• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Only World (Dead)

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally was still sound asleep, even after being dragged.
giphy.gif

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage felt the heat from the sun and woke up. She stretched and yawned. Mirage then nudged Oliver to wake up. "Wake up love...come on.." She said.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally felt the warmth of the sun and started to oped his eyes. He got up and walked around a little. He went to see if anyone else was awake because he wanted to play!
1842354e5e6899297bf203b2af4d1ed7eee99ed2_hq.gif

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver leaned over too much, and fell in. He was too weak to swim, so he got carried away. He hit a rock on the way. He managed to get out, but he fainted on to the land, far away from the other Pokemon.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
He woke up, and coughed out water. "..." He tried to scream help! He saw Pikachu swim by him. He started to feel extreme weight. His legs collapsed underneath him. They didn't collapse, but he just fell down. He couldn't move his tiny legs. He started to cry...

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Oliver didn't answer, so he asked again. Still no answer. Wally then started jumping and moving around, and then figured he couldn't hear, so he wrote his question in the dirt.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally wrote "Oh" in the sand. He wondered how he could get Oliver back home. He is bigger and heavier than Wally, but Wally thinks he will be able to drag him. Wally writes in the sand, "I think I can drag you, but it might take a while and it might not be that fast."

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
"Hi Sam! I'm gonna drag Oliver back home! Go tell the others we'll be back soon!" Wally shouted to Sam.
Wally grabbed Oliver's arms and began dragging him across the shore.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver coughed. "Thank you, Mirage!" Oliver wrote. He tried to hug Mirage, but he couldn't move his legs. He wrote, "I can't move my legs. I don't know why."

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage blushed and motioned towards Wally. "He came up with the idea but I just grabbed you out of there." She wrote back.