvie groaned miserably as she face palmed herself so hard she had a bright red slap-mark on her cheek.

Joltz, who was laying on the same bench as Sylvie, heard chanting. Before she even got up, he was already up and running towards the stairs. He flew down those steps as fast as he could, his yellow legs nearly tripping on each other every 10 floors. He finally reached the bottom and rushed out toward the front of the dormitory building and saw his crush dangling precariously on tied up clothes as ropes with a mattress on the ground. He sighed, happy that he got to see this side of her, but also a little upset that she would do all this trouble. He would do some stunts, mainly on ice, but he would never try anything to this extreme. Angering Pokemon? Maybe. Angering people? No.

Sean - while listening to Sino, thanking her with a gracious smile when she said he was the nicest guy she ever met, and reading each spine of the books in the mythology section - perked up when he heard shouting. He told Sino to follow him or stay and rushed out of the building. He then looked on in shock as he saw a familiar Sylveon dangling down a rope of tied, pink clothing... And her trainer in horror on the ground. She probably didn't want this to happen, as was evident with her facepalming. He ran out to the crowd, biting back his anxiety as he got closer to the screaming crowd. He saw his Joltz, watching at the front doors. He whistled, hoping Joltz could hear him across the crowd, but his Pokemon didn't react. He didn't want to have to go by all these people to get to his Pokemon. Suddenly, he saw his Rowlet fly off of his shoulder and land on Joltz to got his attention. Joltz looked at Cider, then his trainer, and then ran toward him, his spiky tail wagging. Sean hugged his Pokemon and got up, holding his best friend in his arms above the Pichu egg. Cider flew off before Joltz jumped and reclaimed his perch on Sean's shoulder, while Arboria finally got the strength to jump on his backpack, climb it, and lay down on his other shoulder. He looked toward Sylvie and felt sorry for the poor gal. He knew what this was like, but not to such an extreme. He remembered when Joltz was just as Eevee and he would get into so much trouble. He even angered a Gyarados on their journey in the Johto region and they had to beat it to calm it down, or else the nearby town of Olivine City was going to be ruins. That was how Eevee evolved into Jolteon, funny enough. Sean just threw a Thunderstone at Eevee and he gracefully caught it and evolved mid-battle with the thing. He came to and finally came to terms with what was going on. He looked over at Sylvie, hoping she was okay.

Last edited:
Sino grabbed Sean's hand walking to Sylvie She had the mask on, looking at sylvie Sino's red eyes looked calm and friendly from where she could see from the mask ,"Hey are you ok?" she said Holding sean's hand trying to be brave, Sino smiled at Sylvie.

Rei heard the noise sighing trying to ingnore it yawning going back to sleep

Last edited:
Sean was stunned by her grabbing his hand. Maybe its a comfort thing, since she didn't seem to be shy right now. To be honest, he seemed to be quite calm from it, too, so at least that was a plus. He actually felt brave enough to ask Sylvie. "Hey, Sylvie? Does your Sylveon ever get this way before?" He spoke softly, but just loud enough for her to hear. He didn't want anybody else to know that this poor girl owned this rambunctious Pokemon.

Joltz, being held by Sean at the moment, looked up at the dangling Sylveon. He sighed, his ears behind his head and his tail drooping. He really hoped she was going to be okay.

Sylvie shivered slightly as Sino stood near her, and she tried to not make it obvious as she shuffled away from Sino slightly, still afraid of her. She also avoided eye contact with her, avoiding staring at her at all. "Fine." She muttered briefly, coldly turning away from her and looking directly up, watching as Sylveon continued sliding down the huge, mainly pink rope of clothing. Sylvie's face turned redder and redder with embarrassment as the crowd's cheers and chants got even louder, Sylveon yapping happily, going down the rope at an incredibly fast speed, her ears and tail not getting a chance to float back down, her ribbons flying upwards as well as her tail and ears. Sean then asked her if Sylveon ever got this way before. Sylvie shook her head, but then she hesitated and nodded her head. "She hasn't pulled anything as big as this, but she has pulled many pranks before, the worst one being one time she wrapped a Pokeball in candy floss, put a stick in it, gave it to me and tricked me into biting it," She murmured crossly. "It's her fault I had to get braces," She muttered. "Temporary braces though, for only one year." Just talking about this made Sylvie madder and madder with Sylveon. They were best friends, but Sylveon was bad tempered, arrogant, stubborn, a rebel, selfish...yet other times she was kind, passionate, polite and funny. Sylvie sighed as she noticed the 11-12 teachers whispering to each other while leaning out her dorm window. She face palmed again, hating Sylveon for this horrible rebel prank.

