• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Only World (Dead)

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
"Wow, thanks Sam! This is awesome!" Wally was in awe of his new scarf.
Wally remembered that he had found an old satchel in the woods and was wearing it. Inside was his old scarf, and wrapped inside that was his treasured Thunder Stone.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage saw Oliver blushing and she giggled. "I never really believe I'd make friends...so I thought I'd come here. And look where it brought us: Me dating you, Stopping some crazy spirit. We had an adventure here." BS explained. "That's why I came here in the first place...to have an adventure. Now it looks like I'm going to spend time with you." She added, poking Oliver's nose cutely.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver blushed a lot. Mirage poking his nose made him tickle. "I'm only here because Jett and the cave collapse. Before that, I never had any friends. Now I'm here." Oliver replied. Oliver teared up in happy tears. This was the happiest day in his life.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver moved closer to Mirage. He blushed. "We two are the best together. Saving each other so many times." Oliver told Mirage. "I might not even be here without me. You evolved to save me. Thank you..."

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Once they landed at the lake, Wally ran as fast as he could and jumped in! It was the perfect temperature! "Woo hoo!!!!" Wally shouted.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage blushed deeply. "Yeah...so many..." She said as she moved closer to Oliver, putting her head on his shoulder. "I love you..." She whispered.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally was having so much fun in the lake, he didn't even realize it was getting dark! He had never had this much fun in a long time!

SaiyanDakon

Mirage blushed deeply when Oliver slept on top of her. She thought about the first time she met Roy. Where is that Nidoran? Mirage thought. She continued to think about Roy until drifted into sleep and began thinking about Oliver.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally swam out of the lake onto shore, determined to find his friend. He now noticed it was getting dark, but he didn't care. His friend was out there, and Wally was going to find him.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
OOC: Or we could start a new. Sometimes it's not the best to try to stretch a story too much. Brand new characters, and a new world is kinda overdue. (basically Mania's idea) Let's do a poll. Should we have trainers? It might be cool. Or a different story with the same rules.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
OOC: I'm going to have my character have the same name and species though. I just kinda like how it played out with Wally.
Yeah, but others should change. Otherwise it would be the same. Now we might get more Rp'ers with the second one.

Maybe we could have it be in a region (Without human cities and stuff)