• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP - Kalos Pokemon Academy College Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Tyler rolls his eyes and grabs his jar of wafers and starts greedily eating them one by one in front of you*

The main thing I find strange is that people seem to despise it... almost as if they wanna kill it with fire.

Oh and since I'm sure you all are going to know which fan made Pokémon of mine I'm using for the RP, I happened to post their information sheets along with his respective trainer on the mainstream bios just recently.

I could make another character..... Although, I don't want to go through making another character again XD No matter how much I love making characters, I get burned out after awhile. Maybe later??? I'm also working, doing projects for my written works, and trying to get scholarships before I start college in a couple of weeks :/ Anyway, the rules are on the the actual RP thread.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No profanity rules tho. It's alright. (It actually isn't but I would feel even worse if I made someone make a character for Vax) maybe Sylvia lol maybe

Also, relationships between people who love each other might as well exist in an RP, seeing as how romance is allowed, and I know people would love that. xD

Name: Theo Shellby
Hometown: Goldenrod city - Johto
Height: 6"2
Weight: 88kg
Personality: He is laid back, relaxed, sarcastic, funny and a bit of a troublemaker. He is considerably caring to Pokemon, especially baby/hatchlings
Appearance: He has short black hair and green eyes, he wears a red and black hat and wears a red jacket over a blue shirt. He wears black jeans and black trainers. He has a white backpack as well. he wears a black wrist watch on his left arm.
Skills: He is good at looking after Pokemon, breeding and dealing with baby Pokemon. He is a great cook and has a good knowledge of Pokemon biology.
Past: His parents owned the Pokemon daycare next to Goldenrod City and so he grew around a variety of different Pokemon at all times and often had to look after many, hatchlings and baby Pokemon, so he already has plenty of experience and he wants to hone his skills at school to become a Pokemon Breeder.
Family: Jerry Shellby (Father) Karoline Shellby (Mother)
Pokémon: Chase the Tepig Hatchling

I decided to give Sean an egg with Pichu twins. :) Hope that's alright. That would just mean he has more Pokemon to deal with. XD

Even though the Pikachu line are mammals and therefore should give birth to live pups, if the Pokemon embryos still need developing then they'll appear in eggs. This usually happens in captivity, either in the daycare or while with the trainer on an adventure. The only reason why this happens is because of the stress levels on doing such things (whether it be unfamiliar surroundings or unfamiliar Pokemon nearby, that they deem as threats, especially during that time). They would rather let their trainers/owners be a sort of mid-wife and take care of the egg/Pokemon with them.

Last edited:
I guess I'll go ahead and sign up. AND TRY NOT TO MESS UP THIS TIME. Also, goodnight Cosmic!

CHARACTERS!
Name: Chester Conway
Hometown: Sootopolis City
Height: 5'3
Weight: 121 lb.
Personality: There's a lot to say about Chester, but if there's anything you need to know it's that he's shy and a bit cold. Of course he's also foolish, intellectual and funny, but they're in shorter supply, especially because he only acts like that around friends. This is what he's mostly liked for. Often times people will count on him and his courageous nature in times of need. Nobody's perfect, of course and Chester has plenty of rainy days too. He'll usually keep his mouth shut to make sure he doesn't spill the beans about something. Also, his selfish ways and impish nature tend to get in the way and could ruin plenty of evenings. Fortunately his quirky nature is usually there to help mends things when needed.

Appearance: Chester has brown hair, and wears black rectangular eyeglasses. He has a hyphema in his right eye, and his left eye is a leaf-green color. He tends to constantly wear a black zippered hoodie over a random shirt, and sweatpants. Chester also makes sure to wear a spiked bracelet. He's not sure why.

Skills: Chester has great skills when it comes to raising pokemon, and knows a fair bit about pokemon and human biology. He wants to be an Ace Trainer someday, though.
Past: Chester was born into a family in Sootopolis City. He lived happily until he was about 10 years old, but at that point life began to change. He got a Pokemon, started to travel a lot, and was ok. But he got bored of traveling, and he didn't like not being able to see his old friends. So, when him and his parents reached Kalos, he hid away, and wasn't seen until the next month. Chester then ended up in an orphanage, and a nice man adopted him. He lives in a house in Snowbelle City, and that is where Chester lives to this day.
Family: Marie Conway (mother) Samuel Conway (father) Dominic Hale (stepfather)
Pokémon: Cherry the Dedenne (Female) and Lunar the Lunatone

Is this ok?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.