• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Only World (Dead)

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver woke up. He saw Pikachu hiding. Oliver remembers him, but that was back when he couldn't hear. Oliver waved at Pikachu, to try to get his attention.

OOC:
I said 'Pikachu' because my character hasn't met Wally yet, well not enough to get a name.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally then noticed the Noivern was talking with the same Oshawott that he had seen earlier! Wally got very excited and started walking over to say hi.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
"Hi there! My name is Wally. I think I saw you earlier today with another Pokemon. Are you feeling okay?" Wally asked the Oshawott.

Name (Optional): Prometheus
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Houndour
Nature (How do you act?): Cordial yet defensive
Characteristic (A trait): Chipped ear. Scar on neck from a fight.
Appearance (Optional, because POKEMON only): Male. Wears a spiked collar.

Prometheus had just finished marking a tree when he noticed a quatro of Pokemon. He barked happily and trotted over to where they were. A Noivern, Emolga, Pikachu, and Oshawatt. He sniffed at them cautiously before panting. "Hiya, I'm Prometheus."

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver grinned before writing down, "Hello! What's your name?" Oliver never mentioned his disabilities.

OOC:
Welcome to the crew, aerotheyonko! Please make sure you have read the rp in order not to ruin it. Enjoy!

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally read Oshawott's last note and wrote "My name's Wally if you didn't already know :). What's your name?"
Wally also noticed the Houndour approaching. Wally got a little worried and then realized it was coming over to say hi. Wally then said "Hi, I'm Wally! It's nice to meet you!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver wrote to Wally, "Hello. I'm Oliver!" then for some reason, he ran off into the forest. Crossing the raging river. Then there were loud scratching sounds.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally read Oliver's note. When he looked up, Oliver was running towards the river! Wally started running after him. "Oliver, what are you doing?!" He shouted.

Name (Optional): Lee
Pokemon (Which one are you?): Tyrogue
Nature (How do you act?): Adamant
Characteristic (A trait): Hates to lose
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Oliver made his way through the forest, the sound of a peculiarly consistent thump may have become blatantly audible to him.

The cause of this was none other than Lee, a Tyrogue who went about living every second of his life as if he had something to prove. As if there were a chip on his shoulder, as if the whole of the world were against him. He currently stood before a blank log, kicking at it constantly.

"994... 995... 996...!"

The Tyrogue suddenly fell backward, unable to withstand the intense training he was forcing himself into. He grew angry at his failure, his hand slamming down against the grass beneath him.

"If I can't do a thousand Low Sweeps, then it'll be a thousand Mach Punches instead!"

He stood up to his feet suddenly, facing himself toward the log once more. And away he went, unleashing blow after blow upon it.

"1... 2... 3...!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver couldn't reply, because of his disabilities. Oliver was eating berries that he usually ate. While he was eating, he heard the thumps and started trembling. He ended up crying on the floor after realizing what he was doing, and he thought was being chased. "I'm... losing... control." he thought.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally finally caught up with Oliver to see a Tyrouge punching a log repeatedly. He wondered why the Tyrouge was doing this, so Wally introduced himself. "Hi there! I'm Wally. May I ask what you are doing?"

Wally also noticed Oliver starting to cry and run away. Before Wally could get an answer from the Tyrouge, Wally ran after Oliver.

Wally finally caught up with Oliver to see a Tyrouge punching a log repeatedly. He wondered why the Tyrouge was doing this, so Wally introduced himself. "Hi there! I'm Wally. May I ask what you are doing?"
With his tenth punch hitting its mark, Lee paused and grew silent. It was a long while before he turned around to face the Pikachu that had so generously interrupted his training. Frustrated at mostly himself for his lack of progression, it almost seemed as though Lee were about to take it out on Wally when all he intended to do was introduce himself.

"I'm training... what does it look like to you?" Lee muttered, his brow narrowing at the sight of the yellow rat. "The name's Lee. Now unless you intend to challenge me, I'd very much like to keep going along with it."

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally heard Lee's reply, and he said to Lee "I'm sorry to interrupt your training, but my friend got a little startled. I would not like to battle with you at the moment, but I would like to have a practice battle sometime! Until then, I have to catch up with my friend Oliver. Gotta run!" Wally was worried about what Oliver was doing. "I hope he's okay" Wally muttered to himself as he was running.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver was surrounded by a white glowing aura. He felt strange. He felt like he was changing. He was lifted into the air, and fell down. The white aura faded. He felt different. He looked. "I evolved!" he thought. He was now a Dewott. He looked less cute and more handsome. "I feel strange." he thought, as he sliced around his two Scalchops. He felt much braver.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally caught up with Oliver to see him evolve! "Wow, Oliver! You evolved! So COOL!!!!" Wally said in excitement and a little bit of jealousy, as Wally could only evolve with a Thunder Stone.