Sino looked at Sylvie taking off the mask "S-sorry, I didnt know you were scared..." She said looking at her "Rei! Psychic on the Sylveon, to get them down!" Rei from the dorm ,smiling like she enjoyed this. Rei Smirked as she used Psychic try to lower them... Hopefully , Rei still was a bit not used to this ,Sino sighed at the sylveon not moving, Rei was too far.... "That was.... horrid..." She said

Rei stared at the Sylveon from the dorm , a big smirk on her face , watching the Sylveon in a curious manner!, Then after a whilee she went to go check the egg , It shook, it had a little gleam to it

Last edited:
(Sorri for no response yesterday. I was at a local tourney for Smash and Rivals. Didn't get out until 10 PM and I need to sleep ;-; )
Cilantro was still reeling from his rude awakening. The sudden running caused him to reel backwards leaning right over the edge of the building. Whyne acted fast and jumped out of Amber's arms over to Cilantro. Cilantro almost fell backwards if it wasn't for Whyne grabbing him just by the leaf. This caused Cilantro to yelp and jump forwards.

"Jeez Cilantro! You almost fell of the building! Watch what you're doing!" said Whyne.

"I think...I was kinda...pushed...I'm...not so sure....the running startled me...at least..." said Cilantro.

"Startled...the Girl, she suddenly started running and whizzed by you...right?" said Whyne.

"That sounds...right" Cilantro said. Cilantro yawned and his eyes slowly began to close. Though they stayed half-lidded as he had just a small bit of adrenaline running through him now, which was more so from the thought of falling rather than the sensation of almost.

" 'right Cilantro...Once we see that Girl that darted off and almost knocked you down, I'll give them a talking. I'm sure they didn't mean it, but just in case..."

"No don't...I'm sure it was an accident..." said Sli in the back quietly. She didn't exactly want confrontation, even though it was likely she wouldn't be there but reading.

(whooooo)

Sean just watched as the Sylveon is still dangling there, and the teachers becoming more and more enraged. He thought who could get into trouble in a situation like this... Sylveon and her trainer, or just Sylveon... Or just Sylvie. He took into consideration of what might go down, his analytical mind actually working for once when the trouble won't be affecting him any, and so his paranoia won't skyrocket. He thought that maybe, since Sylvie didn't keep a tight leash on her Pokemon, she'd just be in trouble, but there have been other Sylveon that won't be doing such stunt-devilish behavior, so Sylveon would probably get into trouble, as well. He finally realized that they'd both be in trouble. Sylvie will get into trouble for not teaching Sylveon when she was an Eevee that stunts like this were bad and for not keeping an eye on her, and Sylveon would get into trouble for doing such a dangerous and school-disrupting stunt. This will be a very bad impression on any given day, much more so on a day where one hasn't even started their classes, yet. He hoped that Sylvie won't get a bad rep because of this day alone...

Sylveon continued yapping at everybody down below as she whizzed down the rope of clothes. She then had eye contact with Sylvie for a second. Sylvie shot a fierce glare at her, and still rebelling, Sylveon stuck her tongue out at her. The teachers all went down the elevator and burst out of the dormitory building doors. "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SYLVEON!?" A stern, old lady voice screeched, sounding like it came from a distance.

Every student turned their heads and gasped - apart from the ones who were new to the school, or already knew of this lady. Sylvie's eyes widened in horror as she saw the headmistress of the whole KPAC, Mrs. Ristretto, who was obsessed with ristretto coffee. She had wrinkles all over her face, her saggy skin drooping down, with a fierce frown. You could see a few of her teeth missing when she smiled her famous 'crooked crone' smile, and it didn't help with the old lady style of her that she had a walking stick.

Sylveon froze and stopped sliding down the rope when she saw the headmistress, glaring up at her, furiously waving her walking stick at her. Sylveon knew she'd be in trouble, but when the headmistress was involved...she was in deep poo.

