1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon OR/AS Special Demo Code.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by UndeadRaptor13, Oct 30, 2014.

1. So, I have an extra code for the OR/AS Special Demo if anyone wants it. To keep it fair I'm going to do a giveaway drawing for it, if you want the code, post your favorite Pokemon below along with a picture of it. I'll randomly draw one person's name from a bowl and they will win the code.

(Edit by Admin: Feel free to use this topic as a general Demo Code Request topic, but remember to tell us which region that you live in when requesting a code!)

#1 UndeadRaptor13, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
  2. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

@UndeadRaptor13 Probably best to state if it's a US or European code as well. :)

I have a European code to give away but have had no takers as of yet. Just putting that out there...

3. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

I also have a European code. Just let me know if you want it and I'll give it to you. :p

4. Burgundy

Burgundy Formerly SuperSableye24

I guess this can be the demo code giveaway thread. I have an extra US demo code. :)

5. Yes, mine is also a US demo code. (No shortages on demos here I see.)

6. can i have a code(US) please? :halo:

7. What I like about the demo is how you can continue to play on it even after the first 5 - 10 times!

8. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Only noticed this topic now!
    Any chance that you still have the extra code? My youngest sister wasn't able to receive a code via the Trainer Club email and has been wanting to play the demo, so I'll happily take the code off your hands if you have no one else to give it to. ^^

9. Anyone have a spare european code for me

10. Burgundy

Burgundy Formerly SuperSableye24

So sorry Linkachu, I already gave it away. ;(

11. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

I do! I'll drop you a private message with it in a second :)

12. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

No problem! :) What she doesn't know about won't hurt her anyways. ;D

13. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

My friends said they had spare ORAS demo codes for North America. I'll have to double check with them when they're up (it's currently late in Korea) and see if they still have them, but yeah, just throwing that out there. :)

14. Can someone give me a spare US demo code please?

15. would also love a U.S. demo code if anyone would love to be a saint. You can email me at murphyjon777@gmail.com and my soul would belong to you.:)

16. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

I don't know how long this will be available (might only be accessible today) but YTV.com has created a Pokemon-related blog article that includes an embedded ORAS demo code generator. The generated demo codes should work for anyone who owns a North American 3DS. I'd check the page out ASAP if you need a code or know someone who still does:

http://www.ytv.com/blog/get-a-special-demo-version-code-today/#b-red

(Fyi - You need to enter the displayed CAPTCHA to generate an ORAS demo code)

I abused the generator and grabbed both of you unique codes (sent them to you in a private conversation), so hopefully they work properly! :)

#18 Linkachu, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
    Shiny Lyni likes this.
  17. I would like it

18. may i have it please?

can i have it? please

#20 angelraichu, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
  19. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

@angelraichu - I believe that UndeadRaptor already gave his spare code to someone, so he may not have another to spare. Do you live in North America or Europe?

20. @Linkachu North america

21. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Cool. I've PMed you a North American code that should hopefully work. Let me know if it doesn't! ^^

22. i would like a demo code from unreadraptor13

May i please have a demo code

can i please have code

#24 charizard 45, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
  23. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

@charizard 45 - Asking you the same question as angelraichu: which region do you live in? :)

24. Can I please have a US demo code?

25. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

I'm throwing you one in a PM. Let me know if it works! :)