Oliver was surrounded by a white glowing aura. He felt strange. He felt like he was changing. He was lifted into the air, and fell down. The white aura faded. He felt different. He looked. "I evolved!" he thought. He was now a Dewott. He looked less cute and more handsome. "I feel strange." he thought, as he sliced around his two Scalchops.
As Wally departed, Lee was just about to continue his training... when suddenly he felt an indescribable sensation.

Certain Pokemon, such as Meditite and Riolu, were able to sense auras. But with training, Lee too had come to acquire that ability. And the mark of Oliver's evolution brought upon a tremendous surge of energy; one that had caught Lee's attention.

He witnessed a flash in the forest not too far away from his current location, toward where Wally had gone off to.

"What was that?" he wondered aloud, clenching his hand into a fist. "Could it be... a new challenge?"

Lee made off after Wally.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage woke up and felt something oh her cheek. She got up started running. "Oliver!! Oliver!" She called. Mirage hoped to find her while running.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally wrote "Well, however you did it, it was TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!"
After he was done writing it, Wally started jumping up and down in excitement.

Lee appeared on the scene to witness Wally writing in the dirt. "You again..."

He eyed the Dewott with suspicion. It seemed so gentle... yet why was there such a tremendous aura emanating from within him?!

"You," Lee muttered, pointing directly to Oliver, "what is your name?"

SaiyanDakon

Mirage saw a Dewott and he said that he loved her. "Oliver?...you evolved!? I love you too!" She said. Mirage nudged Oliver with joy and love. "That's amazing for you..." She added, winking at him.

Lee rose a brow at the sight of the writing in the dirt and went to inspect it. Upon reading it, his eyes widened.

"A Pokemon with such tremendous power chooses not to battle?" He glared at the water type, ignoring the Zorua entirely. "For what reason do you exist if not for battling!?"

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally noticed Lee, and he got startled again. Wally started releasing electricity that was surrounding his body. He then noticed that Lee started to walk over to where Oliver and Mirage were talking. Wally ran to where the trio of Pokemon were standing and stood in front of Oliver, forgetting he had just evolved, and said "I'll battle you! Leave Oliver be!"

Wally noticed Lee, and he got startled again. Wally started releasing electricity that was surrounding his body. He then noticed that Lee started to walk over to where Oliver and Mirage were talking. Wally ran to where the trio of Pokemon were standing and stood in front of Oliver, forgetting he had just evolved, and said "I'll battle you! Leave Oliver be!"
Lee nearly spat on the ground out of disgust.

"I've encountered one too many Pikachu in my heyday. I'd rather not waste my time with another of your kind! The one I wish to fight... is him!"

He eyed the Dewott curiously. "But never have I ever come upon the likes of such a magnificent Pokemon. Just... what are you, exactly?"

SaiyanDakon

Mirage glared at the Tyrouge and growled. "You stay away from my boyfriend!" She yelled, angered. "What right do you have to challenge someone!?"

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally said to Lee "HEY!!!!! I'm not like other Pikachu!!! I'm much stronger and waaaaay more experienced!!! I'm worthy to battle you!"

Mirage glared at the Tyrouge and growled. "You stay away from my boyfriend!" She yelled, angered. "What right do you have to challenge someone!?"
Lee glared at the Zorua. "Boyfriend...?"

He repeated the earlier statement, this time louder and in far more disbelief. "Boyfriend?!"

Lee clenched his hands into fists. "How could you even have the nerve to waste your time with something so petty as love?! A Pokemon must only live for the heat of battle!"

"Whatda 'ya mean?" Oliver said. "I'm a Dewott." It's okay, Mirage, even if I do battle, I know where healing spring water is, so I'll be fine.
"Dewott," Lee whispered to himself, "I see. And I presume you must be a Water type."
Wally said to Lee "HEY!!!!! I'm not like other Pikachu!!! I'm much stronger and waaaaay more experienced!!! I'm worthy to battle you!"
Lee turned himself in the Pikachu's direction. Lee was wounded; bandages were worn all around his body. He never offered himself enough time to ever rest. But he didn't care for it; he was always battle ready.

"Very well. Allow me to put you in your place..!"

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally said to Lee "Battle is ON, DUDE!!!!!"
Wally got ready for battle, electricity releasing from his cheek sacs. He gets on all fours and he starts to wag his tail.