Sylvie didn't dare raise her hand, but most students were staring at her, although some had their eyes focused on the headmistress, gazing at her old lady-likeness. Sylvie let out a miserable sigh, as her legs and arms shaked and turned to jelly. She had read about the staff at thi school - the headmistress was the sternest, and the most worst. Sylvie lifted her arm up an inch, but then put it back down at her, hanging her head down in shame so she couldn't see the excited stares of the students that wanted to see drama.

Sean, feeling horribly sorry for the poor girl, looked around at all the excited people. Something bubbled within him. He didn't quite figure it out, but he figured it was rage. He hadn't felt this since the time he had gotten angry with his tutor about something. He didn't remember why he was angry with her, but in this scenario he knew why he was angry. These people all wanted some drama. He hated drama, how could they EVER like the notion of someone getting into trouble? It's cringe-worthy at best, and most of the time he felt bad. Horrible even. He didn't care if he got sent to the headmistress's office just because he yelled at most of the kids here. He forgot about his shyness and stood up for the poor girl, glaring at everyone whom thought this was a funny joke. His Pokemon, feeling the rage and his face quickly turning into a mad frown and his eyes shining with hatred, looked at him with worry. Not with fear, but worry. They knew that he was quite the dangerous when angry, but he never did anything to harm anyone. He just got up into people's faces. Of course, this wasn't him at all, but the fact that he liked to bottle up his emotions probably got the better of him in this situation.

Joltz, Cider, and Arboria looked at each other, then at Sean. They saw how determined he was to protect his friends and they appreciated that. They stood alongside him, casting glares at the other Pokemon who were owned by these foolish trainers.

Sino sighed raising her hand, "It was me ma'am... " She said keeping the mask on her eyes trembled in fear, her body shook ,as she awaited her punishment, Sylvie did'nt deserve this more then anyone else, She lifted up the mask to smile at Sylvie, sliding it back on, facing them the headmistress, Sino felt like she had to do this, She felt a great importance on helping Sylvie, Sino trembled, as she couldn't stop now. She stepped forward toward the headmistress.

Sylvie's mouth opened in shock as Sino raised her hand and said it was her. Sylvie couldn't bear this - Sean was glaring at the drama-needing students, and Sino had just lied to help her. Sylvie ran forward, accidentally kind of bumping Sino out of the way and standing in front of the headmistress, who pointed her angry eyes and crooked nose from Sino to Sylvie. "No, I'm responsible. Sino, thank you...but Sylveon is my Pokemon." Sylvie murmured, not wanting kind Sino to take the blame. Under the mask, Sino seemed kind and cheerful, although Sylvie still did find the mask creepy.

The headmistress shot a frightening, withering glare at Sylvie, jabbing her walking stick near her face in fury. "HOW DARE YOU DO THIS!" She roared all of a sudden. "HOW DARE YOU LET THAT RABID BEAST OF A CREATURE UNSUPERVISED! LOOK AT THE DESTRUCTION SHE HAS CAUSED! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR POKEMON! COME WITH ME TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW, AND WHEN I COME BACK OUT HERE AFTER WE CHOOSE YOUR PUNISHMENT, THAT BLASTED SYLVEON WILL GET WHAT IT DESERVES!"

Sylvie hung her head in sad shame the whole time, a single tear forming at the corner of her eye. She heard students snickering behind her while others whispered in anticipation, waiting for the next thing to happen. Others were shocked - but most were snickering and glad to have seen drama. The headmistress began to slowly waddle away while using her walking stick, while Sylvie glumly followed behind, her head drooping as she stared at her shoes.

Sylveon watched in misery, hanging onto the clothes rope. She didn't want Sylvie to get in trouble, only her! She speedily slid down the rope of clothing and ran through the dormitory building doors as people pointed the Sylveon out, gossiping, snickering and whispering to each other. Sylveon had been taught well by Sylvie to always be kind, thoughtful, generous to those needy...all those good traits a mother would teach their child. Sylveon had listened, but couldn't help restraining herself from pulling a prank once in a while.

