• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Only World (Dead)

Freeing Mirage from the Dark Spirit, Lee stood before her and turned his back to her. He would protect her even if it cost him his life. He faced the Manectric with his fighting stance.

Lee turned to Mirage and smiled. "I don't need you with me in order to love you. I understand you're taken, but even if you do not choose to be with me I shall protect you and love you forever and always. Go to him, Mirage. Allow me to cover for you."

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage heard crashing in the woods and she ran toward it. She ran until he found Oliver crashing against a tree. "My love...I would never betray you..I hated Lee for forcing me to think I loved him but he's a fool for thinking that. I'll love you forever." She said to Oliver.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver saw a blurry figure as big as him run fast at him. He couldn't understand anything she said or did. He was startled. He slowly backed away, into a tree.

Heavily wounded, he faced the Manectric.

Because of the damage he had suffered from not only the other Pokemon but mostly from his own training, Lee was on death's door. This battle would likely be his last. And he was going to die fighting it to love Mirage.

Even if she hated him, he was going to die here for her. There could be no love greater than that; he knew as much as Oliver may have loved her, he would never go so far as to die for her. And Lee had no choice but to prove it.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally saw Mirage and Oliver reunited. He smiled and started to walk over to where the two were standing, but he stopped, thinking that they wouldn't want to be disturbed by a little ol' annoying Pikachu like himself. After all, both of them were now larger than he was and could probably accidentally step on him or something. Wally just leaned against a tree and watched the two reunite.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver's whiskers perked up. He felt like this was Mirage. He wrote in the ground. "Who are you?" But because it was hard to see, it looked like something else.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage saw Oliver back away into a tree and realized that he couldn't hear, speak or see. "Oh my love...what happened?" She whispered to herself. She saw Oliver write on the ground. She wrote ,"its me...Mirage. I evolved into a Zoroark." She smiled at her lover.

Lee walked through the forest after his battle with the Manectric. He was bleeding profusely, his breath was running short.

He stumbled toward Oliver and Mirage, limping to them before suddenly falling down.

Punching the ground, he caught himself on his knees and looked up at the two of them with a weak smile. "I'm glad you're both alright... please... forgive me for all the damage that I have caused. I never meant for it to be this way... all I ever wanted was to be stronger. And along the way.. I shamefully fell in love."

He looked at Mirage sorrowfully. "Keep her safe, Oliver. She's truly... special."

He collapsed, having breathed his last breath. The Hitmonchan passed away with a sincere smile upon his face. The forest's greatest fighter had left the world.

Roy sniffled and quickly wiped away the tears that formed in his eyes from watching the couple. "Go! You wonderful couple, you!" He excitedly whispered to himself.

SaiyanDakon

She saw Oliver write "Why are you here?" and so she responded with, "I came back for you...I love you....no one will forget that..not even yourself..look inside you and you'll see the truth...I only went close to Lee was so I could attack him for what he did to you." Mirage looked embarrassed and looked down.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
She saw Oliver write "Why are you here?" and so she responded with, "I came back for you...I love you....no one will forget that..not even yourself..look inside you and you'll see the truth...I only went close to Lee was so I could attack him for what he did to you." Mirage looked embarrassed and looked down.

Oliver blushed. He tried to hug Mirage, but missed because of his eyes. The wounds on his scalchops healed, an they were in one piece. So was his heart. But not his body.

((It is indeed sad, but all good things must come to an end! Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this role-play for allowing me to role-play with all of you :) It was a ton of fun, and I honestly enjoyed it a ton.

I've been role-playing for years, and my only intention was to show you all how fun it can be. However the most important thing that comes with role-playing is sacrifice; and there is no greater sacrifice than being able to sacrifice your own character for the sake of the plot.

Put the story above you at all times and don't let your emotions get the best of you! Happy role-playing everyone!))

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
((It is indeed sad, but all good things must come to an end! Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this role-play for allowing me to role-play with all of you :) It was a ton of fun, and I honestly enjoyed it a ton.

I've been role-playing for years, and my only intention was to show you all how fun it can be. However the most important thing that comes with role-playing is sacrifice; and there is no greater sacrifice than being able to sacrifice your own character for the sake of the plot.

Put the story above you at all times and don't let your emotions get the best of you! Happy role-playing everyone!))

OOC: Woah that's so nice. Happy RP'ing too. We'll miss you ♥! You made my first RP more awesome.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally saw Lee pass, and Wally ran over to where he was, not thinking and started crying. He was remembering his first battle with Lee. Without even knowing it, Lee had taught Wally so much. Wally found inner strength during that battle that he had never felt before. "Thank you, Lee..." Wally whispered. "Thank you..."

SaiyanDakon

Mirage grabbed Oliver and blushed. She kissed him and hugged him. "I'm glad you're still here." She said, nuzzling him.

Wally saw Lee pass, and Wally ran over to where he was, not thinking and started crying. He was remembering his first battle with Lee. Without even knowing it, Lee had taught Wally so much. Wally found inner strength during that battle that he had never felt before. "Thank you, Lee..." Wally whispered. "Thank you..."
Held within the dead Hitmonchan's glove was a stone. A stone that had evolved along with the Tyrogue when he had become a Hitmonchan; imbued with his newly learnt Thunderpunch, it had conveniently created a Thunderstone for the Pikachu to take as a token with him to remember Lee by.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage grabbed Oliver and put him on her back. "We should get out of here. Hold on." She wrote. Mirage smiled at Oliver and blushed. When they were home, She saw Oliver climb into bed. Mirage lied down next to Oliver, blushing deeply.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally saw the Thunder Stone in Lee's hand. Wally took of his scarf and wrapped the Thunder Stone inside of it. "I'll have to make a bag to store this..." Wally started crying again.

Wally followed Mirage and Oliver to the river.

SaiyanDakon

Mirage blushed and kissed Oliver back. She stared at the sky and went to sleep, recalling everything that has happened.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally was trying his best to follow behind Mirage and Oliver, but he was running out of breath. Wally became very sleepy and started stumbling. He yawned and fell asleep.

Last edited: