• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life (Romance Allowed)

A question for @AssassinGallade. Since you didn't answer it, I'll repeat it
Is your character (in the RP) interested in getting a romantic relationship?

Same with @messenger. I am not sure you read my post prior to the personality post but here it is for your convenience and for you to read it. So here it is:

@messenger
The reason why I am asking this question is that to help other RPers to decide whether they will fall in love with your character. I don't want to be pushy but I need this info to add on to your bios. 3 choices. So, let me ask the question again: is your character your character interested in a romantic relationship? You should be able to have a feeling how your character feels. You should have a mindset of what your character like. Is your character the one to find love? The choices: Yes, No, Maybe. Does Minty seem the Pokemon to focus on getting a relationship? Minty is pretty much a criminal and so, would this criminal put time into a relationship since he always being tracked? And yes, I really do need this information. Put as much thought as you want into your choice. I'll repeat it again, I don't want to be pushy but if you understand, thank you.

Anyways, we are wrapping up here and going soon start the RP. So please be ready to post, the RP will start during the night meaning you're Pokemon will go to sleep (or not) in your first post in the RP. You can decide if your character moved to this town or if this is your character's hometown. For any reason you can't post for a day or more, please let us know in this discussion thread.

Now, let me get my bio out.

Name: Link
Species: Malamar
Move set: Reflect, Psywave, Hypnosis, Peck
Level (must be below 30): 23
Appearance & Accessories: Doesn't have half closed eyes. his wavy "hair" doesn't stick up, instead, it lays at the back of his head, the beak is shaped to show a smile easily.
Personality: happy, gentle to kids, easily gets aggressive and uses his power reckless, very educated, gives stares to people which looks very creepy and aggressive, body started to glow lightly whenever is tempered or angry, faints when he becomes mad too many times or if he used a lot of his power in one day, he has reflective body which means any attack directly on his body may be reflected.
Crush: N/A
Job: Teacher
Do you live in a house or apartment and do you share it with anyone?: Lives in a house by himself.
Any children, yet?: None
Interested in a romantic relationship?: Yes but doesn't put all his focus into it.

Well I cannot continue until you respond to get Illusive's children registered for school. So I will be off watching YouTube and hopefully by the time I'm back I'm not being ignored anymore.

Well if I'm going to ignored I guess I'm leaving the roleplay. Bye. Have fun with your two person roleplay. Apparently I was never a part of it in the first place.