• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Quest Now Available on Android and iOS

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
PRart_Mewtwo_RGB_300dpi_(1)_png_jpgcopy.jpg
The latest free to play mobile Pokémon game, Pokémon Quest, is now available to download on Android and iOS worldwide. You can find out more about the game in the trailer below:

Pokémon Quest was first announced and released on Nintendo Switch at the end of May. To celebrate its release on mobile devices, players will have the ability to purchase a "Mini Expedition Pack" which gives you a special Pikachu knowing the move Surf, 100 PM Tickets and a statue item modelled after a surfing Pikachu. This is only available for the first 72 hours of your game though, so make sure you don't miss out!

It's also worth noting that you cannot transfer save data between the Switch and Mobile app, so the two will always be separate saves. Will you be double dipping and downloading the game on mobile or starting your adventures for the first time in Pokémon Quest?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Darn. I had a feeling that the save data wouldn’t be transferable but I was still innocently hopeful that they’d find a way to make it work. Ah well. I’ve just sunk so much time into the Switch version already that I’m not sure if I can bring myself to restart the game. @_@