• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Only World (Dead)

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally gets a little closer and notices the Pokemon are sleeping, so they probably don't know he's there. Wally sees an Oshawott and a Zorua. He looks around to see if there are any more Pokemon around that may know these Pokemon.

Name:Sam
Pokemon:Emolga
Nature:Hasty
Charastic:Calm
Appearance:Lighter color than original Emolga wearing a black bandana around his neck

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
OOC:
Hi Maniasper, welcome to the crew! Have you read what happens yet? (It's big), if you have, enjoy!
BIC:

Oliver wakes up. He looks around. He saw something move, but his vision becomes blurry. He stumbles around, and falls and hits his head again. He blacks out. The floor he lands on is rough and scratchy, so Oliver gets a few scratches and bruises while sleeping.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally notices the Oshawott start to get up. He starts to walk over as the Oshawott is stumbling to its feet. Wally starts to say "Hey, are you all right buddy?" but before he could complete his sentence, the Oshawott falls over.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver wakes up, and sees the Pikachu. He tries to communicate it's disabilities, but it's impossible. Pikachu does not understand Oliver very well. Oliver starts to cry.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage looked at Oliver and put him back on the bed. "You're going to be okay...just lie down." She said. Mirage blushed and kissed Oliver's cheek before returning to sleep next to him.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver couldn't hear, and try to explain to Mirage about Pikachu, but doesn't get any point across. Oliver blushed. "Why did she kiss me?" He thought. It took him a while to fall asleep that night.

ClassicNerdd

Previously PikaPower25
Wally sees the two start to wake up, so Wally continues slowly walking over. He then notices the young Oshawott start to cry. Wally wanted to say something, but he didn't know what. So he continues walking over.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver couldn't sleep. The worst insomnia he'd ever had. He looked around and saw the Pikachu creeping up again. But his vision became blurry again. He could hardly make out any shape.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Mirage looked at Pikachu. "Oliver has disabilities that can't have him speak or hear." She explained. She wrote have on the piece of paper toward Oliver. "I have a crush on you.." she wrote.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver could barely make out the words, but he read them and blushed. He said nothing, and just looked down. Oliver seemed embarrassed. He just smiled, blushed. He thanked for a while. That made him have even more insomnia. He kind of loved her back, but was not ready to admit it like she did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roy, upset at his sense of direction being absolutely horrible, went in circles many times before plopping down on the rocky terrain. "I'll try..." He yawned. "...again when I wake up." Roy snuggled himself and curled into a ball before slipping into Rest.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I thought I saw that Nidoran again" Oliver thought. He slipped away to go investigate. He had to cross the raging river, which put him off. He started trembling again. But he wasn't scared or cold. He started blushing. "She loves me..." he thought. "I love her..." He tried to get the thought off his mind.

An Emolga that looked slightly different from others was gliding through sky. Though he saw an Oshwatt that seemed worried about something, so he went ahead and checked on whats wrong

Roy snored peacefully, his ears twitched from time to time. He wiped at the drool that started to ooze before changing his sleeping posture. "Black...berries...." he groaned in his sleep.

As the Emolga came down to the Oshwatt "Hey seems like theres something wrong with you, mind telling me?" He asked the Oshwatt seeming to be concerned

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
All Oliver could think about was Mirage. He had to tell her. But she was sleeping. He couldn't wait. He sighed and fell a sleep. He thought about that note. He originally thought that was silly. Now his heart was thumping. So hard that he could hear it. He could hear! He was hearing! He was so happy that he almost woke up Mirage. "Finally. I feel much better. Still hard to communicate." he thought. He was the only one who knew this new fact. Now he was too happy to sleep. With Mirage, and his hearing back, nothing could go wrong! Except for his lack of speech.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jett sat there thinking about Oliver. "What am I gonna do?" He thought to himself. "I gave him the spring water, but I think his hearing damage might be permanent." He thought.

"Woah, woah woah, buddy, relax, I knwo you can't speak, just, um." Jett needed to think of something. "I've got it, Oliver use your schalchop to right on the dirt." Jett said.

"Wa..ter..." Roy mumbled in his sleep, suddenly opening an eye and realizing his immense thirst; only the berries maintained some thirst, but he craved real water. "Water!" He rose from his sleeping position and stomped through the cave. "Water! Water!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Oliver looked around and saw that Emolga again. He sighed and wrote "Look, an Emolga!" and pointed it out to Jett. Then he heard that Nidoran stomping around. He sighed again.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Olive sighed, and looked at the Emolga. "Oh really.." He thought to him self. "My life right now, oh I wish Mirage would wake up, I want to be with her."