• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Only World (Dead)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I know, that was cool. I loved it. But all good things come to an end. For example, Lee

Can you please delete your old characters, so we start as fast as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
The sequel just seems like a shameful cash grab sorry. Not really gonna partake.

P.S If anyone wants to draw Oliver x Mirage, please send it to me! (That would be cool!)

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
(They really are...should we just do a different one but still with the same characters because they have a good story? I mean Mirage and Oliver really need time together with their friends.)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I know, but It just seems weird to do a sequel to me. Who knows?

Always remember Oliver x Mirage. They even saved each others' lives, in the name of love.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Dang, now I'm sad. I can't seem to RP again. Well, it was fun while it lasted.
(Although, Poor Oliver got beat up to be Legally deaf 3 times in a row.)

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
No....I want this to continue...I can't live like this when I'm thinking of this "dead" RP. I want to make a difference...I don't this to die...Jett, Mirage, Oliver, Roy, Wally, Sam....they can't yet and they won't die now...

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
All good things come to a close. They did't die. Mirage and Oliver are still with each other. In their universe. There's no way to resurrect a dead Rp. Try not to be sad. Roleplaying shouldn't affect you in real life. It's just for fun.

Story update: The book is 11 pages long, and I've only gone through 4 Rp pages xD. Also, because it is sad to seem them go, I might make more plot.