She burst into the elevator and jabbed the Floor Six button, leaping out of the elevator doors as they pinged open and barging into Sylvie's unlocked dormitory room. She untied the clothing rope from the door and began to heave the rope up back into the window, a pile of Sylvie's clothes slowly forming as she yanked the rope up, Sylvie continuing to follow the headmistress in shame, feeling miserable while also boiling in fury at Sylveon.

Halt and Glaceon were running down a river through a small patch of woods. "Isn't this a nice place to hang?" Halt asked aloud. 'Yup.' A voice from behind him said. "Did you hear that, Glaceon?" He asked as he turned to his partner. She shook her head no. "Good. I thought I was going crazy." He said as he turned back around. "Nope!" Said the same voice, but it seemed more familiar. "Now really, is someone there?" Halt asked as he turned. "No." Said the voice bluntly, but Halt would swear the voice came from Glaceon. "Lets just get back to the school." He said, and raced away, wondering if he was just tired from battling before, or just going crazy. 'I just heard Glaceon talk, that doesn't happen.' He thought as he ran over, just in time to see Sylvie walking behind the headmistress.

(Alright here comes my late response. I've been moving so ;-; should be consistent in a few days)

Whyne watched the situation unfold from the rooftop. He could make out that the girl got into trouble and was led off by someone, but he couldn't exactly tell who. Though, it was clear it was a member of the staff.

"Maybe...now isn't the best time to tell her about it...I should just...wait..." Said Whyne.

"Told you Whyne...Still...I don't think you should start the conversation like that...you should probably introduce yourself?" Said Sli.

Whyne began to lead the group to the elevator with Cilantro clumsily fumbling about until inevitably making it to the elevator. Whyne paused for a moment, as he forgot his floor number. Ampi the Ampharos poked her hand against the 6 button.

"Sixth floor. You know, because we're in the 600's?" Said Ampi. Whyne got a little bit flustered from this.

"I. I knew that! Sheesh, you gals don't have faith in me" said Whyne jokingly.

"I mean, you-" Ampi began to speak before being stopped by Whyne.

"I didn't need an explanation Ampi..." Said Whyne.

"I was just joking, of course I got faith in you! I think..." Said Ampi. Amber gave Ampi a little hit to the head as a signal to stop now before it was too late. Whyne let out a little chuckle. Though, he does feel a tad guilty of the failures he has brought upon them.

The door opened to the sixth floor and the group walked out. Again, Cilantro fumbled about, bumping into walls in the process. Though, not that hard. Whyne wasn't paying attention, doubting he'd actually fall out of the building now. Though while he was not looking, Cilantro enter the room with the Sylveon on accident.

"He'll eventually get how to walk...right?" Asked Whyne.

The group remained silent for a bit before Amber said

"Sure...sure he will..."

"Why...Whyne.......lemme sleep......" Said Cilantro in the room with the Sylveon.

(SOMEONE JUST INTERACT WITH ME)

Sean felt enraged from the students. As the headmistress walked away with Sylvie and the teachers disbanded, he saw one girl who was shooting glares at the retreating Sylvie. Before he did anything, he took the sling with the Pichu egg off of his body and gave it to his Pokemon to watch over and keep safe, while he went over to do some business. Sean walked up to girl and yelled in her face, startling the poor girl. "Why must people like you always crave this stupid attention called drama!? WHY?! You might as well get into trouble and let's see how you face it now!" he said, shoving the lass and his Irish accent becoming very prevalent. She retaliated with a slap, but he dodged and shoved her to the ground. The other kids were getting really nervous around this kid. This kid just blew up just because they liked drama, but it was this girl that really tipped him off. This girl had said something about spreading rumors about poor Sylvie, just because "she deserved it". No... He won't abide by this while he just stood back.

Sean yelled at the girl, while glaring her down with his steely eyes: "If anyone, make your stupid rumors about me. Now suck a fart out of my butthole and beat it, ya cute hoor (Cute hoor in Irish just means someone who is sly but doesn't look it)."

He kicked the dirt at her as her friends picked her up and hurried off to the big building, while the girl that was being "abused" yelled at Sean how her dad was going to hear about this. Sean yelled at her to do it, wanting her to just shut up. Joltz, Cider, and Arboria were quite surprised by his actions. They never saw him like this. The only time Joltz ever saw him like this was when he was an Eevee and he was angry at his tutor because she made him angry, wanting to see if he really was going to do anything if anyone made him angry.

Last edited:
Sino looked at Sylvie as she was taken sighing, "I..." Sino sighed walking back inside to the library, As she sat at a table sighing, Banging her head on the table...

Aku walked around the academy yawning and streaching, her Zoura, giggling climbing on Aku's left shoulder, Aku continued to walk around searching for the dorms. As she sighed "God darn, Why is it so quiet...." She said yelling, a bit embarrassed as she looked around to make sure none heard her.

Last edited:
Sean sighed, picked up the sling and egg and hooked them back on his shoulders and set the egg carefully on his chest. He could feel movement, but it shivered a bit, as if they were scared. I guess these baby Pokemon heard his yelling and were probably scared. He felt sorry for the fellas and walked inside, his Pokemon trailing behind him, and the kids giving him a wide berth. Why did he blow up like that? Yea, people liked drama, but as much as these kids??? Darn, he really wished he could've controlled himself better. All he wanted was to hide away, in fear that someone's going to retaliate and hurt him and his Pokemon. He continued on, but felt the urge to go up to the 6th floor. Maybe there were more people to converse with. Even though the last thing on his mind should be conversing with people, he felt bad and wanted to make more good impressions for all the bad ones he just did. Hopefully the people up on the 6th floor didn't see how he reacted.

As the elevator doors dinged to the 6th floor, he walked around a bit, his Pokemon thinking as to why he'd be up here if his room is on the first floor above ground level. After wandering around aimlessly, he saw Whyne walking around with fully-evo-.... Wait.... Fully evolved Pokemon? Why was he here? Was he that experienced or did someone just wanted this guy to have an easier time in school? Whatever the case, he decided to find out, wanting to get the past experience of dealing with those brats outside out of his mind. He walked up to Whyne, asking: "I don't know why you are here if you have fully-evolved Pokemon, but whatever it is, I'll introduce myself anyway. I'm Sean, what's your name?"

Joltz and Arboria walked up to Whyne's Pokemon, while Cider perched on Sean's shoulder, looking at the Goodra curiously.

Sylveon looked behind her and saw a Leafeon in her room. Well, her and Sylvie's room. She hissed fiercely and shot a deathly glare at the Leafeon who dared to enter her territory. Sylveon raised her paw as a threat, baring her teeth and pointing her claws directly at the Eeveelution. Normally Sylveon would've made friends with another Eeveelution, but she felt miserable and guilty for causing Sylvie's punishment with the headmistress. She just wanted to be left alone.

The headmistress stayed completely silent as she harshly held Sylvie by the wrist, which Sylvie felt shouldn't be allowed for teachers to be doing - her nails were digging into Sylvie's skin like little spikes. Then they both entered the headmistress' office, which was off limits to students except for in situations like these. The old angry lady plopped down into her chair at her desk, holding her back, wincing as she sat as Sylvie sat in a chair opposite to her. The headmistress furiously glared at her, narrowing her eyes at her with a withering stare frightening enough to make Sylvie shiver in fear. The headmistress let out a brief, mad sigh, her breath reeking of mint and biscuits - a weird combination, although kinda smelling like mint chocolate biscuits, that being a nice smell, although not strong - enough blabbing. The headmistress put both her hands together like how Mr. Burns always does before saying his catchphrase 'Excellent...' in The Simpsons.

"Where did you get that Eevee?" The old lady hissed at her, spit flying onto Sylvie's face as her breath continued to reek of mint and biscuits, the smell so strong that Sylvie had to slightly turn her head to the side to avoid these masses of stink. Mint biscuits though - they smell nice, but when they're not actually combined to smell like mint biscuits, it smells gross. Not like a level of extreme gross, I mean, smell my armpits when I'm sweaty, NOW THATS EXTREME - (actually no don't you may faint) but still gross. Like your breath after eating garlic - no wait, that's pretty gross, in my opinion though, not all of you may agree -

*Jessica is whacked on the head with a frying pan*
Jessica:
OKAY DAMNIT, I WILL CARRY ON WITH THE ACTUAL RP! Geez, RP directors these days, so bossy - *gets whacked again* OWWWW
Director: God damnit Jessica, just get on with it, otherwise we'll hire Charli -
Jessica: NOOOOOO NOT MY BROTHER!!!! Whispers: he sucks at RPing and i understand he is only five but seriously - he makes up the most craziest, most not-making-sense things - *gets whacked again* Ohh wait, I geddit, you're trying to give me a concussion! Hand me that hammer over there - *Gets whacked with the frying pan* Okay, fine, don't listen to anybody else's opinions, you damn, stubborn butt-faces - *and then she gets whacked by the frying pan all the way to the other side of Earth*

Ahem. Sylvie turned back to the headmistress struggling to not laugh when she noticed she had a piece of paper stuck onto her back saying:
"I'm old, my hair is made of mould and I have a cold. Explains my face looking like a wrinkly tomato."

"My mum gave her to me when I was five." She murmured with as serious a face as she could pull, trying to not burst into peals of giggles as she didn't dare look at the headmistress' face, worried she would imagine her face as a wrinkly tomato.

"She is to be suspended from the school." The headmistress snapped coldly. This set Sylvie into a hysterical laugh, clutching her tummy as she giggled crazily, unable to stop. The headmistress widened her eyes with fierce rage, confused as to why this girl, who was currently in deep poo, was giggling while being told her punishment.

"Why are you giggling like a foolish preschooler?" The headmistress demanded, outraged, still spraying spit all over Sylvie as her putrid breath aroma strangled the room of its fresh air.

"I-I'm sorry," Sylvie choked out, giggling still, although she had calmed down a bit. "I'm sorry, your Pokemon can get suspened?" She spluttered, regaining her hysterical giggling as she burst into another giggling fit. The headmistress glared, looking like any second now she could explode with anger like a Voltorb/Electrode.

"Your punishment - today, you shall stay in your room the whole time. As for that blasted, foul, pink troublemaker - she may not be allowed to come out of your room today either. As you are new, this isn't even a quarter of the punishment you'd get if you weren't new," She snarled fiercely, looking like she was purposely showing off the dirty, yellow/orange/brown, plaque-y teeth as if she hadn't brushed them since she was a baby. They looked horrid. Didn't help that a few were missing as well as the gross teeth - it made her look a bit like a witch - her crooked nose, wrinkly, saggy face, her dirty teeth, spots on her nose that looked like warts...

Sylvie forced herself to stop giggling and to look solemn as she stared back at the headmistress. "Yes, thank you, may I leave?" She asked quickly, desperate to get out of this horribly designed, bare green and brown office before the headmistress changed her mind about Sylveon and her's punishment. The headmistress nodded briefly, looking grumpy as she slumped down into her chair and switched on a tiny, old fashioned box TV on a shelf above her door. Sylvie fled the room speedily, rushing down the corridor, out the teachers lounge and back into the normal corridors. She went down the one flight of stairs and onto floor one, before sprinting outside.

Most of the students had disbanded after Sylvie had been taken away, but around a quarter were still gossiping and whispering, snickering with eachother - then they saw Sylvie in front of the doors to the KPAC. Most pointed at her, making it obvious they were talking about her as they cupped eachothers ears while whispering. Sylvie glared at the majority who were watching her and flew into the dormitory and building and into the elevator, up to floor six. She sighed and prepared to see Sylveon, slowly walking down the corridor and into her dormitory. However, she saw Sylveon fiercely hissing at a Leafeon, not even noticing Sylvie. Anyway, Sylvie suddenly felt uneasy about the thought of talking to Sylveon, and quickly darted down the corridor, down the elevator before reappearing outside. She wasn't going to listen to the detention punishment - it was dumb! None of this was Sylvie's fault - she had taught Sylveon since she was a newborn Eevee - it was Sylveon's own fault for deciding to pull pranks, and this pranks was COMPLETELY Sylveon's fault. Sylveon deserved the detention, but not Sylvie.

Aku later bumped into Sylvie collapsing into the ground, Some odd looking supplies spread out across the floor, Zala, slamed onto the ground, getting up growling at Sylvie, Aku pulled the young Zorua away from Sylvie , Slowly picking up the supplies ,blushing "Oh my! Im So so sorry are you ok? " Aku said in a worried tone, Zala sat quietly ,filled with rage....

Status
Not open for further replies.